The premise was supposed to be about a magical princess from another dimension having funny hijinks in school because...

the premise was supposed to be about a magical princess from another dimension having funny hijinks in school because she doesn't know how life on earth works

HOW DO YOU MESS THIS UP??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

The moment the foil character dubbed "the safe kid" introduced his garbage best friends.

Deepest Lore and will-they-won't-they romance dramas. Individually, they are disastrous. Combined, they are Turbo Cancer.

Conflicting visions between being an epic adventure and being a woke show about social issues.

because it gets boring?

Here's how in 3 easy steps
1) Shipping war faggotry
2) Removal of original premise to chase after the concept that another show (Steven Universe) is doing
3) Bad writing

why did hirsh succeed where nefcy can't?

>blaming bg characters

No user, the worst part is the fucking headcanons and "the future children"... that's the turbo cancer.

Attached: FuckingChildren.jpg (500x396, 34K)

>3) Bad writing
Does Star Vs. actually have dedicated script writers, though, or is another board-driven show where the storyboard artists "write" the episodes?

they couldn't just have 4 seasons of the same shtick, even by the end of season 1 people were bored with episodes like The Banagic Incident

the fancomics are a million times more kino than the actual thing

Attached: Mark_6cd930_6114133.jpg (540x768, 127K)

It has a consistent team of about six who write the outlines for each episode and then the boarders do the episodes based on those. So while the overall story isn't determined by the boarders, it is board-driven.

c r i n g e

They ran out of things to do with that premise, obviously. Unfortunately they seem to me running out of fresh stories to tell on Mewni too. This show should use its dimension-hopping concept a lot more than it does, including going back to Earth.

I'll take this over Steven Universe's philosophy of "everyone just drops everything to go back to the status quo until they feel like returning to the plot". Star Vs realized that the status quo had to move forward and did it.

... except with ponyhead filler ep.

This.

This show needs a better villain.

Mina >>> Meteora
until they fuck her up

Attached: just-me-now.png (1366x768, 799K)

That seems very inefficient. It makes a lot more sense to have a writing team writing one or two episodes a week while the storyboard artists do the finished pages.
The less amount of improv between the departments leads to the highest possible quality. The only “writing” board artists should be doing is sight gags and the occasional pop culture reference in the background

He stopped at 2 seasons.

The problem is that Mewni turned out to be boring. They wanted to shift the setting to Mewni for season 3 onward but weren't willing to do enough world-building to make Mewni an interesting setting. Because that would've taken up episodes they wanted to devote to obnoxious shipping drama and shoehorning boring secondary characters into the main cast.

So it’s Phantom Planet all over again?
All they had to do to change the status quo is increase the stakes steadily over time.

This show constantly forgets the existence of dimensional scissors
>Season 3 when everyone acted like Star and Marco were separated physically, even though Marco could scissor over to Mewni in the time it takes for me to wash my hands
>Never actually going to other dimensional, it's either Mewni or Quest Buy
I still state that Season 3 should've been Marco scissoring over to Mewni after school to fufill his knight roles while both learning about Mewni's history and its people, and coming to terms with his love of Star.

This show is really fucking bad now isn't it?

It's watchable, but they really dropped the ball on Mewni and characterization

Nah, Yea Forums just exaggerates everything. It's not exactly good but not exactly bad, you can get through the new episodes easily enough, it's just a far cry from what it used to be.

They also use the other characters better.

Status quo is better than "let's rush and/or drop these plotlines and characters to introduce new shit". Toffee/Ludo was such a great concept and they killed it in two boring episodes.

I have no pony head in this race, but I could tell things were going off the moment Mewni became more prominent. You keep the magical stuff at arms length so it STAYS magical, you don't go all in for good otherwise it just becomes as mundane as the real world.

The problem is they made it more mundane than the real world.

This show does that as well with the characters. Star and Marco still act like everything is the same despite multiple episodes of them going a step up in a relationship or a big change (Booth Buddies is one big fucking example).

They managed to make Star not knowing how to deal with a racially divided kingdom significantly less interesting than Star not knowing how to ride a bike.

It'd be nice if the other kingdoms did anything besides 'own some land over there'

It’s almost like changing the focus of a cartoon from two friends having adventures into racism is bad half way through the show is fucking retarded.

The first season was the worst part the show tho.

When a show abandons its entire premise to try to become something else, that rarely works.

It usually works in daily soap operas because they can make the audience easy into it faster.
Generally though, a time skip is the best way to make that work. That’s the fastest way to make things different without needing to explain what happened. Plus, then you can have flashback episodes to explain anything and everything that the audience might call foul on

How about Meteora spin off as a magical monster princess with Marco Jr as her cuck buddy

Attached: image.jpg (500x576, 39K)

Marco jr is a girl called Mariposa

Then and Marco have a son, and Meteora is a shotacon who seduces him.

Quick question

What determines if something is a monster
Like why aren't ponyheads considered monsters
Or whatever Kelly is

Bullshit reasons Nefcy can’t be bothered to explain

>What determines if something is a monster
The butthurt of the Mewmans and the HMC. Also, bad writing

essentially being a creature from Mewni that's not allied with the Mewmans. pony heads and Mewmans are allies, Kelly as a Woolett is from another dimension entirely

BUT going by Tom's example, if you don't look like a Mewman you can still claim monster identity despite not being treated like a monster at all, for that sweet oppression cred

When season 2 was still ongoing, season one was regarded by EVERYONE to be awful.
Now that we are in 4 suddenly everyone loves season 1?
Its the zelda cycle.

I always loved Season 1; I'm sorry so many anons were idiots about it

An infinite number of plots can happen without falling back on a cheap gimmick like completely changing the setting & point of the show.

The problem wasn't the Earth setting growing stale, the problem was that the writers were just too lazy to develop their ideas any further, so they just trotted out new gimmicks. It was a band-aid solution to their deeper laziness.

Season 1 was a good introduction to season 2, when the show peaked. Now they throw into the garbage everything they build up in those seasons and turn the show into a boring metaphor of racism, retcons, putrid unfunny filler garbage and dragging starco until the last 3 minutes of the show because the writers think people loves drama (seriously, that was a plot for a whole episode) and being cock blocked.

Know what the worst part is? The show literally showed that it was self aware of that when they had Tad bring up to Marco that he has dimensional scissors and could go anywhere yet chooses to be in a place where he’d be miserable

>"user it's just mail please don't hurt me!"

Attached: image.jpg (1066x748, 85K)

Anyone have the S3 Mega please?

We're gonna get fucked in the feels on Beach Day, aren't we?

Attached: large.png (500x281, 146K)

more like fucked in the ASS

Attached: untitled.png (479x270, 190K)

Nah, just moar Yea Forums bitching and moaning

I prefer baby Marco he’s got wheels for hands!

I actually don't mind that the show went from "Fish out of water Star Butterfly goes to Earth" to "Fish out of water Marco Diaz goes to Mewni", I thought for a cartoon, that was a fun way of switching up the plot (while at the same time, not really) to keep it fresh and allowing dynamics to change.

It was the non-stop romance drama and WILL THEY WON'T THEY bullshit that plagued it all down.

>when the show peaked
Is this pasta or just another coded filter for me to interpret the entire post as a troll/bait post to ignore. Cuz that's the way I keep interpreting it.

the writers of this show are sexually attracted to babies and enjoy raping them

they hid that pretty well for the first two seasons or so, but then by S3 their perversions started slipping through and the fun is gone

It's a phrase meaning, "It was at its best at this time."

The show was moving away from school since the end of S1 user. You wouldn't have had that if Ludo had continued being the villain of the week, and Toffee hasn't been introduced. But we know everyone has a boner for the lizard dick and kino Ludo, so accept it as the tax you paid to see that to fruition.
The tragedy is that for all the world building and call backs they used, they failed to weave it into the story of the main characters and how it affects their thoughts and actions, and instead decided to dick around with side characters and drama that no one really asked for.

>"Now go my minions, and harass them out of industry! Spread these facts to the corners of the internet! Help me to complete my ascendancy as a paragon of righteousness" -Sabrina Cotugno

Can't get fucked in the feels if you lost anything to feel. Starco gets resurrected and killed every other week to the point where it's to be expected.

Attached: starco is dead.png (1844x344, 50K)

>so accept it as the tax you paid to see that to fruition.
Both Toffee and kino Ludo are dead. We lost them for nothing. It wasn't worth it.

They got to exist. If you just wanted "fun times in echo creek", then those plot lines can't progress and they wouldn't exist. Toffee's keikaku would have ended and the half wand would have just been a thing to be fixed, probably a la "inu yasha" knowing Nefcys weeb tendencies, and Ludo would've been left with a gag crater of his castle that he'd slowly rebuild.

They made Earth less realistic than the fantasy world Star comes from.

>and they wouldn't exist
Better than what we got.
>probably a la "inu yasha"
Way better than what we got. At least Naraku was cool.

Attached: Naraku's wish.png (619x907, 606K)

isekai is the worst genre of all time

Agreed. I actually like the plot developments with Mewny. The romance is garbage though.

why the fuck does everyone think something big will happen in that episode?

I miss Ferguson and Alfonzo. I know they were forced by disney exec and Nefcy didn't like them very much, but the interaction between them and Marco/Star and them witnessing all of the crazy shit and even joining them at times were pretty were pretty entertaining. It's just not fucking fair.

Attached: 1533367598691.jpg (750x735, 269K)

likely because the show is treating it like a big event for some fucking reason

Attached: Screenshot (287).png (1366x768, 1002K)

but when this episode happened before this one you know nothing will change?? are starcofags really this fucking delusional?

Magical being sent to [MODERN DAY] Is the worst fucking thing in the universe, it didn't work for He-Man, it didn't work for beast masters, it didn't work for Horse show, it didn't work for Smurfs. I'm glad by season 2 they just dropped the BS of "ISN'T PUBLIC SCHOOL A GREAT SETTING?"

Why's that?

Fish out of water stories in general are played out.

Is the joke that Season 4 has been surprisingly good despite all that could have gone wrong? Are we just pretending to hate it or is it just the typical case of it being around so long that many users here now feel they have to hate it?

Season 4 is only marginally better than 3, but it's still horrible and suffers from the same issues.

it doesn't really have a direction or a villain and still wastes a lot of episodes on stupid will they won't it shipping bullshit

what was soooo bad about season 3?

I thought the premise was a magical princess vs the forces of evil

Don't know what the joke is supposed to be or why would anyone feel the need to pretend anything. Season 4 follows up hard on season 3 so if someone didn't like s3 (which obviously was the case for a lot of people) then they won't like s4. It's not rocket science.

>the premise was supposed to be
Didn't know you were the creator of the series

What an utterly dumb reply.

What was straight up retconned?

you're the village idiot

Isekai, in concept, is not a bad genre to go for, plenty of things that people love are technically isekai but maybe not thought of in that way.
The issue with isekai is that if the writing isn't focused it ends up turning into: harem shit to drive interest through cute girls and romance plots, the main character becoming overpowered or having an easy/predictable out to situations, the aspect of being from a different world being faded out to the point where it should've just been a fantasy story in the first place, or the new world either becoming stale or failing to bring something new.

In the end, the solution is just make good characters, an interesting world, or have an interesting gimmick that turns into a paragraph long title, but a lot of isekai end up being cookiecutter to the point of parody.

Attached: 468684c3-fab1-4e3d-84f0-45adf9fa79f5.png (949x1200, 755K)

Attached: 9591aaa2-e963-493e-b41a-770ac3c7754b.jpg (1280x1656, 451K)

No one wants to see highschool shit bro.

Isekai falls victim of the ''self incert''

Honest to God, the one thing that makes me instantly like Steven Universe infinitely more.

No bullshit "will they, won't they" romance drama that we KNOW is only going to end one way that drags out for three fucking seasons.

Steven and Connie like each other off the bat. Boom, done, no bullshit.

>a lot of isekai end up being cookiecutter to the point of parody.
I disagree. Isekai is, in the end, a genre. While plenty of isekai share elements, they tend to have a specific gimmick or gimmicks around which the main plot is built that is unique. Also, isekai protagonists tend to fall into a bunch of wildly different categories and it's usually not the bungling harem protagonist even if they have a harem. That unique frame of reference and approach to the world they find themselves in makes each isekai story feel unique. After all, the premise is supposed to be exploring how the world reacts to the person and vice versa.

Also, isekai has A LOT of cliches and most stories tend to have a unique combination of which ones are played straight and which ones are subverted.

>Conflicting visions between being an epic adventure and being a woke show about social issues.
If they'd just made Marco the protagonist and made Star slowly become a cunt INTENTIONALLY instead of by accident, they could have done both.

But user, the SJW/Progressive character needs to be portrayed as virtuous and correct.

The problem is that Marco being a fish out of water on Mewni didn't really make any sense, because he'd already been to Mewni several times before and fit in fine there.

If only it stayed that way

It was never that way.

Yes it was

Attached: IMG_1333.png (832x1080, 1.43M)

>Forced separation of the two main characters the made little sense
>Creation of a new love triangle that most thought was just an attempt to prolong the love triangle drama, random side characters popping in and disappearing.
>No clear villain for half of the season, one that was disappointing compared to Toffee and Ludo.
>Most episodes either being boring relationship drama, or ponyhead slice of life that really shouldn't exist.
>Hard setting change to Mewni, but with little worldbuilding put into the setting to really make the magic real.

Attached: Ha ha remember when people thought the cape would mean something.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

These are pretty much still true for season 4

Season 4 at least didn't do something as stupid as separating Star and Marco for no solid reason. That was the writers going "shit starco is happening too fast we need to shit out some way to stop it".

Those characters were never all together at once.

Still, it's really strange. They've obliterated the motivations of the primary characters.

anons are mad starkuh didn't happen in the first episode, and now there is more ships

Attached: 0nroxedeu8s21.gif (700x394, 424K)

>HOW DO YOU MESS THIS UP??

They didn't. You can only do the slife of life garbage for so long before it kills any creative juices you may have left.

Attached: 1555451715476.png (1000x2301, 3.42M)

Everything changed the moment that Star found out that strangers aren't just friends you haven't met.

>creativity killed after only 13 episodes

Marco Jr. is a girl so we are having American Pretty Cure instead.
Which is far better than cuck shit

Attached: 39447740d8b40e666c6dd4a20b26396d.jpg (736x893, 152K)

>What is season 2

Also it has already been done to death with multiple other shows.

I don't get this faggots whining about shipping drama but also complain about the people who want this love triangles bullshit to be over.

Star totally would have fallen for the whole "I've got candy and puppies in my van" routine.

Are you new here?

people should be ready for Starco be a last minute hook up, pretty much nobody denies, so getting so mad over the show dont be 99% starco moments to the point of hating it is retarded, just enjoy the ride and if you hate the show over relationships on a cartoon, well fuck you

it all started when Aaron and Dominic decided to (with Nefcy's blessing) completely throw away an outline they were given and turned it into Mewberty

Explain

And in the unlikely event that it wasn't actually about prolonging love triangle drama, that the pairings we have now are actually the intended endgame? That's really fucking stupid too because nothing was done to set either of them up for the entire first half of the series. The endgame pairings shouldn't be regarded as complete crack (if anybody even thinks of them at all) when you're watching the first 2 seasons of a 4 season show.

This is why Manna is the only acceptable endgame ship for Marco.

Or postgame.

Seriously this. If Tomstar was the intended endgame, it's completely inexplicable that Tom wasn't involved in Battle for Mewni. And that there literally was not a single positive interaction between Tom and Star prior to season 3.

Actually regardless of whether Tomstar is endgame, the fact that it even was a thing at all makes his absence from Battle for Mewni inexplicable from a storytelling standpoint.

so seriously what happened to Marco's old butt buddies? are they just off screen, when's the last time we saw them?

It shouldn't had start to begin with. Jackie should have dropped Marco after their first date and we could have avoided everything.

Attached: 3a6de3e2fa6a175b86c273a2c24999ac.jpg (735x413, 57K)

I hope they have the balls to go with the St. Elsewhere ending and have Mewni/Star be Marco's coma-dream. Salt would be off the charts.

Stupidity =/= balls

Ok fine. I hope they're stupid enough to have Mewni/Star be Marco's coma-dream. Happy?

Honestly at this point I want any ending that makes the most people mad, either a BFF ending, a korra ending, a Star alone as a independent womyn ending.

nuuuuuuu you're just a salty starconian, they should be just friends because subvert expectations n shiet

tomco ending for maximum salt

tomco would be the korra ending and yeah the salt would be enormous

>a Star alone as a independent womyn ending
I do think this is pretty likely. Star finally takes things seriously as ruler and Marco returns to Earth.

But they would get a ton of Progressive Points

But she's not the ruler of Mewni.

Star will end up with a life on earth I'm sure

Christ this board turned against this show hard. Could someone give the rundown of what happened after Battle for Mewni? I haven’t really kept up since then. I get the impression the show just sort of devolved into a bunch of relationship shit?

>the single scissor left can just make one last trip (because hekapoo dies as a villain in the final battle)
>Marco need to close the portal from the earth side so the magic dimension don't engulf it or whatever
>Star and Marco say goodbye and kiss with tears in their eyes
>Janna is still in Mewni and the last scene is Star and Janna holding hands and smiling
How the internet will react if nefcy pull this piece of shit from her asshole?

Plots of monster racism and social prejudice, Eclipsa being the main focus, Star becoming a cunt and Marco losing protagonism.
also this

if you want to put extra salt, make Kelly jump to Marco's side of the portal before closing and have Tom appearing on the middles of Star and Janna, there you have the perfect storm of butthurt.
add the Marco waking up on class and all of this being a dream

>But she's not the ruler of Mewni.
She will be once she defeats Eclipsa.

>Star will end up with a life on earth I'm sure
Yeah... no

I don’t think this being a script driven show would really change anything. I mean you are just regurgitating opinions from a jewtuber who knows nothing about animation. Do you seriously think there are a plethora of good writers in this day and age? Don’t blame storyboards or scripts they both have their advantages and disadvantages. The real problem is serialization and how so many creators nowadays feel the need to make their story bigger than it needs to be. The crew isn’t even told how many seasons it necessarily had until another season was green-lit and this is another problem too for most shows who want an overarching plot. Rick and Morty is a script driven show and it suffers the same problems as Star vs .

Looks like a totally new team of people took over the third season and after. The whole series shifted to a more generic fantasy series with wacky character of the week each episode.

The wand was the central element to the whole show. In season 4 it stopped mattering completely. Most of the time it never makes any kind of appearance at all even in Eclipsa's hand.

there's no way filthy pie folk descendants will get the wand again, also Meteora is Glossaryck's new favorite, how about paying attention to the show you watch

Reminder, this show endorse lobotomy. Mind eraser pew! Pew!

And then...
The class is introduced to a garishly dressed new student with long blonde hair named Star.
Marco: Hey, um, y-you're not from a, um, magical dimension are you?
Star: What?! No, I moved here from Minnesota. You're funny. Let's be friends.
Marco smiles.

Making portals is quick and easy, and MArco got his own means of doing it in season 2. He could still live on Earth and go visit Mewni anytime he wanted and be back for dinner. But for some reason they keep writing it like moving back and forth is incredibly hard to do.

and then
Ferguson and Al start shooting the school

In theory, would human villain save this show?

It was shown to be a savage medieval shithole back in season 1. Not exactly an amazing magical fantasy realm full of adventure. More like illiterate peasants, monsters, and large animals that eat anything.

>In theory, would human villain save this show?
So Marco get gunned down by Trump's army just like Raico's comic

You ruined it

She never wanted to leave Earth in the first place. She stayed on Mewni because she was a princess and was destined to become queen one day, but Eclipsa/Meteora fills that role. She can now make life choices without the pressure of a Kingdom behind her back.

Attached: rebel princess and safe kid.png (620x480, 221K)

Brittney was one of the few characters that was actually in the original SvTFOE concept. Its pretty obvious the character Brittney was meant to take aim at Daron Nefcy's high school bullies. That she even calls Star a butterface seems ripped from the Horseface Hackette's own personal experiences. However, she was suddenly dropped from the show when Nefcy could've done way more to beat up on this effigy. Makes me wonder if said high school bully later contacted Nefcy and congratulated her for her success or showed maturity that made Nefcy suddenly give up on this concept.

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S02E02.Mr.Candle.Cares.Red.Belt.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapsho (373x531, 55K)

After teasing with Star being in love with Marco, Jackie was unnecesary in the triangle.
Turning her into an important piece of Season 2 was the first mistake which lead to this unpleasant situation.

Attached: db6a197dd60e8aaca7d6509316658198.jpg (515x960, 60K)

is this from 'that' comic? did the artist ever finish it?

Female animators really hate highschool huh? They will never get over Stacy making fun of their Sakura Card captor and pokemon fanart.

Nefcy's openly stated that High School was not a happy time in her life and that she was an oddball outsider. As an example, her usual attire consisted of customized dresses with dolls sewn onto them.

>is this from 'that' comic?
>that
Your are not in r/starvstheforcesofevil anymore you ultra faggot retard

user seems to know what the show was suppose to be even though he had 0 involvement in making it

What?

God, she doesn't look that autistic nowadays desu

Between Friends is the best thing to come from this show

What's weird is how Moon 'scattered' the monsters, but still clearly allowed her puppet state, the avarius kingdom, and neutral monster states (pigeons, ponyheads, demons, waterfolk) to exist. At best, she dissolved what was Batwin's kingdom and scattered the ligger army, but allowed bandits to prosper without any real regard for the safety of Mewni.
We can see butterfly kingdom was put in a magic shield of sorts, but diplomatically, she utterly failed.
Her puppet state was a complete joke and seemed to be just one building ruling over a swamp of sorts with noone around. Unless we missed some kind of mass exodus after their dictator was banished by Ludo, it was just another historically neutral/allied monster family being left alone instead of a family put in charge of controlling all the untermensch monsters.
The fact that the liggers seem to be so much more powerful, but never distinguished from the low tier monsters that made up Ludo's mob seems strange, especially when the rogue battalion we saw in "Moon the Undaunted" consisted entirely of liggers.
Unrelated, but I think the show writers forgot the pigeon kingdom was supposed to be new when they made Eclipsa able to speak pigeon and completely unsurprised by their presence in what would've been a former kingdom of Mewmans (see the skeletons).
Really I don't know why they think of the pigeons as anything but enemies considering what they are.

I think being married helps, Bobby seems like a great guy.

Attached: Nefcy HS.jpg (720x960, 178K)

Personally I think it's Hekapoo.

Attached: Marco and Hekapoo.png (799x1245, 502K)

Moon and the rest of mewni royalty were depicted a shitty burgess despotic rulers. Now that was retconed and she was a wise and kind ruler like all the queens before her, except the republican ones. Mewni was a shithole because white people, i mean, mewmans, are too retarded to live.

Reddit spacing lol

Ya really if SU is so good then I don't see why it needs an army of one samefag going from thread to thread telling everyone how much better it is than SvTFOE, DCSG, TLH, etc etc etc.

Nefcy was peak 90s-core weeb.

Attached: 1544673776693[1].jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Attached: 1544672498472[1].jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Imagine the smell

What a cutie

>And this is our daughter's room!
>She's very interested in foreign culture, you see...

I'm not sure why the writers think making Mewmans too retarded to live helps the monster/mewman racism plot seem good. If one side is just too stupid to live, then how did they even oppress the monsters anyway?

Attached: Reminder that some hue monkey can do better worldbuilding than the show writers with lazy Star recol (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Yeah, it’s a fragment from Area’s ‘Between Friends’. It took her three years and 150 pages to actually finish the damn thing. Most pages can be found at paheal if you’re interested in vanilla stuff.

Attached: 3007BF47-46EB-42C1-A051-7886B2FE48BE.jpg (595x391, 49K)

looks like your average Deviantart user
why exactly did she get a show?

It's almost like this same argument can be used analogously to real-life black supremacists who think that they invented "mathematics" and "astrology [sic]" and "were charting the stars before [cumskins] were crawling out of caves"...

She banged Alex Hirsch.

Attached: 1516316641703[1].jpg (540x603, 272K)

Her father works in the entertainment industry and she herself had worked in animation for a while. Yes nepotism exists in every industry.
ez pz go away

Oh god you're that fucking retard that like that stupid hue fag recolors of star as the old "queens" and whose idea of worldbuilding os stupid shit mixed with GF references that would make Rebecca Sugar blush.

How to fuck your cartoon in 1 step!

>CALARTS! or:
> "DEEP DEEP DEEEEEEEEP AND DARK AND SAD" lore (the worst shit seriously)
>romance
>existentialism
I hope that DCSHG never do that shit, Based Faust, fuck CalArts

Oh, right, my mistake.

She let BOBBY bang Alex Hirsch while she watched.

Are her parents separated? I heard she grew up with only her mother.

It was an executive decision to give marco friends the writers didn't care about. They dropped them the moment they got the chance to.

I have no idea, I just know she’s on really good terms with her father at least.

Reminder Marco lost Heekapoo because of Star.

Please don't, she's pretty much the only reason I still watch the show and she barely shows up or does anything anymore.

Attached: Hekapoo Callmepo.png (1186x1280, 1.63M)

It's to make the issue black and white instead of having any hint of grey.

When they showed that Meman family getting kicked out of their house I wondered if they were actually going to address the fact that trying to fix historical injustices can create new injustices (like Zimbabwean farmers). But no, the episode was just about how racists are stupid and annoying. Great.

It's the SoCal thinking of "only dumb hicks are racists".

While also believing that employing Hondurans as nannies and housekeepers at near slave wages makes them heroic.

Where did she find a strap-on that small?

She had an argument with Eclipsa last week because they had her waiting for hours.
Kinda stupid from the MHC if they really thought it was an important issue.

It's something.

Attached: 7501430299a4641f08ca7c773cfaeace.jpg (736x1913, 171K)

What's the context of this pic? Is there more?

That was strange. The stalling tactic is a legitimate psychological method to dealing with Eclipsa
>We tel you when to come to use and we meet you when we say
But they played it off that they were just out getting corn shakes before Hekapoo says they’ve detected ancient magic being used. And nobody actually knows what she’s referring to, Eclipsa denies any knowledge of it and unlike with Mina, we weren’t shown something that the characters are unaware of. It’s like three people wrote the episode without talking to each other and a fourth person stitched 11 minutes together from their ideas.

Just that.

They were fucking in the cloud to not awake Meteora and Eclipsa caught them in the act.

Attached: 3639f2d5290914ccca2766a703b5b518.jpg (736x856, 144K)

Alex is truly based, best modern cartoon creator hands down

Male otakus hate high school the most. They're obsessed over the high school setting because they want to rewrite their terrible school experiences, bullying is fucking brutal in Japan, by a feeling known as "the nostalgia for what never happened".

Attached: otaku-pillow-person.jpg (384x288, 24K)

this picture is implying eclipsa is really old and I do not like it

you insert sjw politics into it.

It makes me feel funny

>the UN waste their time denying lonely losers some joy in their lives instead of ending criminal gangs enslaving real children

Why did Star lie to Eclipsa about the Spellbook? Star trusts Eclipsa, right?

She has doubts

I thought Eclipsa was able to read minds? how can Star keep secrets from her?

She doesn't trust Globgor and can't be 100% that Eclipsa isn't going to just use it to free him/she's not going to ruin how things currently are by asking.

Also, Eclipsa sucks. That's reason alone to not tell her.

Because Eclipsa trusts Star, that's why she doesn't read her mind.

Attached: 7e63d6d291625b3dd59057dd30543185.jpg (726x2813, 365K)

>Eclipsa sucks
Whaaaat? No, she’s like a cool wine aunt!

If there was a government loan program that provided NEETs with housing, transportation, education, and a woman with the promise that the NEET would not have to pay any of the debt back after ten years if they get their own house off a government-funded block, got their own vehicle instead of using one of the government's, got a four-year degree in any field of education, and were married (not necessarily to the government-provided woman), society's problems would plummet.

how is she a cool wine aunt if she has a baby

>fuck niggers and fuck welfare, lel libertarian meme
>gimme women and job, daddy goverment

Attached: Libertarian Realist.jpg (600x620, 58K)

Neets means more jobs for women and minorities so no.

What's your definition of "cool wine aunt"?

Actually, if the government got rid of welfare programs completely, except for military veterans and their direct descendants and spouses (wives, sons, and daughters, but not granddaughters or brothers), while also abolishing the IRS, the Federal Reserve, and all forms of taxes (income, property, etc.) except for an extremely-high sales tax so that way the economy grows based on spending money and stagnates if money is hoarded miserly, society's problems would plummet.

they spent their whole life simply fucking around without having a family on their own
no children, not married, 30+
also they love travelling

god you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about why do you bother with the pretense you stupid jackass

>Good goy, the government is your enemy.

Attached: the-disney-empire_o_727691.jpg (543x780, 69K)

Actually, if the government exterminated all cripples, mental-retards, anyone over the age of 75, and minorities, while also encouraging young whites to get married and have as many children as possible on the government's dole, as well as ending all fast-food chains and limited internet access, television, and video games to government officials only, society's problems would plummet.

If you impose a very high sales tax people will stop spending money altogether out of resentment.

That's cute in the age of vaccines, GPS and paved roads. Traveling is as meaningful as going to the mall. Try XVI century men exploring the unknown.

She does not take care of that baby, pretty much everyone else does.

I miss Star...
;_;

Attached: a037d21208c0b3777e749f68b7141eb8feb3fd56[1].png (800x1000, 623K)

because she's busy freeing her husband
bitch needs that monstercock badly

Traveling is an excuse to have sex with strangers user.

This is actually true, this combination is basically a nuke for cartoons

It also ruins replayability after the show is done. You can't watch just a single episode without being confused.

This thing only ever existed because of the huge waiting times between Steven Universe seasons. It was always going to be shit.

But it could be good. They have all the ingredients and they just ruin it for being talentless hacks.

Attached: Singing Ransomgram 2.png (366x380, 284K)

>hoard money
Noone puts their money under their mattresses or in a swimming pool McDuck style. They invest or store it in the bank, who then can loan that money to other people.
The main ways money escapes is in offshore funds, accounts, and tax evasion/fraud.
Removing income tax might reduce that loss by encouraging people not to go out of their way to send money out of the country, but it opens more issues while not really closing others.
It would probably make fraud and money laundering harder to detect without the IRS auditing individuals or worse companies. You may think that the IRS only exists to rob you, but it also helps protect you from other robbers in a sense.
Likewise, I can see why you'd think a high sales tax might help cover the deficit left from income tax, but discouraging people from spending money is only going to make them want to go spend their money elsewhere. Just look at states with lower sales tax.
People will travel to other states, or even countries (see Canadians who live on the border who go to shop for non-bagged milk in the USA) to avoid the crushing sales tax.
I think you should reconsider your ideas, and possibly try to take inspiration from currently suggested changes, such as eliminating the progressive income tax policy and increasing capital gains tax. I think both of those ideas in particular would achieve better results than the ones you have proposed.

Cartoons & Comics lol

Attached: 1554543572607.png (2048x1858, 922K)