Come home after long day of work

>come home after long day of work
>just want to sit down and relax
>open door
>darkseid is there sitting in my good chair
Why does he do this?

Attached: darkseid.png (500x428, 455K)

is he purposefully flashing me his crotch as a sign of dominance or something

more likely just letting you know he's rubbing his sweaty balls into your favorite seat.

Nah, he just likes to air out his junk. It's nice to do on a hot summer day.

Better question, character of your choice finds Darkseid on their couch, how do they react?

He spend all day sitting on the most uncomfortable throne in Apokolips, of course sitting on comfy feels like heaven to him.

Hes about to show you a sex tape of your wife fucking Superman

Attached: byrne2.jpg (1007x996, 209K)

A Darkseid panty shot, didn’t expect to see that today

Because he can. You're visited by a God who can enter your home on a whim, invade your personal space, does whatever he want with your stuff and then can just leave. Do you understand how terrifying that is?

*snnniiffffff*

Attached: fishiefishie.png (960x621, 342K)

Imagine how hot it must be in apocalypse, he's probably swamp assing it up on my chair

He likes to fart on people's chairs to ruin them. He always wants you to know it's him.

Attached: Orion chair.jpg (684x680, 207K)

Theres something weird about this picture, makes me immediately wanna suck his god-cock... and I'm not even that gay.

Close your legs, you fucking slut.

Do you think he stopped at Big Barda or did he have a line of spoken for women come up and take the Big Kryptonian Cock just in case he ever needed to cuck anyone else?

How do you think Darkseid would react to a genderswapped version of himself?

Attached: Femseid 10.jpg (1500x2224, 304K)

He would likely question the choice of form but Femseid would prove its uses in subjugated the will of man. Other than that they don't care.

Mixture of offended and horny,

Oh hey dad, mom put you in the doghouse again? We can have steak and potatoes for dinner.

This was the best issue of Tom King's Mistrer Miracle.

>"Nothing you say or do here will change the fact that every single year, Santa Claus delivers you coal for Christmas. Get out of my fucking chair."

Because, he's the king of comfy chairs

Just tell him he owns my house now and move to Gotham.

Attached: darkseid.jpg (1244x847, 421K)