HOW CAN THE MCU EVEN COMPETE?

Attached: Arrowverse.png (891x684, 1.09M)

The Arrowverse turned to complete shit in the last few years, only redeeming factor are those crossovers

Shitty bait

They're bouncing back. The latest seasons of all shows show improvement.

Weird bait, but who cares? Crossover Arrowverse events are pretty neat, excited for COIE

Who even unironically likes CW? All I see is people mocking its' galaxy-sized plot holes

The Flash is the third most pirated show in the entire world behind The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones (fourth whenever Westworld is on), and Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow are also in the top 10.

I just watch whatever show Tom Cavanaugh is on at the time. That and Black Lightning.

Black Siren should have been redeemed in Season 5.

Attached: 983f93f37f0acc5052f713a7cee77091.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

She's ahead in our hearts

was really hoping at the end of Invasion we would finally get Hal, all I want is a team up with those 3

Attached: 21E4A94D-A5F4-421B-A073-0689C82B4E65.jpg (622x488, 143K)

Black Siren needed Oliver Dick.

Attached: original.gif (500x240, 1.28M)

By a couple billion dollars at the box office as well as four described as the event of the year for a few years now.

The CW shows gross a billion per year, though.

>everyone not realizing the superhero bubble is about to pop
After end game I predict they steadily start losing money. Marvel is going full woke as we say with mediocre black panther, and fucking awful CM. I think this is the end.

Hah! No. If anything it’s rising higher. It’s a new Golden Age.

Nope, no one will give a shit after endgame. Too many big names are droping out. And they already had a flop with CM, i dont believe those box office reports. Too much sketchy stuff around it. Im the only person i know that saw it.

I love the MCU.

But Legends of Tomorrow is the best thing. The fucking best goddamn thing.

Yeah, i’m guessing you’re a lonely guy, given your personality so not worth much. Dude, capes won’t rising, stop being a pussy and live with it.

>And they already had a flop with CM, i dont believe those box office reports.

>My shitty opinion is validated by my absolute denial of reality
Fucking retard.

wow, really shit blasted over it arent you

Nice projection faggot, dont believe everyone here is a socially inept neat like you. I dont know one other person that saw that shit fest, probably for the best

>I don’t know on other person
FTFY
Look, I get it, capeshit annoys you for whatever petty reason you got, but it ain’t dying.

>RT caught fucking with the scores twice
>IMBD caught fucking with the scores
>Youtube suppressed videos talking about the movie negatively
>The regularly cited box office number come from a site that is owned by IMBD
>report after report from MM that tickets were being bought, but no one showed up to watch it
Get fucked you sheep, the evidence was blatant

If you keep giving this retard (You)s, he'll start thinking he's actually good at trolling.

Attached: Full Retard.jpg (450x373, 42K)

i dont care much for the soap operish side of the arrowverse, but tv works best for adapting superheroes because comics and tv shows are both serialized story telling. cw also does well with non dc movie characters apart from the flash

Attached: ANTIDISNEYPLAN.jpg (1082x948, 341K)

Barry and Oliver are best buds in the Arrowverse, does that mean Hal and Oliver wouldn't get along with Barry stuck in the middle?

Attached: Lads amity.jpg (1200x903, 86K)

I think that’s how it should’ve started and then we should of had a Hard Traveling Heroes arc in Arrow where they become Bros and Barry becomes a Third Wheel

>cw also does well with non dc movie characters apart from the flash

Explain.

I hope this is true, I rarely see anyone outside of this board talk about Legends of Tomorrow. It deserves more love.