Untitled

Attached: chad comic2.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKSqXGZJKbk
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw1n9Umusc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off back to /r9k/ with this bullshit, cunt.

[ - ]

Attached: The Button.png (300x300, 7K)

This is true. There's a difference between improving yourself and trying to become someone else.

You will NOT make people here waste their time projecting their insecurities onto this comic and getting butthurt.

I don't understand what people have against that message.

What is the message?

I see you're desperate for replies in a bait thread. I assure you that you will get just that, and hundreds of them because this site is populated by insecure childish incels.
Anyway, the comic is true and all. I accept (You)s as outrage currency.

Attached: cake.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

Attached: 1543827212304.jpg (2400x1800, 264K)

It's literally in the dialogue bubble, illiterate user.

Women have been trained to believe "The right one" is out there somewhere so they discard good men that give enough of a shit to try and improve themselves.

I take solice in the fact that women who arbitrarily decide they've found the right one still get cheated on.

?

So the problem is that you're an ugly beta who is bitter about women not choosing you. Sorry that your mother lied to you, also good looking men in general are nicer people than ugly men.

i think the implication of what she is saying is that she will simply know upon meeting the right guy that he's right for her. the important thing to note here is that instant love is mostly physical lust that our brain wants us to act on. so the problem is not that the guy is trying, the problem is that he isn't good looking enough to provoke the lust feeling that lets us be more open to courtship. basically, if he was better looking, the conversation wouldn't be happening. the reason why the comic is disagreeable is because the girl doesn't explain the consequence of her statement.

god you're pathetic.

>i think the implication of what she is saying is that she will simply know upon meeting the right guy that he's right for her.
You imagined that implication yourself

No, sometimes people just aren't compatible you brain dead fucking moron.

Also why the fuck should she explain shit? What does she owe him? And once again "if he was better looking"-bullshit is just you projecting. It's a simplified drawing how are we supposed to figure that the guy is supposed to be ugly looking????

that Chad always cracks me up

I hate you for bumping this low-effort thread about a low-effort comic with these fucking projections of yours that are not productive in the slightest for anyone, least of all for you. And I hate you for egging these mentally ill people on. Anyone who replies to this thread without a sage is a fucking retard who loves to put salt right into their own wounds.

Everyone in this thread

Have sex

>Yea Forumsmblr
Retards, both Mr. and Mrs. "Right" are actually trying every day to be that way. Stop being a lazy faggot and reciprocate, maintaining relationships is hard work but rewarding.

suggesting people under 18 have sex is verboten

Attached: 1546988071812.jpg (285x248, 36K)

Sure, but it doesn't matter how hard you try if you're not a good match to begin with. You shouldn't have to force it, and that's what the comic is getting at.

have surgery tranny

Attached: kbqVAKL.gif (446x361, 5K)

Haha I'm gay
Fuck women, dicks for life!

youtu.be/nKSqXGZJKbk
2:45.

What would have happened if he said: "I AM the right one for you"?

Obviously there's not just one person out there for you, but that doesn't mean anyone will do.

That would be rape

The point is that the author contradicts herself. One comic says the man has to try hard to get the woman's love, the other says that her TRUE love doesn't have to try.

I think this comic is actually an accurate representation of the fickle way women perceive love, and should be taken at face value instead of "men are always wrong".

I'm not sure you're interpreting that first comic correctly. It looks like the man's about to fall into a bottomless pit.

Sure is a clown world in here.

"Okay then."
The guy proceeds to live his life and find another woman who is better than the girl that didn't want him.
Good end.

It might not be wrong in a way but it is the most horribly cruel thing you could possibly tell someone
>you're not good enough
>you never will be good enough
>it doesn't matter how hard you try
>you might as well give up

This.

Before it gets too /r9k/ in here, I’d like to point out both the characters are idiots for believing in the idea of “the one” for them and it’s likely they will both go on living miserable lives looking for the perfect partner who doesn’t exist.

HOLD MY BEER!
And then hold me

It's not cruel at all, wtf? If anything this is letting him down easy. What would be cruel is making him feel he has a shot and leading him on.

>it doesn't even matter how hard you try
>keep that in mind
>I designed this rhyme
>to explain in due time

They said 'right one' not 'the one.' big difference.

thing is that there is nothing wrong with the message on it's own, but in reality many women and men made the dating scene too hard that people arent learning anything and they are just groping around in the dark.

Why are they both staring at that pole between them?

That makes her extremely shallow though and I don't think author intended to present her side in any way wrong.

Same thing. There is no “right one”, there are hundreds of thousands of people you could choose to love. It’s a choice. You choose to love someone or not, and you can choose to do that in spite of their faults or you can choose to leave them because of them. But pretending it’s not your own decision and that the reason you love or don’t love them is because they’re (not) the “right one” is nonsense.

women are dumb cunts who go after men who pump n dump them and expect all the beta's to accept their used goods. they use other men as a stepping stone all the time, use their vagina to get ahead in jobs, and have the law at their side.

Instead of looking for someone who doesn't exist, create someone who doesn't exist. Real people were never going to love you, but the voice in your head might.

>what does she owe him
the money he wasted on her, the time he wasted on her, the gas he wasted on her. several things, she doesn't owe him sex, she owe's him an explanation of how much of a screw up she is and especially should have listened to her about how much of a whore she is if she was nice enough to warn him ahead of time

Aw yeayuh

Attached: E848F032-66C3-4C1A-9B72-52538566F9D7.jpg (700x1050, 141K)

>sometimes people just arent compatible
women's expectations in men are unrealistic

have children

Yeah, but then you have this shit. The author is definitely bi-polar and would be a nightmare to date to desu.

Attached: 1517380210670.jpg (1200x1800, 198K)

>Displaying dominance by poking your bitch in the tits when she makes you do dumb shit
Alpha as fuck.

Would you?

Attached: E8ED2870-911F-424B-AB67-950FDD7F1993.jpg (800x1200, 159K)

Dude, virtually no one who uses that expression means it in a strictly literal sense. There are plenty of people who could be the 'right one' and there are also plenty of people who could never be.

>You choose to love someone or not
This is only true to an extent. The majority of people are not going to be very compatible with you, and that's OK. In this case, the woman is simply rejecting someone she doesn't think is a good match for her and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only people who would argue against that are losers with zero standards.

Get off the internet.

Attached: 057B3369-88B4-4B35-A893-9DE9CC444932.jpg (800x1200, 169K)

This is actually a point I can subscribe to. Guy is a retard because he believes she's the one for him and girl is a retard because she believes he's not the one for her.

Maybe if she wasn't a phoneposter

>what's the problem
The problem is there is no right one, every relationship takes effort. If you act like you're entitled to something better even when you have something great and you're both striving to -do- better, you'll just ruin your love life. It goes for both men and women.

yeah I can't imagine why girls don't like you

S-screw you too ;_;7

Attached: A3D1ACF5-E9D6-40C9-AE0E-3AFCB8746388.jpg (460x690, 66K)

And, the author is a hypocrite, but that's a whole other story. Still better than the fags roleplaying in this thread.

mfw I was in a 6 year relationship with a woman like this. There no helping them, they have a princess complex baked into them since they were kids. They spend most of their time convincing themselves that the guy they're with is "the one" and when the guy eventually fails to meet their expectations they blame the guy for not being what they expected.

It's been 7 years now, we''re in our mid/late 30s and shes still looking for that perfect guy to this day.

The only retarded person is you. You can think that someone is not a good match without thinking there's a perfect person out there somewhere for you.

Congrats on missing the point.

It’s fine to reject people, but you should be fucking honest about why you’re doing it. The idea someone
>shouldn’t have to try
At a relationship is meaningless bullshit. Everyone has to put in effort to make relationships work, otherwise they don’t.

Date? No. I don't gamble on "maybe."

...I'd probably take her into the subway bathroom at the next stop and absolutely destroy her anus, though. Slam that chubby train piggy.

>You can think that someone is not a good match without thinking there's a perfect person out there somewhere for you.
I didn't say I don't think that, I am saying retards in this comic don't think that.

I think you are missing the point, to fit into your narrative.
She says "the right one doesn't have to try", she's not going on about how he just isn't a good match. She is pointing out Mr. right will just magically fit.
Comprehending text, man, come on.

>Ywn have qt shy slime gf

Attached: D94A8F78-7AD0-46C4-959E-C290F8221B11.jpg (650x975, 48K)

Based

Attached: BB61DB40-0A1D-4A1C-8E32-A3D1E2E73B00.jpg (600x900, 108K)

But then..

The whole place is a lie.

The difference between what is said and what is actually said is some high IQ sht..

1. I'm breaking up with you.

2. I want to keep trying.

Is wanking still against the law?

Get a psych degree.

Are you married, user?

Interesting

Attached: images (30).jpg (452x678, 48K)

Anyone here have a wife?

Attached: E0538738-B73F-4F8A-9A55-D185DFF54A3A.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

H-haha..

Attached: C36BBED6-64AF-4FA2-A6B7-0BF8FA323DCF.jpg (567x850, 187K)

Reminds of my bf who insults me, but then says I am his fatass.

nobody asked him to waste money and time on her, he made that decision.

I was married at one point, does that count?

Why women have tendency for this kind of shit?

Attached: G5pRWhK.jpg (960x3218, 311K)

Have you never broken up with someone?
>it's not you, it's me
>I just don't feel like we're compatible
>I just don't love you anymore
or even
>I never loved you in the first place
All of those would be kinder than this shit
What she's saying amounts to
>you failed to meet my standards, and won't be able to meet them no matter what
>in comparison to this hypothetical person neither of us has ever met, you're pathetic

This is supposed to be sad, when this is is supposed to be happy Really makes you think.

Attached: 291.gif (500x281, 974K)

Oof

I’m sorry user, what happened?

Attached: 9F108057-BD2D-4A37-B4D3-DCD2DD8A1616.jpg (1443x2048, 269K)

>truely
lmao

typical, low test men like yourself need to justify the actions of women all the time just so you can hope to get some soggy pussy

It’s an edit, pic related is the original

Attached: 2906C497-6434-462E-907E-6FF0903D25AC.jpg (462x715, 79K)

She tries to turn it into an open relationship, and then tried to make me a cuck, so I threw her ass out.

Dude is all about the sick comebacks.

..that's a real life lady killer if you know the type.

L-lovely

Fucking incels!

A How To comic on how to die old and alone.

She is being honest. She's saying he's trying too hard to force compatibility. Obviously relationships take effort, this does not deny that, but he's trying to become a different person just to make her happy. Does that sound like a recipe for a healthy relationship to you?

>I am saying retards in this comic don't think that
Based on what? The only thing you can get from those two lines is that she thinks they're not a good suit, and that's all.

>I think you are missing the point, to fit into your narrative.
right back at you buddy.
>She is pointing out Mr. right will just magically fit.
No she fucking isn't. There is a difference between just having to work at a relationship, and not being a good fit from the start. You can't change who you are fundamentally, and you shouldn't try to just to make a relationship work. That's a recipe for unhappiness.

I'm out. I hate every person in this thread, most of all myself for arguing with you retards over this stupid shit.

Why do you ask? Are you interested?

Attached: 1407999115194.gif (397x345, 75K)

Attached: PicsArt_01-02-09.51.33.jpg (501x469, 25K)

But then you can be fat together

Attached: 190C5C04-8D88-43DF-A9FE-05A7C4A508F4.jpg (1800x1200, 275K)

Because I think you deserve to married.

I prefer him lanky and skinny like he is, user.

Lots of mental gymnastics. Good riddance stupid ass user.

Would you believe that what you have said is also stating the obvious o_0

In the end it's just communication of feelings and two or three panels leave it pretty open.

..but romanticism can also be thought of as overly dramatic..

In other situations.

I suppose we could all be in a better place if we could just walk away from people talking at us.

I’m too sad and anxious to be anyone’s spouse tbqh
Using this year to improve myself and getting /fit/ so there’s that.

Attached: 020D8FC8-4EB6-4BB4-903E-C5FCD984D26A.png (960x640, 134K)

Actually, I am retarded, I never claimed that this is what the comic stands for, I claimed that this comic would be better if it tried to convey its initial point, you got me confused. This comic is shit and any attempt at interpreting its point is futile, it's almost artistic in how poorly it conveys what it wants to say.

>my initial point
Is what I wanted to say.

surprise ending

Needs more emotes

Haw

Attached: BB906E23-D628-4DB7-819B-046422B36039.png (500x772, 177K)

>he's trying to become a different person just to make her happy
Based on what though?

Tfw you know a subscription fee awaits..

At least she ain't pointing down.

Is the implication here that they won't grow old because they'll die early of obesity related illness?

SLUT!

The idea you can't work for love. That relationships don't require effort to start and maintain. It's one of the worst lies out there, while at the same time being distressing for user's that couldn't catch a girl even if they tried. Hense why everyone hates it.

/thread

Eh, that joke has been done better.

Attached: 15-star-wars.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

...anons that cant catch a girl?

That would be this panel for sure..

And now you know as men that have caught girls, why its debateable towards its views on development and growth.

Probably not the artist’s intention but hilarious otherwise

Attached: E0D04327-84C8-4816-9CD3-6634D0D88883.jpg (640x960, 99K)

So this user that peace out'd was the artist wasnt it...

Nothing, people are just reading too deeply into a comic full of vague romantic follies, there's no actual narrative just the screen shots. Maybe the artist purposefully did that because "you can't really know two people's whole relationship and life from one out of context moment" or maybe they're just a hack who knows they can get a lot of clicks by illustrating tragic romance cliches.
There's no evidence the girl isn't some high maintenance cunt who is dumping a guy because she just thinks relationships should be butter or the guy isn't some borderline stalker who she just isn't attracted to.

ditch the lazy cunt, obviously not willing to put forth the effort required for a relationship, which means itd he a shitty relationship anyway
>haha sour grapes
that literally amounts to a u mad nonargument and you know it retard
fuckin this, deny the blackpill friends, and remain vigilant against the bullshit
>implications dont exist
ok retard

>no yandere gf

Attached: 676784B1-7544-4E4B-8527-9CD035DD958D.jpg (700x849, 110K)

Oh god oh god that’s my fetish

Attached: CB26AFF6-7F84-40C1-9029-EA8ED1F4F183.jpg (510x680, 226K)

For someone who isn't interested in subtext, relationships are exhausting if she wants to play games with you.
>we should break up
What else should you really say except okay? Worst case she was just begging for attention and 'didn't mean it', best case she was mature enough to break up nicely instead of just ghosting you or cheating on you.
I am not prepared to play 4D chess with someone just to be honest and close with them, but then I'll probably never have a meaningful relationship because who else would just let a stranger get close to them without 'testing' them first? Maybe a slut? My own bias will probably get in the way.

These remind me of this one asmr girl who made these terrible "profound" panels, I couldn't believe they were real. You can check some of them in her video, they are all terrible and honestly left impression of a really petty person to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw1n9Umusc

Attached: 6a00d83451629b69e201a3fcc4c10f970b-pi.png (725x456, 319K)

>I'm trying to be the right one for you
That doesn't imply mere self-improvement, at least I don't think so. It's not something a self-respecting person would say.

No...

see

>Get off the internet.
Finders keepers miss tumbler, how's the yeast infection doing?

Why not? I am trying to see things the way you do, it doesn't imply I will warp my worldview to try to understand you.

Attached: EF1B4A26-77CE-4423-8C10-F7FD01D99FEB.jpg (960x842, 113K)

Test is probably a 20XXs thing..

Then you grow up and have to work and try to survive.. or flourish.

...is wanking still illegal?

This one unironically made me chuckle. Not sure if it was intentional though.

Why are her knees red?

Attached: ek5n4wfce4k21.jpg (1242x1196, 139K)

I don't get it

A guys asked if she likes anyone, she said yes and then wanted to ask if he does but forgot question mark and laughed about it.

Probably fell on purpose

Attached: EF99CA17-A948-436B-B4CD-3CDF82B8E3E4.jpg (567x850, 176K)

Thank god, you can get rid of tumblerinas

Are you actually asking, or is this your forum end quote thing?
Actually, I can barely understand what you're trying to say at all.

Denotes an added explanation at the bottom of the panel or page.

Usually describing feeling or subtext or context.

Usually something like my friend had my phone or I sent it accidentally.

I like to imagine it's absolutely random guy desu. I mean, at this point it might as well be and maybe she asked to kiss where it hurts while also dating other guy, with this comic it's possible, it's a wonderland.

>Yes, I do
>You
>>I do like someone and that person is you.

>Yes, I do
>You??
>>I do like someone who's not you. Is there anyone you like?

Guy accidentally wrote the first when he meant the latter.

>im going to shut down conversation because reasons
lol looks like someone cant refute what ive said :^)
Best gf

I am pretty sure it's the girl desu, we see her receiving end and in all these shitty comics the receivers are on the left like here

Umm, sweetie, women can't do no wrong, mmkay? stop being a incel anytime kthnx

>muffled Mariah Carey in the distance

Attached: 7E0394E5-F247-4F7E-BF4A-EF7DA00DFD45.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Yeah I have this thing at the moment where I would be entirely happy to satisfy my carnal desires through a quick shuffle.

But would then be riddled with thoughts that betray me and my base goals for a while.

I have no desire for self validation i just feel that most people dont understand the feeling of not being able to justify something subconsciously and how it manifests.

..but I get the whole I cant understand you thing, it happens on almost every post.

I have a degree and education behind me but it's not the character I portray at all.

They're ready to explode

You are so shit at talking you might as well have drawn some of these.

Dude, the person she's texting with is on the left in both comics. That's literally how it works on every phone.

Wait, is it?

What? The bubbles on the right are always the person whose phone it is. You think the girl in is typing to leave her alone while she has love hearts around her head? That would be some seriously mentally unhinged enjoyment of passive aggression.

I guess the real message is that you have to try to be Better® even though it won't get you what you want, and even then you shouldn't stop trying to improve because a Good person wouldn't give up on their plight...

Which is bs anyway and what wagecucks get told all the time so they won't stop being underpaid drudges for the amusement of those who aren't.

muh soggy knee.

Chad on the couch always make me laugh, but defeat the purpose of the juxtaposition

I barely talk irl, iv just got used to not doing it..

Although I usually hope to convey meaning and feeling through actions..

If such a thing is possible.

?

Why the fuck are you typing like that

Attached: 612293C6-7F07-4B52-B52F-9373F8B0D478.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

I can talk by the way

This isn't IRL.

>That would be some seriously mentally unhinged enjoyment of passive aggression.
To be fair, while I agree with you, that does seem like something this author would be insane enough to do.

What a fucking cunt, fuck off you broke up, get over him.

I suppose it signifies a jump of though or idea..

In most cases its leading a conversation in a specific direction.

That seems plausible now that you put it like that.

I don't think these strips are all supposed to be the same person/people. In fact it's pretty obvious they're not.

I didn't imply that though, where did you get that idea? I literally meant that in general.

If I wanted to put it into context of some of previous comic I would've said something like "you dumped him".

. posting should be a bannable offense

Kidnaping and rape then

There is nothing that implies that she was unhappy with him or even dumped her ex in the first place.
Maybe he felt the love was one sided on her part, maybe he found someone else, maybe he has personal issues he’d rather not bring her down with. These comics are just generic romance stories that young adults and teens can relate to.
I feel like you’re kind of projecting.

Attached: 812694DC-9398-41FC-807A-CD2C80C0314A.jpg (700x700, 99K)

What does wishing for her dad to stop touching her have to do with Mariah Carey?

Attached: all I want for christmas is you.png (718x1080, 168K)

Maybe it is the divide between souls.

The great unsaid.

Irregardless of what you meant to write, I agree wholeheartedly.

>Girl writing a letter to Santa saying she wants the boy she likes
>ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS
>IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>explaining the reference I literally parodied in my post to me
Why do you do this?

>There is nothing that implies
Seems like a running theme in these discussions.

Anyhow, no, I am not, that would be my advice to literally anyone in most contexts, when you are dumped, when you mutually broke off just get over it. It's easier said than done, but it can be done.

Most people know the song but not who Mariah Carey is.

I’m retarded puhreasuh underuhstanduh

Attached: 003D3CC1-5439-4F67-96F1-F52DFD6C45CE.jpg (567x850, 71K)

Fucking power move.

Women are stupid, recently my classmate asked if I love her, of course I said fucking no we are just friends and she got upset for some reason.

FPWP

thots

I know Chad ruins the message, but goddamn it I love him there.

Attached: laugh.jpg (119x93, 4K)

>I can't believe someone sat next to me on public transportation
>they even asked for permission first
>why is everyone so horrible

Attached: laughing heroin junkies.jpg (172x249, 18K)

Was she good-looking?

I don't think so.

>woman portrayed literally saying the opposite of what she is thinking
>Women wonder why people are hesitant to trust them or believe what they say

Most women can be beautiful in the right context or social situation.

...if they are mistake or not is something I do not know if you worry about.

Always bet on fatties

>give her a simple command
>she fails
women are stupid

>"nice guy" friend attempts to make a move after argument

Thanks for bumping my thread, retards.

No problem user, I'm happy to help

Eat a dick, OP, your trigger attempt turned into fun times and friendly discussion.

I don't get it. Why does picking the striped shirt make her blush? Do stripes arouse women?

She has anorexia and congestive heart failure.
In three months or less she is doomed to die.

I don't know her. At all. That is an awkward question to throw on a stranger all of a sudden.

"I don't know you.", would be my automatic response.

:^)

Attached: DsLaSwSVsAEX4oK.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

Fucking power move right here

>Make me a sandwich
>Lays on him
bitch that aint gonna feed nobody

Moron, she wants him to eat her beef sandwich, do you not understand girls?

Yeah but the cusion!!

The cushion!!??

>be me
>end up going back to school after years of fucking around
>get BA in 3 years
>now actually making very decent money
>fit as well
>literally can't do anything in public without getting hit on

This seems more like your best friend helping you out after you got into a slump and he's happy your getting out there again.

Fucking savage.

>Can I ask you something?
>Are you a big guy?
>Yes, I am.
>For You.

>Can I ask you something?
YOU JUST DID

This is actually pretty cute.

t. white knight