No more FoX-Men ever again after 2019

>no more FoX-Men ever again after 2019

How do you feel about this, Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_0550.png (538x342, 103K)

Good.

>19 years
>2 good movies
good riddance

Okay. They had a 20 year run. I get it. Let someone else play with the toys.

Conflicted. Fox did some awful shit with things like X3 and Wolverine Origins. But the only example we really have for Marvel using a major property they got back is Homecoming and I hated that too.

Fine. Say what you will about Kevin Feige, but he's considerably less of a hack than Simon Kinberg.

They had a good run and should've wrapped it like 3 years ago either way.

Pretty damn good. Let someone else play Logan for fuck sake. Better yet, let's have a team that is actually balanced and isn't focused on like 2 people

Attached: Every X-Men Story.jpg (1987x3056, 105K)

how about having an actual team do x-men shit instead of every movie being the x-men assembling after some time of not being x-men, promising "the real x-men movie" next time, every time

>promising "the real x-men movie" next time, every time
Holy fuck do i hate this

I liked X2, Days of Future Past, and Logan.
First class was ok.

everything else is bad.

willing to try some MCU mutants

Attached: x_men_by_stefantosheff-danduuc.jpg (1024x687, 281K)

Oh god that drove me nuts. Were they EVER a functioning team with some missions under their belt? I really hope there's only 5 people on the team, and we don't get an endless parade of cameos that are meaningless.
>Oh hey look it's Jubilee and Toad!
>Welp, they're gone, onto the next scene

I'm mildly upset. Fox X-men is very inconsistent but the highest highs are still better than anything from Marvel and I appreciate their recent attempts at making more different kinds of superhero movies and shows, which Marvel absolutely won't do. I think I'm most upset that superheroes movies and TV will become even more samey.

They were never, ever a team that existed across even 2 movies. In fact, the only time the movie starts with a "mission" it's just a danger room sim.

I'm writing an X-MCU script for the fun of it. I've ended up writing myself into an MCU trap: the villain has all the same powers as the hero, but he's a bad guy
it's sinister and she (moira mactaggart for a tweest) has made a power-adaptive serum to temporarily give herself the team's powers in turn

I really really cant be bothered with another origin movie.

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1462104604394.jpg (490x404, 25K)

It'll have to be, because you have to explain where the mutants were if they were in existence before, or why they're here now.
My money is post-snap aftereffects, like the unsnappening wasn't perfect and while not all unsnapped people are mutants, all mutants are unsnapped people

The only X-Men movie that dared to do something different was Logan and that's because it said fuck it to canon. For the most part they're pretty much all the same with nothing ever progressing.

Fine

Marvel movies are mostly bland, but the Fox movies are mostly shit.

>and that's because it said fuck it to canon
>two of the same actors as before
>same past
Fuck off

Pretty "meh" as a whole. They did have 4 good movies (5 if you count Deadpool 2, which was fine but an obvious step down from 1) but literally everything else raged from mediocre to downright bad. Also, the "R-rated" superhero film euphoria wore of quick as fuck when you realize most capeshit doesn't need it.

It didn't give a fuck about the other movies and you damn well know it.

And it was great. Marvel will never make a movie like that.

Sad to see the last vestige of Marvel succumb to the creeping cancer of the Mouse. The X-Men had a good run, I suppose, but it's time to lower the casket into the grave.

So are they getting rid of all the cast or what?

>The X-Men had a good run
Cmon now, Logan and X2 are two movies

Disney will unironically do a better job.

I'm pretty sure they are. Hopefully.

>X2
>First Class
>Days of Future Past
>Deadpool
>Logan
I’d say 5 come out on end. Which 2 are you talking about? I kind of like the first one too, as an early example of a modern superhero movie before the foundations where set in stone. I actually think X-Men 2 is one of the best comic book movies.

Deadpool is being incorporated into the MCU but everything else is being scrapped and rebooted.

Kinda sad, but at the same time knowing that they've already told all the good X-Men stories. Disney'll just either rehash them with lesser actors or scrape the bottom of the barrel with Mr. Sinister, the Morlocks or shit like that.
The story's over and the ride was good. There's no need for more.

Will we get more pool under The Mouse?

Attached: Deadpool_2012_039018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

They already said yes.

pretty sure they said yes
I hope they adapt "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

I'm probably the only person that liked apocalypse

Depends. Marvel has really stagnated and are pussies when it comes to superhero costumes. Always afraid to look stupid. Their scripts always feel formulaic like the screenwriters are following some twisted bulletpoint list. If they can improve on it, I wouldn't be sad. Fox X-Men was produced enough good movies to appreciate but I wouldn't mind them to bow out.