Why people even bother creating the same boring flying bricks or energy blasters characters when Spidey proved that non...

Why people even bother creating the same boring flying bricks or energy blasters characters when Spidey proved that non - lethal utility powers are the best?

Attached: And web looks cool.jpg (669x1029, 295K)

Spider-Man can literally only function because of spider-sense. Take away that and he'd die to a projectile lethal weapon long ago. It's his luck that the enemies that neutralize his spider-sense don't also use AK-47's.

>nonlethal
>the ability to travel at mach 2, throw over 10k pound punches, and rend flesh from bone by magically altering it at an atomic level
>nonlethal
Fuck's sake, Spidey's used his Spider-sense to turn a guy into a human shield before and once poisoned a dude with his radioactive spider blood. I'm not sure ANY of his abilities qualify as nonlethal except maybe his perfect balance, but quite frankly I wouldn't put it past him to figure out how to balance a guy to death.

>Take away that and he'd die to a projectile lethal weapon long ago.
That could be said of most street level heroes.

That's not actually true. Spidey's fast enough to dodge bullets without the spider-sense. I did the math once and he'd basically have to crawl inside a railgun's barrel for it to have a chance to hit him.

Remember, you don't have to outrun the bullet. You just have to get out of the fucking way before it gets to you. Spidey really only needs at most enough lateral movement to get a bullet from center of mass to a miss.

That said, Spidey can outrun most guided cruise missiles. Dude IS a speedster, even if he isn't as ridiculous as most.

I meant web. Sure, Spidey rips faces from time to time but much more often you can see him defeating enemies with some bullshit uses of webshooters.

>I meant web.
Not a power. Also pic related.

Attached: 3020481-9830961536-sk12..jpg (590x616, 80K)

Lasers are cool

This only works when he knows where and when to dodge. Without spidey-sense an automatic weapon just kills him.

>not a power
Yes it is, especially in your pick since it is from organic web era. And the fact that it can be kill does not make it lethal, since you can kill with pretty much everything. Do you also think that pen is a lethal weapon?

Replace them with guns and nothing changes

>This only works when he knows where and when to dodge
Spidey processes shit fast enough to see bullets. He could certainly be vulnerable to a sneak attack (ie any bullet still traveling supersonic by the time it gets to him, fired from an angle he can't see), but if he knows where the gunfire is coming from, I genuinely doubt he could be hit, even by an automatic weapon.

>Yes it is
No it fucking isn't.
>especially in your pick since it is from organic web era
He can do the same shit with artificial web.

>And the fact that it can be kill does not make it lethal
Yes it fucking does. That's the difference between a "less-lethal" weapon and a "non-lethal" weapon. Webbing isn't something he'd have to try to kill with. If he hits the nose and mouth, they're fucking dead without an immediate trach.

>No it fucking isn't
Sure, and Green Lantern power constructs aren't power either.

>He could certainly be vulnerable to a sneak attack (ie any bullet still traveling supersonic by the time it gets to him, fired from an angle he can't see), but if he knows where the gunfire is coming from, I genuinely doubt he could be hit, even by an automatic weapon.
He literally has to take cover or run when his spider-sense gets busted or, in his own fucking thought balloons, he becomes scared for his fucking life because the gunfire WILL kill him.

There was a whole storyline about Spidey losing the spider sense and learning how to fight without it from Shang-Chi.

Non A-list flying brick characters are irrelevant,
But some people dont like how spidey defeated that fireshit characterbecause muh powerlevel

>Sure, and Green Lantern power constructs aren't power either.
Why the fuck wouldn't psychokinetic constructs be a power? You understand the difference between green space magic and fucking silk, right?

>He literally has to take cover or run when his spider-sense gets busted
That he can do both those things is my point.

No it wasn't! Don't fucking try this loop-de-loop on me, you were saying he can dodge forever even if he doesn't have spider-sense! Running away, taking cover or dying doesn't make him an effective super-hero.

>Don't fucking try this loop-de-loop on me, you were saying he can dodge forever even if he doesn't have spider-sense!
How are running away and dodging forever functionally different? He can get out of the fucking way of the fucking bullets if he knows where they're coming form. Literally all he has to fucking do is not literally run into a fucking bullet. You could point a gun AT HIS STERNUM AT POINT BLANK and he could be out of the way between the hammer coming down and the bullet leaving the chamber. I don't care how many fucking bullets you're sending at the fucker, if he can tell where they're coming from, his movement speed means you aren't fucking hitting him.

Dipshit.

Doesn't he have martial arts skills to compensate for the sake of Spidey sense.

Yes, he literally invented his own school of martial arts that incorporates wall crawling while training with literally the best martial artist in Marvel.

*laughs in frank castle*

Also, preemptive
>No, the other one.