Hellboy has ended in our lifetime

Hellboy has ended in our lifetime.

How does it feel?
Was it all worth it?

Attached: bprddyk-5-pg-221.jpg (1800x2762, 728K)

It was alright. Could've been way worse.

Still not sure tbqh.

I’ve learned to accept it. I only wish they had included one last group shot of all the good guys with a thanks to the readers, but oh well.
Still better than adventure time’s ending.

While it did wrap up most of the threads, it was far to underwhelming, and far too little time was spent seeing the effects of the choices.

>Hellboy has ended

You wish. If HIH and DYK taught us anything it's that Hellboy's state of being is indefinitely ambiguous. Death just throws his hands up at the very idea of him. Mike's never getting off this ride.

>One half of the last issue was Lawrance Campbell's absolute puke

>The other is Mignola's sadly degenerated style

Welp. This isn't the end I was asking for

>degenerated style

For the prince of lies you speak some damn fine truths.

Attached: 1990 Fafhrd And The Gray Mouser.jpg (2028x1600, 1.39M)

Old Mignola looks like some kind of a Frank Miller offshoot. I don't know if I'm in the minority or what but Mignola's current style is far more eloquent and clearer than this.

It's like, your choice, man.
I honestly prefer Fedrego's Mignola-imitation over the real deal 's current style.

Attached: ht8cx6k6mon11.jpg (3298x2549, 778K)

I think the circular end to it makes it worth it. I think there was way too much vamping through the middle to end of the series and it hurt the books overall.

Feels bad but it is what it is. Time for Spawn to shine as the true anti-hero.

Attached: 6b663108b820aa921b8551db14bb23a3.jpg (564x866, 74K)

Just because Mignola set an ending to his universe, doesn't mean he's not going to fill up the middle of his story. We got another Hellboy and the BPRD coming out taking place in the 60's. Plus, he could just make a Gall Dennar series for shits and giggles, like the Witchfinder series. The Hellboy Universe is one that begins and ends, but has an infinite middle.

I should have seen this ending coming years ago.

Mignola said that one of his biggest influences was Michael Moorcock and specifically, his Corum and Elric series.

Anyone familiar with those two can see the similarities, not just in story beats, but in tone.

Was it just me, or were his last words just kinda...stupid.
Hellboy in Hell was a better ending imo.

Ryan Sook is pretty underrated, considering his style bares strong resemblance to early Mignola.

Attached: bprdp2.jpg (600x922, 221K)

I kinda feel you but keep in mind that half of hellboy’s usual dialogue is just him saying crap and son of a bitch

Was the geometric shapes ever explained?

Didn't expect Mignola to re-do this scene from King of Fear.

Attached: BPRD_KOF_04_p15.jpg (1038x1600, 217K)

Attached: BPRD_KOF_04_p16.jpg (1038x1600, 216K)

Hellboy end for me was at the end of Hellboy in Hell. I just couldn’t give any more fucks to the rest after that.

Can anyone post the issue? Or direct me?

Attached: KAW.gif (500x700, 992K)

Cheers, now I just need to watch the movie and mourn

Yep