Bobby booty is hypnotizing

Bobby booty is hypnotizing

Attached: SmartSelect_20190304-214939_Chrome.gif (315x332, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydcZ1dsnkhY
youtube.com/watch?v=efXqznwMdRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So that what Italy does

“Pesto in My Pants” was playing on repeat in my head for a good week after that episode aired.

God, I love this show. It’s a shame Yea Forums will probably let this thread die after less than five hours, though

is this a form of child abuse

>he never saw his parents in their underpants
Rich kids are from another fucking planet.
I bet you never got bathed with your siblings either and tricked your parents into wasting their money on Lunchables.

>Italian
I always thought he was Greek

>not actually watching the show
Season 9, Episode 15: The Fresh Princ-ipal

Watch it now.

Attached: Tina is disappoint.jpg (320x439, 29K)

Louise's dance isn't sexy enough.

>parents bought me lunchables for my birthday after begging for it all year
>tfw it was genuinely awful
It's just ritz, two peices of cheese singles and cheap bologna with a cheap snack. The worst part is that I knew but I thought it had to be amazing for the price they charged.

Attached: image117.jpg (269x387, 30K)

>after begging for it all year
Why were you so keen?

He's swarthy.

Probably the advertising which made it out to be awesome.

at least you didn't waste your time on the fucking Lunchables Pizza. Whoever thought eating uncooked pizza was a good idea should deserves a fucking flogging.

Nine-year-olds shouldn’t be sexy.

Attached: D306DA74-8934-45BA-BBDF-604AB76BAD0D.png (1920x1080, 947K)

What are you fucking a Snow Flake Twitter fag

Or his parents were the Flanders
But even Christian people give there kids baths.

Why does everyone forget Tina

>deserves a fucking flogging
Kinky

>Nine-year-olds shouldn’t be sexy.

Only Gene Belcher can be, remember he said in one episode he's a sexy little Tiger.

Oh, no, user. You’ve gotten yet another Bob’s Burgers song stuck in my head—I’M A LITTLE TIIIGERRRRRR, I’M A SEXY LITTLE TIGER

Attached: 4443C06C-BEA4-4320-A03C-3E0CBA26D6F1.jpg (500x281, 24K)

Attached: pupper.webm (640x360, 153K)

>2nd grade
>tried friend's pizza lunchable
>it was dogshit terrible
>was flabbergasted

Future furry fan

I don't think she can help it, but she sure isn't trying, either.

Attached: Louise tease 05.png (1423x2426, 681K)

This They got the variety pack, I had to choke down every menu for a week, and I didn't want to trade because it was a gift my parents gave me and I didn't want to be ungrateful.

"Were you looking at my butt? What are you, some kind of pervert? Well I guess it is pretty great. Huh? You wanna stick it in me? I can scream for an adult, you know. Then they'd cart you off to prison where some tough guy named Molly would stick in you every night. It doesn't have to be that way. Unless you make some sort of deal with me."

>lifts dress

"Stick it in me. Make me cum."

This is going straight to Disney+ now, right?

Attached: The Chad Bob's Burgers got a movie before The Virgin Family Guy.jpg (1280x722, 296K)

Youbretard, have you ever read Lolita? Bitch is going to bleed you dry and you won't fuck once.

Is that what actually happens? I've never read it.

Why don't we ever get art this good for Linda? She's a straight-up MILF, yet all most people seem to care about is a literal child.

Attached: Disco Minute.gif (482x497, 1.31M)

>it was a gift my parents gave me and I didn't want to be ungrateful
Is this like a Jewish thing or something? I miss being able to be an ungrateful little shit when I was a kid.

Attached: 46f4cc_5964004.jpg (1109x1280, 346K)

Aw, she really is a little girl

Attached: and not for lewd.gif (354x200, 639K)

Do people really think Bob's Burgers "beat" Family Guy to theaters? FOX offered Seth a movie after the show became a massive hit after the revival, he turned it down so he could do Ted and it's sequel. There was also that Western movie. Seth has had three movies.
>but they were all shit
So was the Simpsons movie.

I blame their adult voices and personalities. If they sounded and acted like kids people wouldn’t be turned on but none of them actually do.

>The Simpsons Movie was shit
End this meme already. Just admit that you're mad Lisa wasn't naked instead.

Attached: That's right. I'm posting the infamous image.jpg (571x444, 94K)

The fact my brain synced this up with the Baby Elephant Walk music is making me so happy

That's because Mega Luchables was where it was at
Actually it was just shitty shredded mozerella, tomato paste and frozen bread
I ate it like every day

Louise is for making rash promises she isn't prepared to carry out when she loses the bet or whatever.

Attached: Louise lewed 10.jpg (607x639, 81K)

That’s not the the plot. At all.

Humbert definently has sex with Lolita, it is never explicitly stated, because was the 1950s, and because Humbert is a huge fucking dork who’d rather refer to sex with allusion. An example is the part where Humbert lovingly describes how he would starve Lolita until she fucked him as their ‘lovers play’ or some shit.

Humbert at first makes Lolita his friend with gifts, candy and all the classic child molester bullshit. Then when Lolita begins making any kind of demands of him she, in Humberts words, is a complete monster whose mother made her a spoilt, evil bitch. Because of course being sexually abused by Humbert from a young age does not fuck her up, it is all on other people for Humbert.

What’s the episode, is it new?

Attached: IN WEST PHILADELPHIA.png (799x857, 895K)

But... Louise DOES sound like a child. And I'd say all three Belcher children tend to act their respective age, as well.

Attached: based Najja Porter.jpg (1080x949, 88K)

Well they all act like kids

>There was also that Western movie
Yikes. Am I right to assume that Charlize Theron was the best part about this?

Attached: A Million Ways to Lose Hollywood's Trust.jpg (2026x3000, 1.76M)

I would watch this show a lot more if it looked this good instead of bowling pin muppets.

This was really dumb and disgusting and I'm ashamed I was hoodwinked into seeing it. I'm a different person now.

Yes, but like very sexy kids.

user, maybe it isn't the kids.

It's nice that Louis isn't some hyper smart baby or snooty

>hypnotizing
How so?

>he still has the tattoo from the tiny horse episode
nice

Attached: 120FD9E5-06C8-45D0-8AC3-301AE8860614.png (223x299, 67K)

You need more proof?

Attached: 749FEF46-2D68-4068-BC9F-B3F8ABA0E943.jpg (642x360, 68K)

Don't be a tease Louise.

I saw my dad's tightie whities all the time as a kid.

Tina was a hot topic before Jimmy Jr drama. People praise childhood and young adulthood more that's why from tv shows to celebrities.

They act like kids, don't know why every thinks kids have to be retard and gagging over toys all day it's not the 1980's anymore.

I mean their vocabulary is that of adults and kids aren’t as witty or able to articulate their feelings like they are able to.

Its a lot different.

Brother give us some examples.

She's drawn that way.

Attached: 1553536033032.png (403x249, 103K)

I love that they always remember to include the fragment of a tattoo the horse show enthusiasts tried to force on him

gross

Hey, the daily special was her idea to begin with.

Only gene can be sexy... to bad he's fat. At least we got Jimmy jr sweet ass

The Belcher Kids are clever for sure, but their interests and ways of expressing themselves are pretty average and childlike.

Attached: E196F06E-3C04-44BF-A9CA-0D799899CFAE.jpg (849x560, 46K)

I think you'll find that most fictional characters are smarter than real people they are supposed to be, because they need to express themselves in ways audience could understand at first go and they need to be able to follow their own plot.

This i can see. If they acted like real kids they would have little idea what was going on half the time or would have little agency which makes for a boring show.

Im just stating that a lot of fictional child characters don’t possess the key traits that make someone a child in the first place. Besides age I’d say its matters of ignorance agency and maturity and they seem to have too much of all 3 usually besides the last one (you can debate they are as mature as the rest the characters on the show).

>filename
based

The SImpsons movie was the first good episode in like 10 years

probably southern italian i.e basically greek

Sounds like you been looking too much at Sesame Street kids.

Well there not 5,
there kids/teens alright not your everyday kids but there kids/teens I would put them in the "Smart aleck" department as I had kids Before.

MODS

>WHO'S THE SOFTEST BOOOOOOOOY
I'm ashamed of myself for turning into this whenever I see a cute dog.

Attached: 1454378269157.gif (220x220, 734K)

>ctrl+f
>zero results for "hamburger buns"

You people disgust me

The Nacho one was fucking great though

>MODS

Remember Gen said he was a Sexy Little Tiger!

*fart sfx*

Attached: F7A1296E-CE71-4F09-A6B2-9B77BDD80F64.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Damn, when’s the last time we saw Gene use that megaphone? Feels like I haven’t heard his canned fart noises in ages.

Fucking thank you for letting me know about this artist. This is exactly the Linda content that I needed.

He developed as a performer.

He uses real farts now

That doesn’t look like human-on-human intercourse

Attached: 8B48EC2F-A55A-49CC-BAA2-BD376C7D1C51.jpg (600x602, 32K)

Louise was especially adorable in the latest episode

Attached: Long Time Listener, First Time Bob.gif (720x720, 3.87M)

Fucking hell, this is gonna be the Adventure Time movie all over again

Attached: Abstract (S08E24).jpg (627x627, 54K)

In that it never existed to begin with? Loren's been lying to us this whole time?

Attached: That's kind of hot.png (249x199, 79K)

What'd I miss?

>Am I right to assume that Charlize Theron was the best part about this?
I haven't seen A Million Ways to Die in the West myself, but it's only right to assume so.

Attached: Charlize Theron in Æon Flux (2005).webm (800x340, 2.41M)

It was a shit movie that was no different than any other zombie Simpsons episode besides being longer. To unironically like it you'd need to be either a zoomer with a fond nostalgia for it or simply have shit taste degraded from holding for the Simpsons to improve again (8 years of trash since season 10 had debuted by that point).

>implying everything after Season 10 is shit
While The Simpsons had definitely grown weaker by then, the show was still great until around Season 22. Fight me.

Attached: Marge squint.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Louise getting fucked by a dog.

I want to tongue-fuck Linda's asshole

Attached: Housetrap.jpg (1725x2948, 451K)

>I mean their vocabulary is that of adults
Okay, see, just because YOU'RE a monosyllabic moron doesn't mean everyone else is. Kids take to new words very quickly.

They literally pick them up from nowhere.
Louise taught herself to pick locks, and Gene has a relatively sophisticated understanding of music and theater structure.
Not to mention the referential gags that are obviously out of their time frame.

The lock pick thing is a stretch Ill grant you but the references aren't. When I was a kid I was exposed to all kind of media and picked it up through there. Maybe this is just a modern generational thing but I find it very strange when people don't get obvious references.

No. The lock pick thing isn't even a stretch; it's grasping at straws.

Louise is supposed to be the mischievous Belcher child. Picking locks is something that any young, dedicated troublemaker can perfect. It's very much appropriate for a nine-year-old to do just that. Louise also loves puppies, anime, trading cards, skipping class, cake, candy, and a fuckton of other things one could see as childish.

doesn't know what they're talking about. Tina's a hormonal teen, Gene's a goofball with a passion for music (fucking two-year-olds can play the guitar if they have the drive), and while Louise is precocious for a nine-year-old (I recall Loren saying that she's "basically the smartest in the family"), the girl still definitely acts her age.

Attached: The Deepening.gif (500x281, 328K)

>can perfect
She owns and maintains a kit.
Gene is an 11 year old who recognized a random jingle guy whom he memorized by name, that's not fucking normal. Gene's knowledge and involvement goes beyond merely natural intuitiveness and nobody in his family is supporting him in the sense that they're bringing it to him.
Louise goes beyond precocious 9 year old.
Tina is the only one I'd say is consistently on point for her bit but the other two consistently act more mature for their age

>Do people really think Bob's Burgers "beat" Family Guy to theaters?
I mean technically, it did.

Attached: 1456291671254.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I unironically like lunchables pizza

was thinking the same.

2 days later were still here.

I like it

>Charlize has no ass
Why must you needlessly TEASE me, Seth?!

Attached: 590C1F01-42F3-40A0-8532-669F27C2D745.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Didn't Family Guy already have a movie?
Did I dream it?

Attached: don't lose your head brah.png (318x318, 104K)

Yeah, it had a ""movie""

Attached: 3C419194-3B3B-40FE-BF8D-C52FAC8EF0D8.jpg (304x406, 31K)

DAMN BOBBY LOOK LIKE THAT!?

Do people really hate lunchables pizza? Wtf

Personally I think the Simpsons Movie loses points on an objective level when it comes to Lisa's subplot and how it pretty much goes nowhere at all.

This needs to happen more often, especially when I'm watching.

Are you just talking about Colin never being brought up again in the show? Because if so, that shouldn’t be a detriment to the film itself.

Colin gave Lisa something to do so the movie could feel balanced between all five Simpsons. He was introduced, brought up again here and there, and got together with Lisa in the end. I wouldn’t consider that a subplot that “goes nowhere at all.”

It was cute. And it’s not surprising that he never returned for the show. The writers probably felt that would limit what they could do with Lisa in future episodes since she could no longer be an outcast or a loner.

Attached: 1A852F93-8F1B-4ABB-9AB8-12D1F785BB07.gif (500x200, 638K)

>Colin gave Lisa something to do so the movie could feel balanced between all five Simpsons.
The movie could have been given balance without Kid Bono. With his inclusion, it actually creates a further imbalance because his inclusion immediately puts him on the level of "lead role" or "supporting role" given his proximity to Lisa, who is arguably a lead role in the movie.

>He was introduced, brought up again here and there, and got together with Lisa in the end. I wouldn’t consider that a subplot that “goes nowhere at all.”
It may not go nowhere, but it certainly doesn't come from anywhere. If his character is given nothing to do that affects the plotting of the film, then it's essentially an empty role that could have been written out.

stop

You shut your mouth!

Attached: 1552982772914.jpg (567x531, 54K)

hi, Seth! hate your show!

Attached: I miss Broad City.png (911x585, 781K)

Attached: 1555461756069.png (1342x947, 1.66M)

Humna humna BONER

Stop posting lewd Louise please. Mods are going to shut down the thread. Can we just talk about the show please?

They're probably having trouble trying to figure out how to get cutaway gags to work in a theatrical feature.

Favorite episode?

Attached: Awwww, yeah. I love me some Family Fracas!.png (800x450, 571K)

In my case, I DO live in the UK, and we're not up to there yet.
Probably marathon it later.

The same as any other cutaway, except louder music and more explosions

You strike me as a man that can be comparable to that empty areas between particles of dust in space.

You'd think so, but there was a Simpsons thread a while back that had lewds and the mods let it go for, like, three days.

Not saying they were right. Just pointing it out.

remind me to never make a joke again

Attached: sad-frog-meme.png (500x492, 101K)

Yes user, everyone who disagrees with you is Seth MacFarlane.
Notice I'm not even saying anything bad about the show or characters, simply that Gene and Louise rarely act realistically for their age.

Hell yeah, brother

Attached: Wonder Wharf.png (1777x1080, 549K)

I fucking love the music on this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydcZ1dsnkhY

Attached: Ted Dancin'.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

My parents are the two halves of the waffle maker
>That makes you the waffle!

youtube.com/watch?v=efXqznwMdRI
I love how incredibly petty this is.

Rupi Kaur going off

I thought it was funny user.

>Thought it was an actual movie when I was younger (since they advertised it as such and it was direct to dvd, which isnt usually done for episodes)
>even torrented it
>like 3 years later they release it as a "3 part season finale"

I find it funny Family Guy tried to say Bob had terrible animation. As if any kind of movement in animation is too complicated for FG staff to grasp

Attached: linda_belcher__bob_s_burguer__by_tiocleiton-d9poiyk.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

what about tina?

Attached: 17) Two for Tina.mkv_snapshot_01.48_[2018.06.11_19.10.32].png (1280x720, 583K)

Hell no.

Every scene in which Tina’s horny for boys is purely played for comedy. They’re just kids, yo.

Attached: A7376A40-FC1A-4782-96EE-A89E4B90A04B.gif (500x282, 477K)

Wait. We have ELEVEN pages on this board now?!

Ok nu-family is absolute cancer but peter is right and yes I did come into a bob burgers thread even though I hate this garbage normie show

It's because of the sticky.

It was better than the show at the time, but the previous two seasons had better individual episodes. Though from what I've seen from the current season its sunk lower than I thought it could be

No defense for Gene, havn't seen enough of the show to see him ever be anything more than a 2d bad joke.
Louise (fuck the spelling) on the other hand is more or less perfect beyond the voice which yes, no little girl should -ever- sound like her. If they did, bring them to a fucking hospital. That being said, her articulation of words is on point for a 9 year old, nothing odd. Her articulation of feelings is odd because she rarely acts human. This is ok though, considering Bob. Because when you look at it she is just an aggressive version of Bob.

Children can be very witty, they can have vast vocabularies and often find themselves in situations where they get beat for it. Louise is in the opposite situation. She has next to no maintained boundaries, no maintained schedule, no normality in her life. For a 9 year old that's a pretty big deal. Acting out is how most kids cope with a lack of supervision and structure. She acts out almost every episode. The way she acts out is exactly how her father does, just swapping the passive and uncaring tone of Bob with the aggressive and demeaning tone of herself.

Take the B&B episode for example. Teddy moves into her room and moves her stuff. Her response is to start yelling and she tells Teddy she will see him in hell. No human being would say this, or act as she does. Any normal 9 year old would simply pout and cry. But she has learned from her father that blank statement yelling is how you act when upset. So that is exactly what she does.
Children copy the phrases, mannerisms, and moralities of their guardians until puberty almost to a fault. For Louise to copy Bob's reactions like that is only normal. Even if it seems odd for her to act how she does, it is only because she has no other frame of reference. This makes her "act" older than she is, but really, it is her miming how to be upset. Because really, who else close to her gets close to upset in the show?

Attached: 1527062295664.png (1058x595, 287K)

>Family Fracas
You’re joking, right?

Jocelyn is for sex.

Attached: Jocelyn_Cheerleader.png (284x665, 262K)

thats not Tammy

Attached: tumblr_nfry96tDQX1tmcmg4o6_500.gif (500x281, 580K)

>The Simpsons Movie
>bad
spotted the drooling invalid

Attached: youretard.png (546x546, 403K)

*brap*

Attached: C4CD9D0E-B517-40CF-9A5E-59B71517B8B3.jpg (1242x1242, 196K)

Stay classy, Yea Forums

Attached: Gene and His Chompers.jpg (598x325, 29K)

>Nine-year-olds shouldn’t be sexy.
And who is going to stop them?

Attached: louise_belcher_by_howsplendid-d958qi2.jpg (719x1110, 91K)

Attached: louise_belcher_by_blubberbunny_db5ol0y-fullview.png (1024x1366, 362K)

Attached: Louisedidnothingwrong.jpg (1260x712, 194K)

Attached: logan_and_louise_more_doodles_by_misaspuppy-d9z32by.png (1024x1256, 356K)

>heavyset dad stumbling around the house in his underwear
>getting showers with the fuckin kids my mom babysat to save on the water bill
>peanut butter and jelly for lunch until the end of high school
Man, that was a trip. I hadn't thought about stupid shit like that for ages.

Attached: 2414124.jpg (500x500, 104K)

You’re not giving kids enough credit. I would say any kid that reads slightly more than average would have a well rounded vocabulary. It’s especially not abnormal for Tina or even Gene, who are 14 and 11. In fact, it’d be weirder if they were inarticulate at that age. Maybe you have a case with Louise, but I could chalk that up to her being a weird kid. Sure, she has a lot of strange interests—learning to pick locks, for one—but she does these things mainly for a laugh, which is distinctly childish. She also does things like get comically long fake nails in order to attempt to scale walls with them, and has an abnormal attachment to her headwear.

Parts of this pic are wonky-looking but the legs are just the right plumpness and the way they disappear into the skirt is the perfect tease.

Attached: foot-feta-ish-burger.jpg (528x297, 51K)

Attached: LouiseLogan.png (700x648, 204K)

Attached: menstru_rant_by_biggerontheinside10-d6s5m11.png (1024x746, 345K)

Attached: whydidthechickencrosstheroad.jpg (666x1022, 132K)

Attached: 1381244631488.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>forgetting the Burn Unit
And that same episode introduced Gene getting into an old series of cowboy movies thanks to Bob. Kids can be aware of media from outside their generation.

Plus, even if the random cultural references the kids make are played for laughs, all three of them still very much act their age through what they do and how they act.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say Bob's Burgers is one of the better examples of kid characters being written realistically based on the students at Wagstaff. You've got characters with weird quirks and--especially--speech impediments/lisps.

Tina and Gene's voices are pretty much your only arguments here.

Attached: Father-Daughter Bonding Time.jpg (846x480, 27K)

>DeviantArt watermark

Attached: 1555277736918.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Nightmare Fuel

lol

Attached: Banned in Bikini Bottom.png (600x445, 437K)

Happy Good Friday and Happy Passover, everyone.

You can really tell that a lot of kids are out of school due to all the extra shitpost threads we've been getting lately

Attached: Broadcast Wagstaff School News.jpg (317x322, 24K)

>he doesn't like summerposting
I think its kinda cute. Reminds me of when I would funpost on random forums back in 98 as a kid.

user, it is our job to take them under our wing and teach them a thing or two before school starts up again.

>ywn get to drink Linda's bath water

Attached: Wine Helps Me Drink.jpg (679x679, 94K)

Good idea!

HEY KIDS! Most of that shit they teach you in school is useless. It's just irrelevant to anything you'll encounter in your life or at anytime in your future. College majors are important. Do something useful like accounting. Liberal arts will prepare you for literally nothing but student loans.

>Liberal arts will prepare you for literally nothing but student loans
I thought that went without saying. EVERYBODY knows that Liberal Arts majors are practically useless!

Attached: OK K.O.! - You Get Me.png (1080x1080, 993K)

Reminds me of a friend I had who did womans studies and some other lib arts thing as a major and openly stated at one dinner how he was aware he would be working at starbucks the rest of his life.
Got to wonder how someone gets to that point and is ok with it still.

How was he even able to afford dinner?

Loans got him into school. Dinner was part of boarding which he also did. He skipped class often to smoke pot. I went of several walks with him to discuss his ideals and I am not convinced his ideology was sound but, he seemed content so why poke a sleeping dog.

C'mon, man. I just wanna nibble on her toes

Attached: Synchronized Swimming.png (1600x900, 696K)

Reminder Louise is only meant for wholesome caring

Attached: VSCRSH2019-01-06-23h22m19s643.png (1280x720, 571K)

>Comes with candy

>ywn drink Louise's lemonade

Dude be glad you never had the burger or hot dog lunchables. That shit was just raw meat

There needs to be more jj lewds

stop

Dude, gonna hafta agree with everyone else, kids pick up weird things. I was using pretty big words at 9 just so I could sound more mature.

I taught myself lockpicking at 11 because I wonder if you really could pick a lock with just a hairpin. You can, but it's very difficult. Then I saw that you're suppose to use a flathead to help twist.

Kinda? They made blue harvest, which was a spoof of star wars.

they definitely should have stuck with the original idea they had where it was going to be Milhouse in that role, especially since they ended up having him and Lisa start dating not all that long after the movie anyways