Eats nothing but söy based food during his entire life

>eats nothing but söy based food during his entire life
>becomes fat and bald as an adult

What did they meant with this?

Attached: future beast boy.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Bad genetics.

his parents are both good looking tho

Attached: Beast_Boy_Earth-Teen_Titans_002.png (528x288, 320K)

>stop training
>spend his life doing jack shit except to transform here and there
is his fault

that raven x BB shipping is not canon.

vegan diet probably helped to ruin his body tho

>raven shuts herself away from everyone
>cyborg is tethered to the tower
>beast boy is a fat loser
>nightwing is doing okay

Vegetarianism is a lie

>nightwing is doing okay
Correction, Nightwing is doing Barbra.

Attached: 123456543345.png (960x616, 1.31M)

But Bruce did her first

basically because he didn't eat meat he was not in balance with nature and this manifested as being fatter than a fucking house.

lol she's crying

Imagine how severe his problems are when he transforms. Shifting from vegetarian omnivore to an obligate carnivore must cause whatever's in his guts to cause some havoc.

If you're going down that road, you have to start asking questions like - what happens when he eats chocolate and then turns into a dog immediately after? Does it poison and kill him?
Or if he eats a particularly large amount of food - and then changes into a very small animal - does the food in his stomach shrink too?

with the correct training, soi diet it's ok
pic related

Attached: D4iPtH_UwAAz53_.jpg (630x945, 113K)

they're celibates tho. Apparently onions based food is not very popular in China due to be considered a monk thing.

The childish thinking that old people are losers

So you not know what tofu is?

>Pic related
That's fucking Buaklaw.

>a muay thai monster becomes monk
>with soi boy diet,you can be like this guy too
no

Exactly what you think

He's a Batman. The one thing that separates him from the other Titans. And why this version of Robin will never be relevant while Starfire's comic counterpart had a whole solo run that turned her into the cartoon version. I wish the cartoon was more relevant to their cartoon counterparts overall, though... But the fact that it's just a cartoon adaptation and not the source material means it'll ultimately not have that big of an impact. Even though Batman's show gave us Harley Quinn, among other things.

>Alex Jones is the future of every ANTIFA

Attached: 1553915883972.gif (160x220, 81K)

I like white cloak Raven. The black/white contrast looks better than black/blue.

I like all the jokes Teen Titans go does on Robin, for the sole fact of 2003 Teen Titans.

That show was pure Robin masterbation. So many arcs had Robin swoop in and make it about himself.

OMG!!!, i'm so miffed about /pol/tards spouting this dead meme when it's proven time after time that onions doesn't give you mantits or hairloss. I bet you guys enjoy drinking beer or eating gammon as well

Better question is Why is Robin STILL good looking? Does he not age?

This sounds exactly like how a hero would trick some seemingly unbeatable shapeshifter.

I feel like DC always had an obsession with depicting Dick Grayson as an uber alpha male because of how much people used to joke about him and Batman being a gay couple

ONIONS
LIKE WHAT SHREK EATS

Old people are losers

t. 28 year old boomer

Robin as a character is bigger than either Teen Titans cartoon, if only due to Adam West's Batman.

Also, Teen Titans' Robin isn't really Dick Grayson, he is more of a Mini-Batman. The only comparison I can think of are some late (and not that good) versions of Tim Drake.

he's the shows whipping dog

You're a loser too

Attached: 1541181624684.png (568x388, 66K)

>Eats onions
>Is a boy

I know, right? It's like he was supposed to be the leader or something...

Can't he will himself into a different form?

I felt so bad for him the first time I saw that episode. The others at least had something going for them, even Cyborg seemed to at least have some dignity left, and he looks like ass, has no life, failed as a superhero and lives in a cage.

Yeah because all the fat, bald middle aged men in the world are like that because they were vegans

I'm aware of that and it makes me dissappointed whenever I read a Nightwing book, or see him anywhere outside of that cartoon.

Like, that's the Robin I grew up with, that's who I think of whenever I see the name "Richard Grayson" or "Nightwing". That super cool, spiky anime haired, bo-staff using mini-Batman who was in love with Starfire and was obsessed with taking down Slade. That's the character I want to see more of, and it kills me to know that he'll never be relevant outside of that one continuity because he was merely one interpretation of a character that already had a much bigger pop cultural impact for the last several decades before the premiere of that cartoon.

I just wish this version of Robin was THE DEFINITIVE version of Grayson among all continuities.

Attached: Dw-GkANVsAATjTF[1].jpg (483x388, 26K)

If Starfire saw the future, why didn't she tell Raven that everything was going to be ok when they faved off against her seemingly fate bound prophetic extradimensional demon father? Star literally saw the future, she saw what would happen if they fought Trigon WITHOUT her and Raven still comes out on top.

He's not that great a Robin. BTAS Robin was better than him tbqh.

They forgot he´s actually pretty rich too, but at the time they probably weren´t thinking of bringing in his doom patrol backstory.