Marvel's most popular character in the center, the first thing the viewer notices...

>Marvel's most popular character in the center, the first thing the viewer notices, all the other less popular characters revolving around

It's good to be a Carolfag.

Attached: jlkp.png (1100x1577, 3.42M)

To me it’s either Tony, Carol or Logan, Carol because she’s at the top, Tony’s smack in the middle but Logan’s looking like he’s reaching out to you

I literally thought you were talking about wolverine, doesn't help how carol blends in with the other characters.

Attached: who.png (175x323, 53K)

Wanda isin, nice. Now we just need shadowcat

Wolverine is literally the focus, he's right next to the game's logo. You're too retarded to exist.

Fuck Carol and fuck her fans!!!

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Based, Carol is the face of Marvel in all media. Gonna be the star of Avengers Project too.

I miss the Fantastic 4

They have a comic out right now

That's nice, I'm still leaving filthy muties off of my roster though.

>at the center
so, it's wolverine right?

My only complaint is Miles. They really couldn't have made him a skin for Peter? I hope they do enough to differentiate his gameplay, at least.

Wolverine is the first thing anyone notices

all I see is Peters horrific gloves.

Wolverine is the biggest character on the box. If anything, Manvers just kinda blends into that crowd up top.

Venom shock and Camouflage

>Fuck carol
Not with that haircut I wont

Wolverine was the first character I noticed.

Carolthread! Solicits are out!
>DARKEST EDGE in solicit text
M-murdercarol?

Also AA drama in Tony's book.

Attached: D4dGubBVUAAOESL.jpg (1049x1593, 264K)

>Largest character on the box is Wolverine
>Wolverine is also yellow which makes him stand out the most
>Implying literally anyone else on the box is supposed to catch more eyes than Wolverine

>carolfags are delusional AND blind
what a shock

Attached: c word.png (400x450, 245K)

Carol blends in with the nothingness of that giant ensemble

All I see is that glorious yellow and blue sniktbub

>loganfags this delusional

Attached: 1511140179370.gif (268x328, 1.83M)

Muties are back, bitch!

I want more

Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Colossus and Quicksilver

Also the FF while we're at it

Legit also thought he was talking about Wolverine.

>literally only characters who don't use some retarded moviefag design are X-Men
Enjoy it while you can, once the MCU X-Men movies come out we won't ever see these classic, timeless costumes again.

Carolfags really believe this shit

She's not even more popular than Black Panther which made more money

>carol fans

Attached: 1525087767125.png (975x401, 429K)

Are you really implying Cpt Marvel is more popular than Wolverine...? You cannot be that stupid

>Logan
>620M
>Carol
>1.1B and counting

Attached: 43038457_382258902314567_476488894986155279_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Seeing lowly Carolfags struggle to be relevant always brightens my day

Attached: fortykeks.jpg (600x528, 49K)

Carol does not have fans. She only has unpaid shills who think they "have" to like the character because otherwise they are muhsoggynists.

Where is Iron Fist, he is playable in the trailer.

What happened now, did they squabble and she slung his AA chip into the sun or something?

Can't put every character on the cover. That's especially so for a lean Switch case.

Kek same

any villain will be playable in the new game?

He fell off the wagon.

Attached: 1539320597975.png (586x923, 773K)

Majority of carol fans are empty seats

A Hulk, Thor, Cap Marvel, Dr Strange should be invencible

How many playable characters?

28 revelead by now, but I expect go over 34, the F4, War Machine, Ant-Man, Wasp,...

Wolverine draws your focus first, then you look upwards (Iron Man and then Spider-Man) and then start checking out everyone else. But by the time your eyes reach where you'd focus on Carol, there's a solid chance your focus is on Hulk instead since Carol blends in with Spidey's color scheme, and Hulk and Wolverine are biggest standouts in terms of color.

None announced so far. I wouldn't be surprised if we got 1 or 2, but they're just as likely to be DLC.

>Doctor Strange in the corner

Attached: 1555244801387.jpg (551x367, 38K)

i can't even tell who's trolling who anymore

I just want to see gameplay already, if that and the plot are good I'm willing to forgive the game artstyle for looking like a movile game.

Hopefully Team Ninja DLC's the hell out of this, I paid 10 bucks for this game and I don't mind paying another 10 just to play as X-Men or Silver Surfer