Should Jane Foster be a hero, or do you prefer her to be a regular paramedic...

Should Jane Foster be a hero, or do you prefer her to be a regular paramedic? Pic related is her new persona in the upcoming Valkyrie book. Personally I think it's kind of neat, thematically fits, and probably should have been a thing instead of that FemThor nonsense. However I can understand some fans not being on board, and wanting more of Brunnhilde.

While we're on the subject, what are some other characters that should/should not be heroes? Mary Jane is another good example that has dabbled in both.

Attached: Jane Foster Valkyrie.jpg (3427x3262, 809K)

I don't mind when older sidekicks gets powers
And there can be more than one Valkyrie

I want Brunhilde alive again(they're killing her off and having her play force ghost to Jane.). I kind of like that suggestion in the last thread on this for Brunhilde, Jane and a new movie based valkryie to have a team book charlies angels type thing.

>And there can be more than one Valkyrie
That's why I'm not really bothered by it either. Also you ever think Thor should be polygamous and be with Jane, Sif, and Brunnhilde at the exact same time?
That's what I want too.

Attached: Valkyrie Exiles.jpg (1810x1400, 1.28M)

It works because its somewhat of a reverse of being a doctor since valkyries ferry the dead to valhalla. Also being a valkyrie means her tits will get bigger.

Would Jane catch shit for trying to save fallen warriors thus denying them a warrior's death?

The wings are stupid. Especially with the introduction of the terrible 10th realm concept with amazon angels.

Valkyries in Norse myth have been depicted with and without wings correct? Surprised Jane didn't get a horse instead

Am I the only one who thinks this is hot as fuck, and much better than her Whor design?

I don't like the chest mail it looks like a weird blob

no you are not, i dig this new design a lot.

Its like heroes cant have regular supporting characters anymore.

If you fall within the character's orbit your destiny seems to be gaining powers, dying or gaining powers and then dying. Theres hardly any everyman point of view to turn to these days. If you babysit for Batman you eventually get a bulletproof costume and kung fu training. If Hulk sneezes and your sharing the same subway car youll hulk out in a week. Everyone Spider-man knows eventually gets a symbiote or spider powers. These days, I really wouldnt be surprised if they made Foggy dress like Daredevil again, but this time unironically.

Attached: Bat_think.gif (500x345, 408K)

I liked both designs but I'm a sucker for huge wings so I prefer this one
The one golden gauntlet looks off though

Jane Foster should be a supporting character that is powerless.
Why Thor couldnt have a gf who is human and allows him to live as a man i cant say, but i thought it was particularly cheap to kill Brunnhilde like a slot needed to be opened for Jane.

Jane could have died and gotten picked to be a Valkyrie just like the others.

I think it's a stupid idea that shouldn't even be entertained.

That could be a plot point in the beginning of her journey as a valkyrie

It's hotter because A: you can see her face, and B: she's not calling herself Thor.
To be fair, once you're associated with the hero life there's a good chance you're going to get sucked into. Dead, get powers, it's all fair game.

>And there can be more than one Valkyrie
This.

>Also you ever think Thor should be polygamous and be with Jane, Sif, and Brunhilde at the exact same time?
Absolutely. He's Thor, for fucks' sake.

Yeah but that seems to be all theyre used for, i mean your life will definitely get more interesting if you hang with a cape, but those cant be the only choices.

For example, it seems they dont like showing capes with regular jobs or at least at their regular jobs anymore where they can maintain friendships, unless its to introduce a new character, who is obviously the new villain running around.

Shit design
No muscles
Valkyries has to show more legs and arms
Disney fuck of and let the old artists work in freedom

a black woman like that with that flas ass
oh, jesus, they have no idea what they're doing anymore.

>For those who do not understand much about muscle mass, with those legs the butt gets bigger especially for women

This is a poor job of art and research.

I mean for decades people have said it makes more sense for him to be with Sif because she's a god and warrior, this seems like a good way to keep a humble human who's Thor's connection to Midgard while giving her the ability to actually engage with him, especially in an age where Thor spends basically zero time on Earth.

Remember how Rick Jones, Betty Ross and Thunderbolt Ross all became Hulks?

Rhodey got a suit, Pepper got a suit

Carol's mom was a Kree sleeper agent

Nobody has regular human supporting casts anymore

Everything this character touches becomes objectively worse. Foster and her writers can eat shit.

Attached: 1482540564792.jpg (256x256, 77K)

That's because it doesn't contour to her tits, but it also means her tits are massive.

I’m fine with her being a hero. I just hate that they keep throwing someone else u see the bus so that she can take their place when she is

why are they trying to push her so bad?
She failed as Thor, will she fare better as a side character?

Either way still not buying any Thor comics until they fix him back.

Rick Jones is understandable, since he's been sidekick to everyone and was once host to Mar-Vell.

The rest, yeah. That is one of the biggest failings of modern Marvel. It was once possible to point to the characters having civilian supporting casts as one of the things that made them stand out, now it's impossible since everyone is going to be a hero or villain at some point.

>they dont like showing capes with regular jobs
Because that's fucking boring to see on panel? Like for example we know Barry is a forensic scientist, doesn't mean we need to spend an entire issue showing him waiting on lab test results on a case that's completely unrelated to superhero shit.

They're bringing back Betty's Harpy shit. I think that's justifiable since it's a transformation/persona that was forced on her, and visually more interesting than a recolor of She Hulk. Which in turn I think makes Betty more interesting and not a damsel in distress type. Her relationship with Hulk then becomes two very fucked up people trying to cope and get by

Attached: Betty Ross The Red Harpy.jpg (1987x3056, 2.12M)

>why are they trying to push her so bad?
It's Aaron doing this. He killed off all of the valkyries in his event to push Jane into this. I'm glad he didn't kill off Lady Sif as well.

Ms. "I don't want a magic cure" Jane Foster sabotaged her chemo for a hit of thunder and gave up her chance for Valhalla. She should be dead and rotting in Hel.

Thor: God of Hammers is probably sticking around until Aaron is gone.

>He killed off all of the valkyries in his event
Synergy strikes again.

I don't care

Based on how this Harpy seems to be a mix of her Harpy and Red She-Hulk forms, maybe she, like Bruce has different forms that varying issues can cause her to manifest

user in another thread had an excellent point. At no point in Marvel's history did Brunhilde ever have her own ongoing. The same can be said for Janet van Dyne. And yet, we suddenly see an explosion of exposure for literally who characters usurping the roles of often neglected characters. You might say Jane is far from a literally who, but I think it's safe to say that she never really mattered until she got cancer.

The Thor movies were floundering at the time and Natalie Portman wanted out. Jane would be in the ground with Donald Blake's head if Aaron didn't reveal her in Whor's 8th issue. Jane didn't matter until then.

they are made to hide any sign of tits
This is the disney's agenda, my friend.

Best case scenario is Brunnhilde gets more exposure in this book. But I’m expecting her just to prop up Jane

The thing I’m afraid of is Marvel using this as an attempt to synergize her once they do bring her back by having her reincarnate or revive with MCU Valkyrie’s appearance

Fixed

Attached: 1555711751486 fixed.jpg (3427x3262, 488K)

Are you people this fucking horny?

Why would they do that? They already have a MCU Valkyrie to use
All he did was take the helmet off and show some cleavage. What are you, fucking Amish?

>Why would they do that? They already have a MCU Valkyrie to use
She was in exiles and not part of the main 616 universe.

Yeah and Spider-Gwen isn't either, and yet you keep seeing her around.

She ended up left in 616 at the end of it along with the rest of the team but like most books that basically exist in their own bubble, chances are that we’ll never see any of them again

Difference being Spider-Gwen was actually popular, can carry her own book and interacted with others outside of her book. The previous Exiles book basically existed in a bubble, sold terribly and had nothing memorable to it

Yet they relocated Mile's to the main 616 universe so they could end the the ultimate line once and for all. It really shouldn't be a problem. There can be multiple valkyries so we can have classic Brunhilde, Jane and a movie based one simultaneously(I don't even think the movie one has even been called Brunhilde on screen). But I understand the concerns of Though I must comment on the hilarity of the idea that its considered "Problematic" for Psylocke to remain Asian, but would be okay for Brunhilde to be put into a Black Woman's body. Double standard much?

Which is why it's such bullshit Jane will be the only one.

>Valkyrie
>Ewing
Sign me the fuck up
>Jane
>Aaron
Okay the monkey's paw is just being a dick now.

Marvel would probably try and spin it as that she’s been reborn anew in that new form and thus it’s completely different

>No muscles
are you blind?

And Psylocke had already died been resurrected in a body that was a mix of her two bodies.

For what it matter, I believe the official line that the shit going on with Psylocke is just Zub's idiocy and has nothing to with Cebulski's pen name, and I think she'll end up Asian again sooner or later.

Brunhilde getting resurrected at all is kind of a coinflip, and who knows if and when it'll happen, and whether they'd make her look like movie version or not.

fuck Marvel and Aaron and Al Ewing
I just want another Sif series