Yea Forums characters nobody likes

did anyone like these two characters?

Attached: 1526214682880.png (250x204, 73K)

Kelsey from Craig of the Creek

DAY OF THE WEAPONS BAN WHEN ONLY THE ELITE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CARRY THEIR WEAPONS

Axes < Cardboard Swords

Attached: 15549699719091298193602.png (979x816, 566K)

Couldn't stand these bastards. I knew they were supposed to be a joke, but the joke wasn't funny after the third time.

Ok, as someone recently watched season 3 of venture bros and most of 4, I can say this in all honesty, they weren't that bad.

Attached: Sarah.jpg (400x302, 139K)

I think you're supposed to hate them. it worked.

Many villains are likable. These two aren't.

this, they get their comeuppance as well.

They're probably the only characters from the show I don't like.

Attached: F1DDE53B-B789-413D-9698-32C30040B5FB.jpg (234x424, 35K)

Were these two ever entertaining? The funniest, most noteworthy thing I remember them doing is falling in love with another two-headed body and that really wasn't much.

Attached: 1544313784724.png (512x384, 235K)

They have their moments.

>A hit, huh? You want us to make him suffer, or just end it quick and quiet, like--

Nah, nah, nothing permanent. Just, like, give him a little taste of fear. And I guess you could break something small. Like a toe.

>We could take out his tongue.
>With a knife.
>Or remove his heart.
>Yeah, with a knife!
>A bigger knife.
>FUCKING KNIFE!

Attached: captain bore-vel.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

I think she's kinda cute.

>falling in love with another two-headed body
boo.
They should have fallen for a two boddied head.

do you have any more images like this it got a genuine giggle out of me

Better than Dermott and Sgt Hatred.

I really like hatred during the new york portion of the show, he's just doing what's best for the venture family. of course I disliked him earlier because he couldn't replace brock samson. yea, dermott fucking sucked.

Dermott and especially Hatred are characters that Doc Hammer and Publick really, really like, who don't resonate with fans.
The Moppets were created to be despicable creeps, and no one ever loved them.

Ok except Sheila.

Attached: Felicity_Smoak_Arrow_001.png (370x460, 233K)

Attached: 1533684811403.jpg (725x1101, 231K)

The entire show was a bag of shit. Anyone who found it delicious has no basis for hating on this character specifically.

I promise you we will have a nice thread for you to vent in the weekend she passes up Aquachad (on the left).
Try to hold it in til then.

If it makes you feel better, she got quite chubby towards the later seasons. Unlike what happened to Catwoman, who just got fat.

No one (who counts) likes these two. In fact, they're so disliked, Redditors actually don't know their names and named them after a general store.

Attached: Farmer#1andFarmer#2.png (352x258, 205K)

Dipper has his fans and ha e people think he got screwed over
Mabel is the one no one likes

Hatred is great. Dermott is fine because they don't overuse him.

@107049704
Moeposting city slickers don’t deserve (you)s

Attached: E5691D35-8FB3-449E-9213-71340D1F4F46.png (1407x844, 815K)

Bait.

>DAY OF THE WEAPONS BAN WHEN ONLY THE ELITE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CARRY THEIR WEAPONS
is that an actual episode of that show?

eh, I liked their voices and performances, and once in a while they got in some good sarcastic digs. surprised they never did an episode where they choose to live with Cornfed instead because he's a more suitable father for them.
Otherwise yeah being the straightman kinda sucks and they were pretty mean to Duckman, though it's not as if he ever listened.

>sculpting boob cups into the suit is sexist! It harms women everywhere!
>let's just mash those puppies under a flat shirt front in a way that perfectly encapsulates her status as a woman in a man's role

I fucking hated Sarah

This is honestly one of my favorite bits in the whole show. I used to hate seeing them, but they kind of grew on me, partly because they get what's coming to them.

Dipper has fans. It's Mabel that nearly everyone on here hates.

Funnily enough, their only somewhat amusing moment was the "A FUCKING KNIFE" scene when Brock was trying to get them to beat up Dermott.

Attached: 1537626798328.png (847x683, 626K)

they were always made to be unlikable assholes who acted as obstacles for the monarch to overcome

Dermott and Hatred are really acquired taste. Moppets were never that funny save for a few moments here and there.

I was searching in my head for scenes I didnt hate them in.
This was the only one that came up.

I don't understand the Dermott hate.
I laugh since I've known many Dermotts. He tries so hard.

>hating based Uncle Vatred
Disgust.png

I like Dermott. Something about his being a massive poser is endearing.
I liked the scenes in which they were treated like pets (being fed under the table, putting their little midget bed at the foot of the monarch's). It's more "absurd situation" than "decent jokes" though.

Attached: 1549195545130.png (812x1036, 844K)

Man I hate those creepy little bastards.

Hatred is awesome and Dermott is endearingly stupid.

Hatred is great, people just still aren't over him replacing Brock for a while

So are they following Monty's original plan with her or did Miles just shit the bed?