How would the chaos gods fare in the marvel/DC universes?

How would the chaos gods fare in the marvel/DC universes?

Attached: chaos.jpg (856x934, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
mentalfloss.com/article/23157/how-superman-defeated-ku-klux-klan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rundown on what each of them is capable of and I'll let you know. What series are they from?

Never heard of Warhammer 40k? Oh user...

In Marvel, most everyone there probably succumbs to them at some point or another. In DC? Unless you're taking really bad crossover fanfic downplaying DC to be accurate, they get destroyed by any of the numerous characters who can harm complex astral bodies.

Comic or movies.

Comic, they just become another threat in the horror that is a comic cosmology.

Movie, they're a legit top danger and probably sweep.

I don't play much video games unfortunately

He might have, but not to the extend where when he hears "Chaos gods" he think of that.
It's not like gods of chaos is an original idea that only 40k has used.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

It's a tabletop RPG too. Bunch of roided up supersoldiers in space.

Khorne is the god of violence and rage, Tzeench is change, cunning, and lies, Nurgle is decay and stagnation, and Slaanesh is excess. They're not really concrete entities so much as the manifestations of what they represent in the Warp, the psychic plane, shaped by the emotions and thoughts of most every being in the universe. Each has a realm within the warp, and they constantly battle with each other and with other cosmic beings for dominance within the warp and in real space. Occasionally they get together enough to launch some kind of unified Chaos campaign, and then everyone gets fucked. It kind of depends how the concept of the Warp carries over into whatever universe we're talking about.

Attached: 1527324741052.jpg (1280x1735, 1.17M)

Can't blame him, it's a boring series with some of the worst fans

sounds dumb

The Chaos Gods really wouldn't be a big deal in DC. They'd have more luck in Marvel, which may as well be 40k in all but name.

Agreed. Makes me feel bad for /tg/ since it's all they ever talk about. Somebody get them some better material.

We've tried. They're so far up their own asses regarding 40k-tier HFYfaggotry that they literally cannot conceive of settings beyond it and its concepts.

People have tried to introduce them to the Culture, Bolos, the Xeelee, DC heroes and villains, and a whole host of other shit. But it always ends with them looping back to wanking about 40k and how "cool" it is.

I swear to God if John Alvin Calder started this thread...

>People have tried to introduce them to the Culture, Bolos, the Xeelee, DC heroes and villains, and a whole host of other shit.
It might be helpful to try tabletop stuff on the tabletop board.

You need to introduce them to things similar (At a glance) to 40k to get the 40kids to notice you. Besides, it's not like that method wasn't tried before. People tried to get them into Kingdom Death for instance, but it just led to more 40k wank.

who?

why they wouldn't be a big deal in DC ?

>You need to introduce them to things similar (At a glance) to 40k to get the 40kids to notice you
40k fanboys hate things that are similar to 40k, all you're doing is asking for more wank. It's like bringing up AoS to Ninth Age players you are only bringing the incoming argument on yourself.

Because DC deals with worse every other Tuesday. The Chaos Gods are small-time compared to some of the shit they've fought.

Because Doctor Fate can solo them.

Extragalactic entities that break the rules of space and time are pretty par for the course.

not much of a DC afficionado, what's his deal

No. I have friends.

There's a thread with thorough analysis on him right now, check the catalog.
Long story short, Strange's deal, but to superman/sentry levels.
And then more.

Fate is a Lord of Order who can just summon the power of gods and smite chaos and evil like it was nothing. Not in a divine way, but more mystical/magical.

>summon the power of gods
is a god himself. Sort of. Depending on the version.

Took a screen of the rec reading for Doctor Fate if there's time and interest.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17 co - is one of the most powerful DC characters still - Comics Cartoons - 4chan (1077x499, 37K)

A godling at least, yeah. The exact descriptor tends to shift.

Fate is essentially what happens when a Lord Of Order (essentially a god) merges with a mortal host. His usual threats are universal/multiversal horrors of immense scale.

Occasionally, said threat is also himself, but that's because Nabu is a dick.

It used to be lords of chaos/order were made even before the old/new gods and were proto gods that supersceeded them. Besides, several dieties were shown to be lords of chaos in disguise.

i suppose nabu is the lord of order

>user saved my post
I feel proud.

Attached: fate_smile.jpg (625x1337, 254K)

Is there any non-DC franchise with villains that would be maybe pose a threat to DC universe?

Looney Tunes.

Dragon Ball?

Well, 2000AD has the Dark Judges who could be a threat, depending on what incarnation they are. They'd be really low level threats though, more likely dangerous to a single planet than an entire universe.
BPRD has some as well I'm sure.

Aw shucks, Fateanon.

Oh not this shit again! Why can’t you at lease pick a somewhat good setting that hasn’t been done to death to drop them in to besides fucking capeshit?

Attached: DECB1AFC-C63F-4D27-97A0-EC6132217E51.jpg (459x750, 89K)

A lot of the Warhammer fans are also bronies, let that sink in

Jesus Christ.

Attached: Scarecrow fux.jpg (540x405, 49K)

massively weakened, at least in the DCU, because the entire galaxy isn't asshole enough for them to have free reign over The Psychic/spirit Planes

>A lot of the over the top violence for the sake of violence fans are also fans of a horse show that preaches friendship an forgiveness and has no concept of an irredeemable enemy that isn’t some sort of demon.
Some how i doubt that’s accurate.

Attached: 39703A93-676D-4A09-8FAD-36E171AB62AA.jpg (400x666, 49K)

>it's a boring series
false
>some of the worst fans
I feel like your underselling how bad it is

I think they're in it for horse pussy.

They'd be a bunch of dickbag minor members of the cosmic entity pantheon that probably end up all enslaved to the wills of Lord Chaos and Master Order. If they end up under the radar of the other cosmic entities then they'd be a threat but still small potatoes to the big time heroes. Strange could have whole arcs about keeping them contained to their sub-universe or they fuck around with the X-Men and Magik tricks Legion into murdering some gods again.

Attached: main-qimg-253c9906fbb36724b41cfc2124f6b5ed.png (498x767, 689K)

Because DC heroes are their own worst enemies. One day they are saving the universe and the next they accidentally kills their entire multiverse over a temper tantrum.

Kirby and Digimon are the most obvious choices, but there's also Nobilis, SCP, and Awful Hospital for bullshit villains.

Current Doctor Fate would join them after backstabbing the heroes.

That would explain a lot of shit.

Attached: 1551664676976.png (538x538, 262K)

That's Marvel, user. DC is more likely to be fucked over by some ungodly demonic horror waking up to eat all existence.

>Current
Nabu has always been an asshole, user. This is a well known trait of his.

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-5136382.png (500x488, 16K)

Current Dr Fate ignores tons of the character growth Nabu has done.
Also Kent&Nabu merging into new being is better than Nabu "driving" Kent.

Sure it is. Totally not the Barry's fault that 2 multiverses died.

Attached: moments later barry started flashpoint.jpg (1000x1571, 456K)

Turboautist who went nuclear amd doxxed himself because nobody wanted to make his Warhammer 40k/Fluffy Pony Crossover

Oh yes very much so

That wasn't a "temper tantrum" like a Marvel hero, though. It was a genuine accident.

I love Berserk and Disney Princesses. I'm not allowed to have conflicting tastes?

>because nobody wanted to make his Warhammer 40k/Fluffy Pony Crossover
And good on them.

>Both written by Johns too.
Do as I say, not as I do!

Like every 40k crossover, it depends on how you play the magic/psyker energy.

Anyone else but Castlevania Dracula or true omnipotent gods automatically loses in their universe.
Generally speaking, they aren’t shit playing by anyone else’s rules but their own.

There is no accident with time travel. Barry intended to go back in time and save his mother. He knew of the potential risks involved with time travel and creating a time paradox. He ignore those and did it anyway. Everyone in those 2 timelines that he erased from existences if a direct result of Barry's stupidity and tantrum.

>Nabu "driving" Kent
There's something amusing about Kent waking up hung over in a Tijuana gutter wondering what the hell Nabu made him do for the hundredth time.

Not sure which version I prefer honestly.

I wonder if anyone in this thread truly knows anything about 40k, because man you guys sure are underselling the Chaos Gods here. Just by being in DC or Marvel they would have a major corrupting influence on a bunch of people, especially for Khorne and Slaanesh for the Red and Violet Lantern corps respectively.

>Barry is a good boy. He never meant to kill all those people.

Attached: chris evans laughing.gif (400x262, 948K)

because DC has his own lords of chaos (and lord of order), is like spiting on the ocean and thinking it will make a difference

I doubt Barry knew that going back in time would've fucked everything up to the extent it did. How would saving a woman in Central City change bullet trajectories in Gotham or a rocket into Metropolis and not Kansas?

I try not to argue because these threads are always fucking cancer but it's been shown time and again how even fucking star trek can stop chaotic influence. The Chaos Gods are shaped by the state of the universe, in a universe made up of more reasonable people that isn't in a state of constant war the gods fail to be as malicious or totally corrupting as they are in 40k.

Chaos attempting to corrupt any of the Lantern Corps is positively laughable. Any of the Emotional Spectrum Entities could push their shit in.

>DC cosmic/Marvel cosmic not at constant war

Attached: high father laugh at darkseid the failure.png (845x1296, 1.22M)

Any way between those two is so far out of Chaos' league that it's not even funny. Especially in DC, where cosmic forces going to war usually means multiversal annihilation at minimum.

>cosmic forces going to war usually means multiversal annihilation at minimum.
This kind of stuff is why I can't be bothered to give a shit about cosmic capeshit, once the scale gets big enough you lose any tangible sense of stakes.

40k suffers from this too but at least a number of the novels limit themselves to a single world or sometimes a single battle.

I agree it can be tiring especially today but not every comic book is about a multiversal cosmic war

That's why I specified cosmic capeshit, I enjoy street level antics the most, but don't mind a world ending threat now and then, get much bigger than that though and I just tune out.

Are you positively sure about that? Because the Chaos Gods and Chaos itself aren't just some individual force that can just be beaten by any supernatural being. The influence of Chaos exists whether one wants it or not, the CG and the Warp itself are directly powered and influenced by emotions and state of the universe and by anyone and everything. Say the Butcher Entity tries and picks a fight with Khrone, who is also the manifestation of: rage, murder, bloodshed, martial combat and honor. The two of them would technically feed into each other, possibly causing a continuous feedback loop of earth-shattering rage. However I believe that Khorne would win out as he would be able to take in the power of the Butcher Entity for himself, alongside him not just being fueled by rage.

Not only that but the CGs are also a cancer upon the universe, they would not just sit idle with their thumbs (or everything in the case of Slaanesh) up their ass. They would be directly influencing and manipulating people into doing their will and serving them. All they need is for people to start following them and spreading the words of Chaos to those willing to listen; and given the amount of psychos and sycophants Earth has, they'd have a pretty good starting ground, especially in Gotham. As a side note, any of the 4 CGs attempting to enter the universe would cause a major systems crash of the stability of reality and physics, as their true forms could not be contained anywhere in reality.

Comics, most notably DC, have been doing multiverse-wrecking shit since likely before you were even born. Your whining is utterly meaningless, since it's a relatively recent thing for DC and such to try displaying more street-hero antics.

I'm just giving my opinion, no need to start crying cause I don't like reading about your space-man picture books, boomer.

So what your saying is that the chaos gods are like the Gentry, gottit.

>Are you positively sure about that?
Absolutely. Because the Emotional Entities already fill that niche, and could absolutely get into a dogfight with Chaos if need be. And I'm 99% certain that they die if they fuck with the Life Entity.

You also forget that DC Earth is being watched over by a multitude of powers heavily invested in it and either want to ensure its protection out of genuine good will, or wish to secure their own powerbases. If any of the Kingdoms find Chaos say, trying to turn the planet into a daemon world or swarm it with daemons, they're either going to empower their own champions accordingly, or they're going to go deal with Chaos themselves. And you do not want to go into a fight with the Kingdoms in full. You will lose.

And those are just a few of the entities that might take notice of Chaos. Their mere presence will likely draw the attentions of any host of horrible things, and to put it simply, Chaos is a very very very small fish in an ocean of infinities full of horrors beyond all imagining. They'd get eaten if they tried to do things as they do in 40k.

'K. Fuck off back to /tg/, anytime.

butthurt

>literally an "40k is an gateway to the alt right"-tier argument

Attached: 0CCBHhF.jpg (367x381, 13K)

But could Doctor fate take on one of the endless?

Attached: endless.jpg (258x387, 23K)

Nah. Just tired of casuals who don't really know anything about comics trying to act like their opinions are worth water.

No. The Endless are the reasons as to why anything can conceive of the notion of 'fighting' to begin with. They define those very things, in every form. You can't fight them for the same reason that a gnat can't fight a quantum infinitely-dimensional wavefunction.

Yeah, butthurt was to gentle a term, you are anally annihilated.

Since this has turned into a cosmic power level thread I’d thought I’d ask here: how do the monitors (not the prime monitor but the guys from final crisis) stack up against the lords of order/chaos?

They haven't interacted.

And you even moreso, given you're continuously responding to a guy with ever more desperate ad hominem for simply calling you out as a casual who likely hasn't read a single comic in his entire life. It's almost cute.

Attached: Euwk1Q8B_400x400.png (400x400, 287K)

Well the endless have been killed before, it's just that a different aspect of theirs takes over instead, and they kind of have to let themselves be killed also?

Hey, you replied to me first big guy, I'm having a grand old time with this. Watching you sperg-out is entertaining as all hell.

That's the thing, you kill *aspects* of them, not the full thing. And whilst they do let themselves be killed in many cases, the rules they run by are often self-imposed, and they make it quite clear how flimsy they'd actually be if they chose to ignore them.

I merely told you that DC has been doing cosmic shit since long before your dad's sperm made you. It was up to you whether or not you decided to act like a proper adult or throw a tantrum and level insults at perceived slights. Congratulations, you chose the latter and outed yourself as a fullblown retard who can't handle people not accepting his opinions.

Kek, the lack of self-awareness is incredible. You have a good day user.

My dude, it's clear as day that you started seething first after being told how btfo the 40k universe and it's baby mode God's would be in DC.

Nice to see you still leveling ad hominem and baseless attacks all because you got told how limited 40k is compared to DC. Truly, 40kids never change, no matter the board.

Attached: 1555272662621.png (800x823, 411K)

I know that I’m asking how they would compare in terms of power/importance on the cosmic hierarchy

You forgot on what they give and the outcome for worshiping them
> Khorne = Unbridled power, rage which slowly chips on your sanity. Only regaining a sense of self during fights of Melee combat. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
> Slanesh = Never ending high and euphoria and gives you a withdrawal to match it that can only be satiated by doing his bidding
> Nurgle = Give all mutants, cripples and all diseased alike a sense of belonging & acceptance which makes them Immune to any additional disease and plague that they will carry downside is you'll look like a walking fat kid that has features to trigger anyone that has Trypophobia.
> Tzeench = Old Schematics, Forbidden Knowledge, Lost arts & Practices can be given for a price or condition, which usually leads to self harm, death or becoming a brain dead...

Extremely well, they get their powers through not only direct worship but the emotions and actions of every living being in the universe

The Monitors are higher just by dint of what they are. The Lords are good, but they aren't really on that level of raw metanarrative.

Doesn't it sort of balance out? Nobody can be 100% edge after all.

A lot of the bronies are also nazis

>regarding 40k-tier HFYfaggotry
Oh fuck off, I bet you're a Tau "greater good" faggot. People enjoy because it's so grimdark it comes around to being fun and goofy. Also space Marines aren't really human and humans get fucked the worst by anyone

I like Steven universe and Baki, well I like steven universe less now but still

Skull boy best boy
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

>Nobody can be 100% edge after all.
you'd be surprised

>People enjoy because it's so grimdark it comes around to being fun and goofy.
Only its fans think that, and their opinions are irrelevant.

The best part about these threads is always when Capefags can’t resist the urge the Powerlevel wank their setting and truly show what a hot disgusting mess Cape writing ends up becoming. It almost makes these threads worth it.

>the main one
>the smart one
>the fat one
>the girl
The fuck is this, a generic high school cartoon for boys?

Attached: oTMTDGg.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>defending 40k writing
GW's writing makes even some of the shittiest capeshit look like it was written by motherfucking Shakespeare himself. You've played yourself.

>Trying to het people into the Culture setting
Opinion invalidated. Culture is trash

Attached: 3923F3A8-97D4-4EB3-885A-563F6A595F07.jpg (600x600, 75K)

We've been through this. They're basically Endless with minions.

>GW's writing makes even some of the shittiest capeshit look like it was written by motherfucking Shakespeare himself.
>this is what Capefags actually believe
It’s funny to me how delusional Capefags are, like the aren’t the bottom feeders of the board

Attached: 739A7568-C771-404B-9AB4-3023BC8DE2C6.jpg (892x895, 93K)

Have you ever read it, per chance? Because I honestly doubt you have.

Again; youre defending a setting literally being written by people who think a bunch of overly edgy galaxy-sized egregores are beyond omnipotent, eternal, beyond all other gods, and rule the entire omniverse. You are the dumbfuck here, not the capefags.

Attached: e92.jpg (1280x1267, 110K)

>these names

God Age of Shitmar is so fucking stupid.

>They're basically Endless
How?

Yes, it was beyond boring and trite. The fact that anyone who reads the culture thinks they have a right to complain about powerlevel wankery is also laughable.

>Yes, it was beyond boring and trite.
>t. obviously hasn't read it but doesn't want to get called out as a faggot

>the girl
Oh you sweet summer child

These losers couldn't even beat Castlevania Dracula, and mere mortals beat him about once a century

>Again; youre defending a setting literally being written by people who think a bunch of overly edgy galaxy-sized egregores are beyond omnipotent, eternal, beyond all other gods, and rule the entire omniverse
The funny part is that’s actually still better than normal cape writing, with grown in spandex listing off moral platitudes against villains that just come back the next week, and where their omnipotent Egregores are defined by how meta they are and actually are stand-ins for the author or the audience

Face it buddy. Capes are mocked for good reason.

>Could I possibly have terrible taste?
>No, it’s the others who just don’t get it
As good an admission of lack of taste as any.

>>Omnipotent gods are author self-inserts

Yet you keep saying the writing is good

>>Capes are only mocked, never idolized or viewed as modern mythology
>>Tabletop storytelling is the pinnacle of fiction, and isn't a blank slate for fanfiction constantly mocked as an activity reserved for awkward shutins

Come on man

>Omnipotent gods are author self-inserts
What are you even quoting here?
>Yet you keep saying the writing is good
No, I’m saying Capes are garbage. Did the amount if Doublethink required to sct like Capeshit has any quality break our brain or something

I'm loving how assblasted this entire thread has made the both of you. To the point you're both shitting on works you likely haven't even read whilst actively autistically defending GW's assbaby. It's hilarious.

>Capes are only mocked, never idolized or viewed as modern mythology
I never, said they weren’t idolized. Only that the people who do so are laughable and deserve mocked.
>Tabletop storytelling is the pinnacle of fiction, and isn't a blank slate for fanfiction constantly mocked as an activity reserved for awkward shutins
Yet it’s still less retarded than Capeshit, which just goes to show how terrible Cape writing really is and how low the standards really are.

Hell, as a cultural icon and inspiration, Superman and the League will ALWAYS be looked upon in favor, hope, and genuine love. Warhammer is only so well liked because autists like tapping to the idea of humanity being the underdog and fucking everyone else up, or how edgy and cool it is.

If you were to jump forward in time by some decades, I guarantee you that people would still be idolizing Superman even as GW fades into irrelevancy.

You literally dont know anything about comics and you just want to spank it to the idea of 40k somehow having better writing, despite by all accounts being a steaming hot shit dumped atop an ever-growing continent of it in terms of lore and story.

If you wanted people who'd circlejerk alongside you, then you should've just made this thread on /tg/ instead.

>I-i-i-love how assblasted you guys are
He says through his tears, desperately telling himself that the only way someone couldn’t like his favorite mental junk food is if they haven’t read it and must secretly be defenders of an enemy property

It’s okay buddy, I’m sure you can run back to a waifu thread or something for validation

Attached: C02A37EA-E039-4E2C-AAE4-812A8B07E5F8.jpg (600x536, 76K)

>>People who view Superman as a role model deserve to be mocked
>>The Rick and Mortyesque self-aware nihilism of Warhammer should be taken seriously

>You literally dont know anything about comics
I’ve read plenty
>and you just want to spank it to the idea of 40k somehow having better writing, despite by all accounts being a steaming hot shit dumped atop an ever-growing continent of it in terms of lore and story.
That literally describes Capeshit to T.
It’s amazing how little self awareness Capefags have.

Have you ever enjoyed with any form of fiction other than edgy crap like 40k? Becuase it sounds to me like all you've ever ingested have been the shitty writings of Gee Dubs, and it has broken your mind completely to the point you think you can start throwing shit at cape comics as if you have an argument to stand on.

You Warhammer Tards have never understood that Warhammer was never meant to be taken seriously. It's Heavy Metal, a silly lver the top orgy of aggression and violence and spectacle meant for an very specific tone.

Don't even bother. I'm not sure it has enough self-awareness or intelligence to understand complex thought. It's a Warhammer bot whose coding got broken due to this thread destroying its illusions of what Warhammer actually is.

Literally no one, either in this thread, nor in real life, has ever pretended that superheroes have consistent or even good lore. Hell, Superman is straight up Moses. But the ideals they represent have endured for most of a century.

The ideals of Warhammer are just copypasted from Tolkien, Howard, and Lovecraft, and only really have staying power as a meme.

>>People who view Superman as a role model deserve to be mocked
>Implying People who view characters who solve their problems through overly simplistic means with superpowers in a series whose morals are more just a result of writer convenience as role models DON’t deserve to be laughed at
This is why Capefags are Laughable in everything they post.

>>The Rick and Mortyesque self-aware nihilism
What are you even on about?
>of Warhammer should be taken seriously
>he takes warhammer seriously
Holy shit a double faggot.

Attached: BAA89A77-56B3-4798-9159-69B8D29E2B7A.jpg (745x768, 106K)

>capefag so Utterly broken that all he can do is just impotently cry about how “Capes are actually good, M’kay”
This is just sad

Attached: 5C754CBB-C841-4BAD-BA03-0A2CB717DD98.jpg (620x363, 18K)

Are you actually have a stroke, or has your mind broke so utterly you can't even process basic fucking words on a screen anymore beyond screeching "CAPEFAGS", you dribbling mongoloid?

Fucking crossboarders I swear.

>But the ideals they represent have endured for most of a century.
>He thinks Capes invented the ideals the parade around like fashion items
Are you in gradeschool, or do you just live under a rock, because literally every single virtue a Cape character has had has been recognized has been recognized and extolled by people and societies years centuries before them.

To claim Cape characters are important to society is like claiming that forest creatures are important to a river.

Oh I'm sorry, but are you somehow going to argue that Superman hasn't influenced our society ever since his inception?

Oh wait, you are going to do exactly that. Because you're an autistic child throwing a screaming temper tantrum because 40k got its asshole raped by huge DCocks.

>Have you had a stroke
That’s my line.
>has your mind broke so utterly you can't even process basic fucking words on a screen anymore
There’s nothing left to process coming from you. Just futile screeching and raving. You obviously can’t defend capes with anything more than impotent screeching, as your continued butthurt makes clear.

I still can't tell if he thinks all comics are superheroes, or if he's arguing that one single property is more consistent than thousands of characters written by hundreds of writers under several different publishers.

Kinda insane either way

It's like saying Star Trek is better than all of film and television because it's more consistent

Those are not from Age of Sigmar. They are from the old Realm of Chaos stuff, you known the originally highly praised books from the 90s.

What exactly do you hope to achieve here? Because you aren't getting anything other than people calling you a retard and rightfully calling you out for being an autist. Is that your plan? To get people to see how much a shit-throwing ape you are?

Attached: 1550281370378.jpg (2078x2067, 763K)

>>He doesn't know the ideals Superman stands for literally dismantled the Ku Klux Klan amd helped us beat the Japanese

this nigga wipes the floor with them

Attached: captain atom.png (220x364, 163K)

What I find more insane is that he genuinely thinks that saying this kind of shit on Yea Forums of all places would get him any other response beyond "fuck off retard."

Just goes to show that crossboarding casuals are second only to politics faggots in their retardation.

>Oh I'm sorry, but are you somehow going to argue that Superman hasn't influenced our society ever since his inception?
Are you trying to imply that Superman is important to society on anything but a pop culture level? Because if you seriously think That a children’s comic that stretched beyond it’s expected lifetime is more responsible for the continued value of virtue than thousands of years of philosophical and societal development, you might just be incredibly ignorant.
>Oh wait, you are going to do exactly that. Because you're an autistic child throwing a screaming temper tantrum because 40k got its asshole raped by huge DCocks.
What a perfect example of the undeserved Hubris of Capefags. To be so absolutely sheltered and insular, as to believe that their stories have a monopoly of on morality, and explode in a fit of frothing rage and denial at the idea that they are not the center of the world. Not even 40kids reach this level of delusion.

Superman literally dismantled the Ku Klux Klan amd undermined their attempts to elect a Klan President. In real life, in the real world.

Google it you fucking loser

I never said all comics, just Capeshit, which is genuinely true.
>if he's arguing that one single property is more consistent than thousands of characters written by hundreds of writers under several different publishers.
The funny thing is that plenty of other comics actually have managed to last just as long with as many different writers as Capes without going full retard. Capefags often don’t realize this because they can’t read anything else
>genuinely thinks that saying this kind of shit on Yea Forums of all places would get him any other response beyond "fuck off retard.
That’s funny because “Fuck off Retard” is ussually the response That Capefags garner when they try to bring their trash to other Yea Forums threads.
The fact that you think someone has to be a cross boarder to hate Capeshit truly shows how sheltered and contained Capefags really are

Can you just shut the fuck up already? You stopped being amusing (however little that you were) from the instant you started screaming and labeling everyone not you as a "capefag." On the very fucking board for that kind of shit.

Either go back to Yea Forums, /tg/, or wherever the hell spawned you, or slit your wrists.

mentalfloss.com/article/23157/how-superman-defeated-ku-klux-klan

Superman struck a crippling blow to white supremacy and paved the way for the Civil Rights movement

Name one way any tabletop game has affected the real world even half as much

>What exactly do you hope to achieve here? Because you aren't getting anything other than people calling you a retard and rightfully calling you out for being an autist
I’ve gotten plenty, such as your feeble denial and stubborn lack of self awareness.
>To get people to see how much a shit-throwing ape you are?
You’ve been throwing shit plenty fine on your own. I hardly need to help you.

The only comic that has stayed around as long as superhero comics is fucking Archie, and that goes full retard about 4 times a decade.

Try harder

>>Feeble denial
>>Stubborn lack of self-awareness

This guy is literally delusional. I'm starting to wonder if he's honestly related to Barneyfag/Lee, because all he really needs now is a bunch of retarded screencaps "proving him right" to complete the image.

>revealing secrets and inner workings In a comic book is something unique to it.
One could have done the same with a news serial. The comcis were merely a means of transmission

>You stopped being amusing (however little that you were) from the instant you started screaming and labeling everyone not you as a "capefag."
It’s funny you think i’m here to amuse you.
>On the very fucking board for that kind of shit.
Once again demonstrating the arrogance of Capefags, as to believe they are even liked on Yea Forums, let alone own the board

>Either go back to Yea Forums, /tg/, or wherever the hell spawned you, or slit your wrists.
Now who’s being edgy?

>It’s funny you think i’m here to amuse you.
And it's funny that you think you aren't. You're quite literally the biggest lolcow I've seen in years. Your lack of self-awareness only makes your autistic keyboard mashing even sweeter.

Can you quit slamming your fat fingers in your keyboard and stop having an argument about metaphorical gods of being sick fucks on a comic and cartoon board for a Korean Rice Farming website?

Many comics have managed to last for quite a While, Ducks comics, Tintin, Peanuts, Nancy, Asterix. Even if they didn’t switch hands as often or drag on as long as Capeshit, that only works in their favor. Capes aren’t more excused for producing garbage any more than Zombie Simpson's is. If anything, it ms even more a sign of their awful ness that they drag themselves it far longer than they should have.
Why would i need screen caps when every single post you make is proof enough?

>And it's funny that you think you aren't. You're quite literally the biggest lolcow I've seen in years.
>y-y-you aren’t funny!
>jk I’m actually laughing not crying.
>I was only pretending to be upset!
Now this is some third grade level shit right here

>I don't have an argument so let me just repeat what the other guy said
And that's my cue to tell you to fuck off once again. Thanks for making this so much easier.

Do you honestly feel the need to respond to everyone who isn't you and isn't a part of your autistic crusade against capeshit? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Still waiting WarHurrDurr

You didn't even bother to read it, did you?

>Do you honestly feel the need to respond to everyone who isn't you and isn't a part of your autistic crusade against capeshit? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
I could ask the same for you and our autistic need to try and defend it.

>and our
>our
Not at all related, cumguzzler.

Don't move the goalposts kid. The capeshit character Superman and the ideals he stood for were used to expose the KKK and prevent their plans for world domination.

What has Warhammer done?

If i revealed illumaniati secrets in a blog, the blog is not proven a vital and necessary part of human society because of it. It’s merely a means of transmission.

Being so desperate you have to Nitpick typos
How sad.

When said typo is repeated in all of your posts, it goes from being a typo to just being your illiteracy shining through. But we all knew that.

>What has Warhammer done?
Nothing. And that's the real reason here. This faggot knew that Warhammer had nothing on cape comics, and decided to derail the thread into his autistic crusade against them in order to try and detract from him being absolutely assblasted by the thread talking about Warhammer getting reamed.

>>Still hasn't read the article

It was a radio serial about Superman you illiterate cocksucker. The Klan was a public persona with a squeaky clean public image, with all of the lynching kept hush hush. A journalist uncovered the plot to elect a Klan president, knew exposing it all at once would get him killed and the story buried, and used his connections at the Superman serial to tell the story of Superman uncovering a malicious cult of goofy murdeing racists with silly rituals. The American public heard the Blue Boyscout going up against these villains, and almost overnight public opinion turned against the Klan. The Klan crept back into the shadows and to this day is fragment of its original influence, a universally despised cabal of inbred yokels in dumb robes. Superman's ideals of truth, justice, equality, and honesty defeated the fucking hillbilly Illuminati

What the fuck has Warhammer done.

>Don't move the goalposts kid. The capeshit character Superman and the ideals he stood for were used to expose the KKK and prevent their plans for world domination.
It’s not goalpost moving, i’m just pointing out how extremely flimsy your example is. What weakened the KKK was the fact that people had being able to put in actual information about how they operated in there. It wasn’t Superman beating people in silly robes that defeated them, it was shedding light on to how their organization worked and how they were still just average angry people under their robes that made them lose their mysticism. The article even states this, if you were capable of reading. Were it not for actual information being in them, the comics would have been as effective as any other propaganda comic, merely redundant reinforcement. It wasn’t the cause, merely a carrier, which could have very well been done by something else
Also
>World domination
Are you 5?

>What has Warhammer done?
Now who’s moving goalposts? My point was that only Capefags are so mindbogglingly arrogant as to believe that their favored media has shaped the world in anything more than a superficial manner, and now you demand contest when your only manner of competing is on a technicality that you so willfully ignored.

>Repeated typos are proof
Well when you give me so much to make fun of you for so quickly, i only have so little time to proofread

That is honestly one of the msot amazing things ever. Just Superman managing to singlehandedly shatter a powerful cabal of evil hillbillies who almost grew even more powerful is just wonderful.

>literally admits he's spamming this shit
Honestly wondering why you haven't been banned yet.

>>Assuming the agressively racist Ku Klux Klan wouldn't have turned the industrial might of 20th Century America towards collusion with Axis Powers and domination of the Western Hemisphere

>It was a radio serial about Superman you illiterate cocksucker. The Klan was a public persona with a squeaky clean public image, with all of the lynching kept hush hush. A journalist uncovered the plot to elect a Klan president, knew exposing it all at once would get him killed and the story buried, and used his connections at the Superman serial to tell the story of Superman uncovering a malicious cult of goofy murdeing racists with silly rituals
And here you destroy your own point. You have proven exactly everything i’ve been saying. The Serial was nothing more than a convenient method of transmitting the actual information that revealed the true face of the clan
>The American public heard the Blue Boyscout going up against these villains, and almost overnight public opinion turned against the Klan.
Awful disingenuous of you, even when explaining detail, to somehow try and assert that it was because Superman fought them, and not because of the information the reporter had uncovered, that the public turned against them.
>The Klan crept back into the shadows and to this day is fragment of its original influence, a universally despised cabal of inbred yokels in dumb robes.
Superman's ideals of truth, justice, equality, and honesty defeated the fucking hillbilly Illuminati
No, that would be the reporter. You seem awful insistent on trying down play an actual person’s risks in favor of making your favorite Capeshit character look better.

>What the fuck has Warhammer done
Nothing, and neither does it claim to have, which puts it a lot higher than Capeshit right now

>and not because of the information the reporter had uncovered, that the public turned against them.
You mean the information that the reporter never actually released beyond conveying it through the serial?

Again

You act like the serial would have been just as effective if it was Flash Gordon or Buck Rodgers going against the Klan. The fact that it was Superman, incorruptible symbol of human decency and hope, cast these vile criminals in an unflattering light.

Not to mention the comics actively helped the war effort by boosting morale amd incentivising children to collect scrap and sell war bonds.

I remember listening to an interview with the journalist, Stetson Kennedy, remembering how afraid he was of the information he had, how he didn't know who he could trust and how high up the conspiracy went. But he knew the truth was more important than he was, and perservered, not knowing if he'd be snatched from his bed someday.

He was probably a big inspiration for all the characters at the Daily Planet, and is one of the reasons why Supes has never been retconned to have a different job. Because Superman and investigative journalism have always been tight.

Everyone needs a break from the darkness. Ponies show the brighter side of a right wing dictatorship.

Explains why Warhammer was such a big part of the Fluffy Pony fad. Tism begets tism.

They'd probably do fine, establishing a sort of a symbiotic relationship with many villains.

PS:Only every tenth poster in this thread isn't a colossal faggot.

You really should open your mind heart to the glory of the God Empress Celestia!

Wonder if that's why the autist went as batshit as he did. He didn't like the truth coming out.

As someone who enjoys capeshit and 40k, this thread is hilarious. You guys deserve each other.

there incomprehensibly powerful manifestations of sentient emotions that exist in a parallel psychic sister reality to the material world. there powers wax and wane depending on how many sentient beings feel their emotions. There mostly just concerned with dicking each other over but when they are collectively threatened they will collectively work together to wreck absolute shit. They fucked over the entirety of humanity in there home universe solely by manipulating events and people into leaving there biggest material enemy a rotting paraplegic. At there ascendant they can literally kill a galactic scale population and punch a hole in reality itself.

Anti-Spirals
Altair from Re:C would be Morrison-level's of meta fuckery for DC to deal with.

Didn't the Gentry only lose because of Plot - LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY because of plot.
>2deep4u or whatever

its more than lightly there would be a rise of a new set of chaos gods I could see a chaos gods of villainy and heroism.

That sounds really boring. It's like watching DBZ. You know the characters are powerful, but after a certain point it stops meaning anything.

>Altair

What? Assassins Creed is street level isn't it?

This Altair

Attached: 29b81c886b67f26dd602d9f4754425a3.png (533x800, 940K)

Nurgle did nothing wrong.

But the chaos gods have only the power they are given by mortals. They're essentially an extension of the mortals' collective will.

Your misunderstanding them, there Cthulhu tier eldritch abominations, there a parasitic refection of the worst aspects of sentient emotion and belief.

Altair would probably get her shit eaten by something dwelling in the Bleed, like what happened to Hellmachine. Bring out the Medaka Box characters instead.

Papa Nurgle will bring joy to us all.

to add to this they only fucked with the Emperor because he realized what they were and started starving them by systematically stamping out religion and promoting rationality.

They're significantly below Cthulhu tier if you can name them, give them quirky personalities, and tell me exactly what sustains them.

Hell it wouldn't even be that hard to defeat them. Just sterilize the universe of all thinking life. No emotions left to sustain them. Done. Movie Thanos could do that, and he's not even DBZ tier.

Come give Papa Nurgle a hug!

Attached: wh40k papa nurgle.png (1139x1256, 2.68M)

The point is Thanos wouldn't even have got close to pulling off the snap, if the chaos gods existed in universe with him they would have fucked him over by taking infinity stones, manipulating events to wall his progress and constantly corrupting his minions.

The second the Chaos Gods entered another reality, they'd instantly be extremely weakened because there's nobody around to worship them and give them power.

You assume they'd be just as powerful in another universe with different rules

and thats what this thread is assuming..

Its a while since I read Flashpoint but if I remember right it wasn't that saving her that changed the things, but was the "sonic boom" effect of his running back in time

>you now can't unsee Khorne as having a big silly glowing grin

>Hell it wouldn't even be that hard to defeat them. Just sterilize the universe of all thinking life.
Jesus Christ... a Universe of only Yea Forums...

The Dark Tower and Stephen King's expanded universe as a whole, Umineko, Dies Irae, much of Super Robot Wars, Saint Seiya on a good day, Devilman on a really good day, Unknown Armies/Don't Rest Your Head at a veeeery big stretch (it would probably be a localised Doom Patrol storyline or some other niche shit), the Cthulhu Mythos especially Demonbane, Nobilis, Exalted in it's prehistory eras (the Age of Sorrows would get squashed because they murdered and/or imprisoned all their heaviest hitters), maybe Moorcock's expanded universe as a whole, Shin Megumi Tensei, Faction Paradox (aka the EU where the Time Lords went batshit insane), the worst possible interpretations of the New and Old Worlds of Darkness and maybe Fate/Grand Order. Which has nothing to do with how powerful Servants are and everything to do with Nasu retroactively saying that humanity is basically perpetuating it's own Omega Sanction on itself and the world around it.

Batman beats them because of prep time.
Still can't beat the joker though because of "agent of chaos"

>The Dark Tower and Stephen King's expanded universe as a whole, Umineko, Dies Irae
These, Nobilis, SMT, Moorcock and Faction Paradox are truly the biggest threats to the DCU posted. And I'm not certain on Umineko.

>I'm not certain on Umineko
This is the objectively correct position to take because Umineko isn't certain on Umineko

>accidentally kills their entire multiverse over a temper tantrum
Honestly still better than intentionally killing their way through the multiverse because "dude there's no other way".

They would all get fucked/corrupted/sacrificed within hours

Attached: 2nd edition black legion chaos space marines attack.jpg (741x1070, 295K)

Do you think that Slaanesh would have the Bat Family having scat orgies in the Batcave?

Pretty much every Kirby villain would be pretty fucking bad.

Attached: CONSUME EVERYTHING.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Marvel had a table top rpg for a time.
In my smelly opinion, it was good.

It's generally agreed that Zero/Void quickly spirals into Crisis-tier if not put down really fucking quickly. That's how bad he is.

It depends on if they have access to the kind of weapons needed to touch them.
I'm unsure if many other universes have catalysts of pure positive energy and happiness that rival shit like the love-love stick or the star rod.
Don't forget that Kirby himself has a billion times more positive energy than the tools and he still needed them to put the fuckers down.

This is Literally
>I don't enjoy it so it's shit
Man you Yea Forumsmbler fags gotta relax, not everything has to be serious or "empower poc/women/trans/gays" maybe you guys should check out the Tau, most races serve the greater good and they're considered the least grimdark

Attached: 0f0.png (1019x720, 1.22M)

Sure there is a Superman that could, and win. The heroes of DC have defeated many nigh end beings. What is a few more?

Yeah, no. Fuck off with that. 40k is fun as a satirical take on edge and heavy metal, but it absolutely falls flat the instant you apply anything more to it. And even that virtue only work a in small doses.

The chaos gods, prior to the horus heresy, were only able to influence the material world in places where the membrane between the two realms was very very weak. This was when they had the wars and deaths of the Great Crusade powering them. Without billions dying violently every day, their ability to influence the materium is negligible.

Op's question is very bare bones to have a good idea on the combination of the two franchises. Did the chaos gods just appear in the DC universe as new beings or did the DC universe just open up to them?
Also all lantern corps like would be in instant conflict(blue lanterns and Tzeentch are both powered by hope

What does it say about a series when a spoof series like TTS or joke wikis like 1d4chan explain the story and lore better than the actual wiki/books?

Attached: 1461025810528.png (640x480, 501K)

Have you been a fan of 40k 'recently'? They dropped that whole satrical approach years ago and take themselves way too fucking seriously.

40k in the beginning
>Squats (Dwarves in space)
RETCONNED
>Ork DEFFMETAL ROCKAS
RETCONNED
>Chaos god who's sole purpose is to fuck over other chaos gods in fun TKery
RETCONNED
>Orks who's sole job is to make the most kickass beer in the universe
RETCONNED
>Spehss Marines with Beaky Helmets
RETCONNED
>Empire of Man and Space Mariens the equivalent of Earth's forces and the DOOM marine in DOOM, being that yeah everyone is dead grimdark but PEWPEW EXPLOSIONS TESTOSTERONNNEEEE DEMON KILLING FUN
RETCONNEd and replaced with ohsoserious edge and none of the fun DOOMness testosterone
>Space Marine chapters like the Rainbow Warriors, fun colorful space marines that were all Aztec and shit
RETCONNED
>Necrons were basic undead kill-everything and their gods were basic lovecraftian kill-everything gods
RETCONNED and now they're fighting eachother but they're all... egyptian and shit and not as fun. And the gods are now stupid as shit and not... gods
>Biggest Badass single imperial guardsman base-line human standing between a demonic demigod and his dying god emperor, having balls of absolute steel saying "Fuck you, I'm holding the line"
RETCONNED and replaced with supersoldiers doing the same thing... making the self-sacrifice less special and more lame.

Attached: 1456376708002.png (326x185, 56K)

that people are honestly more likely too get into something if it's available in easier too digest material mixed with humor?

All of that shit is exactly why I stopped liking it. I could very well see the dumpster fire GW was making of things, and I wanted no part in it.

Expect a new End Times soon enough. Chaoswank is literally all they have left.

Only the people that unironically like Slaanesh.

>Chaoswank is literally all they have left
Sad really when you consider that the tyranids are both a realistically far bigger threat and vastly more interesting than chaos.

When did everything go so heretical?

isn't that heresy?

>Slaanesh in a universe with the lantern corps

Yeah DC is fucked

christ what a cool idea for a thread and everyone shit all over themselves instead of having fun with it.

Here are so fun ideas
>wolverine gives into his rage, becomes a follower of Khorne, nearly Daemon Prince with adamantium skeleton
>Doctor Strange becomes obsessed with cracking Tzeechs plans, loses his mind in his realm.

Few more
>Slaneesh somehow taps into the speedforce and begins to spread his influence into it.
>this leads all speedsters to become complete degenerates
>indulging in all the most extreme excesses as fast as they can

HOL UP

Attached: Stormbringer1.jpg (1000x1540, 126K)

Unless there thought robot levels/gentry/Looney tunes/bleed/Parralax/Micheal+Lucifer+Elaine in trans omni infinite level meta fictional, that's not really impressive.

Here.

This fucker has the Empty Hand on the ropes.

Dream would Bitchslap all the Chaos Gods DC is almost 100% safe.
The Warp is just The Dreaming which is literally just Dream. Gods, Monsters, Imagination and all that Jazz wouldn't exist without him.
Dream is also parallel to reality because he functions as it's opposite killing him would be about as bad as killing reality.
These chumps are just uglier nightmares and he's seen worse.

I've found ways on how Dream would keikaku all of them.
>Khorne - Divide him into a trillion pieces that all hate each other and thus can never form into a collective consciousness.
>Tzeench - Make him think of endless ways to kill Dream but also makes him doubt every single one of his plans.
>Slaneesh - Inject her/him/it with every possible experience (With help from Desire) and leave her burnt out since she can never experience it again.
>Nurgle - Drop him at the end of everything where life ceases to exist and never grow corrupt.

Attached: Dream.png (606x439, 592K)

>Nurgle hears of the Black Lanterns and sends his followers to invite them to his garden.
>Slaanesh uses their power to corrupt the Star Sapphires and Orange Lantern.

Also is using power rings considered Magic? Because I’m thinking Khorne would love and hate the Red Lanterns.

pft
>implying

Attached: Just_as_planned_tzeentch.jpg (683x476, 87K)

>Nurgle hears of the Black Lanterns and sends his followers to invite them to his garden.
>Nurgle love the rings,inspires him to make new monsters, Warp Ring Beast

>Slaanesh uses their power to corrupt the Star Sapphires and Orange Lantern.
>Star Sapphires become the biggest slut in all the universe
>Slaneesh is discovers he cant push the greed of the Orange lanters any further, instead has them hang around his palace

>Implying the source of all creativity and imagination couldn't beat a generic blue turkey.
Mother fucker couldn't even defeat a cat and a single general how is he supposed to keep up with the guy that could put 5th Dimensional imps AND their predators to sleep?

Attached: 5475377-ultimator.jpg (952x1471, 522K)

They would pretty much be corrupted Emotional Spectrum entities, no?

>People misunderstanding the chaos gods
>Especially Slaanesh

Slaanesh would completely and utterly buttfuck the DC universe because everything is so fucking excessive.

Slaanesh isn't lust or addiction, he is excess personified.

Hell, the Green Lanterns existing would be why Slaanesh would be so fucking horrifying.

Sort of.

They're metaphysical reflections of the emotions of mortals on a realm of infinite energy.

>Chaos Gods
>Buttfuck DC
Like they don't have guys that fuck with them every week.
Chaoswanking gets really tiresome.

Slaanesh and Chaos gods might be the big bad in their own verses but they are just small time here, we have guys that stop entropy and shakes the Multiverse as a joke.

So the Dreaming?

Source?

>So the dreaming

Sort of, because time is pointless in the Warp/realm of chaos it also makes the chaos gods the creators of themselves.

Also

>Muh Chaoswank

Chaos was made to be a parody of the big metaphysical threats, specifically, they are a parody of the lords of chaos and order from Moorcock's work. Which is what Dr Fate is also a ripoff of.

Slaanesh is a big deal because he's exactly as powerful as the excess of the setting is. Would Slaanesh curbstomp Lord of the Rings? No.

Will he curbstomp "Up to 11 with emotional excess" DC universe?

You bet your sweet ass. Because every single excessive action feeds him and comics are literally based on excessive actions.

>Because every single excessive action feeds him and comics are literally based on excessive actions.
>Sort of, because time is pointless in the Warp/realm of chaos it also makes the chaos gods the creators of themselves.
What? When did they reference these?

What possible other swords could you have that the fucking STORMBRINGER - the hand of Fate, the Black Blade in which of all reality quakes in fear with its very existence, the avatar of the Anti-God,THE VERY WEAPON WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE END OF ALL THAT THERE IS, WAS AND WILL BE, play second fiddle to? .

....Since realm of chaos mate? The chaos gods have a distinct "Birthing" point that then spreads outwards along the time event which leads to them having always had existed.

It's how Khorne was born in WW2 yet somehow existed to create Ghengis Khan into Doombreed and then exist to influence the God Khaine.

I still don't see them having a large or grand impact on DC aside from some lame crossover event imo.
How does the chaos gods even get their power?

Recent AoS fluff sort of puts the chaos gods like a literal infection on reality that can never truly be snuffed out.

They worm their way into realities, slowly pushing through cracks caused by the emotions they feed on until they can punch a way from the realm of chaos into that reality.

Their "Power" mainly comes from the Realm of Chaos itself, of which they are a part of and merely sentient spheres of influence within it.

They feed off emotions and as the emotions they embody grow within the reality, their influence grows.

It's why Slaanesh is the most dangerous, because ALL emotions and actions feed his sphere, even his brother gods.

If they feed on this then wouldn't the Endless be their OCP?
I don't usually trust Chaos fluff since they are sometimes written by chaos propagandist that also claim that they are multiversal (which is baloney to me) and other contradictory statements.

They "Feed" on Mortals because mortals help define them.

More modern Chaos fluff pushes the idea that the Chaos gods are defined by the emotions, not "Powered" and that the stronger the emotions the greater the influence the chaos gods have.

The best way to explain the chaos gods and shit is this.

The Warp is a gradiant, at the most dense spectrum you have the very essence of chaos, infinite potencial and energy. Then, as it draws closer to the minds and souls of mortals, chaos becomes more defined by ideas and emotions, and like pearls from this mental feed, the chaos gods form around select emotions and concepts.

The Chaos Gods are competely and utterly infinite in power, yet utterly constricted by their concepts.

The chaos gods are by design "Powerful enough to forever be a threat, fractured enough to never cause an issue"

The Endless only "die" in the context that what ends is a particular point of view. And the rules of the Endless mean shit all. Morpheus followed them, but only because he was a prat. He could have ignored them whenever he wanted.

>because time is pointless in the Warp/realm of chaos
That was bullshit when they said it and it's bullshit now.

>Bullshit

See

The chaos gods exist entirely to be "The big bad that will ultimately win abloo abloo"

getting mad at that is pointless.

HOLY SIGMAR, BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY

Not that user but can I ask for proofs from non chaos sources?
The issue with your statement is that Warhammer is a bit unreliable.

The power rings are supposed to be advanced alien tech powered by the entities

>Non chaos sources.

That's a big difficult to filter considering the way alot of the fluff is written.

Liber chaotica for example is written both as a reference in universe and out.

>The Warp is a gradiant, at the most dense spectrum you have the very essence of chaos, infinite potencial and energy. Then, as it draws closer to the minds and souls of mortals, chaos becomes more defined by ideas and emotions, and like pearls from this mental feed, the chaos gods form around select emotions and concepts.
This just seems more and more like the Dreaming. Dream defines what is real (He isn't just the dream of something or the god of dreams, he is Dream). He is the one who exists to ensure the existence of everything by nature. If this is where they live and draw their power, coming into DC like a worm will just make Dream mad that they even try to step foot in his domain.
>The chaos gods exist entirely to be "The big bad that will ultimately win abloo abloo"
Empty Hand? (WTF)
>That's a big difficult to filter considering the way alot of the fluff is written.
What I'm getting at is this whole thing is just unreliable because they don't show it a lot in the series (It's way deeper but they didn't show it bs).
I'm not trying to argue here but it does seem a lot like wanking. Didn't Mark Gascoigne said something about the books being difficult to canonize?
Yeah, Death is the only one that didn't follow them. Endless is way too OP sometimes (Like that time a portion of dreams powers was used to destro an infinite number of timelines).

This! The fans are almost brony tier level of annoying

Not surprised

>video games
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Capes are still better than reddithammer

a lot of bronies are lgtqb

>t. Literal retard

Especially when you consider the hypothesis that they're running away from something even more dangerous

I want IDs on Yea Forums. The samefagging is reaching critical levels.

Why didn't they just keep up with this?
Their universe would've been a bit bigger at least instead of just ONE galaxy with supposedly Multiversal level gods.
>Wanting everyone to be Name/tripfags
>Wanting to end up like /int/ and /pol/

Are we talking about fantasy or 40k? If we are talking about 40k, Humans literally have armies of super humans throughout galaxy but still can't deal with forces of chaos. Pretty sure all street level heroes are all fucked. And many of supers will be manipulated under chaos gods. If somehow some super heroes were able to resist chaos gods manipulations by generally having good heart or some bullshit, same can't be said for most super villains. Many of them will actually welcome chaos gods as means of achieving greater power.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x507, 145K)

>reddithammer
am I growing old or something? Yea Forums used to love Warhammer.

Everything Yea Forums loves will Eventually be called reddit by someone

I'm 90% sure
Is all the same person trying to bait.

Lol no.

Attached: Daniel_Hall_Prime_Earth_0001.jpg (1041x1600, 305K)

Kirby has Void for that, Moorcock has , Awful Hospital has the Old Flesh which is meta as fuck, SCP went meta a looong time ago and never looked back, and Nobilis deals with meta shit every other Tuesday.

Whilst a few of them don't have things quite to the level of the Gentry or similar forces, most of them do in some manner.

Attached: Scp_1739.jpg (260x364, 13K)

Guess you're 5/6 Correct.

Attached: NYEW.png (475x260, 18K)

4/6 now

Attached: 1.png (364x230, 9K)

The chaos gods would be pretty high level cosmic baddies and universal threats in both Marvel and DC, but they won't be the end of those universes. I mean, if the heroes can handle stuff like nekron and the cancerverse, they surely will find a way to beat the chaos gods.

>and universal threats
You mean galaxy-level, correct?

Hmmm... that actually is a good point, I don't think there is any indication that the chaos gods control anything beyond the Milky Way or even if the Warp spans further. That would put them as mid-tier cosmic threats.

Now that I think about it, since the chaos gods are a reflection of the collective emotions of the inhabitants of the materim, would they change if put in a different universe?

>Now that I think about it, since the chaos gods are a reflection of the collective emotions of the inhabitants of the materim, would they change if put in a different universe?
Depends but they would probably act the same way though. I think they would be weaker and take a different form but considering no one knows who the fuck they are it would really be up to the writer.
If they step in DC though, Dream would just bottle them away or worse before they could even assume a form.
>Hmmm... that actually is a good point, I don't think there is any indication that the chaos gods control anything beyond the Milky Way or even if the Warp spans further. That would put them as mid-tier cosmic threats.
Yes.
Don't listen to the all hype its just chaos cultist to convert you. There is no evidence in a world where everything is propaganda.

Age of Sigmar fluff says no, But it also implies the chaos gods work more like Unicron used to work.

First point: Chaos gods are Multiversial, showing up in several universes with characters distinctly the same beings.

Second: No, new emotions and ideas create new gods ala the new god of the greater good created by Humans in the Tau Empire.

>40k-tier HFYfaggotry
>HFYfaggotry
You do realize that's actually wrong though right? 40k is fucked to hell and back and getting worse

There are a very many reasons for this though!

There is a post I don't have that explains this perfectly.

Showing up in a different universe doesn't mean you're all powerful there.
Seriously if they show up in another universe like Marvel they would get assraped or at best be the baddie in a little crossover event.
Why make them out as a bigger deal then what they are. If Warhammer had a solid canon none of this would be an issue.
Darkseid and Thanos could tag team them given enough power.

Isn't a good chunk of the universe potentially converted into nid biomass at this point?

>Age of Shitmar
>canon
No.

It's canon that as soon as you get out of the galaxy, the Warp is calm and the Chaos Gods aren't there. They're bloated emotional parasites, they don't exist where "intelligent" life doesn't (or where different forms of intelligent life, such as Orks or Nids, are).

It doesn't matter. Time can't be pointless in the warp, or the setting actually ceases functioning by virtue of plot holes bigger than even its usual propensity for them.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's invalidated
I don't think so, IIRC accirding to some fluff, the Eldar already tried that but found out that they could not escape Chaos nor Slaanesh no matter where they went

Wow, fluff seems really contradictory and doesn't make any sense does it?

>I don't think so, IIRC accirding to some fluff, the Eldar already tried that but found out that they could not escape Chaos nor Slaanesh no matter where they went
I mean of cause they couldn't escape them that way. They didn't leave "intelligent" life behind, they just brought it with them.

Not that guy, but the Eldar don't escape the galaxy because they believe Slaneesh would follow them, not that it would exist elsewhere. Also, it would take them forever to reach another galaxy, as they would be travelling on sublight drives.

Also, the fact that the Chaos was caught by surprise by the Tyranids as much as everybody else, kinda shows their presence is limited to the Milky Way.

That's one bad moon.

>"The big bad that will ultimately win abloo abloo"

That would be the Tyranid Hive mind. Chaos is only really the big bad for Humans and Eldar.

No, they don't. They hypothesize going to another galaxy, but it is pointed out that Slaanesh would probably just follow them if they do because Eldar souls are delicious.

>'Nids don't give a fuck about chaos
>Necrons don't give a fuck about chaos
>Orkz don't give a uck about chaos
>Imperium only have troubles with chaos because they literally can't stop acting like retards
>even then, it takes chaos millennia of trying and losing to actually pull a major
>emprah actually had a good shot at destroying the chaos gods, and they still are afraid of him thousands of years after his death

Chaos more like schmaos

Warhammer fans always act like the ChaosGods are hot shit. Couldn't even stand up to Aku. Maybe Bill Cipher