Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tdLFhdP.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=l5oFQoVYjTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, FA is a dumb piece of shit.

I want to murder Annie!

This is an inherently sexy setup.

Which of them?

Why is Gunnerkrigg so mechanical now? When was the last time we had a chapter with the emotional honesty of Faraway Morning (sleepover at that big building) or Thread (Annie finds out about Paz) or The Tree (Tony's return)?
Why is Tom such a hack now bros?

When will the two Annie's get different nicknames

boo
get better material

I don't know what else to say except that I agree with this.

I don't know, bros, but something about Gunnerkrigg has felt off since Jeanne's death. Something about it has felt weird and strange and not good since that time, and I can't figure out why.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 61K)

I think maybe it feels less mysterious, and more rushed.
Back then, we had plots set up several years before they were solved, now we seem to get maximum one year or something.

It really shows that we're getting closer towards the end

Wonder how many side-comics he's gotten planned that will be released after the mainstory is over

Forest Annie looks so pretty.

Whichever one consents!

Attached: consenting.jpg (358x353, 29K)

gunnerkrigg court

that's the name of the comic, gunnerkrigg court

he died in 2012 with the rest of the world and now he's a political lich, with his only sustenance being uploading pages every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
We're all in the timeline where Tom died and we haven't realized it yet.
All of those posts memeing about Tom killing himself?
They're all written by alt-universe Tom who is still alive.

Attached: 1550111771272.png (651x453, 397K)

So does this mean his newlywed wife is a necrophiliac

What the fuck do you do with yourself once you finish a story that you've been telling for 15+ years?

Whatever you put out, people will be "waaah, this isn't Gunnerkrigg!"

>What the fuck do you do with yourself once you finish a story that you've been telling for 15+ years?
Sell it to Netflix?

gunnerkrigg 2: attack of the clones

Please tell me two Annies thing is not gonna last.

wtf are you talking about there's always been 2 annies

Why not? It's fun.

You know the old saying, user."Two Annies are better than one!"

8uckle up faggot, it's gonna be a long ride

Those aren't contradictory statements.

she's just his ZOG handler. Making sure he keeps up his scheduled media production.

what are their names?

If japanese authors are any metric, you have three options
>1. You just continue telling stories in that universe until you die
>2. You just start a brand new IP right after and hope it sells as well (Extremely Dangerous; only attempt if you're truly passionate or an absolute madman)
>3. Just fucking retire and live off of residuals (Actually impossible for Tom or 99.9% of comic authors to do (especially in the west), even among the most successful)

Why? How so?

That'd be nice!

What's Oda doing now, I wonder...

>Annie sitting with her legs closed

Seems very out of character.

I'm excited to see Kat's arsenal!

What do you guys expect?
Obviously, Robot will be done, equipped with a glorious 10 incher, but maybe she'll have other biomechanic stuff, too?
Like a remote controlled biomechanic war machine, like some sort of ... Battleframe.

It would look something like this.

Attached: latest[1].png (742x1274, 343K)

>And Melt Man with the power to... MELT.

that last panel is real a "YOU JUST KNOW" moment

>Kat takes cosplay too far again and engineers a real life Helminth virus

Does that even do anything negative in the game?
I'm confused by a lot of the lore.

If she tells F-Annie she has loyalty issues she better run fast.

Ordinary Zephyr does look pretty ugly.
And is a terrible warframe.
But I feel like the bird theme is more important to Kat than minmaxing.

From what I understand from the Sacrifice quest, it's an offshoot of the Infestation that turned humans into the warframes. Only they were mad/uncontrollable until the Tenno came along.

It's just a goofy boil that messes with your looks. Other than coming back unless removed and infecting other people it does nothing.

>into warframes
You mean into operators?

Okay, so I'm not missing anything, the whole thing is basically pointless if you don't care about the helminth charger?

So far at least. A pity they didn't include some interaction with the Hema or some other weapon.

Maybe it'll get an update with nidus prime

Anyway, let's hope Kat made a warframe.

Nah, the operators/tenno are the kids who got stranded in the Void and got force powers. The Warframes were people who got injected with modified space aids that turned them into the Guyver.

I thought you meant lore-wise. Yeah, there's not much to Helmy but I'm hoping it's a 'watch this space' thing like a lot of the Warframe events. His room does have that bed thing in the back.

Wait, warframes were people?! Oh my gooooooo- that makes no sense.

WF universe is pretty much all about fucking with peoples bodies. Be it soul transference, excessive cloning or taking people apart for debt payment. I am almost certain the Ostron are breeding fish people right now.

Why not? Orokin were assholes and engineered the Infested. What's stopping them from going Umbrella on humans?

>taking people apart
That's another thing that doesn't make sense to me.
There's no way a biological body os worth more than a robotic one. Besides, if you've already arrived at the point of buying body parts from debtors, you might as well drop the pretense and just breed slaves for parts.

>What the fuck do you do with yourself once you finish a story that you've been telling for 15+ years?

I was actually thinking about this the other day. So many of the successful webcomic artists pour thier lifeblood into one story, amd I wonder how it feels when they finish a single, 20 year comic?

I hope Tom doesn’t kill himself.

I get the meta reason, of course, why noone has hair and most people don't have faces and stuff like that, it's because it's easier to model and animate, but I do wish they tried a little harder in justifying it in-universe.

Corpus are aristocrats. There should be about a dozen that are building their perfect sextoy or try to become one. There is also the contrast of the filthy workers having robitc bodies while the ones who don't lift a finger for profit are 100% flesh.

Yeah, it must be hard to make the next thing after basically your life's work is done.

I'm sure good mechanical parts would be worth more but most of the Solaris cyborgnetics are crude as fuck. Just enough to work in harsh environments with no regard for comfort.

I'm sure the corpus just sell the flesh bits to other Solaris.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (910x964, 193K)

I wish Kat was into fucked up atuff like making cyborgs out of her friends...

After seeing the frog people populating Cetus and the 'botox' facial animations, I'm glad they're avoiding faces.

I imagine Kat would love having a detachable head that just plugs into different bodies.

No, definitely, Warframe is a great game and they all work hard, but they just can't do faces. I can totally sympathize.
I'm not judging them, I think it's smart that they know to work around that, I'm just saying I wish their in-universe reasons weren't so flimsy.

Kat would put that head to other uses than just switching bodies, I'm sure. ;)

Although they got the mouth region figured out, at least.

Attached: WF_WolfOfSaturnSix_SiteHeader_1100x531 (1).png (229x490, 174K)

Well, there is this one thing he's been thinking about a lot, but he said he wouldn't do it until the comic's finished, sooooo....
Yeah...

Nora probably looks like Steve Buscemi from the nose up.

I hope it does, because I hate forest annie's look. Court Annie is best Annie, and she's probably the one who's going to die.

They separate characters at this point, so them rejoining or one dying isn't really a fix.

You have to abbreviate "Antimony" two different ways.

So one of them can be "Annie" and the other can be.. "Timmy?"

It's Antomony and Onetoomany

Annie and Anti?

I'd be for calling Court Annie Antimony and Forest Annie Annie, actually.

What the fuck is the justification for people getting their heads reposessed tho? Do they even have a brain anymore?

It's weird how the Court is just okay with Forest Annie. I realize Eglamore had reservations, but he's like the only one now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

They actually keep their heads inside their chests. It's more of a control and dehumanization thing than anything else, I think. "Your head is already detached, try anything and we can take it away completely and socket someone else into your body." Look at the ventkids, too their heads are still on their necks but clearly held on with machinery.

Attached: vkp4u2zarsc21.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Be sure to tell us what you want done with your ashes first, because you won't be able to after your inevitable failure.

option 1, retard
also option 3 but without the retired part, he's probably worth a truckload

So are they just ignoring the whole "We don't have the items Loup demanded in exchange for not killing us all, also he wants us to come to the forest in an immediate time frame" thing?

Solaris are born into the debt and the only way to survive the work to repay it is cybernetics (which only increases the debt). There are even outsiders sent there as punishment who have to do the same.

Guess it's easier to protect your brain inside your body than then having it stick out on top. Also easier to heat in the icy cold.

I like piss.

Tom going for a soft reboot.

WHERE THE HELL IS MUH ZIMMY??? ENOUGH WITH THE DOPPELGANGER ANNIE. ENOUGH. ZIMMY SOON OR I'M DONE.

>We're all in the timeline where Tom died and we haven't realized it yet
Make sense. Tom did move to New York, so it does seem Alt-Tom theory checks out.

Something Annie in purple seems off.
Like it would look batter as a blue to me. Maybe it's just cause I think the red with her hair would look better contrasting a blue outfit?

Trying to contain the waterfall

Speaking of clothes, when did Annie get that cool jacket?

And when is she gonna take it off already?

I imagine this chapter's about what they think they can do about Loup.

What the hell are you talking about?

Some kinda rat thing that appeared in earlier chapters of the comic.
It's dead, I think.

It's Antimony's evil clone Zantimony, her polar opposite. She was scrapped as a concept before the comic started

This was mentioned as a theory before.
I kinda like it.
Zimmy kinda is the opposite of Annie in a few ways.
Hot/cold(greasy wet hair and corpse-gray skin), life(phoenix-like rebirth)/death, bright/dark, Annie hides her true self, Zimmy kinda lets it all out...

We already have a few.
>Frannie and Courtnie
>Beth and Jenny
>Fannie and Cunny

Attached: 1553081481153.jpg (992x1403, 961K)

Frannie and Courtnie

How pathetic

Court Annie and Rey sure make a cute couple.

>sell it to netflix

Attached: heresyouranniebro.jpg (436x300, 28K)

Oh ...

When is Annie gonna kiss herself passionately?

Soon. She's trying to play it cool until the time is right

The moment they're alone.

Only good post ITT, that's all I'm waiting for at this point

It's not that far-out, really. Tom loves his lesbians and Annie is of course an inherently sexualized character, so he needs to do something along those lines with her soon, anyway.

It's not *that* far out, but it still seems far out. Tom is so against his characters being sexualized, and I feel like he's also afraid of doing anything that could be associated with the loli drawings he used to do.

Then why does he keep putting lesbians into his comic that is about a girl who'd rather die than not getting impregnated?

>using loli wrong.

I've seen ALL his old drawings. As giant lolicon, none of his shit counted. Tits too big, hips too wide, too tall. Just having big eyes because you have mild anime poison dons't make it loli.

i.imgur.com/tdLFhdP.jpg
Low effort but there you go I guess.

Noice

Cringe. Just draw more Annie/Annie. Give the people what they want!

Any Annie is one too many.

I like it, you crazy guy.

Cute.

Attached: 1420619781760.png (500x223, 28K)

Looking at this made me realize for the first time how awkward it must be for the two Annies to know all their intimate stuff. Not who they have a crush on but what they polish their pearl to and when.

>super sleuths by day
>super sluts by day and by night also

Thing is right.

Attached: Smug doggo.png (454x394, 102K)

Best girl.

She's looking real good, but considering the sheer amount of cute girls we've seen in the comic, can you really say that some random wolfgirl we saw like two pages ago is "best girl"?
Unless I haven't been paying attention and she's been around for longer.

Attached: 1552036471415.jpg (546x396, 82K)

Until Hitomi returns or seaweed girl gets a spotlight, yes.

Attached: 1525894338718.png (500x834, 71K)

Very nice!

I mean, even Annie x Rey could genuinely happen. Member how Kat took data of their connection?
It's not implausible that she'd make a humanoid body for him.
Even doggo Rey x Annie isn't etirely out of the picture.

>I mean, even Annie x Rey could genuinely happen.
Nah, that would kill what remains of his following.

Attached: 1548066495750.jpg (561x209, 55K)

His following has been dwindling?
Do you have data to support this and not, say, the opposite?

Attached: 7th.jpg (1098x756, 82K)

Also, Alexa gives me this.
Oh my!

Attached: lewd.jpg (408x257, 16K)

The fuck happened in 2016

Something patreon did. They did many things, I don't remember, but I think that was when they swept the site for unconfirmed payments and removed a lot of non-paying accounts or something.
In any case, nothing related to gunnerkrigg.
Gunnerkrigg isn't growing, either, to be fair, but it's about as stable as you could possible get. Basically 0 change over the last few months at least, which has been about as turbulent as the comic has ever been, content-wise.
He get's about 3.5m views a month according to similarweb.com.

Attached: 3500k.jpg (1061x315, 28K)

So, how big is robot's thing gonna be?
And how slutty is shadow going to be?

Whenever this sort of thing happens, it’s usually some odd change in measurement

I hope shadow is gonna wear pink.
He'd make a super cute trap.

Based and knotpilled

If we believe in it hard enough AnniexRey will become canon!

>Accident happens at workshop and Rey's doll body is damaged enough that he needs to possess something.
>Arthur's replacement body is still sitting in a vat, so Rey takes that.
>Now Rey is a human shaped semi-organic and it's unsure who owns him now. Hence new contract.

Attached: Rey_say_wut.gif (500x269, 979K)

I really just want more lewd but also cute but also really lewd fan art of the two/three of them

Do it, Tom!

ass to mouth knot action

Can't wait to make gunnerkrigg stuff in Dreams.

That's not very cute.

What if the Annies had ribbons in their hair?

Lewd.

I wanna drink Annie's pee

Yeah.

I mean, it is really lewd.

Gross.
I'd only drink Kat's pee.

Dreams?

Playstation level making game. Kind of like what Little Big Planet did but not restricted to platforming.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5oFQoVYjTk

Media Molecule's new game (The Little Big Planet guys).

My move controllers aren't charged and there's a billion tutorials, but I'll see if I can sculpt something tomorrow.

I wish there was more gunnerkrigg ws.

actually, nevermind that, I guess. You need the camera to use the move controller function and that thing's too expensive for me, so I don't think I'll do much sculpting.
I'll look up some videos to see if other people have figured out a good way to sculpt with just the dualshock tomorrow.