Bill Mantlo in need of medical care, brother has opened a gofundme

Bill Mantlo, writer for ROM, Micronauts, and creator of Rocket Raccoon and Cloak and Dagger is desperately in need of medical care. He lost his ability to write in 1995 after being hit by a car. He is not receiving any money from Endgame for his character.

You can donate to the gofundme here:

Attached: mantlo.jpg (300x318, 66K)

You forgot the link.

>his character
Rocket Raccoon is property of The Walt Disney Company.

>Needing crowdfunding to pay your medical bills
I can't imagine actually living in America, your healthcare system is like, fucking decades out of date.

Wouldnt let me post the link on my computer for some dumb reason so i switched to the phone and it still wouldnt here

It's not about his medical bills, he needs to get out of all the debt he incurred taking care of Bill over the years so he can start adapting his house so Bill can spend his last years on a comfy home instead of some hospital

Also you know who you are, not even getting an @ with your post number, let alone an actual reply, but no one thinks you're cooler for having a shitty unjustifiable opinion.

I tried replacing the peroods in the URL with DOT and it still flag me for spam

wwwDOTgofundmeDOTcomSLASHembarassed-to-admit-this-but-i-need-help

Fucking finally ive never had this issue before

link here:

www.gofundme.com\embarassed-to-admit-this-but-i-need-help

Already donated 30 bucks, it's not a lot but damn i hope everything works out

No Bill, its me who's embarassed to live in a 1st would country with a ruthlessly profiteering health system. So I'll give.

Shhhh user, they'll call you a communist

This. Disney has complete control now so they don't give a fuck about the guy.

Fuck

Forgive me for this using this condescending tweet but i think it helps puts the money side of things in perspective

Attached: 20190418_191906.jpg (720x1034, 416K)

>low-quality-bait.bmp

BuT hOw CaN wE aFfOrD nAtiOnAl HeAlThcaRe?

Pretty sure Marvel creators getting fucked out of residuals like this predates Disney buying Marvel.

>He is not receiving any money from Endgame for his character.

He got 2 MILLION dollars in insurance money.

If you dont want to donate, thats your choice