Which season did Marge's voice start getting bad?

Which season did Marge's voice start getting bad?

Attached: mom simpson.jpg (469x629, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CPzsAbS4MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Attached: 235.png (570x570, 503K)

Season one

I guess sometime after the movie but I stopped watching before the HD seasons.

Attached: Al Jean declares himself dictator for life.png (550x1054, 241K)

There is no amount of money or torture that could convince me to sit and watch Season 29.

About Season 22-23 is when she started to sound fucked up.

Julie Kavner could quit any time she wants, nobody's forcing her to spit up blood when she records her lines.

Season 11 Episode 5

This doesn’t automatically make the Scully years good, but I’d rather watch a Scully episode over a Jean one any day of the week. At least Season 9’s alright.

Money, my friend.

We'll probably get a good anecdote of her dying during recording like George O'Hanlon.

Does anyone have that clip of her making a really weak attempt at a scream when Bart and Lisa spray her with a hose in a recent ep

Oh, crap. I just realized that she's gonna sound awful in the second movie.

George O'Hanlon never lost his voice even when he was an invalid at the end. He still sounded the same as always.

Why the fuck would they even think another movie is a good idea with how bad Julie sounds now?

Well men age like fine wine, women age like milk and spoil.

But he also just used his normal speaking voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CPzsAbS4MU

Hmmm, I looked at the comment section and someone said a professional VA would be expected to take proper steps to practice their technique and drink plenty of fluids to keep their throat moistened.

I agree, but then I also don't think the Simpsons cast really give a shit or bother with proper voiceover technique anymore. They probably do like one take max and then head back to the golf course.

Attached: Untitled49.png (1055x314, 28K)

Good point. She is definitely wasting her talents doing the same shit for decades.