Even if Man of Steel was terrible, General Zod was a pretty great villain

Even if Man of Steel was terrible, General Zod was a pretty great villain

Attached: 6223864-1-zod-1485472481161_1280w.jpg (1280x677, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_(DC_Comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man of Steel was great though.

MoS was unfairly criticized. It wasn't perfect but it was still good. And yes Zod was a good villain. A bit one dimensional but he had a good presence whenever he was on the screen.

No he wasn't.

Attached: finding kal.jpg (709x752, 385K)

No it wasn't. Get higher standards

Faora was better

>Zod! We can be as gods to the humans, guide them, teach them.
>And Force our people to suffer the way your son had suffered Jor-El? I think not
>10 minutes later
>Oh fuck, check out these amazing badass powers that I was able to master in seconds!
Zod was awful, the Zod Squad was pretty cool tho.

>fuck up the spoiler in your original thread post
>delete and remake thread
sad

This, and it was the most comic book movie so far

Best music ever made for a comic book movie.

It's got a some great ideas and production value, but it's a fucking frustrating movie ultimately just like everything snyder does.

Attached: kneel.jpg (640x864, 295K)

>dat scene where they play Chris Cornell

right in the feels

How do Kryptonians mate?

They don't. Jor and Lara had... certain complications because of their lack of knowledge.

>Why do you want to know that...?

Attached: F.gif (316x319, 2.39M)

You telling me Kryptonians can't fuck humans? Or is it like that Gods and Monsters thing where they genetically grow them?

The kryptonians stopped making children the old and started to design/produce them. Jor and Lara made Kal the old way (ie: fucking), but Kal ended up being seen by Zod as an abomination because of it.

So Faora, despite being hot as fuck, is a virgin and never saw a dick in her life.

Kal'El impregnated Lois Lane in the Injustice arc, so they basically mate and reproduce like any other mammals. At least on Earth.

How though?
You can't just do that it's like having sex with a dinosaur (I know its cape stuff but did they ever bring this up?)
>So Faora, despite being hot as fuck, is a virgin and never saw a dick in her life.
How is that a bad thing?

For the longest time DC was of the mind that kryptonian and humans could not reproduce together because DNA incompatibility, which is why they'd usually push Superman and Wonder Woman in Elseworlds with the dumb excuse that since Wonder Woman is magical - for being made out of clay and wished into life - her womb was... magical as well, and because of it she could be impregnated by anything, including an alien. Turning Wonder Woman into a literal baby factory for Superman.

Thank God they stopped with this shit with Rebirth.

>it's like having sex with a dinosaur
??????

I mean an alien should have had some genetic differences. Again, its like fucking a dinosaur (Its cape I get it).
user can you tell me how they explain all that in Rebirth?

He's likely referring to the xenobiology of Kryptonians being significantly different to humans given one gets a host of abilities from solar radiation while the other might just get sunburn.

Originally, the excuse was that pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois were kidnapped by Brainiac and placed in a planet outside the multiverse, so the planet could be immune to reboots to the multiverse, and in that planet pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois lived inside a dom. Because Brainiac didn't wanted to have Superman raising a ruckus, he altered his DNA taking alway his powers. That's how Superman and Lois managed to make Jon, their son.

This was retconned later on to Superman and Lois simple... fucking and she getting pregnant. I don't know. Batman helped somehow? I mean, Superman and Wonder Woman were there to help with the delivery, so maybe Batman came up with some tech beforehand allowing Superman to impregnate Lois?

Heh. I remember this shit. It always made me think that Wonder Woman could be impregnated by animals, like horses, or mythological creatures, like minotaurs, or even alien animals, like Krypto.

Doesn't Nightwing and Starfire manage to have a daughter/son in some stories? Maybe humans are super compatible to most alien races.

This!

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

You guys start to talk about MoS' Zod and then about Wonder Woman being creampied by horses. Goddamn, Yea Forums. Stay on topic.

Much better thanks user.
Does Wonder Woman or any Superwomen in DC ever have feelings for bestiality before?

I don't see where's the contradiction

That shit is literally the basis of a series of fanfics about Krypto x Wonder Woman.

Supergirl used to be in love with a horse, who was actually an human magically transformed into a horse, or maybe he was a centaur? I don't know. It was weird.

>Wonder Woman being creampied by horses
Pretty hot

Attached: 1555364918182 (2).png (331x204, 69K)

Do you think Batman checked to see if Lois was pregnet?

Wtf, why? The implications here are incredibly obscene.

Because someone wanted to see a story printed about a woman making love to horse.
Occam's razor, my man.

Attached: 1543273977813.png (960x718, 416K)

Yes but its a good thing that most popular superwomen aren't written/made by a fetishist.

Attached: 1551250589269.jpg (520x678, 69K)

I know right, that would be horrible haha

Attached: 1555671777265.jpg (474x586, 80K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_(DC_Comics)
>Comet was Supergirl's pet horse and, while in his human form as Bill Starr, her brief boyfriend. Comet also had a brief romance with Lois Lane in her comic book.
>As he described to her telepathically, he was originally a centaur in ancient Greece named Biron. The witch Circe gave him a potion to turn him fully human after he prevented an evil Sorcerer poisoning her water, but by mistake made him fully horse instead due to the evil Sorcerer's influence. Unable to reverse the spell, she instead gave him superpowers as a compensation, including immortality. The evil Sorcerer asked his teacher to help him against Biron and they were able to imprison him on an asteroid in the constellation of Sagittarius, which he had been born under. However, when Supergirl's rocket passed, it broke the force field, enabling him to escape. Later, after meeting Supergirl, he went on a mission with her to the planet Zerox, where a magic spell was cast that turned him into a human, but only while a comet passes through the solar system he is in. As a human, he adopted the identity of "Bronco" Bill Starr, a rodeo trick-rider, whom Supergirl fell in love with.
So there you have it, through the power of convoluted written a horse fucked both Supergirl and Lois Lane.

Attached: file.png (584x430, 651K)

I remember that story, Animal Man's son was so horny and frustrated from constantly seeing Starfire, his nanny, naked, that he became psychotic and tried to murder her for not being able to fuck her.

Injustice was trash

Things i learned in this thread:
>Superman is an abomination according to kryptonians
>Batman helped Superman impregnate Lois
>Wonder Woman can be impregnated by ANYTHING because she has a magical womb capable of conceive with any kind of semen
>Supergirl and Lois used to fuck a horse

That's what I learned too!
Is having an open fetish common in the Comic Industry?

He could have had his lines written better

The latter. Jor El and Lara were the first to fuck and have a baby in a long time. Can't remember the specific amount of time but he says Kal is the first natural birth in x amount of time.

Did anyone here like Ocean Master?

Attached: 300px-AquamanOceanMaster2018.jpg (300x150, 15K)

Attached: kneel.jpg (450x286, 25K)

Legitimately one of my favorite “first contact” scenes by a country mile.

>none of this makes it in to the movies
fucking hollywood

MOS wasn't terrible though. Just take out the Kevin Costner scenes and your good. It's a shame though Cavill could have been an a great Superman if given the chance by the fucking writers

Attached: 1554608751159.jpg (1800x2949, 672K)

No.