West Coast Avengers #10

It's the final chapter

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-001.jpg (1988x3056, 2.11M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.46M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.39M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-009.jpg (3975x3056, 2.44M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.6M)

Somewhere Carnage is frowning

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-012.jpg (3975x3056, 2.92M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-013.jpg (1969x3026, 1.58M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.28M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Kate gets to watch

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Teen Jean can't compete with Kate's vagina. It's a gay factory.

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: West Coast Avengers 010-020.jpg (1988x3056, 2.05M)

Wait really? it's over already?

It got canceled because of terrible sales.

>at lease

If one good thing came out of this series, it's Gwenpool and Kid Omega. I wouldn't mind a series with just those two and Jeff.

I wasn’t America bad but it was pretty boring. It had a stellar lineup and the reality tv angle could have been pretty interesting. But through the sheer creative incompetence I’ve come to expect from the comics industry they managed to bog down literally all the characters or make them worse. Deserved an end.

It was chock full of "haha look how funny we are" moments.

That sucks. Didn’t know the pink haired dude before this, hope to see more of him and gwenpool in the future

Quire is usually an annoying little shit.

Yeah that what I’m liking.

Kelly Thompson sucks dick at writing

Yes.
At least, Thompson didn't kill any of the characters for cheap drama, she's not that kind of hack.
But that's the only nice thing I can say about her writing.
The heart is here, but it's cringe as fuck.

The dialogues were cringy. I wouldnt have a minded this same story and same team with a different person writing the script.
I dont know why but every Thompson series I have read feels the same and lots of characters sound exactly the same or make the same kind of jokes. From Nancy Drew to Jessica Jones to Drew and Danvers, even Rogue. They all sound like her Kate Bishop.

I never understood why anyone would ship Kid Omega with Gwenpool, they have almost nothing in common with eachother, except that they both wear pink.

dat rack on gwen

What fucking still records with bars and a rec symbol?

I can't tell you how much I don't like the Gwen/Quentin relationship. It's not sweet, it's just weird as hell.

I really hope nobody touches it again now that the book is done.

Like, you have this character who the whole gimmick of is that she's read a bunch of comics and she has a lot of inside character information and context that other people don't, on top of knowing how comics themselves work, that people may get written differently on a dime, etc-

and she gets paired with a douchey race riot-inciting mutant supremacist that just recently became a good guy because girls like him??? I don't know, man.

What happened to Idie, I thought Quentin was dating her.

The only reason that we're given to why they are now shipped is that Gwen did it for more "screentime", which makes literally no sense whatsoever. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Yep.
More or less the same ending as the GLA book, but without Deadpool.

Imagine you're a guy from the 90's when they cancelled WCA and a guy from the future tell you there's a new volume... would you travel to the future to read this shit?

Too bad. I actually liked this book.

>the reality tv angle could have been pretty interesting.
I guess you weren't born yet when the reality TV angle got old 10 years ago.

Black Mask must be your favorite publisher

God I love ClintKate. Kill me

>I could have done that and quipped at the same time. Amateurs diluting the brand.

Personally I find it very interesting in seeing how one of top tier mind readers have a brain fart because he just can't comprehending the idea that some teen/young adult posses a litteratly a huge chunk of knowlage of how his universe works, from small secrets like identities of street level vigilantes to top cosmic power events.

Is that basis for a relationship or just an interesting character dynamic, though?

>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Kelly Thompson
I don't mean to be a wandering /pol/lack but this whole run has been almost a clichè of what you'd get from a 'modern female' writer. Weird relationship drama interspersed with quips designed to de-emphasize the action (in an action book) and no overall arc, just six character arcs that kind of run parallel.
I mean, the most common femal power fantasy is a MMF love triangle where the woman has two alpha males fighting over her with a beta male somewhere in the back pocket for emotional support/sexual blackmail and that's exactly what Kelly took her whole run to get to. It'd be funny if it wasn't bad.

Book was honestly doomed from the start thanks to the sales poison that is half it's cast members but it could've kept itself alive if they just used a better writer and the arcs were done better. 2 issues for the giant women with BRODOK cut completely (just use MODOK and have him being his usual evil self with a support army of beekeepers and have a but where he recognizes Gwenpool and gets murderously angry) no need to stretch it out for 4 issues. Vampires for issues 3-5 and make sure people know Noh-Varr is joining the team and not just doing a cameo. Then from there keep the story moving maybe with an arc based on an old west coast villain maybe the Zodiac crew gets back together or Tyrannus shows up really just any villain big enough that it'd be an actual threat to the team.

Also if they are forced to have all these hip and young new characters I'd replace America with a successor to one of the actual West Coast members.

This book was only a means to an end. Thompson wanted to keep writing Hawkgirl, so Marvel gave her Hawkgirl in a team book. They did the same thing with Gail Simone and Domino. Domino failed due to low sales because it was a bad book, so Marvel gave her another Domino book but with a team.

The coloring on Gwen suit makes it look more revealing than it actually is

The characters or the writer? If you take a look at Thompson's series they dont tend to do well aside from #1s

Noh-Varr was always bi though.

Also does that mean Speed is gay?

Yeah. They should fuck.

I mean both really. Kelly is a mediocre at best writer and after the fiasco of her solo book nobody is interested in anything that's headlining America, Clint's the only one that's actually enjoyed by most people the rest of the cast just has niche fandoms and get visceral hatred out of a good sized portion of the community because new=bad.

I'm still confused as to why Thompson brought Noh-Varr at all. He didn't do absolutely anything except cuck Kate. Which is stupid on itself.

But what happens to Gwen now?

Attached: 1526446194399.jpg (827x1169, 207K)

Finally meets Spider Gwen?

Assuming it actually exists and hasn't been canned because of this book tanking she has a "project" still unannounced from last year's SDCC. Plus she might get into one of the Disney+ animated projects since if they are used well her powers translate really well to motion.

Thank God.

I like to think that Kid Omega have a secret boner for girls that are uncontrollable/unimpressed by his mental power and for the Gwen side of relationship, despite being the only "real" person in entire universe she is still a simple geeky girl that in the end of the day wants a D.

What happened? Why is America not just being very angry and pissed off and actually talking?

America NOT being The Chosen One is refreshing

Just like in my japanoiose veediagems!

...concussion America is nice.
We need more Concussion America.
(America is Guy Garnder and this it the JLI.
Oh, god.)

they totally had more events happening between pages and Quentin made them forget, right?

people also loved her lego marvel mission, and she's probably a DLC or unlockable in MUA3 along with Wade

The problem isn't because they're "new", its because all their new ideas fucking suck.

Hey this kind of sucked.

she's in a good book

Attached: Spider-Man-Deadpool 049-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.04M)

Oh shit, last I saw Wade was just using her for flashback jokes is she an actual part of it now?

Superior Spider-Man

Attached: Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_2_7_Textless.jpg (765x1200, 247K)