Thoughts?

Attached: doug.jpg (985x720, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0rfc5BY2F8
youtube.com/watch?v=wmzQkahwbHY
youtube.com/watch?v=1j7YRVsH2OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, my... It's the elusive Green Shirt Bart

Attached: nobody better lay a finger.jpg (1151x1019, 154K)

Eat pant and hop in, sneed

that game was some serious bullshit.

I remember I could beat everything but the Temple of Maggie. Anyone who says they can beat those levels are liars and witches.

Gotta jump on the right pillars dude

The development of this game was so bad that it caused the main developer to quit the gaming industry altogether.

It was an interesting idea that needed better execution. I had this game as a kid and could not beat a single level other than Itchy and Scratchy. Bartzilla is supreme bullshit and the Maggie stage is impossible.
Best part of the game is the music.

>dude
h-hop in

Never played that one but I liked this game as a kid.

Attached: 1698-Simpsons-The-Night-of-the-Living-Treehouse-of-Horror.jpg (491x494, 66K)

I can't believe this is at 9.6 on metacritic, it deserves a 7 to 8 max

As is the case with many games of the era, it's full of a ton bullshit. Setting aside how unfair some of the stages are, getting a "good" ending requires farming a ridiculous amount of points, which only really feasible on the furnace boss. Once you're there it's not a challenge, its just extremely tedious point grinding to qualify for an A+.

Attached: 1488177881498.png (927x907, 973K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O0rfc5BY2F8
youtube.com/watch?v=wmzQkahwbHY
youtube.com/watch?v=1j7YRVsH2OM

Attached: image.jpg (207x207, 12K)

Wow, I'm struggling to find out which one is more insufferable:
Doug's horrid "let's play" commentary, or the sarcastic, snarky, and equally unfunny same 3 jokes being repeated over and over again by these guys.
Both have bad sound quality and voices that make me want to shut the video off immediately, but there's two entirely different auras of pretentiousness emanating from both sets of audio. There's Doug's smug sense of thinking he's actually a good, funny reviewer; and there's the commentators' smarmy quips about how much more hilarious they are than Doug, when in reality they're about equal in terms of mediocrity. It's a duality of smug that coagulates into one large cloud of douchiness.

Doug actually doesn't like his video and wasn't comfortable doing it. You can tell he's really forcing the rage angle since most of the time the game isn't giving him that much of an actual challenge and he's just fumbling through it on purpose.

It fuckin' sucks.

That fucking Indiana Jones stage makes this game impossible to beat. Also SUPER random.

I couldn't finish the dinosaur level as a kid.

hardcore
nightmare fuel

e..el barto verde...

I never got better than a 'B' myself. Temple of Maggie was the insurmountable wall- I might've beaten it only once.

Your Simpsons Game vids suck Matt. Stop shilling them.

It wasn't even that bad compared to some of the simpsons games I used to play.

>Walk right
>Instantly get killed by a swarm of bees

Attached: bfe4074c5cd1a403f185121c1b92af3e.jpg (3675x1538, 1.03M)

Man FUCK Camp Deadly. I never even made it passed level 1.