THOR 4 Has Reportedly Been Pitched To By Taika Waititi says Tessa Thompson

What do YOU want out of another (potentially final) Thor movie?

>"I heard that a pitch has happened for [another "Thor" film]," she reveals. "I don't know how real that intel is, but I hear that the pitch has happened. I think the idea is Taika [Waititi, who directed 'Ragnarok'] would come back.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tessa-thompson-valkyrie-avengers-endgame-marvel-20190417-story.html

Personally id love an old man thor movie with gray haired chris hemsworth with long beard, chipped and cracked stormbreaker, a battle scared and weary king, with flash backs of his younger pre mjolnir self ala Jason Aarons run. A story that takes place a thousand yrs after endgame thats completely standalone. A last hurrah for the character. Maybe wait about 4 or so yrs to make it to give it a refreshing almost event feel. and if its far in the future, this way in canon thor is still alive and around out in the cosmos even tho he wont be directly inovlved in whatever currrent present events the MCU would have going at that time. Not sure how new Asgard would be handled tho if its on earth or what not. Unless he leaves it to Valkyrie like the rumors suggest. Anyway what would you want out of a final Thor film?

Attached: 56908096_1854358381332979_2640281108878207456_n.jpg (343x271, 12K)

*pitched to Marvel

I assume that thor would be taken over by femmethor

Ballad of Beta Ray Bill or we riot.

Damn, love your idea OP, I remember loving the Viking Thor parts most out of God Of Thunder

WHERES BILL?!?

>one last thor film
>wanting Bill to come out of nowehre to steal his thunder..pun literally intended

Naw m8s cmon

Right??? Imagine a clean shaven, slimmer hemsworth getting drunk on earth with old world vikings telling asgardian myths and shit like that. Tho the MCU pantheon isnt expansive enough to do god butcher. Maybe if this is after etenrals 1 and 2? Or just go another villain. But who else does thor really have at this point? Enchantress?

All Thor films have been terrible. What does it matter?

For one, actually use Thor's mythology and treat it with respect. I'm not a fan of what they did with Ragnarok. Treat Thor with a level of respect and authority.
Two, Less shallow quipping and if they intent to do comedy, Alien worlds are full of opportunity for environmental and situational comedy. It shouldn't be an issue if they try.
Three, Increase the scale and brutality of action scenes. I can't believe Captain America has more engaging fight scenes than Thor. Show the brutality and the wieght of each blow. Show injuries and damage. That's about it. I don't think Taika Waititi is a fit if I'm going to be honest. His comedy is better delivered by characters he has made himself.

Valkyrie handling big cannons

Attached: nMRMc8O.jpg (800x332, 81K)

Thor films have been fucked since the get go, so you’re damn right I want Bill to step in and take the hammer away

Gotta agree on brutality bit, but not just for Thor. Freaking Iron Man, the first one, had fights feel real and important.
I want that "Valkirye" gone. And if that's not an option, I want her to get rescued by Thor, damsel in distress style. And no "oh it was my plan to be captured" shit. Straight up getting her wannabe important arse saved by God of Thunder and Hammers

>Bill
>Whor
Choose one legacy character

Thor Girl

Attached: thor-girl.jpg (400x679, 48K)

Thor, Valkyrie, Bill, Korg and Miek adventure sounds fin

Will he be fat in this one too?

Thought it said Tron for a minute
Would rather have that

Theyll make him a nigger

I don't care, as long as they keep Taika too busy to work on his Akira adaptation.

Thunderstrike. And made as EXTREEEEEEEEMEEEEEE 90's as humanely possible

If it wasn't for for Valkyrie and Hela Ragnarok would be the MCU's best film.

Add in Rocket and an adult Groot for good measure too, assuming that this takes place after Guardians 3

If it was a parody maybe. Not a serious moment in the fucking movie, and of all the stories they could bastardize, they take Ragnarok and Planet Hulk. Neither of which should ever be adapted as a comedy with stoner tier humour. Thor and Loki should have honestly been played by Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill, with Jack Black as hulk and Adam Sandler as Surtr.

kino

It won't have Bill so I won't go see it

Thor 4: More Thor

Didn't thanos kill the remaining asgardians who were on the ship during IW?

everyone saying brie is gay after this tweet

Attached: unknown (8).png (583x460, 143K)

What the fuck is wrong with Hela?

The Russo's said they let half live.

I'd pay to see this honestly

What about God Butcher Thor? If would be a nice to end the franchise with a bang

>What the fuck is wrong with Hela?

They got Cate Blanchett to play her. Probably the worst casting in the MCU.

Gross no horse face