Ultimate Jean Grey

With Dark Phoenix coming soon, what do you think about Earth 1610's version of the character?

Attached: jean-mindtrick.jpg (666x866, 137K)

Easily the hottest version of Jean Grey ever and one of the hottest comic book girls to ever exist.

She may be nice to look at, but her first storyline was an actual cuckold fetish story. Ultimate Marvel was a mistake.

Attached: Ultimatum_Vol_1_5.jpg (853x1309, 556K)

Very slutty. In contrast to 616 Jean, I think she was one of the last surviving mutants.

cue mindcontrolfag ranting

How is post-Sam Loeb so consistently holocaust tier bad?

Attached: based spidey.jpg (587x1362, 249K)

>Ultimate X-Men was a mistake
Fixed

Even when I'm looking at a hot girl I'm not imagining them naked/fucking them...attraction is a literal feeling in my body.

How did everything ended for the mutants in Ultimate Marvel?

See, he never would have if she hadn't brought it up, and now she's upset

When the main lesson should be that you shouldn't go poking around in other's peoples mind without a reason

Visually one of my favorite Toads. Also never read that far but apparently he becomes bro with Cyclops

Attached: RCO012_w.jpg (1026x1600, 593K)

Actually this whole issue is a gaint nostalgia momments for me. Reading this on the school bus

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1060x1600, 673K)

>Huge range telepath with high tier mind control
>ever losing a fight
>losing a fight after a quip

I enjoy that she was one of the only X-Men to survive Ultimatum. Everyone was probably expecting her to die first.

>Visually one of my favorite Toads.

Literally just X-Pac from WWE, but green.

Why can't you let me have nice things

It was a Danger Room simulation.

Ult. Blob was also a nice guy iirc, then Ultimatum happened and he was a cannibal because reasons.

Writer is still a fucking hack

The Ultimates was a mistake as well, Millar and Loeb went even further edgelord there. Ultimate FF was arguably a mistake, but resulted in an evil Reed Richards that people love now. Ultimate Spider-Man is the strongest argument against Ultimate Marvel being entirely a mistake.

And without Joan Laurer busting his asshole with her giganto-clit

Because Loeb had obviously never ready an Ultimates book besides MAYBE Ultimates 1 and 2.

Yes and?

>there is a logical reason for what you're complaining about
>BUH IM STILL MAD ANYWAY UNGA BUNGA BUNGA UNGA ME GRUG AM MAD SO IT BAD ME NO LIKE BEING WRONG UNGA

>Ultimate Cyclops kicks Wolverine's ass
>Cyclops kicks Wolverine's ass again the kicks him out of the X-Men
>Cyclops fries Wolverine right before Magneto rips him apart
Normally I wouldn't care because that's par the course for these two but Ultimate Wolverine was an absolute asshole who deserved everything that happened to him

surprisingly this was the most human and nicest Jean Grey even though the appeal of the Ultimate Universe was "WHAT IF EVERYONE HAD A CHASTITY BELT AND A STICK UP THEIR ASS"

>WHAT IF EVERYONE HAD A CHASTITY BELT
But they fucked with everyone
>AND A STICK UP THEIR ASS
Oh now I understand

Some people

How is it at all logical?

The same fucking reason they can do that to all their villains all at once in any other danger room scenario.

Its the fucking danger room. Its not real. They're not real people. They're just simulations.

She's the best there is at what she does and what she does is pretty nice.

Attached: Gotcha, manlet.jpg (700x829, 226K)

Attached: Is this a common thing.jpg (691x1023, 150K)

Attached: Ultimate X28.jpg (992x1500, 96K)

same with Pryo

Attached: How did we come from this.jpg (458x920, 66K)

Attached: To this.jpg (988x1500, 1.1M)

remember that time Wolverine dropped Cyclops off a cliff leaving him for dead

Based Art Adams.

Ultimately (no pun intended) a more down-to-earth and normal version of Jean, but one very much marred by the edgy writing of the earlier arcs.

Yep.

Attached: Snikt a peek.jpg (685x1028, 616K)

How fun that she is is directly disproportionate to the length of her hair. Back at the start of the series, when she had short hair, she was fun as hell. As her hair grew, the less fun she became until she turned full boring

Also she was one who can pull off the short haired look before Marvel killed it with overuse

Just close your eyes Scott!

- all the cool ones died in Ultimatum
- people found out that the x-gene was man-made with Wolverine as the first one
- they made a virus which prevented any more mutants being born
- the last of the X-men came up with a mutant plant seed that could end world hunger
- Jean joined a mutant cult created by Xorn which she became leader of while Kitty Pryde became leader of the remaining mutants that she saved from the mutant camps with some wanna-be Magneto chick named Mach-2 giving her grief.

That's all I can remember

Well she managed to be worse than original which is quite an accomplishment

THICC

It's the internal struggle not to imagine it after she brought it up that's great

Mach 2 along other ult mutants survived the incursions and landed on 616 Marvel

complete and total slut, she became better when she was pretending to be a someone else and early Tian started. Ult Kitty should of been taken out of the cast, every thing went to shit when she was the lead

That hutch-back

I remember Ultimate Kurt being great under Millar, then Kirkman (or maybe Vaughn?) turned him into this creepy religious nut.

>dat underwear
JeanXBishop confirmed

Attached: 1547536333164.png (1080x1080, 1018K)

>Earth 1610's version of the character?

Attached: USM67pg21.jpg (1041x1600, 638K)