They should have never left earth

They should have never left earth.

Attached: images (8).jpg (185x272, 12K)

Meteora should have been taken more seriously as a villain

Attached: 15553175780921787425379.png (689x1160, 922K)

No, leaving earth improved the show for me. Never liked it much before that.

All leaving Earth did was make me miss characters like Brittney the Alpha Bitch and Angie

Attached: 15556630608981967201798.png (823x971, 429K)

Those characters sucked, I didn't miss them at all.

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD

Your taste is shit then I'm the only person who shipped Marco and Brittney together

Attached: 15552253580541108375862.png (900x506, 309K)

I wouldn't have minded if they left Earth if everything else surrounding it were written better. Ideally, I would have had them leave Earth for season 3 because of Toffee-Ludo's multi-dimensional threat and season long conquest of Mewni, and then returned to Earth and other dimension adventures for season 4.

I liked the supporting and recurring Earth cast far more than the Mewni people. They aren't as inherently interesting but were handled far better as characters.

I liked fanart of them together.

Attached: 1483674262729.jpg (1100x3242, 870K)

I ship the harem ending, so by proxy I'm a Marco/Brittney shipper.

Are you supposed to be mocking this statement ? Because it's true in 99% of cases

They should've either chosen Mewni or Earth and never swapped.
I'd have preferred Mewni from the start, have Marco locked out of his dimension and trying to get home or something.

At least three top tier girls in this group here alone, and they all got put on a bus in season 2. What the fuck was Nefcy's problem (besides having a horseface)?

Attached: ECA Cheerleaders.png (1715x933, 1.24M)

what the actual fuck

I've watched season 1 on Netflix 3 times and love it. I was waiting for seasons 2-4 t be available legally in my country but seems it won't happen so I plan on pirating it. But yours and many other threads over the months make me think I shouldn't bother watching it. Is it worth it?

I'd say watch all of S2 and the first 4 episodes of S3, and you have a pretty solid stopping place/conclusion right there since a few major arcs get tied up by then.

There will be a few things left you might be interested in them explaining, but don't bother. You WILL be disappointed.

Nigga you seriously belive S1 of Spongebob is better than S2 of Spongebob?

I swear this guy has the strangest fetishes on the planet.

Something tells me I must believe you. Thanks for the advice.

No problem. If you liked S1 then S2 also has a lot worth checking out.

I like the shape of their mouths.

not him but yes, also he said most cases, not all cases.
Though I can't think of a single show that got better as it went on. I can name a lot that were good all the way through, but getting better is so fucking rare because staff leave, and the ones who don't end up having to dig deeper for things they haven't done yet. Like seriously, how many good episode ideas are there for spongebob they haven't already done.

This show should have never existed.

Yet it does. Did saying what you did make you feel any better?