Is this a good relationship advice, Yea Forums?

Is this a good relationship advice, Yea Forums?

Attached: lunarbaboon.png (748x1118, 719K)

No it isn't
Women like surprises
should've went straight to knocking the book out of her hands, bending her over the table, and taking her pussy right there while her loud protests become moans and then screams of pleasure. Make sure to let the kid get close and see his mom's pussy up close as your dick enters and exits it.
Kid will learn a lesson for life.

have you ever done what you just said, user?

I feel like there is a middle ground somewhere.

He seems to think if he proclaims how pathetic he is loudly enough people will mistake it for dignity.

Only if you enjoy living in a cuckshed

It's just a fucking hug, she seems like a cunt.
Unless the parents rehearsed this or some shit because they're paranoid about their son growing up into a rapist?
It's weird, they all give off unsettling, uncomfy vibes, and nobody actually seems related/married.

No, women do not like half-measures

Cuckoldry in action

Lunarbaboon makes Owlturd look like an absolute Chad

who would win in a fight between them?

Attached: bikecuck original.jpg (768x768, 102K)

Owlturd is young and stringy, he's got the best odds unless Lunarbaboon sics the kid on him and it's 2 v 1.

Owlturd learned later on that he was just trying to cope with a shitty situation, and that really wasn't a healthy attitude towards the situation and that being angry at people or situations is sometimes entirely justified.
Has Lunarbaboon done the same? Not as far as I've seen.

That's not what that means.

Respecting boundaries is obviously good advice, but this example is retarded.

It's good advice if you want to respect the boundaries set by your wife's boyfriend.

I mean, if someone doesn't want to be touched then don't touch them. But the dialogue is awkward and makes the husband look like a cuck.

Attached: 1543603876740.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Lunarbaboon wouldn't fight back. He'd assume he somehow had it coming and just take the punches. That's the overarching theme of his comics; how he has no legitimate needs, desires, or even value.

Beating a man who'd just immediately ragdoll sounds like a disgusting and demoralizing experience.
Is this what was meant by "if you kill your enemies, they win"?

I'm not sure if that's a real quote; but I can see it being a short and clumsy way of saying "We are fighting groups whose eschatology is that they are part of the violence that is necessary to sweep away evil and bring forth a utopian society. Providing them with the violence they seek is ultimately counter-productive, unless we are prepared to conduct wars of extermination on groups adhering to these ideologies, both at home and abroad".

Attached: bluepills.png (780x1250, 899K)

Which also isn't true.

There is some truth to it, but there comes a point where a group of extremists will continue to do what they do regardless if you fight back or not. Not fighting will undoubtedly make it worse. When a person learns they can walk all over you, they will continue to do so until you stop them. Until then, their behaviour will only get worse.

Owlturd would offer his boipussy to Lunarbaboon, but the later would call his bull to finish the deed

this just tells me I shouldn't bother pursuing awife or children because I'll be miserable anyway

The only other option is self-improvement and self-reliance.