Out of all the evil Batmen that METAL shit out, it figures the worst one, "The Batman Who Laughs", gets a solo push...

Out of all the evil Batmen that METAL shit out, it figures the worst one, "The Batman Who Laughs", gets a solo push. We all know The Murder Machine was best one of the bunch.

Attached: Batman Murder Machine.jpg (781x1200, 268K)

literally just Tony Stark but worse

That's not a suit though. It's a bunch of nanobots controlled by a AI/virus that thinks it's Alfred and it assimilates Bruce

>this thread
comic_books_are_for_retards.png

Considering the threads on this board and the likelihood of what cartoons you're probably into, glass house and all that

>oh man why does the batman that's literally batman and joker merged together the one that gets their own comic series and gets to stick around?
Gee OP I don't know why. But I'll play your game and remind of you the superior evil Bat and two big reasons why.

Attached: aquatits.jpg (1332x547, 705K)

They both died and TBWL didn't. The End.

>Green Goblin and Carnage merge
>oh good so coool
>Batman and Joker merge
>that's baaaaaaadd
???

No one even mentioned that in this thread until you

I just wanted a busty evil Batwaifu running around. We already have enough evil male Batmen. But even I would've pushed BWL if I worked for DC.

Attached: bugs sad.jpg (232x197, 38K)

I didnt quoted this thread

That was a dumb gimmick too. I'd probably like it more if it was a legacy thing 30 years in the future or something with Normie.

>We all know The Murder Machine was best one of the bunch
that's like saying a dog turd is the best out of a pile melted dog poop where someone has peed on.

IT'S LIKE PUKIN ON A PILE OF SHIT

I don't disagree a lot of things could have been better executed and extended, but the reason BamWhamThankYouMan Whomst Giggles is getting the push is because he's based on a villain of Batman.
It might not seem self-explanatory, but the gist I get is they'd want to keep the relevance around Batman and Joker rather than imply any other variation/addition could "better" Batman.

you're a retard kill yourself please

Do you know what Batman Who Laughs really is? He's Scott Snyder's last attempt at creating a bat-character to leave his mark on the book.
>Harper Row
>Gone
>Duke Thomas
>Probably will be dropped like Batwing in a few years
>Batman Who Laughs
>"FUCK IT, IT CAN"T FAIL!"

>the Court of Owls

They're a concept, a faceless Illuminati with limited use. Snyder wanted a sidekick and now is settling on a single villain

I read a concept on Yea Forums once that I really liked that the leader of the CoO should be Cyrus Gold, being their leader for its entire lifespan and just resurrecting every few decades to course correct and die again, but each time he does it his mind and body warp a little closer to classic Solomon Grundy

he'll be remembered as the one who created the worst sidekicks

>worse than Tony Stark
literally impossible

King is going to replace Bruce with Duke

>oh no a black character!

>moving the goalposts