Cartoon has romantic interspecies relationships. Isn't this sending a bad message to kids?

Cartoon has romantic interspecies relationships. Isn't this sending a bad message to kids?

Attached: WNLx8YvgWmol.jpg (600x337, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragons aren't even real so I don't see how.

It's only bad if it's not female xeno on human male.

Attached: f6fba4db512acc1eb4f66c6ec651c221.png (691x937, 199K)

>Dragons aren't even real so I don't see how.

Attached: 1555624526273.png (586x578, 37K)

And what part of that confused you?

Well the reason fucking animals is immoral is because they can’t consent, but if another species that was sentient like us and is capable of consenting does, then there isn’t really anything wrong with it as long as they both consent. I mean, neanderthals are another species, but they still counted as humans, and some of our ancestors fucked them, so some people today have neanderthal dna mixed in with Homo sapiens dna, and we don’t go around calling them abominations, do we?

what animal cannot display consent

>xeno
Xeno means alien. I'm not saying there aren't alien dragons, but I don't think you meant xeno.

Opossums.

>Dragons aren't even real

Attached: 1416440305752.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Dragons are not real.
>Therefore it's not wrong.

Can't an alien be any sort of otherworldly creature?

Attached: 1501351480324.jpg (2048x1457, 186K)

>some people today have neanderthal dna mixed in with Homo sapiens dna, and we don’t go around calling them abominations, do we?
Maybe you don't, you fucking abomination.

Well we don’t consider most animals as being intelligent enough to really understand the idea of consent for sex, so it’s sorta like how if someone is drunk or high, they aren’t thinking clearly enough to really give consent, even if they technically said yes. That and we don’t have a good way of telling if an animal is actually saying yes or no to the question of “would you like to have sex with me?” since they don’t usually speak a human language.

>So much mental gymnastic.
Who the fuck would want to fuck an animal in the first place ??

Attached: 898795.jpg (540x340, 19K)

I don't think anyone is implying Sex here OP said "romantic interspecies relationships" To be simple we've just put human emotions in cartoon animals. and it's okay to like someone (out of race) who does't look like you is what I would tell the kids.

My Little Pony Fans

Well if there’s no sex then there shouldn’t be much of a problem, now should there?

>Who the fuck would want to fuck an animal in the first place ?
I mean, are you honestly asking this question?

So many goverments all over the world, over the years, had to make specific bestiality laws to make sure people don't fuck the animals

typical canadian cartoon

How arrogant to think humans are intelligent enough to give consent.

According to most depictions in popular media, it's only okay when it's played as a joke, or if the monster is male.

Attached: 1539690169390.png (872x1200, 1.33M)

This

I remember reading that in medieval times if one was caught diddling livestock then they would execute all the livestock in front of the perpetrator before executing him and burying them in a mass grave.

>it's another stealth fetish thread where unaware autistic newfags enter to discuss ethics over animation
what's the overall age group of Yea Forums now? It looks like early deviantart

Donkey and Dragon are both black-coded, though.
Dragon's makeup is in a style that only black women take to, she's got a giant dragon ass, a flattened snout, etc.
Donkey has a similar large mouth, uses ebonics, and is voiced by Eddie Murphy.

>hurr popular moralism dictates my opinions
every time

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 40K)

>stealth fetish thread
I thought it was a stealth /pol/ thread

No, it's funny because a hooved jackass and a mythical creature had sex. It becomes Nutshack-tier humor once a human is involved.

time to get out of the closet, that seen made me feel things as a kid

>Impliying furfaggotery.
Get the fuck out of this thread.

Attached: 1555697782001.jpg (720x677, 37K)

Attached: 1537167337870.png (680x683, 331K)

Attached: 1555670751296.png (1539x817, 138K)

Let's not jump to conclusions, user didn't specify whether he wanted to fuck Donkey or the Dragon.

nutshack had great humor though
Separates the soibois from the men

No one who comes here isn't a socially inept nerd

Adam is right

Ah, a fellow connoisseur of the exotic and otherworldly, I see.

Because they are sluts

Attached: 1529875044321.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

Oh baby...

Attached: 1546349493625.jpg (1150x827, 231K)

And then it turns out the dragon is gay for the horse, leaving the knight without a bounty and a mode of transportation.

dragon is a lusty lady with a thing for humans

If the bits fit and everyone is having a good time, what's the issue?

Attached: 1372748421514.jpg (395x430, 46K)

If dragons were real I would support fucking them. I'm gay so I'm already pro ass-fucking

Attached: 1486846001106.png (1198x1189, 414K)

>Well we don’t consider most animals as being intelligent enough to really understand the idea of consent for sex, so it’s sorta like how if someone is drunk or high, they aren’t thinking clearly enough to really give consent
so every time animals have sex with each other, it's rape?

Attached: 1491606424922.png (500x614, 241K)

>No no, sir knight, the bounty said lay the dragon not slay the dragon

Usually, yes.

Educate you're are selve's

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

Most of the time, yes, if we were to apply that logic to it.

Rape is not that rare in nature.

Such a long running joke a manga from 1988 turned into an anime from the early 90's started with it!

Attached: Dragon Half.jpg (720x401, 188K)

good enough for 1927

Attached: knight 2.jpg (320x239, 13K)

>Well the reason fucking animals is immoral is because they can’t consent
No user, it's immoral because it goes against God's will you idiot.

Attached: 1544273106181.jpg (1665x943, 146K)

No but peoples words definitions are off.

>God doesn't want us to fuck animals
>Makes Dolphins so sexy
the original brainlet

Attached: 1526492057125.png (576x469, 160K)

God bless the Japs, they know true men want to conquer monsters with their penises. Watch out Shub-Niggurath, we're going to introduce you to our nameless horrors!

Not even Hank Hill could handle dolphins.

...sauce?

Attached: 1533782281393.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

Attached: Harkness Test.png (1080x1398, 169K)

>you can't has sex with dumb beings, because they can't consent
>taxes though? Yes, those definitely have consent and isn't theft. Ignore the jail sentence and guns used to enforce it.

The implications of Donkey and Dragon's relationship will haunt children for the rest of their lives I'm sure.

I'm still trying to figure out the feasibility of sexual positions.

Harkness is implied to have fucked actual dogs though

I'm against bestiality but his reasoning is sound. I'm a Christian and I think bestiality is wrong because it degrades a human to fuck a lower lifeform. But I would have a hard time coming up with a secular argument other than 'it's gross'. That's basically what all the comments to the video say. Animals can't consent to sex but they would probably prefer getting a blowjob to having a bolt blasted into their skull or getting their beaks sawed off and no one but PETA cares if they consent to those acts being done to them.

Fuck yeah Anarcho-capitalism! If I want a cocaine fueled ICBM to protect my apple tree from a gnat, by the NAP I deserve it!

Pretty much?

>Fuck yeah Anarcho-capitalism!
It always works out so well.

Attached: No Kings.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

If it wasn't obvious from the over-the-top ICBM comment, I'm against anarcho capitalism for the fact thst it's a utopian dream and impossible to achieve on a large scale.

kids are degenerates anyways

I was agreeing, if it wasn't obvious. Even on a small scale it doesn't work for a very long time.

Sorry, it's late for me and I thought you thought I was serious.

That doesn't change the fact taxation is theft, though.

That I do agree with.

How?

Secular argument: animals are not intelligent enough to consent to inter-species sex. As a human with the ability to comprehend this fact, it is our moral responsibility not to have intercourse with someone/something that can't communicate whether or not it is uncomfortable or in pain or unwilling to participate.

By this logic, it should be illegal to kill and eat animals too, but mass food production is needed to support society. Fucking animals does not benefit society.

This is not good

I know you worked to earn this money but if you don't give me a cut I'll throw you in the dungeon.

This criteria would allow someone to fuck an ape that had been taught sign language, considering an intelligent ape is potentially more intelligent than the most stupid humans. Hell, it would probably allow you to fuck certain parrots.

Well, we do live in a society

Attached: So Much Ninja.jpg (640x475, 39K)

Its a guide for FICTIONAL characters. You have a tiny peanut brain.

I suppose that if you didn't want to pay taxes, you wouldn't really have any right to services that are made possible through tax funding.

Shut your monkey mouth

But fictional characters are fictional. You can't fuck them so why would you need a guide? Is that the joke?

Look at the first criteria box
>Does it have Human Intelligence (or "greater")?

I don't fuckin know I didn't make the stupid thing. To make people feel better about themselves I guess?

Yeah and average chimp IQ is estimated at around 40, with the most intelligent ones around 80. Humans with IQs lower than that exist.

I don't think it's legal for normal humans to have sex with very low IQ retards though. So the same standard would apply.

In this case I think intelligence is referring to self-awareness and the ability to grasp the implications of and consent to inter-species sex. IQ tests only measure the computational capacity of the brain don't they?

Shut up, you stupid Zognoid!

>This criteria would allow someone to fuck an >ape that had been taught sign language, considering an intelligent ape is potentially more intelligent than the most stupid humans. Hell, it would probably allow you to fuck certain parrots.

Attached: 1553634317693.png (449x500, 225K)

see

Kids do not see inter-species relationship here

They see funny joke where big dragon and tiny donkey, that is all. There is no deep meaning, it is a joke and that's all children are responding to.

A lot of animals are eaten more out of commodity rather than necessity, a different argument would be that in their consumption, animals are instrumentalized. This is not their only 'use', as we harvest animals for their skin, their guts, their bones or many other products, but in harvesting the animal we kill it only once and hopefully in a compassionate, painless manner. In having sex with the animal, it is instrumentalized too, but it's 'use' is impossible to make a compassionate, dignified act.

On the other hand, consenting to sex is ambiguous even among humans. Teenagers can consent to sex and still have no idea of the repercussions or meaning of a sexual encounter, neither do adults that haven't received enough education or experience.

In other words living out in the woods or under a bridge.

The real issue is most animals can't handle our dicks. Even the most dicklet of dicklets would be too much for a 600+ female tiger since they're made to take small painful cat dicks. And the species that can take human dick become addicted to them and get into all sorts of trouble.