Does Yea Forums like XKCD?

Does Yea Forums like XKCD?

Attached: text_entry.png (355x362, 61K)

i don't get it

Kind of an irrelevant aside to start the sentence with. Never a missed chance to boost the signal though and denormalize i suppose

Shut up, commie

Beer is delicious, nutritious, good and good for you

Yes.

I still don't like it.

At least he went with "weirdest" and not "worst".

I disagree, but I will not imply that your opinion is worthless or the result of a conspiracy.

I have no idea what this is about. Why does he have a remote control with letters and a space bar on it and why is he typing stuff on a television? And what is "our pl" supposed to be?

You are a stupid one, aren't you?

Never mind, I looked it up. Apparently he's a retard who pays for some sort of TV / movie service like Netflix instead of just watching whatever movie or show he wants for free by using the internet and they make you pick letters with the remote control to select what to watch or something.

You're the one paying for a proprietary service to provide you with what's already publicly available.

>at friends house
>using tv
>remote has built in motion controls or some shit
>can type in letters like the wiimote cursor
why the fuck isn't this the standard yet

Attached: IMG_20190311_181837_155.jpg (352x352, 25K)

I'm doing what now? Now you've just went full retard.

Beer is alcohol for lethargic bastards who can't commit. 30%+ or nothing.

If you understood what the comic was about it means you've used a retarded paid service like Netflix because you're too dumb to figure out how to find the same content online yourself.

Because you're broke

Reddit: The comic

Could be he's American. The draconian attitude they have towards movie piracy there is worse than the one they have towards weed.

>OH oh, imagine the plebs paying for a service when they can just steal everything they want!

Attached: 1547785820485.png (433x780, 490K)

Yeah.

I don't follow it every time it updates, but I enjoy the fact that it comments on some obscure topics from time to time in a unique way. I like that the art is simple and easy to read. I like the humor, and the lengths some of the April Fools comics go to.

It's not like reading XKCD makes you a scientist or mathematician. I don't think anyone gets a special golden high horse from liking it.

I also like Penny Arcade.

big yikes

It's not bad, but it's not great either.
For some reason it triggers a few autist on Yea Forums so you ever really see hate threads for it.

>but I will not imply that your opinion is worthless or the result of a conspiracy
Neither was the comic. it was making fun of itself.

>Looking at something already publicly available is "stealing"
Do you cover your ears when walking around in public to avoid hearing music you didn't "purchase" too?

>DUDW WEED LMAO

Anons like this are the same ones begging for streams every time an episode premiere happens

You're too stupid to know that some programming requires using a D Pad on a remote. I don't own any subscription services. You're a goddamn retard.

Or basic fucking cable, dumbass.

Is it not supposed to be funny? If it's not supposed to be funny and just point out things, I don't see the point in it.

>Halfway into his first term
How is the Trump thing even relevant in this comic?

is there a conspiracy out there about disliking beer?

#RESIST
#IMPEACHDRUMPF
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

Piss drinker

well, it is pretty weird the the guy who goes "you're fired!" on the tv show is now the president of the u.s.

somebody post his "I'm with Hillary" comic, its his funniest one

Stouts and ales in general are; the rest is pisswasser

>being some kind of stone age dumbass that pays for cable

imagine being this autistic

I know little faggots like you who jack off to kiddie cartoons don't watch live sports anymore, or even pay bills, but it comes bundled with internet and was a win-win in both regards.

>good and good for you
Drinking beer has made you so retarded you couldn't even think up a proper fourth quality and went for this shitty cop-out.

90% of people who use Netflix aren't using it because it's legal, but just because it's more convenient than torrenting.

I see the Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with him.

Remember Reagan? Or maybe Schwarzenegger?

I hate that comic

FUCK DRUMPF

Not really. Can sometimes be funny but for how pretentious it is about its message you’d think they’d do more than just draw stick figures.

Maybe the fact that you don’t even have to work on your art and your relying only on the message makes the statement in itself you think what you put little work In deserves a look.

it's okay if you stick to the science related ones. his social commentary falls flat most of the time though.

both of whom were actors. If you think trump was acting on the apprentice, i got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya.

I also remember when Arnold Schwarzenegger was president

Governor of the largest state ain't shabby, user

We did it as a joke and you know it

It has like a 20% hit rate for me. The rest of the time I think it's sort of just boring.

Why do people still want to perpetuate the lie that beer is something that can legitimately be liked?

Seems like one of those things that no one over the age of 60 would ever EVER grasp and rage about on their tech help line until they give up and stop making it.

Your entire state is a joke.

Cringe and bluepilled

>cable
This made me realize I haven't paid for cable or owned an actual television set since I was in uni 10 years ago.

>California elects a Republican movie star as their governor twice
nah. it wasn't a joke. especially since every Democratic governor we've had has been a corrupt piece of shit hellbent on screwing over California to line the party's pockets. the worst republicans have done is cut welfare and funding to shitty inner-city schools.

Thank fuck I'm not the only one who remembers that timeline shift. Crazy days.

Maybe in america but in here finland they lose shows and movies all the time so i just torrent everything nowadays.

>cut welfare and funding to shitty inner-city schools
Racist pieces of shit, like all republicunts.

>throwing money away on illegal immigrants and publicly funded babysitters for "urban" youfs
we're not europe.

Attached: ew.jpg (291x348, 61K)

It is pretty fucking weird to those of us old enough to remember his 80s shenanigans.

>This user likes a thing I don't! He must be retarded
Big Yikers

>Largest state
What is Alaska?

trump lmao

>>This user likes a thing I don't! He must be retarded
>Big Yikers

Attached: 1552887320350.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

>>this institution is a money-sink that produces nothing but failure, we shouldn't keep its useless hulk going
>you're just racist

You said it sarcastically but it's actually correct.

Attached: 1537416478841.png (934x725, 869K)

user, there's always going to be starving niggers. This is a constant whether you spend 10 million or 10 billion on them. Year by year, decade by decade, starving niggers remain constant and increase.

It's best to just cut them loose rather than artificially supporting them like a faux-humanitarian terrarium.

Can you think of how much infrastructure could be repaired if We didn't subsidize niggers cramming fried chicken in their faces? We could even subsidize college education. Think of all the science that could be done!

He makes funny graphs sometimes because he can't ruin them by overexplaining everything.

To be honest, most strips I see, even acclaimed ones like The Far Side suffer from the problem of overexplaining and redundant captions, maybe that's just American thing.

Most of the time. It's telling that webcomics have come to the point that this one isn't super high on the politically annoying scale

yeah I think it's objectively weird.
Unfortunately getting a democrat on the republican ticket isn't weird anymore. seems to be par the course now. first one that's won though that i'm aware of.

Biggest in landmass.
California is biggest by population and GDP, which are generally the more prudent metrics when discussing the "bigness" of states than raw landmass.

"largest" is implicitly if not explicitly, referring to size.

it's mostly pompous shit

Attached: xkcdsucks.jpg (600x1650, 310K)

No.

Based beerposter

Thank you Kavanaugh, very cool!

The only correct opinion.

XKCD is great when taken at face value: the embodiment of "what if a statistician made a webcomic, but drew it with his feet?"

The Wii was a huge hit with people that aren't typically console users though.

>Maybe in america but in here finland they lose shows and movies all the time so i just torrent everything nowadays.
It's not a great decision to pay some service to provide you copies of freely available public internet content in America either. It's just people not knowing any better.

>reagan
Republicans fucking love retarded celebrities from leftist states.

A lot of apps and such for tv are incredibly inconvenient with the design, since you still have the remote for input, or maybe a console controller.
I don't have a tv, or netflix, but it's that way over at friends. I think if I ever got a tv and something like netflix I'd look into if I could set up a keyboard for it to avoid that.

Most likely, we'd be an interplanetary species by now.

It's also slipping in GDP. Yet, the population increases...

Got it, you're still pretending

ORGAN MINGE UNGOOD

That'd just be redundant, the only presidents who were worse were the ones who committed outright genocide instead of just kidnapping children en masse.

So, what show are the stick people trying to find?
>OUR PL

I think they were naming the Playstation "Our Playstation".

>It's also slipping in GDP.
Wow so it might be the fourth largest instead of the third? You must really be looking forward to that dramatic downfall that would surely make your shitty states look better (it wouldn't, that's why you have to pretend that red states somehow don't have drugs and homelessness).

I disagree with your opinion on the context of the post.

Our Planet, the new David Attenborough series, probably.

Are you a child who doesn’t understand that people can like bitter flavors? Or just an idiot who doesn’t realize the vast quantities of different flavored beers out there?

He’s upset because he made an entire comic towards shilling for Hilary Clinton

lmao who uses a TV in 20 fucking 19

Isn't kidnapping children en masse a criterion for genocide though?

Not necessarily. There's lots of ways to genocide a people.

My brother and my Sister's Husband are boozehounds, they're fucking connoisseurs when it comes to liquor. Every beer they've ever given me tastes like goddamn paint thinner. And most alcohol, the only time I've actually enjoyed the taste of liquor was drinking Absinthe down in New Orleans. Tasted like Black Jellybeans.

>having a pallete this bad
Yikes

Went from 5th to 7th.
And, it only holds onto what it does because it has 3 of 5 major ports on the West coast, so it gets to skim off of nearly everything going into the country from China.

what were his shenanigans. I was only vaguely aware he existed from his cameo in home alone 2

The idea is that nobody truely enjoys drinking beer, they're all just pretending to like it to fit in. It's bollocks, I love bitter stuff, that's why I'm on Yea Forums.

>(it wouldn't, that's why you have to pretend that red states somehow don't have drugs and homelessness).
Fun fact, drugs and homelessness in red states is heavily correlated with blue regions in red states, which is also heavily correlated with black population in red states.

Press the speech to text button on your remote, you dumb dumb fag.
It's the one with the microphone on it.

really sorry to say buddy but some of us who never had netflix or a television that can cast youtube still experienced it through having friends

Will people like actually kill themselves if Trump gets re-elected? Apart from claiming he was a Muslim and his wife was a man Obama was never talked about this much and its all becoming so tiresome.
>left boot is bad
>no right boot is bad
>but in the end it was the same person fucking you

While the beer one is bad, I think this takes the cake for most insipid one. The ones where he's trying to be cute and/or romantic are the worst.

Attached: xkcd spinning.jpg (600x386, 40K)

This one pretty stupid too.

Attached: xkcd ballpit.png (700x231, 73K)

And the superior version.

Attached: xkcd will always suck.png (700x269, 51K)

>never owned a TV with a alphanumeric parental control code
Nothing that happened before 2010 matters or can be related to the present.

The infamous "beer" comic for anyone out of the loop.

By the way, there's a CYOA on /trash/ where you have ball pit sex and every time I look at it I'm reminded of XKCD. I sort of wonder if the XKCD guy made it sometimes.

Attached: xkcd beer.png (599x282, 48K)

Most beers suck but not for the reasons he indirectly claims they do.

This is just me, but I think it's because hops are gross. Wheat beer is fantastic but regular beer with the hops tastes nasty.

As someone who appreciates dark stouts to hoppy IPAs to macro lagers, this is one of the gayest webcomics I've ever read. Including that piss-fun furry tumblr shit that gets posted and banned on here from time to time.