Boomerang

I like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangyoutube.com/watch?v=rcw1xDhFKao , what do you think of his review, also boomerang thread

Attached: 2962B5C7-C7E0-47A5-9CA7-241C66850FD5.jpg (580x452, 38K)

YEP

>Mfw i typed the same line twice

Attached: E34B912C-9D14-4D7F-8EDC-6200C2D5182E.png (540x540, 656K)

>I like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerang *links to video*
Shilling thread nobody bump

Yeah I know I typed the same line twice I already called myself a dumbass for that

I miss the old boomerang

I'm eh about the channel and it's content but I gotta say, "It's All Coming Back To You" is a godly slogan.

Is Huckleberry Hound fucking Yogi Bear?

Oh yes
John K’s antique butt-fucking orgy Hanna-Barbera character collection.

Not watching a e-whores video but anyway
Old Boomerang was the shit and I miss it very much. I understand them having to change it but it’s not even good at its job to be CN 2 now. It’s literally all reject programming with minimal effort, if any at all, put in

Self-fulfilling prophecy of networks claiming cable is dying while simultaneously shifting to nothing but CN leftover marathons with lowest effort channel management. It’s too late to recover, but i think showing the old stuff and having some fresh bumpers would certainly improve ratings in the long run. I miss it. Fell in love with some obscure series and films because of Boomerang.

I miss Boomerang, thats where I discovered the Banana Split, now can somebody for other country answer me this?
I'm from Latin America, here they aired mostly the popular stuff like Yogi, Herculoids and Flinstones, but I never saw they aired the old movies and specials, how was you Boomeran experience? did they aired the movies where you lived?

from what I remember it was wacky racers and Scooby Doo reruns and the nonstop bumpers that always repeated themselves

>the bumpers started being inaccurate
fuck, I forgot about that. that annoyed the shit out of me.

that meme from the eric andre show where a guy shoots a guy and blames a third party
cable would be like that except shooting themselves

>I like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerang

>I like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerangI like rebel taxis review on boomerang I like rebel taxis review on boomerang

Attached: 1554875428417.gif (452x371, 59K)

So... you like RebelTaxi's review on Boomerang?

They say that, to this day, he and his friends still get no respect.

OK I get it I typed the line twice fuck me

Kek

>SAO is sexist towards women.
>Apu is racist.
>Thundercats and She-ra are crap and the remakes are the only enjoyable thing about them (Old toy commercial bad/New toy commercial good).
>Mel Blac was a fucking asshole.
>Lolicon is bad and if you like it you deserve death (proceeds to lust after underage cartoon girls).
Why are most E-Celebs either SJW or crap?

Attached: Edgy Toad OC.png (500x463, 65K)

Oh, it's funny because you pretend to believe everything he says.

>T. Pan.

Because I like rebel taxi’s review on boomerang

why are you so obsessive that you have this shit saved?

I hope this isn't true

Aw, oh no. I've been found out. Now to go masturbate in shame with my Raven body pillow.

Here we go again

pan never said that
he said he doesn't care and no one should care because cartoons are stupid
a pretty weak stance honestly, nihilism is for pussies

You mean Izzy

He says this stuff ironically

Nothing you posted was wrong other than Apu and he meant that jokingly

Pan go fuck yourself, your opinion means nothing as a cartoon critic if you like garbage like dyke ra or TTG

>that meme from the eric andre show where a guy shoots a guy and blames a third party
>cable would be like that except shooting themselves
Fucking this, cartoon network wanted to kill themselves because m they wanted to push that terrible app even if it ended up hurting them, which it did in the end.

Attached: AA71738C-8AC7-407D-804A-D23A89969352.gif (500x289, 91K)

ME AND MY FRIENDS GET NO RESPECT

NO UNDIES MONDAY

Yeah Pan whatever you say

Why the flying FUCK would I care what some internet nobody thinks about Boomerang, of all fucking things? Choke to death on your own dick you pathetic subhuman.

Dyke ra is shit

Lolicon isnt bad

Kill yourself pan

Pan what are your thoughts on best gem?

Attached: 84A00DDE-3037-4DC0-A4B7-F69A30097513.gif (960x540, 984K)

Dude what the hell why did you type the same line twice