How would she fare in the DCU?

How would she fare in the DCU?

Attached: 6070344-07.png (985x1046, 1.11M)

Phantom Stranger would kill her instantly for being a retarded looking anomaly and yeet her corpse into the MCU where it falls during the final battle of Endgame for Thanos to trip on and die on but he actually also fell on Thor, Tony, and Steve so Captain Marvel takes charge of the Avengers and when nobody approves she takes the gauntlet and snaps her fingers like 40 times until she RNGs the entire Avengers away except for Don Cheadle, and she calls him Don Cheadle by the way not War Machine, and keeps him by her side as her walker

You having a stroke, bud?

I'm stroking your mom LOL

my mom is DEAD

May she rest in PEACE unironically, on the chance that you aren't memeing me hahah

For me, it's Keine-sensei

She is one of if not the most powerful character ever created due to boundry manipulation. All she has to do is alter the boundry between victory and defeat and she wins everytiem

I still understand he boundary gimmick. How exactly does it work?

Based.

>How exactly does it work?
Essentially, anything she can define as a "boundary" (almost honest to god everything), she can manipulate. So say, the Moon's reflection on a lake and the distance between the two, or the constellations in the night sky, or any number of other things.

It's also not limited to the physical dimension or material reality as a whole. She just makes it seem that way because everyone in Gensokyo has to play nice.

So basically she can change the rules of space-time at will? Isn't that a bit too OP?

>tfw this is actually how Engame wraps up

Attached: 1505107861547.jpg (427x448, 42K)

>So basically she can change the rules of space-time at will?
Pretty much. And given the nature of her abilities, she could probably redefine how her powers work or what their limits are on a whim.

>Isn't that a bit too OP?
It's Touhou. The only reason why vastly FTL god-demons havent vaporized the planet over a petty squabble by now is because Gensokyo enforces the spell card rules to get everyone to all but cripple themselves to prevent such a thing. And even then, they're still ludicrously strong.

And this is just Gensokyo. The rest of the setting is even more bullshit.

>The rest of the setting is even more bullshit.
How can you be more OP than someone who can change the rules of the game?

Be Amitabha. Or the Dragon. Or any of the other assorted Yokai who have abilities and powersets even greater than Yukari.

It helps that death is extremely forgiving. Like, Komachi is the easiest psychopomp to give the slip because she's just so goddamned lazy.

Yukari's greatest power in my opinion is having two of the best girls as her defacto family.

Attached: 48392738_p0.jpg (1200x798, 102K)

Most entities of power in Touhou are pretty apathetic, or are outright amoral.

>when you see the most obvious place for a NECROFANTASIA crack, and noone said it
I'm ashamed of you shitheads.

She's still a really old hag though.