Bad redraw thread

Bad redraw thread

Attached: 1552082405931.jpg (474x700, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hagJd6E0O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly wanna know why Dragonball Evolution got pitched in the year it was pitched

Dragonball Evolution was pitched during the time where DBZ was now officially dead. The fanbase got more then what they bargained for with the Buu Saga yet GT somehow gets commissioned and the Baby Arc as well as the Omega Shenron arcs are so bad it killed all hype in the series

But what's worse is they don't even base this movie on the Z universe as if normies care for Toriyama's hot take on Journey to the West

>it killed all hype in the series
They can't kill what was dead. The series had been over for a long time in its motherland.

Hell Super only ever got commissioned at all because the two OVA's Wrath of the Gods and Resurrection of F were massive Nostalgia Trips yet somehow made a huge profits

Nostalgia still sells anime must be in really dire shits if the one thing that's making money right now in 2019 is DBZ

Heard the 4th Broly movie was a massive financial success tho

Attached: 1517703234114.jpg (400x592, 53K)

This isn't that bad. But I am a sucker for bloomers.

Wasn't it to keep the rights?

Attached: 1517730895731.png (900x992, 989K)

Attached: 1517703811692.jpg (3925x3192, 3.16M)

>redraw krillin
>give him a bigger nose than goku
how did they get such a simple concept wrong

What's so bad about this iteration?

This doesn't look too bad except Jack Black Green Lantern

>NW
nope!
>WW
kinda cool, i would like to see that in an alt universe
>super
it's fine
>choco robin
love it
>twink bats
no
>big titties harley
kek no
>slut supergirl
i would read the hentai
>cyber horror cyborg
i will not lie, i would read a dark comic about that
>freeze
boy that's borring
>powergirl
again, i would read the hentai
>preg ivy
why?
>joker
joker

Gimpsuit Batman and all-white Wonder Woman are weird too.

looks like six pack

>preg ivy
>why?
Some people like the idea of Ivy representing fertility

who thought this looked good?

Attached: hurrdurr.png (177x188, 60K)

>The fanbase got more then what they bargained for with the Buu Saga
Glad you pointed this out. Buu Saga was, as far as I'm concerned, the beginning of the end for the franchise as a whole, because narratively speaking the series ended with Cell.

Yeah i thought the same thing, is that the artist idea? Because after pic related six pack should be allowed to use a green lantern with no problem

Attached: 1535866502424.jpg (1072x9760, 3.91M)

Arthur is passable. I don't know what the artist was going for with GL.

Attached: tumblr redraws.jpg (988x738, 55K)

what a fucking hero

They could've ended Super better if they just revived Cell instead of Frieza, with Gohan becoming the hero instead of Goku's bullshit UI kicking in whenever convenient.

Legitimately gets me feeling sappy as shit every fucking time

That Harley is an improvement over what do we have nowadays.

Attached: 1519335860436.jpg (1280x1664, 855K)

Attached: Redraw 1.png (637x617, 364K)

Attached: Redraw 5.png (500x387, 157K)

Attached: Redraw 11.png (1280x800, 682K)

Is my computer screen dirtier than I realize or is Velma's face splotchy as fuck

Attached: Redraw 21.png (500x500, 364K)

Attached: Redraw 12.png (577x555, 223K)

How do you miss the soul of Shaggy THAT hard

There was a writers strike at the time and producers were desperate so they greenlit a bunch of shit in a span of 3 godawful years.

Now that I think about it... did the original SD cartoon have any black people on it?

This is probably the least worst redesign. I'm almost fine with it.

Seriously what the fuck is this style and why is it recurring on Tumblr? Who started it?

I fucking hate Noelle and her fucking style.

oh, you're autistic

>narratively speaking the series ended with Cell.
Vegeta's arc doesn't reach its peak until the Buu Saga

Attached: batrouges.jpg (1871x2374, 953K)

Attached: Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-Que-02.jpg (575x323, 20K)

t. burgers

Only Americans like Cell. The rest of the world prefer Freeza and Buu

Attached: 7658548568.jpg (349x263, 17K)

>yiff yang clan
>dat nigga on fire

do people actually like buu

is not bad, could be better, but eh

Yes

every time

Attached: 1540654119378.jpg (1200x900, 157K)

This is fine and it's cute. The Harley we have now is like a dirty heroin junkie and I hate it. Bloomers are cute as fuck

>fusions
>SS3
>Goku vs Vegeta round 2
>based Mr. Satan actually saving the world
Buu's arc is popular for several reasons. Also, amazing soundtrack youtu.be/0hagJd6E0O8

>possibly dean venture

Attached: 21ED87B4-22D4-48F9-AEE5-80492A313922.gif (200x200, 2M)

The design is nice but the "womankind" triggers me. Learn your damn etymology.
>mankind (n.) early 13c., man-kende, "the human race, humans collectively," from man (n.) + kind (n.). Also used occasionally in Middle English for "male persons" (late 14c.), but otherwise preserving the original gender neutrality of man (n.). For "menfolk, the masculine division of humanity, the male sex," menkind (late 14c.) and menskind (1590s) have been used.

Attached: TumblrStyleIncarnate.jpg (2314x826, 459K)

>WHITE CHARACTER NOW BLACK
>well what if we made this black character white?
>WHITE WASHING REEEEEEEEEEEE

See, if it weren't for the stupid ass haircuts and moronic clothing, these would almost look cute.

I'm not totally opposed to choco shortstack Velma.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pemzxlaVHO1rihq32_400.png (275x400, 11K)

How is that any different than a vaguely similar OC or a cosplay at best though?

You ever wonder why they always recolor the "smartest" person in a group as the black person?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1383783397704.gif (185x139, 1024K)

who even

None of these are really bad ...Cyborg looks a little out of place, but the design is good. The worst thing I could say is that they're a little boring, not differing much from the original in some cases.

Why is Krillin a Jew?

Because they are unable to look past stereotypes. They have no real creativity besides creating cliched repetitive snowflake OCs vaguely based off official characters, who are nearly clones of other snowflake OCs.

The John Waters one really gets me.

Actually I do, given that most of this shit is drawn by white girls.

>I have nothing witty for Scarecrow
That of all things made me lose my shit.

Brainwashed into thinking forced "diversity" is good.

Do you think it's because in real life, black people on general have a lower iq and they're trying to virtue signal they think black people are geniuses?

Attached: 1431221427412.gif (320x240, 226K)

That's a good Superman if you assume it's a grown up Superboy

god my sides, I would have also excepted Shikaka for Manbat and Double Header for Twoface.

Attached: 1540000935482.gif (500x344, 350K)

They're less educated, there's a difference between that and IQ, and no because then the stereotype wouldn't focus so hard on black women. It's plain and simple aping of an overused cliche they pat themselves on the back for using.

>dat gif
japan needs some police brutality

They had a 2 million year old caveman, that's way more progressive.

Define "Black people".

Attached: Winnie_The_Pooh_and_friends_by_Zardra.jpg (1102x801, 701K)

/pol/ is here

Attached: Tumblr_Jojo.jpg (1280x1085, 426K)

mods

Is that Sixpack as a green lantern?

They think they're breaking stereotypes while ironically playing into them by thinking their reasoning's correct in the first place.

>Blackwashing

Wow you wanna cool it with the racism there

>scooby with the thousand yard stare
Always makes me wonder what Shaggy is doing to that poor dog

Attached: headache.jpg (500x375, 83K)

Greyscale this and it works quite well desu.

As hideous as this shit is, I kinda wanna see how it would look animated. I feel like it would actually lend itself well to something akin to superjail or something equally manic.

Attached: Lucky for you I'm a dog-lover.jpg (481x658, 151K)

Wonder Woman is absolutely unrecognizible and if it weren't for the characters around her giving context I would think it's a charcater from the Ancient Greece Assassin's Creed, so it's garbage.

The thick red belt is a decent solution for breaking up the color without using the briefs, even though Superman should always wear the briefs.

I desperately want to cum inside Robin.

I mean, Usagi does eat like shit so it would make sense she's at least a little beefy

Because having them be the violent, dumb, gluttonous, crybaby, or lazy member of the group is racist.

Attached: MUST DESTROY WHITEY.jpg (338x341, 159K)

>"Duude! Just shut up and take the ring! Being a Green Lantern will get you so much ass!"

Attached: 250px-241.png (250x369, 94K)

Not that user but it's kind of against type for the virulently anti-human eco-terrorist to be pregnant with, presumably, a small person. Plants don't get pregnant. If they wanted to communicate that they should have either put pollen in her hair or make her actually look like a fertility goddess.
Hell, I'm speaking as a guy with a major pregnancy fetish and even I'm not into it.

Superman with two different types of blue never works.

This one's really not bad, outside of maybe Shaggy, who looks more Indian than Black. Actually really digging that Daphne. Should've been Scooby Dee for the color contrast though.

Do the people drawing this shit actually believe that this will beat racism?

Attached: 1554805507777.png (513x551, 430K)

No, they just like the feeling of instant gratification they get for doing things they view as progressive.

>anime must be in really dire shits if the one thing that's making money right now in 2019 is DBZ

Bitch, you and I both know it's gacha shit that's reeling in the dough big time.

Attached: mad.png (1414x574, 572K)

Greyscale? psychedelic colors should work better.

i never understood why tumblr is obsessed with making trans gay mulatos, it just screams of pandering and tokenism

This really captures the spirit of this thread.Its not just a piece of art with a style you don't enjoy, its so much worse.

The amateurish nature of the art evokes a feeling that the person who drew this must have a ton of those "How to Draw Anime" books. They seem to have taken the anatomy lessons in that book, and not paid any attention to the lessons on shading or perspective. However, there seems to be a rather disturbing juxtaposition of the heads and bodies, ESPECIALLY with Piglet and Rabbit.

I don't even feel I need to go into much detail regarding the obvious furry fetish, merely point out how disturbingly obvious it is.

This was clearly made by a person who only wanted to learn to draw to satiate their fetishes and to try and receive praise from their peers who also enjoy this shit.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

Yes, but the Cell arc bookended Goku's story as it began way back in Dragon Ball, as well as several other aspects introduced throughout the series.

Cell was created by Dr. Gero, a man who represented the last vestiges of the Red Ribbon Army. In a sense, Cell was the Red Ribbon Armys final assault on the kid who dismantled their organization, and in that way Goku (unintentionally) caused the entire incident. With Cells death and Gokus sacrifice, the narrative life of the strange monkey child of Dragon Ball was over, replaced with the next generation in Gohan.

We saw King Piccolo brought back to life, now thoroughly on the side of good. We saw Gohans secret potential brought to fruition, thus cementing him (at the time) as the new Champion of Earth. We saw Bulma settle down with a child, a far cry from the girl who wanted to collect the Dragon Balls to wish for a boyfriend.

The Buu saga undid that neat little bow and made Piccolo trivial, Gohan a weak ass wimp and shunted Bulma to the background even further than she already was (at least the Cell arc had the decency to give her relevance with Android 16). The Buu saga was when the series stopped being about the Z Fighters and started being the fucking Goku show.

Why the fuck Velma is Urkel?

Attached: 5DD3B5BC-A0C0-4485-949D-73AA84A45FAF.jpg (640x800, 56K)

No way this isn’t fetish art

Nah, negroes only see in black and white. Just look at the Rodney King riots, they couldn't even tell that the convenience store owners were korean.

Nah, it's for pats on the back, both from themselves and others

Attached: zj1kewotf1vgvwq8ya11_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Christopher Robin is a... special boy

Are you at least making it Yea Forums, or what's going on?

>Shaggy
>Smartest

What?

>preggo big tit Ivy

Attached: 1465712184062.png (261x245, 60K)

Attached: 1527107128539.jpg (750x1095, 207K)

I like this one except for Velma. Velma needs to get the fuck out of here with that shit.

>Possibly Dean Venture
>The Mummy Returns

Every goddamn time

Attached: 1552079678985.jpg (1000x1000, 502K)

Attached: Scoob Cards.png (857x712, 291K)

This bitch was just handed a job at Cartoon Network. She at least knows how to play the gamer and win.

I actually love this artstyle. It's not hideous for the sake of being inclusive or something, it's consistently and purposefully unpleasant and it has a lot of character.

based cherrypicking user

This is actually fantastic too, what the hell.

Attached: lion_king_remastered_crocs.jpg (1054x683, 106K)

they're not even making the same expressions, do these people not understand facial language

why isn't she black

Why is Dib there?

>Okayasu and Avdol of all people remain unchanged

I wonder this too but I don't think it would be like superjail. I feel like it would loot really awkward. They always draw their characters as very sweaty and nervous for some reason, and I really don't think that would translate at all to animation.

still better than the reboot

Judging by the one on the left I'm assuming that's Duncan from Total Drama Island. The one on the right is probably "Trans Courtney" or something.

Attached: The_Lion_King_Remastered.webm (640x480, 716K)

Did they mean to draw 10 vaguely racist caricatures of black sailor moon cosplayers?

>WW
Needs a logo somewhere on her, but I like it
>brown tomboy Robin
My dick likes it
>everyone else
Just awful

This is a good Gotham by Gaslight design.

The only decent one is Joker and it's basically just Killing Joke.

I've seen worse Harley designs

Attached: 1554688733679.png (661x695, 138K)

Please just let me live the fantasy that all that crap is done by one person.

Good for her

>777

Attached: mfw.png (320x338, 212K)

If you're making fanart of something and people can't tell what the fuck it's fanart of you should probably stop

Attached: 1527406580282.jpg (663x663, 34K)

>Japanese
>Those levels of Brown
AND JOSEPH IS LITERALLY EUROPEAN
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!

You know, this really isn't so ba-
>Mercury
Oh god why

>Chink Fred
Actually adds up.
De-hipster these and they'd be passable.

Tbh these aren't bad.

No, I vaguely remember Jack Black pitching a Green Lantern script that got rejected. Starring Jack Black, obviously

You say that but I actually fuck with the one blue dude on the bottom mid. He looks stately, like some kind of prince or noble. Would be a cool design as its own thing.

At least Scooby is safe from all this race bait bullshit. What a good boy.

Attached: humantale.png (1577x548, 616K)

AS THE ANCIENT HAWAIIANS USED TO SAY

Attached: surfsans.png (639x364, 178K)

>Scooby's face
every time

>I kinda wanna see how it would look animated

Add shit skin and brown sploshes in as you wish

Attached: cry.gif (500x307, 2M)

If they're all black, isn't just a racebend AU instead of a redesign?

>African America
>Muslim
>Arab
>Mexico
>50 shades of black

>That damn undertale pic
Alright, someone just reply to this with the nazi edit and i'll be on my way.

OK Yea Forums You HAVE to Tumblrize your favorite Cartoon show,

>One character who was not Black must be made black.
>two characters to be made some form of weird sexuality
>At least one character made trans
>one character is disabled

Courage the cowardly dog
>Muriel is now full black and morbidly obese
>Eustass is replaced by Muriel's trans male asian nurse
>Courage has autism despite being dog

You can tell the diference?

KRILLIN DOESN'T HAVE A NOSE FOR A REASOOOOOOOOOOOON
IT'S ALSO WHY HE WINS AGAINST THE NASTY DUDE IN THE TOURNAMENT

>Jojo art style after part 3

Bad?

Dude my dog legitimately has autism

>that Josuke
CURSED

My cat has anxiety.

This would be a totally acceptable Harley for an Elseworlds set in the 1920s or earlier. Design-wise and conceptually I have no problem with it all all, aside from the fact that it would be absurdly antiquated in the modern-day, given the character's personality.

>Dean Ventures and Hank Ventures
>Yiff Yang Clan
kek

What is a high metabolism?

Africa as a whole is cursed.

And my rat has gender dysphoria

BY THEIR POWERS COMBINED

Something that crashes eventually and when it does god help you

I just don't understand why people draw like this. How can they not tell it looks bad?

I recall from an article that Takeuchi said that she wished she could draw Usagi "more chubby and cute".

I like that Tigger,though.

>racist

Attached: 1462748834427.jpg (600x549, 30K)

Duder, it's just their style.

not for nothing bit you ever notice NO ONE can make a journey to the west movie and make it really good? It's just too long and too much.