Attached: Inhuams.jpg (1200x800, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fGTfbMioezc?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have they called this non-canon yet?

The month after it failed

None of the shows are canon. Well, they're one way canon, but that's about it

Does canon even matter anymore?

At least we can take solace in the fact that one of their forced back up movie rights pushes failed...

This makes me sad every time I see it. The run of Inhumans they tried to adapt is a masterpiece of writing and art. What TV execs did to it is horrible. The FIRST time they tried to do anything stemming from the F4 universe, and it flopped, hard.

Attached: maximus cuts medusa's hair inhumans vol 2 issue 7.jpg (620x592, 50K)

Did it though?

They picked such an ugly woman to play Medusa.

youtu.be/fGTfbMioezc?t=22

It's just the wig and that picture, she's actually hot as fuck, even with her hair shaved off.

no. the movies arent canon

Not really since they'll retcon whatever the fuck they want. Comic book movies have already reached the level of bullshit of actual comic books now.

Is that Twenty good men playing Maximus?

No, it didn't

Oh I just watched this a couple of months ago. That scene where they shave medusa's hair is pure, unadulterated, unironic, 100% genuine distilled kinôgraphé

They wasted Anson Mount as Black Bolt when he’d be prefect for Reed Richards.

Attached: 3FD606E4-A931-4050-B61C-863D91314397.jpg (1242x930, 812K)

I saw it in the theater because I had nothing better to do that night.
This old man got really mad at it because he thought it was gonna be an mcu movie.

Attached: 4EC9F037-38B7-4C28-8BCE-567C41F81D52.jpg (540x364, 94K)

I’d be dissapointed too if I got that

Wait this wasn't a tv show?

Agents of SHIELD handles the Inhumans better than Inhumans

And it was better than Captain Marvel.

It was, but they played the first episode or two in IMAX.

They should have done a backdoor pilot with Agents since they already introduced the inhumans. Sorta like Black Bolt sends someone down to earth to figure why the fuck are inhumans popping up there and so and so forth.

Oh and obviously not have the shit that fucked up a simple concept like Iron Fist direct anymore of your TV shows

Given how awful it looked on my PC? I cannot imagine how bad it must have been in fucking IMAX.

Was it any good?

When you think about it, they really did bingle and bopple the Marvel TV Universe.

Is anyone else annoyed that a bunch of interesting Kirby chacters are now tainted because of fucking company politics rushing a bad tv show.
The original Inhumans are great, and some of the later comics, but they should waited and made an FF movie with them. This is unironically Marvel Entertainment's worst fuck-up

Does Agents of SHIELD even air anymore? Whatever happened to it?

They're apparently done after one more season.

It was reached in 90's, when DC recasted Dent and said that Jack Napier is not killer of Batparents.

They have the one premiering next month and then apparently already have another season confirmed. These will be short seasons. It sucks they are gonna gloss around the time period between Infinity War and Endgame.

I understand the shows have to do their own thing but fuck man it was also supposed to show us a ground level reaction to the movies. I'd love to see an Agents season based around the chaos after the snap

Is there more coming? I worked at a large cinema chain until a month ago and we had some promotional material telling us about future movies to be hyped about this year, it listed Inhumans for late 2019. The list had some movies I didn't even know about like Rambo V Last Blood, and Downton Abbey the movie, so I figured they'd premiere another season in cinemas, but I can't find anything about it.

she looks like Jay Leno

I hate Tilly she is the worst character in the shitshow that is STD

Which writer?

>said that Jack Napier is not killer of Batparents.
Wait, they did?
I don't recall that

>worst character
>not Marc "I have a personality, I promise" Sue
>not Captain "I rape kittens for foreplay, am I cool and edgy yet?" Accent
Please.

>Iger resigns
>Ike takes over
>this gets pushed again, this time in the MCU

Attached: 06.png (320x240, 154K)

Tilly is Poochie

This was the fault of Perlmutter wasn't it?

>Iron Fist guy did Inhumans
Knew Inhumans was dead in the water before it even released after seeing how awful Iron Fist was, but I'm actually annoyed about Black Bolt being wasted.

I don't remember was it Batman Forever or Batman and Robin, but one movie had flashback with Joe Chill killing Waynes.

Marvel exec: hey that HBO series is making headlines and is doing gangbuster, how about we try to replicate that but with superpowered beings.