Chris Evans Talks About Cap's Love for Peggy Carter, Crowd Starts Chanting "Bucky"

twitter.com/getFANDOM/status/1119317699581005824

kek Poor Chris, but I'd support this. They both look good on Steve.

Attached: stucky.gif (504x210, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ulteZYyWAA8
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1875785
youtube.com/watch?v=N-RhZ0OjHus
cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-sharon-carter/
comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/could-we-see-hayley-atwell-as-sharon-carter-post-captain-america-a40665
youtube.com/watch?v=xU3InsThiXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sure why not

Attached: DB11CF15-B3B7-4E93-AF84-C832F0637FE2.gif (598x250, 1.83M)

Friendly reminder that the really forced, kind of creepy, romance with Peggy's niece was only added because test audiences thought Steve was meant to be gay.

Feminism was a mistake.

fags need to be gassed

Reminder that you're fucking wrong, it's from the comics, and she was originally going to have Black Widow's role in TWS

I thought it was because Sharon Carter has been Cap's on again off again love interest since the 60s but I guess you're right it's totally just put in there in order to spite fujos.

Sharon Carter is the love of Steve's life you absolute casual.

Attached: 1E807365-37C4-4F6E-A1E7-DA69367877B3.jpg (1280x1024, 263K)

Asians have good taste.

Attached: f53dafa51a79ab08fc92b94b05a0fba3.jpg (480x467, 35K)

Hrs talking about movie-wise. The kids came out of nowhere in Civil War and is never brought up again.

You know I think there'd be a lot less issues with gays IF THEY SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!

Yeah, I'm sure that whole crowd is gay, user.

I thought China was anti gay

Some creative editing can be made to ensure that blockbusters still get a release. The Queen biopic actually got a Chinese release but any reference to Freddie being a queer and getting pozzed is just edited out.

The Chinese government is.

Not gonna lie, i don't even mind this ship.

I thought Chris Evans was a Trump-hating liberal. What a hypocritical homophobe.

>Freddie being a queer and getting pozzed is just edited out.
It's a concert montage?

He's partially right. While Steve's attraction to Sharon was rooted in the comics, the Russos intended to frame it as a doomed romance, and their kiss in CIVIL WAR was a studio mandate to reinforce that Cap wasn't gay for Bucky, and neither the Russos nor Chris Evans felt it was appropriate.

Attached: No homo.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

The whole latter half of the movie apparently makes barely any sense (particularly in a country where the large majority of people watching have no clue about Western rock music and musical culture). The scene where they're rehearsing for Live Aid and Freddie admits he had AIDS, they didn't actually edit out. They just cut the sound, so there's a good minute of just silence while it's obvious they're talking.

Holy shit

It looks like Bucky is riding Steve, now I can’t unsee it

You think this pairing is so popular because people can tell Evans is gay?

No, it's because everyone is gay for Evans.

this

Attached: cdf342.gif (235x340, 495K)

Evans made a better Human Torch than Captain America desu

Unironically the main reason I'm going to see Endgame. Not even Captain Marvel can ruin this for me.

Attached: tumblr_pjnyr9i7qT1rrmnb5o1_1280.png (1280x1811, 1.02M)

>Chris has stated before he has really bad anxiety with interviews and speaking to crowds
>Crowd actively create anxiety while he's speaking.

Attached: 1549273302672.jpg (692x960, 207K)

Nah

>the Russos intended to frame it as a doomed romance
No they did not.

Peggy was barely in her grave by the time they hooked up. Let Steve grieve for Peggy a bit, at least.

They did. The attraction was there, but as they literally say in the movie after the kiss, the timing just isn't right. It's too late.

I'm just glad Evans apparently debunked that awful-sounding, canon-breaking leak about Cap's fate in Endgame.

that crowd is like 90% women

I ship them tho, so I'm part of the problem heh

Attached: 44605216_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 637K)

>thought Steve was meant to be gay.
He wasn't?

Okay, this is as good as a thread as any to ask this, and answer truthfully:
Do you guys think Chris Evans is gay and closeted for real? I'm not being facetious or anything and I don't give a fuck about the ship, I'm talking about the actor. A few days ago I sat to watch clips and bloopers with the actors of the MCU that someone compiled, and I couldn't help but notice how flamboyant Chris came off as... And he also seems way too shy when it comes to talk about his romantic life too, so I think there must be something there.

Plus, tap dancer, really?

Are those both girls?

They said it was late as in they should have been doing this sooner. It was framed as a "well done Cap!" moment. Nothing in Civil War implied it was doomed, but no one seemed to like it so hopefully not touched on again.

Attached: cap-falcon-bucky.webm (666x574, 1.42M)

Not gay. Dated a bunch of actresses, known to sleep with reporters, no real rumors of him being gay other than he's not married yet and has a gay brother he supports.

If he's acting off, it's probably because, as he admitted himself, he spent the better part of the last six years or so high as a kite.

Attached: Peak Aesthetic.jpg (480x642, 49K)

Got it. Yeah, he definitely gets high a lot, that interview he gave in the red carpet was funny as hell and clearly he was out of his mind, and he has been in similar situations before. Apparently he does that because he gets major anxiety from situations like these, not too unlike Elizabeth Olsen, which doesn't go to the cinema and rents everything because public situations get her anxious.

>awful-sounding, canon-breaking leak

What was it?

behead straight fujoshis

>i think he'd go after one of the most gorgeous women in history who is also a total badass and was a pioneer in modern espionage and intel
>gay! gay! gay!

This
This was also the reason most people didn't liked Sharon, and the fact she barely had any screen time. It just did her character wrong .

>posting him with one of the least-closeted lesbians in Hollywood
>SEE HE'S STRAIGHT

Peggy is gorgeous, but imagine waking up every morning to Seb's gruff beard and biceps around you.

Likely, judging by the height and blatant fujoshism.

Chris Evans clearly approves, while Sebastian Stan is shocked, but open to it.

>think he'd go after one of the most gorgeous women in history who is also a total badass and was a pioneer in modern espionage and intel
You're right,but her character is already dead,tho

>i think if i had the time stone
Welcome to the thread, stupid.

>EVERYONE MUST BE GAY

Attached: Have sex.jpg (1500x1200, 286K)

I kind of feel bad for Chris here, I assume he's not actually against the ship but he's probably fucked if he says anything for it or against it so he's just stuck blabbering vague non-answers

Wait

Why do I feel ok with this pairing? Wtf is wrong with me

>Why do I feel ok with this pairing?
How should I know? You're probably gay.

Because it's natural.
He should've done like Oscar Isaac and John Boyega in the Star Wars presentation: acknowledge the ship openly, but leave it open that the mainstream, accepted relationship is the one they're actually going for.

Why the fuck are they so obsessed?

The Russos and Paul Rudd were egging on the BUcky chanting though

>friendly reminder that I believe everything my favorite youtuber says

I can never actually work out if I miss the early-mid '00s or not.

Steve travels back in time to the 1970's and meets Peggy, who tells him to come back to her once his mission is over. Later, Fury gives him a letter which reveals that Steve already came back to the past as part of a time paradox, married Peggy in the 70's, and the children that she had were actually Steve's all along. So Steve leaves for the past, while Bucky decides to stay in the present and work for SHIELD.

Which means that Steve would've known about the Hydra infiltration and do nothing about it, but he'd probably meet Sharon as a kid and be her "uncle", which creates very unfortunate implications, and either dies relatively afterwards or he lets a lot of bad stuff happen in the formative years of the MCU that he'd have the foreknowledge about.

Attached: The fuck.jpg (650x410, 78K)

That's fucking hilarious. Please be real.

Attached: 2960E774-2E74-4FBE-B350-ABD848B9F75E.gif (350x156, 616K)

Using the time stone for that would against Cap's character, but I'm actually ok with it

>Jessica Biel
>Minka Kelly
>Kate Bosworth
>Emmy Rossum
>Christina Ricci
>Sandra Bullock
>Amy Smart
>Ashley Greene
>Naomie Harris
>Vida Guerra
>Kristin Cavallari
>Stacey Keibler
>Dianna Agron
>Lily Collins
>Alice Eve
>Elizabeth Olsen
>Jenny Slate

Now we know why he's so jolly all the time.

Attached: Evans.jpg (3000x3594, 1001K)

>their kiss in CIVIL WAR was a studio mandate to reinforce that Cap wasn't gay for Bucky
Delusional

Source or fuck off, tmblr.

Stuckyfags exist in China as well?

Attached: 1510113957912.jpg (1078x1005, 128K)

Every time I start to think yurifags are worse than yaoifags, I remember that my viewpoint is mostly contained to Yea Forums which is yurifag central, and that in the grander scale of the world fujos are an insane cancer.
Watching ComicCon panels for Voltron taught me that too. Nonstop screeching at every little thing. Makes your fucking ears bleed.

This shit (as well as the post that originated it) sound like a Grace Randolph rumor. She makes shit up and people parrot it like nobody's business.

>Alice Eve

Now Evans' directorial debut makes more sense.

Attached: Before We Go.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>Unironically the main reason I'm going to see Endgame.
Bucky's dust. You ain't getting shit,

Seems like it

What, you think they aren't gonna be snapped back to life? Have you ever read a comic?

youtu.be/ulteZYyWAA8

Well really. You make movies that revolve around Cap and Bucky and it's not surprising that people will care more about that than some woman who does nothing but act as plausible deniability. I don't ship them but can see how it would be a thing.

Yes, those eras in which gays stayed closeted were notorious for having no issues whatsoever.

CapxBucky truly is the thinking man's choice.

Imagine asking the actors this.
>We totally ship you both, is it okay if we kiss each other in front of you while dressed as your characters and take a photo?

The greatest love there is is between two hetero males. It's a shame females and gays immediately turn bros into hos.

>some woman who does nothing but act as plausible deniability.
The bigger problem is Peg and Steve's "romance" was wrought with troubles to seem tragic, but only ended up seeming futile as a result.

First he was good hearted but a nervous wreck and frailer than a pencil lead, and while she was patient and seemed even receptive she didn't give him quite the clear sign that anything would happen between them.

After he bulked up they're separated for too long and by the time they meet up again Steve gets it in his head that she's interested in Howard, and she gets it in her head that Steve is hooking up with every groupie around the corner, that whole misunderstanding drags on way too long until he's too busy grieving over a dead Buck and by the time she's making herself plainly available over the radio he's a little occupied saving the world by sacrificing himself. Cut to the present where she's too gone for anything to happen.
It's meant to seem like a sad missed opportunity, but it sort of feels instead more like a waste of each other's time.

Meanwhile the movie showed Bucky and Steve's camaraderie before and after the experiment to be and remain very meaningful even if Bucky seemed to be a little off put by the role reversal. But if anything Bucky losing his life to prove himself useful is what comes off as actually tragic and not just an inconvenient fate. And as you said, especially when WS and CW go on to show the hell Bucky went through afterward and the lengths Steve goes through to save what's left of him. We get no such reflection and desperate acts for Peggy since she got her own show divorced from the films.

In conclusion, very mishandled writing for the pairing. Didn't show work.

>modern Americans don't understand platonic love

Sam and Frodo were gay, right?

Far less issues than now, now you have people pretending to be gay for lack of identity or worse, trans.

Stucky is canon and Steve is with Bucky till the end of the line

>fucked Jessica Biel
>fucked Emmy Rossum
>fucked Vida Guerra
>fucked Stacey Kiebler
>fucked Dianna Agron
I mean, that is as close to peak human we will ever see irl, Leo Dicaprio can take his neckbeardy vaping, dour ass and fuck right off....but-

>Jenny Slate
one of these things is not like the others.

Attached: 1475805868054.png (565x488, 460K)

He still won't be relevant for 99% of the movie

I agree with your wall of text. It would have been pretty easy to give Cap a viable alternative waifu or two, but they simply failed to make that material prominent enough to win audience investment.

What's wrong with her?

I fucking hate fujos, two dudes can’t just be best bros no, they have to be fucking according to them.

Peggy can do better.

Based and FujoPilled

Fucking with your best bro is an amazing experience, though.

Bucky...more like Fucky

I hear that that but Voltron is its own special flavor of evolved cancer...

How can Cap and Bucky be gay if they both look like tops?

She...breaks a pattern.

Attached: Jenny_Slate.jpg (1200x630, 358K)

Never heard of hypermasculinity? Also there's something, something called being versatile
Also Cap used to be an angry twink,soo..

Tops can have all sorts of fun anyway though, like fucking vers/bottoms like Peter, or going full 69.

I disagree with the ship but respect your trips.

Sometimes that happens. It sounds heartbreaking, to people into each other, but no one is willing to take it up the ass.

Attached: 1415029617701.gif (500x200, 1.97M)

>Cap looks like a top

Oh shit, She had to give good head/ass at least

Cap is the top, obviously

Attached: 93AED45D-DD45-47A4-AD32-C255902B9090.jpg (600x851, 68K)

Remember when Bucky used to pull all the girls and Cap was the Skinny friend that followed him around?

Unironically what could be happening in this pairing

Die straight shippers

Sam/Steve is the best tbqh

>trying to make two christians men from the 40's gay

why are there so many retarded people in the world?

Attached: 1538240585656.jpg (484x365, 24K)

>Pretending Cap didn't got metal fisted

Based

Buck/Sam is nice

artist?

Umm sweaty stop being homophobic :)

As friends sure, but not as a romantic ship. Sam/Bucky is probably the top tier buddy relationship though.

This
Cant wait for the tv series

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1875785

Because they have a good canon relationship with lots of story and development, as opposed to many fujo ships that are pure fan fabrication because the two characters are hot

This is what makes a good ship, no matrer if it's gay or straight, desu

Sweet

Thanks!

>So, what exactly is your relationship?
What did Dr. Stephen Strange mean by this?

Attached: 47CBDEED-4718-4431-B965-BDE3752DA812.jpg (1400x700, 72K)

This
Also this

>good canon relationship with lots of story and development
Yea sure if we're talking pre-TWS. Bucky has no personality beyond TFA and only serves as a plot device. That's boring as shit if you aren't self inserting as him.

I think steve and bucky are more homophobics than me

At this point of comics or movies,pretty sure neither if them are anymore

I hate that men can't have any kind of relationship in fiction without filthy fujos trying to make them gay.

Best friends like Beetle and Booster, JD and Turk? Gay.
Bitter enemies like Batman and Joker, Kyo and Iori? Gay.
Brothers like Dante and Vergil, Edward and Alphonse? Gay.
Colleagues like Sherlock and Watson? Super gay.

Complicated relationships of opposing ideologies, broken friendships, rivalries, betrayal, circumstance, etc, like Spike and Vicious, Naruto and Sasuke, Midoriya and Bakugo? They fuck each other's butts all day.

There's no other acceptable emotional development for male characters.
My only solace is that with all the fujo cunts falling further into the SJW hole, they're doing the same to female characters now. Carol has to fuck Valkyrie, who she has never met but who cares! They gotta be LESBIANSSSS now.

Honestly it's even worse with female characters. A female lead with a romantic interest is rare these days. She's either kept single or is a lesbian. Even Wonder Woman killed off her love interest to get that out of the way.

>Bucky has no personality beyond TFA and only serves as a plot device.
He had his own history as a POW and had decent lines

Which is never delved deeper into in any meaningful or interesting way throughout 2-3 movies and they just put him back into the ice

I still think J.T is gay

It will be, with the Black Widow movie and his own and Falcon series, remeber that Sam is a fellow soldier and used to be a therapist at VA, we are going to hear him about it; don't worry

This would make sense... Except for the fact that you'd use that defense even if they were gay. Not to mention the fact that not every shipper has an agenda, sometimes people ship because they can.

Fuck limp wrist libtards.

I’m straight but I ship them

idgaf

Attached: 82EF23E1-A385-43A6-9C08-40DA28E69198.jpg (640x650, 62K)

They're best buddies and war partners and that's enough to get anyone hooked.

Sharons so useless she's not gonna even see him die in Endgame, maybe Bucky will get a brotherly kiss on the cheek

You're mentally ill.

> tfw Cap actually fucked the two of them
Based and Cappilled

>Rudd, Hemsworth and Jenner screaming “Bucky! Bucky!”

Attached: 2E8CD67A-7B04-4F55-BFCF-3DCC977356DB.gif (500x280, 1.7M)

>thinking being gay is wrong

It shouldn't have taken so long to get to it in the first place.

Cap is such a chad

>user thinks it’s actual gays who ship Bucky and Steve

It’s straight women.

Few people can laugh with such enthusiasm and joy. His laughter is like a childs laugh, but in a grown man.

what's the difference.

Pretty sure he fucked Widow too, but it was a friendly fuck

this is the one ship that anti gays can tolerate for some unknown reason

Gays do, too

Wasn't the last kiss Steve had in the movies was him and Peggy's niece or something? What happened to her and the relationship Civil War was trying to push?

He’s an adorable dork man

Attached: 83CD7934-0A43-46FD-B8CA-C62A28DCBC7E.jpg (496x618, 25K)

Not wtong, just not normal.

I respect that

So everyone not normal is mentally ill? Sounds retarded.

That was already self-evident.

Because and

Anyone feels slightly attracted to Chris Evans? I’m straight with a fiancé but every time I look at him, I feel... things

jfc I’m such a fag

Genuinely? As a guy that has had boyfriends? No, he does nothing for me. Maybe re-think marriage.

Literally 70% of straight men feels the same

That's a precious face.

Attached: IMG_20190420_104418.jpg (116x122, 6K)

> Maybe re-think marriage.
I think that’s a bit harsh, imo. It’s okay to have a male crush, and let’s be real, who would say no to Chris Evans?

Attached: 1549443053658.png (502x447, 52K)

She kind of was offering her ass in that driving scene in TWS

I have shoved carrots up my ass for other guys. I would -at most- get a drink with him under the assumption he is paying. Because I like booze.

>Everybody needs practice...
man how much of a bro is Black Widow

Attached: 0DTh14v4.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Ok anons, Who do you think he else fucked?

Stucky is a pretty garbage ship if you work from the angle of wanting Steve to finally let go of the past and move on to the present. In canon, Bucky's the thing that keeps him holding onto that bit of life he no longer has instead of letting go and healing (like he did with Peggy) to the point it's nearly detrimental. He also seems stuck on seeing Bucky as the friend he use to know pre-WW2 while ignoring how much he's changed and is no longer the same person (unlike 616 where Bucky notably stays away for awhile because of this very reason.) It doesn't seem good for either side.

I can see why fujos and others would love that aspect of the ship (tragic love story reasons or whatever) but I personally can't behind it because it's not something I'd like for Steve's character. Also like said with Bucky essentially being a non-character is not very appealing to me. The personality people tend to paste on Bucky is made up fanon extrapolated from comics and headcanon.

Attached: 1539068809225.jpg (640x779, 85K)

Why don’t audiences believe two people can be friends? Is it because they’re all friendless losers?

Wanda?

Attached: 42FAD281-C8E9-4EBC-8BD1-3D97943FB53B.jpg (500x600, 40K)

The greater mystery is why you're such a worthless faggot.

It actually wouldnt lead to that much bad happening. The hydra infiltration helped to KILL Hydra.

You think gays won't shut the hell up because all you do is consume propaganda against them. They're like less than 5% of the population. Have you ever even met a single gay person?

Attached: hah.png (600x600, 22K)

>I have shoved carrots up my ass for other guys.
Did you eat them afterwards?

nah she's his daughterfu

Nah, didn't feel respectful.

So what?

Attached: AFE57652-BBD9-4EC3-AEE6-F43BE96F9DA8.jpg (739x415, 18K)

this is the purest thread on Yea Forums

>oh yeah i shove carrots up my ass for dudes
>purest thread

Attached: 1531999504338.jpg (342x245, 14K)

ok, I agree with you

that user shouldn't have wasted those carrots

Iron Man?

You can't say that name in these threads, user. It triggers the stuckyfags.

>Stucky is a pretty garbage ship if you work from the angle of wanting Steve to finally let go of the past
We already had MCU ships that were actually canon and so shit that this one is high tier in comparison. And just bc they both changed doesn't mean they couldn't be friends or else again
>In canon, Bucky's the thing that keeps him holding onto that bit of life he no longer has instead of letting go and healing (like he did with Peggy) to the point it's nearly detrimental.
If it is trauma he has to heal, Bucky being there doesn't make it worse. If it is "I miss old days", well there's no healing from that. Even 616 Cap haves the same deal.
>He also seems stuck on seeing Bucky as the friend he use to know pre-WW2 while ignoring how much he's changed and is no longer the same person.
He definitely doesn't think that,he imediatedly aknowledges this in TWS.
Also, just because Bucky is someone from the past, doesn't mean it will drag down his future or Bucky's own, there's something called the "leaning to know each other again" thing.
In the end, the two being separated isn't bad, but being together isn't either.
Definitely Sam and Sharon. I would like to say also Thor before AoU, but that is seriously ridiculous

Nah,it's ok. It even adds more fire in the CW clusterfuck ending

>Definitely Sam and Sharon. I would like to say also Thor before AoU, but that is seriously ridiculous

i don't know man

Attached: netflixandchill.gif (500x208, 1.96M)

Ha ha fucking fujoshits

yeah it was shameful that he didn't eat the carrots after

>they don't know

China has a huge underground fujodom and they especially love incestuous gay ships. The brothers from Fantastic Beasts, the brothers from Ready Player One, Killmonger/T'Challa, and Aquaman/Orm are massively popular ships. The Stucky tag on Weibo has literally over a million followers. And it seems like the latest hit among Chinese fujos is Freddy/Billy from Shazam.

Make no mistake, China is full of the most degenerate fujos.

Bucky is vers

Tony

Not the purest, but definitely better that most, we didn't even had dumb autistic discusions yet
tfw Cap rejects your ass, but bc he considers you a trustworthy and close friend and doesn't want to ruin that

Pretty sure Widow felt frustrated and honored at the same time

Attached: infinitywardeletedscene.jpg (435x1200, 135K)

KEK'd

Where's the fanart when you need it
This is... interesting...

yeah, that's just hilarious lol

Attached: buckybuckybucky.gif (450x244, 2.4M)

>tfw Thor offers to buttfuck you
How can someone ever refuse?Stan actually said in a interview that "that hug scene lasted like 5 minutes"

Attached: hug.png (519x3297, 1007K)

Awwwww
Also: kek, poor Sam

I'd pay $100 to watch those 5 minutes

Attached: 1svka0.jpg (580x451, 63K)

small brain: expanding brain format
galaxy brain: Vince McMahon reaction format

Attached: idk.jpg (935x2622, 351K)

I always got the impression Bucky was secretly a shotacon and that's why he liked Steve so much when he was a skinny loser.

Attached: 53026275_p14.png (975x1024, 829K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: IMG_20190419_234407.jpg (720x1061, 184K)

>Bucky enjoyed protecting Steve and making him stay home away from danger

Was he grooming Steve into being his housewife?

Attached: avatars-000150327067-qqnoqc-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>in TWS flashback: "maybe you just have to polish my shoes and take out the trash"
Oh...

>Chris has been vocally supportive of LGBTQ rights and adores his gay brother
>"Waaaah he's homophobic because he didn't immediately jump for my gay ship!!"

This user should kill themself.

Attached: 51495059_p11.png (700x590, 124K)

M8, it’s all asian women.

He probably had a polaroid of Steve in his wallet and fantasized about coming home to his sweet little waifu after the war was over.

Poor guy.

Attached: 53026275_p5.png (805x1000, 942K)

Why the fuck would test audiences think that after First Avenger?

Shipping is literally the biggest cancer in entertainment right now, it can literally kill shows
Just look at what fucking happened with Voltron ffs
I fucking hate this

That awkward smile is not the clear approval you think it is

>Is it because they’re all friendless losers?
>Shipping scum
>Most are fujoshits too
Yes, most are friendless losers

>Be Bucky
>Fucking his twinky bf since they were teens
>Years later Steve transforms into an absolute CHAD
>Bucky is ashamed but aroused by the idea of being dominated by his late waifu
>In the end he gives up and becomes Steve's bitch

Attached: st.gif (498x292, 1.04M)

Stop please

Attached: 1F0A789D-0DF5-4FE2-845F-A86F38D3FE53.jpg (298x279, 13K)

Voltron went down because of shit writing, don't pretend otherwise

They both clearly switch. I don't think you could find a more vers ship.

>they're like less than 5% of the population. Have you ever even met a single gay person?
Considering I know more than twenty people, yeah I have.

All of this is ok but.
>Steve not wanting to bottom anymore after the serum.
Nah. If anything, they started switching

SO basically women are worse than men, the eternal truth.

Attached: 1539051319218.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Brock Rumlow before TWS, imagine the hate sex.
>"It kind of feels personal"
That just makes it even more hot. Jesus

well, yeah, but the crazy legbeard fanbase didn't help.

You guys might be right, but something about Bucky screams “bottom slut”

Could be his long hair

>post-serum Steve still wants to bottom
>Bucky's so used to his adorable slight frame and easily bouncing him on his dick that he's not sure if he can handle Steve no longer being petite
>but he loves Steve so he'll let him ride his dick if it makes him happy
>realizes his mistake when Steve shatters his pelvis from riding him so enthusiastically
>Steve is no longer allowed to cowgirl

Attached: CJ8r-KjUEAAhccr.jpg (600x514, 30K)

Idk, the hair and the metal arm screamed "Angry dom" to me. But it's good to have different opinions about it

It's hotter to think about them fucking

Imagine if they kept the deleted CIVIL WAR flashback of how they met in 1920's Brooklyn.

>Young Bucky steps in to defend young Steve from bullies, and they get chased into an alleyway. Bucky is able to climb the fence in order to escape, but Steve is too frail. He encourages Bucky to go, but Bucky chooses to stay by his side ("I'm with you 'till the end of the line") and they take the beating together, in the process becoming fire-forged best friends.

Attached: Kinda' homo.jpg (1100x550, 235K)

You like naked women, don't you?

Gay ships are to women what naked women are to men.

Now stop bitching, faggots.

I would love to have a fiance guy who is attracted to other guys

Sure, I like naked women.
I don't go to cons and start up a chant shouting "strip" at actresses though

This makes as a excelent headcanon considering that pre serum Steve was you know, fragile

>implying women don’t bitch about what men like
>implying men don’t bitch about what women like
The cycle never ends user. We’re all doomed to ceaselessly, purposelessly, hate each other for inane shit.

There was one?, damn
Also:
> after TWS or CW Bucky can finally vent his frustrations and fuck the shit out of Steve again

this shit turned me on

I'll take both, seriously

Sorce? Let me guess your ass. Fags like you need mental help. MCU Cap has always been straight and his relationship with Sharon was always intended.

1 million /1.386 billion = 0.07215%

>tfw my sister found my nephew’s tumblr and it was all about stucky

God, Steve riding anyone would be so hot. Just imagine the feeling of those thighs locked around your hips, that plush ass swallowing you over and over, and his big tits bouncing right in your face.

I said over a million, faggot. It's around 3.something million last I checked. That's not factoring in that the chink government regularly puts lockdowns and purges on Weibo, so these fujos have to be extra sneaky about it.

That’s awkward

How did she react?

>his big tits bouncing right in your face

Boy, would they bounce

Attached: 1526552496278.gif (245x310, 1.61M)

>the MCU is for degenerates
News at 11.

Timberlake is hella gay.
Not even a power bottom, just a bottom.
Probably got passed around all the music producers like a crack pipe.

>>Alice Eve
Nice.

Well, she didn’t know he was gay, it took time but she handled it better than I expected

I feel bad for Sam. He never betrayed Steve like Buck. But no one remembers him despite being dusted, too.

It's because he's black

>Men can't care about their friends without it being gay

Attached: 1511172512586.gif (500x280, 1009K)

I hope Peter and Cap have some kinda cool moment. It'd be lame if they never really did anything on screen together after Civil War before Evans' contract expires and he leaves the franchise.

>Do you guys think Chris Evans is gay and closeted for real?
We've all seen his reaction to Olsen's cleavage at the CW red carpet event. This is not a gay guy's leer.

Attached: rs_634x844-160426161229-634.Paul-Bettany-Elizabeth-Olsen-Chris-Evans.ms.042616.jpg?fit=inside|900:au (634x844, 63K)

Why can’t men have close male friends? Why do they have to be gay?

Attached: aou sillymortal.webm (1280x534, 246K)

What a sissy.

He's going balder than Cavill.

Could you be any more retarded?Only the obsessed fujoshits thought this. Bucky is really a non-entity and Steve's desire to save his friend is only interpreted as gay by lonely schlicking landwhales.

Not to mention Steve has more chemistry with Sam and Natasha (due to Evans being tight with Mackie and Scarlett IRL) and Bucky has more chemistry with Sam (and fuck it shows with the actors too) and it's why we're getting a show with those two.

That's speculation coming out of your ass. The only doomed romance in the Cap franchise is Peggy and Steve's and that's something Markus, Mcfeely, and even the Russos themselves have talked about.

The problem with Sharon and Steve is that it was half-assed and the actress that was playing Sharon got shafted in favor of ScarJo and in Civil War it wa sin favor of Spider-Man and other characters. It's too late for that romance anyway, all they can do is have her in one of the shows which would be better than nothing, I like the actress, although seeing how rabid and crazy the Marvel fangirls are and how she got so much shit online from them (especially with Hayley Atwell fanning their flames) I wouldn't fault her for not wanting to come back.

I think he might be bisexual

but who knows

Nah, I just think you're just projecting and it's all your own wishful thinking. Evans is a but of a pussyhound and possibly a swinger going from one of RDJ's comments.

And he's shy because he suffers from social anxiety.

His brother is the one that's gay.

Sebastian Stan also got hate because he had read Brubaker's Cap run and was vocal about wanting Bucky and Natasha to be a couple. He also went around liking a bunch of BuckyNat stuffwhich drove Fujoshits angry. He also made them more angry when he said Steve and Bucky where just friends.

It's funny because before Winter Soldier it was Loki who the fujoshis were crazy about. I remember a pre-Avengers panel with Evans, Feige, Whedon and Hiddleston and all of the questions were mostly about Loki or directed at Hiddleston. Including a weird question about how Loki got fucked by a horse in the Norsemyth, it was pretty awful.

>implying men don’t bitch about what women like
We really don't unless you start bothering others about it. If Bucky/Cap was treated like Harley/Ivy as a common headcanon that people just liked making content for, then we wouldn't be having this thread.

It's in the fucking commentary you fucking spergs, jesus fucking christ. Why do you all type like you're 15?

Their relationship in TWS was actually fucking kino

Imagine these two fucking

Oof

Tell me where in the commentary do they say that the kiss was a "studio mandate to reinforce that Cap wasn't gay for Bucky"

The spoilers for Endgame, if we assume there's one unified timeline, make Sharon's and Steve's relationship incestuous.

Grats Disney, you dropped Stucky for incest.

>tapping peak Biel
Kinda jealous, I admit

Agree with you, but Bats and Joker are SO gay and not seeing that is merely denial.

>The spoilers for Endgame, if we assume there's one unified timeline, make Sharon's and Steve's relationship incestuous.
What?

Also Stucky was never dropped because it was never in their plans to begin with.

Nah, never found him to be attractive. I would probably go kinda gay for Cavill, though.

Even if Steve and Bucky had a purely platonic relationship, Sharon Carter x Steve was still forced.

Are all these Stucky posters actual fujos or just lonely ass gay men living vicariously through Bucky? That's what I want to know

>Even if Steve and Bucky had a purely platonic relationship
They did and outsid eof The First Avenger it was pretty bland. Steve had more chemistry with Sam and Natasha than he ever did with Bucky.
>Sharon Carter x Steve was still forced.
I still fail to see how it's incestuous.

Shipping was a mistake.

>Love can only be a physical carnal expression
>Any man who cares about someone else wants to fuck em

It's the genderbent version of Otakus.

Attached: 1552055645940.jpg (640x791, 41K)

Thirsty fujos, gay dudes don't give much of a shit about Sebastian Stan and the ones I know are mostly thirsty for the Chrises.

I used to be indifferent about Stucky but their fans are so fucking annoying to the point I'm glad it will never happen.

Personally, I don't think Cap is gay...but he absolutely has issues getting close to women. Widow even teases him on this because, well, she's Widow and knowing how guy's tick and how to manipulate them is her thing. She even played the fucking god of mischief.

Image you're a scrawny nobody and no woman would ever touch you...except for one (Peggy). Cap was only attracted to her because she was the only one that even looked at him BEFORE the serum. Now he's lost the love of his life and he's a man living outside of time and he knows that no woman would really care for who he originally was. They would only see a man post-serum. Now for you and I, we could care less and would fuck anything with a heartbeat. But Cap is pure-hearted (why the serum works so well with him). That's the curse of his power. The thing that makes him powerful keeps him alone because he knows no one would really care for the man inside all the muscles.

It's why most celebrities and extremely rich people live a life of failed relationships. All the other sees is the fame and/or power. Nobody cares about the person deep underneath it all. Ironically, being extremely poor has the same effect. Believe me, I know.

That's what I mean when I say they're living vicariously through Stan. They get to live out their dreams of fucking Evans through him

I don't think he had trouble getting close to women as much that he was depressed and then he didn't saw much point in pursuing any relationship or even considering having any life outside of being Captain America.

I mean in First Avenger he's pretty into Natalie Dormer's kiss to the point he starts kissing her back (and who knows how far he would have gone if Peggy hadn't interrupted them) and he's very into that lady who says "hi" and smiles at him during the Star-Spangled Man montage. He also stats considering pursuing something with Sharon at some point (and the writers were going to showcase him living with her in Infinity War but then decided to cut it).

They really don't need to live through Stan, they just need to see Evans/Hemsworht/Pratt being shirtless and sexy.

I have seen Chris do things a person with serious anxiety would never do.

> The Peter Parker and Tony Stark scene is longer than any of Cap and Bucky's scenes...in a Captain America movie.

Evans' brother is actually gay. Shippershits need to stfu.

It's an idiotic view. They think romantic love is the highest level of love which to them mean it's impossible for someone to love another person so much unless they want to bang them.

Straight women who love gay men will ruin everything

Damn those risque outfits of early 00s.

I'm all for gays but anyone who thinks JD and Turk were gay for each other are genuinely, actually retarded.

>and the writers were going to showcase him living with her in Infinity War but then decided to cut it).
???????

AntShield is a gift.

Attached: original.gif (500x220, 1.05M)

>Stark's character stole the highlight in a movie that isn't his own.and dragged it down
Welcome to the MCU user

Hmm. Stan is an uggo. But Chris's titties are great.

Attached: yogurt.jpg (600x641, 209K)

What's "peak human" about fucking a bunch of whores? Anybody with a stable income can do that.

>Stan is an uggo.
I strongly disagree

Civil war make them looks so gay that there is no way for coming up intro the straight side.

>ywn have gorgeous Widow to offer you hot sex when you're depressed
Why live

>(especially with Hayley Atwell fanning their flames)
Wait, this hapenned?

I used to think that only gays were fujos but I once caught up my sister masturbating to a doujin of capxbucky. Women seems to get off in the same way that we do with yuri.

But that size difference is hot.

Attached: 1526505213673.png (552x535, 590K)

What if I don't mind Stucky, because it kills Buckynat that's an abomination?

>Women seems to get off in the same way that we do with yuri.
I think more and more women have been admitting to this. Kinda annoys the shit out of me as a bisexual man who's been rejected from women before for being bi. Now all of a sudden, that shit is "hot".

Take a trip to any female populated fandom site or AO3 - which is partly a pornhub for written erotica. It's exactly the same.

Not really weird either. heterosexuals enjoy watching hot examples of the other sex fuck around with each other.

Worse. You're hot on your own, with another guy, as a visual. But you're not hot for a partner, for them, even if they like you in yaoi.

Hooray, it's another episode where fags have to force their shitty lifestyle onto characters because they're close friends. God forbid that people who are close friends can't simply love eachother in a platonic way. But of course fags just need to keep obsessing about their sexuality because they have no other redeeming characteristics to define themselves by.

Lots of things are "hot" in fantasy and porn, but not so much when it becomes reality.

Jeez, don't fucking remind me.

>had a date with a qt who knew I was bi
>kinda got the feeling that she just wanted to watch me fuck other guys and be her non-sexual "boyfriend"

This shit is making me insane.

>because it kills Buckynat that's an abomination?
It's not. In the comics,you can feel that Brubaker was kind of self-inserting in the relationship, but the Waid-Samnee run was really good.

user, these are mainly heterosexual girls. Fags don't care about Stucky.

Are you sure? In Winter Soldier it kept coming off like Cap and Widow were gonna fuck

>fags
user, it's predominantly straight women who are doing this.

The same happened to me,what the fuck

user. We are not going to agree.

Gays actually ship it, but is actually women who are annoying about it.
>tfw even fags are more respectful than women

Don't do this to me user,i'm begging you

Embrace it, I know straight folk who do.

So any virgin is just gay now to normies, huh?

Maybe you weren't hot enough for them or they were straight up homofobic.

Attached: SaGj7QO.png (500x313, 160K)

>RDJ got Evans a customized Cap car
>Evans got RDJ a art piece of their characters with all their movie quotes on it in the background
>all those cute social media interactions over the years
Fuck I wish I had that

Attached: 1550183012103.jpg (799x480, 72K)

Yeah my sister and her friends are weebs and it still gross me out when they talk about yaoishit in the same way i would talk with other anons about yurishit, It seems that we are truly not that different after all.

CapXManlet is still best ship. .

Attached: 743949284923.gif (245x160, 542K)

JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 99ae217913f7a2b10cd2dc155573c16ecd22d78ev2_00.jpg (304x408, 19K)

Everything about EMH Steve is so beefy and then you look at his legs and it's like he never even entertained the thought of leg days.

If the trailers and tv spots are anything to go off of then Endgame is going to destroy me.

Kek. He would have to wear his heels or be on a box to be up that high.

Attached: tippy toe.jpg (540x774, 137K)

>tfw your cute twink turns into an aboslute hunk
Man, what a weird gay ephiphany Bucky had

Attached: c6f34295-de32-45c0-8d94-d9cb236d1334.gif (540x350, 2.56M)

But Harley/Ivy is canon...

What always seemed weird to me: at what age was Natasha when they started being together?, I know that Bucky trained her, but if they started fucking when Nat was underage that is definitely a problem

They should have recast Haley for Sharon. I wanna see more of those tits.

Uhm.. user why wluld you ever sugest that.

Attached: 1555708049093.jpg (223x226, 9K)

they're going to make them gay calling it now

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1554815604172.jpg (720x1086, 45K)

I miss the pre-social media world, but I don't miss the edgy gangster "dude weed lmao" culture.

They're slept on.

She was gunning for the role of Sharon at a point I think. Even said she'd dye her hair blond. She has been very wanky about Sharon and Emily Van Camp over the years from what I hear.

Attached: 6f41b27f-5b8e-4af7-bec8-f23539d884f3.jpg (660x350, 54K)

>She has been very wanky about Sharon and Emily Van Camp over the years from what I hear.
She has some personal vendetta against Van Camp and encouraged the hate and threats Emily got from a lot of fujos because Sharon gets in the way of Stucky.

>She was gunning for the role of Sharon at a point I think
They should have given it to her.

Because women have destroyed the concept of male friendship. Now having buddies is gay.

>Because women have destroyed the concept of male friendship.
remind me again which gender whines about being in the friend zone all the damn time

This!

>MALE friendship

>Male friendship
>Male
Mate, you might wanna reconsider your logic there.

??? It's not like Cap being gay with Bucky means he's no longer friends with the rest of the male Avengers though?

do I really have to connect the dots for you?

Attached: 1537591538116.jpg (750x423, 51K)

>She has some personal vendetta against Van Camp and encouraged the hate and threats Emily got.
Why the fuck would she ever do that?. Even with fujos her character pretty loved.
This, but unironically

I'll give a (you)

>She was gunning for the role of Sharon at a point I think. Even said she'd dye her hair blond.
Any source on this?

>God forbid that people who are close friends can't simply love eachother in a platonic way
This is seriously annoy me. There's a game I play starring four very close friends and just because one of them got really mad when he found out about the truth meaning of the prophecy regarding one of his friends, it's mean he is "gay" for him.

agentxthirteen.tumblr.com/post/169778087904/how-come-you-dont-like-hayley-atwell-no-hate-i

I wish I had the exact interview.

>Basically she threw Emily Vancamp under the bus by expressing her displeasure towards staron saying shit like Peggy would “ground her” (Sharon) and just pretty much give Steve a slap on the wrist (much like society is like “boy will be boys” and just let them off- even if their hormonal pursuits put a woman in an uncomfortable position)
>But from what I’m told this was a tweet that has since then been deleted and I’m not sure exactly when, but you should also remember Agent Carter (Hayley’s show) cancellation was announced the week of of Civil War’s release (i recall strongly) and to add to that blow her character was also killed off in Civil War in the same movie and then the infamous kiss happened and tumblr goes off forever. Hayley was asked at a con what she thought of Steve/Sharon and pretty much it’s what I already said above.
>But then, Emily Vancamp was cast, and HA started talking about how Sharon was disrespectful. In the roughly five years since (slightly more? I forget when exactly EVC was cast), HA has said that Steve is“Peggy’s,” that Peggy took Steve’s virginity, that Sharon is disrespectful, that Steve and Sharon is borderline incestuous, that Peggy would lock Sharon in her room and give Steve a stern talking to, that Peggy would be rolling in her grave at the thought of them together, that Peggy would claw her way out of her grave, take the blue serum, and become a supervillain to stop Sharon and Steve from getting together, etc. She was asked at Dallas Comic Con (I think it was Dallas)
>But from what I’m told this was a tweet that has since then been deleted and I’m not sure exactly when.
> (I think it was Dallas)
How easy to make a rumor about a deleted tweet that nobody ever saw.That person is lying his/her fucking ass off

Well, post your reasons then, so I can see your point

why are normalfags so obsessed with gay shippings?

I remember the ultra degenerated copypasta behind that picture

> there's the Olsen twins and the "Olsen twins"!!

Attached: KxjdkssBn4n.png (486x342, 202K)

And people wonder why women have superior taste.

The fact that the Russos are also chanting it is actually the most amusing thing here.

This has nothing to do about it. Wtf are you on about

A lot of people actually believed that they were

>He never betrayed Steve like Buck.
>being tortured and brainwashed is betraying
I actually feel you, Sam is one of the most underrated characters. Glad that he's going to have a tv show

Tweens have no idea what a male friendship actually looks like

Nah, he was admiring dat Channel. He was about to ask her who dressed her.

No homo

They may be right in this case..just in this one...

I never said Buck did it intentionally or with consent, but Steve probably felt Buck betrayed his trust when he found out he was the Winter Soldier initially and has caused Steve a lot of grief. Even now Steve saw Buck get dusted which probably caused him more emotional turmoil in comparison to Sam, whom Steve probably didn't even know was dusted perhaps hours, or maybe days later.

gtfo fujoshit

That's the joke, corn puff.

The depressing joke of humanity.

I love that people scream for movies without romance because romance is sexist to women then decide to ship any white males together.

Fandoms are human garbage. You can be a fan without being in a fandom and you're better off if you are.

Attached: 1553622828160.png (507x565, 25K)

>But at least I was able reconnect with Bucky!
That was actually magnificent save until Rudd started riling up the crowd again.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (175x175, 136K)

>Far less issues than now,

That's just plain not true.

It's not the fandoms, it's the people. It's these shitty fucking zoomers or whatever the fuck they are.

Those people are the ones who make up fandoms now days.

>super heroes didn't survive through this age and days thanks to the rampant homoerotism in comics

Superheroes are fucking gay. and Yea Forums is a bunch of gays who likes to watch other gays grapple with each other in spandex. Accept it.

Why is everything involved with the MCU fanbase so cringey?

>I hate that men can't have any kind of relationship in fiction without filthy fujos trying to make them gay.
It's just like shoehorned hetero romance when the movie is neither romance nor want to give its love interest any screetime or a personality that range above generic. If writers bothered to write decent female character and het pairing with "complicated relationships of opposing ideologies, etc..." or "acceptable emotional development" with plenty screentime, the number of fujos would be halved at best and your rant about "fujos don't get muh bromance" would actuallly sounds legit.

Most fujos understand the concept of bromance or subtext and anyone crying about "muh fujos" just fail to understand they're complaining about a bunch of women having fun with what is basically their porn folder. Harcore shippers with no sense of boundaries are abhorrent creatures though.

Buddy. Pal. This has been a thing since the internet started and even long when people had to etch gay porn into stone tablets and send it to each other by horses.

FUCK THIS THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=N-RhZ0OjHus

Why are men so insecure about bunch of girls shipping 2 handsome dudes? What did we ever do to you? I am just baiting for (you).

Do you mean Ignis? Didn't the creators themselves said that he see Noct as his own son despite the age gap between them is very small?

you're literally ending all my male friendships and turning me gay!! please stop!!

Romance in Hollywood blockbuster movies are usually shit. The shoehorned in female love interest is always the worst character. Is it really so strange, that women want to see the characters they actually care about, smooch and fuck each other instead?

>the characters they actually care about, smooch and fuck each other instead?
Honest question, why this matter?

Bruce Banner & the Hulk finally combine into one personality and 'Professor Hulk' debuts.

New Pym red and white 'advanced tech' suits are made and the Avengers use them to travel back in time using the Quantum Realm.

They go back in time to places like the Battle of NY from Avengers 1 and attempt to collect at least 3 of the stones from the past to undo the snap.

The stones are harnessed into The Stark Gauntlet which hurts Hulk when he attempts to wear it.

Captain Marvel meets Peter Parker who has the Stark Gauntlet and she is able to wield it.

In the past we get fat Thor hanging out with Miek and Korg, Cap fighting Cap, and Stark rocking a SHIELD uniform.

Watch out for those Time Vortexes though when playing in the past!

Thanks to the beauty of time travel we'll also see that Mjolnir is back and Cap is now worthy enough to wield it alongside his shield.

Yes, Captain Marvel also finally gets her sash and trademark shorter hairdo around the time she destroys Thanos' ship.

After collecting stones from the past, a sling ring portal opens up and the snapped Avengers make their way back just in time for Cap to assemble them and fight Thanos and the Black Order.

Nebula steals the gauntlet and Thanos sees the error of his ways eventually becoming a member of the Infinity Watch and guardian of the Reality Stone.

While we have your attention:

Hawkeye goes dark after witnessing his family get dusted.
Thanos reunites with Lady Death (Katherine Langford's Mystery role.)
Tony and Bruce work on the Quantum Tunnel for time travel.
Time travel is used to help locate and/or recharge the stones so the snap can be undone.
Past Avenger selves think Present Avenger selves are imposters, they fight.
Doctor Strange’s best outcome vision was their time traveling.
Doctor Strange alerted past Nick Fury as to who needed recruiting in order to fix the future.
Nebula witnesses Gamora’s death during time travel.

You seriously asking why people make porn?

Is that what shipping all about?

I'd have to say yes. Sure, there are shippers who just draw/write cuddly family stuff, but it's still based on a sexual attraction to these characters and the desire to see them in sexual and/or romantic situations with other attractive characters.

nothing was creepy about it and you should be shot.

Fucking your dead gf's great niece just doesn't seem entirely 'clean' to most people.

>giant blocky white letters to spell out the already very clear subtext
I dislike gifs of this nature.

Me too user.

Just after her funeral, to top it

They never dated, let alone were in a romantic relationship. Peggy even moved on, got married, and had children. What the hell was Steven supposed to do? She was already in a married relationship and clearly got over him. Dating her niece isn't a big deal.

So what you're saying is all I need to do to bang Chris Evans is be in the same room as him

>Implying that any gays existed before the 1960s

Attached: IMG_20190421_012841.jpg (1080x1452, 269K)

ikr

Woah... Someone who actually gets it.

This

Yea Forums and /cm/ go hand in hand.

Attached: 44605216_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 597K)

So, we just post our /cm/ images here?
Ok

This

Attached: DDxsssWD6sVwAAyduF.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

thor x steve and thor x star lord is where it's at

>these two male characters carw for eachother
>O M G they're like totally dating! I ship them!

do normies misunderstand the concept of friendship?

In /cm/ or /y/ if I had to guess
You know what? ,I'm gonna check it out

there's not enough of it

Attached: tumblr_pc0f8t6SqJ1vuiezdo1_1280.jpg (1280x956, 320K)

DADDY

Steggy and Peggy stans are terrible. It's never about Steve, only about how much better their fave is. And a few stolen glances and one rushed kiss somehow makes Steve wedded to Peggy for life and somehow a 50+ comic book relationship between Sharon and Steve becomes moot because of Peggy.

Though, Evans isn't blameless. He always pushed Atwell and Steggy. He didn't even acknowledge EVC.

Those are actually good ships

I’m fine with that

Attached: CFEDFD6A-1122-4CA8-BB85-A716E72C9162.png (898x635, 914K)

Based and correctomundo.

Hey, this is Yea Forums, we’ve also got women who like to watch gay men grapple around in spandex.

That and cute romantic moments. Porn and fluff- yeah.

This but unironically.

Really? I tought it was a legend
Ok,i'm gonna start posting some stuff

How on earth does this surprise you? What did you think women shlicked it to?

Why aren't Black Widow and Cap a couple?

Reread this thread with the context that Yea Forums has been surveyed at 30-40% female before.

Because their freindship in TWS was actually kino and they did right by keeping it that way

user needs to read more - Juvenal used to rant about the gay culture in Rome:
>Gracchus has given a dowry of four thousand gold pieces
>For a horn-player, or one perhaps who plays the straight pipe;
>The contract’s witnessed, ‘felicitations!’, a whole crowd
>Asked to the feast, the ‘bride’ reclines in the husband’s lap.
>O, you princes, is it a censor we need, or a prophet of doom?
> -- Juvenal, Satire II

Attached: Symposiumnorthwall.jpg?resize=825%2C442&ssl=1.jpg (825x442, 82K)

Fuck Bucky looks like such a faggot here.

that’s canon

Incels are usually gays in the making,

I don't know how to tell you this user, but a lot of people in the Roman Empire were gay.
Not just gay. Full on, 100% faggot gay.

Attached: 8a297013-38a3-4934-bda6-a78fdbd9c397.jpg (1280x522, 160K)

Stucky is love, Stucky is life

Attached: f4209c3c-c960-4b14-951a-b34b34366b35.jpg (800x612, 142K)

They’re so perfect for each other

Attached: B5629CD5-33ED-44A8-930B-4BB785EA6E2E.jpg (1200x833, 141K)

Attached: regret___by_goyath_d9qa2oc-pre.jpg (784x1019, 101K)

Attached: 1b9562f6-4c4a-4189-ae4a-c2e62e1242fa.jpg (250x200, 24K)

Attached: 99d1fc0e-184e-4958-8d6a-83111271f150.jpg (848x1199, 79K)

Nah, that's Cap X Tony. Bucky is barely a character in his own right, with little development, minimal screentime and no flaws to make him interesting. His buddy cop friendship with Falcon gives what little worth he has.

Stony fujo spotted

Chad kino is back on the menu

Attached: Ready Player Thanos.webm (342x252, 2.65M)

god I wish that log were my ass

I remember going to see Avengers 1 with my dad who is not a comic book fan whatsoever and he said verbatim that Captain America was clearly meant to be "the token homo"

It's unironically the suit, it was so tight and ridiculous that almost looked like from some drag show

Because you go to cons and make actors uncomfortable.

This is the most disgusting thing

Attached: tumblr_n4p25aS8T81tptu9zo1_1280.png (700x549, 277K)

But isn't Steve coming back though some magical bullshit in the sequel?

Mark your spoilers bro. And kino was the leaked part of the video with Sam saying "On your left" and flying out, confirming that SamSteve is real.

why is the west so afraid to pander to their fujos? japan makes billions from their relatively small fujo population imagine how much you'd make in the west.

I mean Stucky is God tier but why are people acting like it actually has a chance?

She didn't do anything against the other actress, but she kept saying how Sharon and Steve shouldn't have happened and being fixated about it for awhile saying how Peggy wouldn't like it, and she would beat Steve for it etc... she started doing that after Civil War. Nothing against EVC (she likes her) but you know how fans are pretty obsessive.

However before Winter Soldier happened and before Emily was cast, Hayley said she was willing to play the role of Sharon. Pretty sure she wouldn't have minded Steve and Sharon if she got to played her.

That would definitely have made things creepier, not to mention Hayley would have done it.

I don't even like Stony or any Fujo shit.

>cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-sharon-carter/
>"Sharon Carter was a victim of what we came to realize as we were writing it," Markus explained, "which is that if you're writing scenes that set up people before the story has gotten to them such as Steve and Sharon trying to make it work in an apartment, they're gonna go because the movie does not have time to catch up 'previously on the life of Steve Rogers."

>Gays actually ship it
No we don't

>filename
kek that's all I could think of when watching that footage for the first time. It's like when production was starting on Infinity War and Endgame the Russos just decided to rip off the final battles of the last two movies with big CGI final battles they'd seen which were Black Panther and Ready Player One

Evans has a lot of chemistry with RDJ that I wish would really show up with their characters. He also has chemistry with Mackie (who doesn't), ScarJo, Renner, and Hemsworth (he calls him Hemmy).

Suprisingly for all the Stucky fangirl crap, I don't think I ever seen him being very chummy with Sebastian Stan. Might also be that they're sick of the Stucky shit.

It's ok, Evans likes being a cuck on twitter so he can at least suck some dick

>two guys can’t have a platonic friendship without being seen as gay

Why does this get posted every thread when any moron can answer it? Men and women can’t be friends because if the man is attracted to her he will want to fuck her. Just like this if a fujo sees two semi attractive men interact she will not be able to see them as friends because she will want to see them fuck. Sex overrides platonic interactions you fags.

DAILY REMINDER: Kevin Feige Does Nothing Wrong

Cap didn't have a relationship with Pegg in the comics.

Have one or the other, either be canon consistent with the comics, which the MCU is not, or be internally consistent in the MCU which it sure as fuck is not

Here’s the thing. Fujos don’t give a shit if the guy standing next to you is your best friend, your worst enemy, a stranger, or your cousin. They want him to push his cock up your ass. They want to watch you get fucked while they rub delicate circles on their clit. They want to see your prostate pounded until they’re practically dripping on the floor. They don’t give a shit about your logical or complaints or if it makes sense. They just want to see you get fucked into the ground.

That's hot.

Marvel did the impossible. They made Eastern fujos care about blacks.

Attached: 5611937B-B855-4E1F-927D-7095F0D967E0.jpg (564x577, 58K)

Not that user but I vaguely remmebered something about Hayley saying she would play Sharon so I did some digging and the only thing I found is a snippet from an old interview from SFX magazine, it wasn't so much that Hayley was gunning for Sharon's role as much as she was just asked if she wanted to play Sharon and she just gave a "yeah sure" type of answer.

>SFX: Would you like to see Sharon in The Avengers or a Captain America sequel and would you like to play her?

>Atwell: Oh yeah, I think it's essential. Towards the end of filming I was like "Joe can Peggy have some blue serum? can she walk off at the end of the film and just pocket it? It would take you like half a day to shoot..or let's have Peggy come back and be really evil and wear latex or something". I don't know is the answer. Anything can happen. We can bring back characters from the dead, we can reinvent them later on. We can have me playing Sharon. I think it's dependant on what Marvel feels audiences want to see next.

CBM references it on their website
>comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/could-we-see-hayley-atwell-as-sharon-carter-post-captain-america-a40665

Obviously it's nothing to take seriously, actors have a lot of weird opinions anyway.

Attached: not happening homo.jpg (600x600, 51K)

SamSteve was real the moment Steve met Sam. But what really cemented their bond for me was towards the end of Winter Soldier when Steve woke up in the hospital, Marvin Gaye's Trouble Man (the song Sam suggested him to listen) playing in the background, Steve then looks up to see Sam was sitting down in a chair across him waiting for him to wake up and then he says to Sam “on your left.”.

Also Sam was the one person he told about Peggy's funeral, he went with him, no one else knew and Natasha had to find out on her own. Sam was the person Steve trusted the most.

Attached: 1525884097906.jpg (250x251, 11K)

Some day a girl will take you into her rape dungeon and live out her fujo fantasies on your boyhole

them not actually fucking was the greatest mistake of the MCU

Attached: scarlett-johansson-natasha-romanoff-and-chris.jpg (1281x534, 52K)

This. I’m a stucky fujo but I am equally in favor of Capwidow. The issue isn’t a female love interest it’s that they gave him the most boring no chemistry choice of female love interest.

The problem is the kept reducing Sharon's role (which was originally the part they had Widow play in TWS) and cutting scenes down with her until all that was left of Sharon was effectively just a love interest. Which is such a sad bastardization of how great she is in the comics. If they bothered developing her at all outside of that then people would have maybe cared more.

>SamSteve was real the moment Steve met Sam
For sure. I've loved them since I watched the movie and I like them more than I like Stucky. It was a romantic comedy meeting. I don't dig it when people friend- or therapist-hole Sam.

But their romance goes back to the 70s in the comics though. I'm happy the Russos made the movie version kino as fuck.

Eh. Even if they gave Sharon Widow’s role I probably wouldn’t be as into it because what draws me into Capwidow is that they’re polar opposites in terms of character on the outside, golden soldier to femme fatale spy, but get along great and have an endearing friendship below that. Sharon doesn’t have Widow’s backstory or archetype so that would be lost for me. I also just prefer Widow’s Winter Soldier look to any other MCU girl.

That¨a a bit of a stretch. Gays have existed since the dawn of time, but this idea that the Romans and Greeks were 100% homo tolerant isn't true. It was acceptable to fuck a young man/boy of lesser stature, and men were expected to 'teach' young boys the way of adulthood with sex, but you could not marry a man, two adult men of the same social stature should not be fucking or having a romantic relationship, and if you were the one getting fucked, you were considered an 'anal boy'.

Here's Steve having a nightmare about Sam being with someone else.

Attached: tumblr_p3gkq0FcWW1w7hpqjo1_1280-1.jpg (1265x1920, 1.3M)

And here's Sam waking up, possibly getting a sense that Steve's in danger.

Attached: tumblr_pflenlBQ241w7hpqjo1_1280-1.jpg (1072x827, 249K)

This page from Cap #158

Attached: RCO005.jpg (988x1500, 556K)

And the heartfelt letter to the editor from #162, the first one that says "Dear Bullpen".

Attached: RCO022.jpg (988x1500, 625K)

Yeah, that helicopter scene gave me a boner

no homo tho

what did people think of the fan theory that carter was secretly a hydra sleeper agent
youtube.com/watch?v=xU3InsThiXw

Not exactly; it often depended on the particular person and their stature/position. Alexander the Great for example was so blatantly gay that Diogenes of Sinope would write him letters telling him to get off his boyfriend and focus on ruling. Maecenas, one of Emperor Augustus' closest friends and advisors, was famous for his bisexual affairs, but nobody cared because he was a smart and well-liked guy.

He's very easy on the eyes.

Attached: e06e7dcd77f7b086517b2850eaa63783.png (500x648, 737K)

He is.

No. The characters in question explicitly deny it, even.

To be fair, being willing to kill the world (all your friends and relatives included) just to have one person live a few more years isn't just "really mad". And the series has had a few relationships like that over the years, all of them romantic.

>Peggy is gorgeous, but imagine waking up every morning to Seb's gruff beard and biceps around you.
Yeah, that'd make me miss Peggy too.

if holmes is canon anything it's asexual, he has no interest in romantic matters at all. adler/holmes is just as forced as watson/holmes

Attached: Incels featuring The Lonely Tears.png (483x194, 19K)

have sex

Cap doesn't need a drunken alcoholic bitch waiting at home for him while he's saving the world

best epiphany is best

There's a lot of butt fucking and cocksucking happening at my place, son

This is slept on.

Attached: IMG_5173.jpg (857x821, 107K)

this is the next MCU OTP

Attached: 1F7B60FA-2865-4B21-A416-8E7A77D89010.png (1200x1495, 1.75M)

>that eye fucking

lewd

>They just want to see you get fucked into the ground.
Only if both guys are super handsome, and fictional characters.

>A look - only one - passes between them. For they are MEN and more would embarrass
Oh man, what a time

Attached: 1451631793069.jpg (432x439, 55K)

It's so bizarre how they fell for such non-characters. Was it really just the ending scene that did it?

WOW ITS NOT LIKE BISEXUAL PEOPLE EXIST

And who the fuck knows. Or cares?

They can flirt openly now and they had to de-escalate the eye-fucking.

Attached: 0665a7f95bc97cd9734e142546cca028.jpg (640x809, 72K)

He's fun. Men can be fun loving without wanting to cronhole other men. Really how did these two traits even become associated?

Evans always gave me a bisexual vibe. Fret not though. Steve's been claimed by the bis for years.

Attached: 636018814614719528-1789902911_bi steve.jpg (485x750, 143K)

totally

and Jake is such a CHAD, he already owns Tom's cute ass

Attached: original.jpg (923x922, 125K)

Brrraaaaaaaaap!

Actually, she seems to fit a pattern of face shapes he goes for
And honestly she doesn't look that bad, you just posted an unflattering image

He wanted kids, she didn't. It was sad to hear they split. They'd tried to get back together last year too.

Attached: personal-space-slate-evans.jpg (450x300, 42K)

Out of all the Avengers I never thought Cap and Widow would have great chemistry, but they really do. Widow was the only only avenger early on to bring Cap out of his shell.

WTF Jake Gyllenhaal posted this on instagram

the fujos will be out of control when Far From Home releases

Attached: 52901332_415613595870472_5570042652667150336_n.webm (480x480, 2.66M)

And of course I forgot the image

Attached: EvansWaifus.png (1596x388, 1.3M)

She FUCKED up

Who wouldn't want to have Chris's babies?

Attached: 3xxC.gif (500x271, 1.89M)

>No. The characters in question explicitly deny it, even
Dude, they literally referred to Ignis as a "mom" to Noctis in the guide book and said the bond between them is familial.

>two men aren't allowed to be very good friends and hold a brotherhood, they must be gay for eachother

What the fuck is this toxic attitude? It's the same shit with Sam and Frodo

Attached: the-thomas-crown-affair-1968.jpg (333x499, 43K)

I don't even get it with Cap and Bucky. They hardly even interacted.

Yes, this current society where we have transgender child strippers, uncurable STIs that resist all means to kill them and people have less sex than ever is truly a utopia of sexuality and free intercourse.

Because Cap defying everything to save Bucky is a theme in every single Cap movie. Cap quoting their shared devotion to each other undid Bucky's decades of brainwashing. Because Bucky is the only character still alive today that knew him when he was still just Steve.

Who are you quoting?

you gotta admit those sexual undertones were pretty strong

Attached: BuckysMission.gif (500x208, 1.59M)

Straight women no longer exist

Guidebooks can be retarded too; the characters themselves fucking hate the very idea of it when it's brought up in the game. The FFXII Ultimania also says that Vaan and Penelo are siblings with a purely familial bond and Balthier and Fran are just friends, but even that game's own sequel didn't believe it.

Hmmm sweetie bisexual people don't actually exist :^)
Just messing with you, I'm bisexual and hadn't considered it
Because gay sex is the pinnacle of male bonding? It's a no-brainer.

>transgender child strippers
Not a thing in the real world. Meanwhile, child prostitution was common back in the "good old days".
>uncurable STIs that resist all means to kill them
Just as we have incurable bacterial infections of all kinds. Bacteria are good at evolving, who knew.
>people have less sex than ever
Wasn't sexual promiscuity supposed to be the ultimate sin against morality and all that jazz? One would think moralfags would be happy, now that people are choosing their sexual partners better.

>child prostitution was common back in the "good old days".
And still is in Thailand and Indonesia.
>One would think moralfags would be happy
They never are, not that it matters, because we're currently living in a time when better contraceptive methods and medicines exist to help prevent deadly STIs but there's still church organizations that openly oppose them because it leads to "unhealthy ways of life", according to their backward views.

Is seriously retarded,obviously made by fujos in order to villanize her

When did characters got mad about this? Do you mean when Ignis got angry at Prompto for calling him mom? That's just because Prompto can be really annoying. He never got angry at Noctis or deny it when he complained about his nagging and compared him to a parent.

This looks weirdly lewd for someone getting punched to death

IIRC he outright denies it in the Japanese version, but more importantly, just consider the mental gymnastics needed to convince yourself that an adult man thinks of himself as a mother. Ignis is the one dependent on Noctis, not the other way around. Ignis is the one who canonically has trouble living without him, who adopts his hobbies when he misses him, and who needs Noctis to direct his life. There are platonic explanations for this strange, dependent relationship, but the mother theory is pants on head retarded.

I love Sam, and as much i ship Stucky,I will start to give this more atention,