Yes, mommy.

Attached: 0.png (1044x272, 168K)

hey jannies:

snape kills dumbledore

darth vader is luke's father

Han solo get killed at the end of FA.

Yea Forums : leak mangas a week in advance, nobody gives a shit
Yea Forums : leak games and events months in advance, nobody gives a shit
Yea Forums leaks a fucking kid movie 5 days early : DEATH TO THOSE WHO ATTACK DISNEYGOD'S PAID HYPE MACHINE
you just don't make that shit up.

No mods gave a shit about Superman's death

As retarded as Snyder is, it's just common decency

It's almost like the spoilers don't hurt Disney and hurt the other posters who would like to be able to continue posting here without fear of constant spoilers cuz it's lulz to take away all the surprises. Like it's one thing to read a spoiler thread. But in the start niggas post spoilers right in the middle of a God damn discussion with no context than haha got eem. This movie will make all the money regardless of what the entirety of Yea Forums thinks. Spoilers here won't change that. It just annoys people who don't want to read them. I mean the only alternative is not go here at all until you have seen the movie. Which honestly is the best response if you are so triggered by it.

But we have to kiss Disney's ass now that they're the biggest entertainment company in the world

Attached: image.png (424x600, 367K)

Are you just learning that Yea Forums bows to the disneygods?
Wouldn't be surprised if Yea Forums mods weren't on their payroll.

While I do concede the majority of the world now bends knee to the mouse... I don't really get how spoilers on Yea Forums mean the mods bow to the mouse. There's tons of other reasons why they bow to the mouse, but I don't get how this one meabs that.

Spike Spiegel dies at the end

After seeing the spoilers i think I might actually go and see the movie.

Attached: ravenofthesword.jpg (2326x1833, 185K)

shoobidee doobidee doo
That's professor hulk

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1078, 214K)

Could have at least linked to the moderation rule that prohibits spoilers because I could do with a refresher on 4 channel regulations. A better understanding of rules enables a better understanding of how best to break them.

NO HE'S JUST RESTING AFTER A HARD DAY

So what movie is all the fuss about?

>hmmmm your boots taste so good today massahhh mmmmmm

You know I wouldn't mind this but the mods are so fucking incompetent when it comes to Yea Forums that they can't be bothered to place stickies for anything actually important but apparently a spoiler for Endgame gets everyone fucking ass hurt to the point of needing this.

Hey mods why not just put a sticky that says "Welcome to Yea Forums" like every other god damn board? and have that spoiler shit mentioned in it you pricks.

Oh by the way time travel stories fucking suck

are you only just realising now that Yea Forums is full of homos?

>It's almost like the spoilers don't hurt Disney and hurt the other posters who would like to be able to continue posting here without fear of constant spoilers cuz it's lulz to take away all the surprises

you mean if I keep posting spoilers redditors will go away? why didn't I think of this sooner instead of getting banned for cunny all the time????

>Shilling for the mouse
Yeah that's just embarrassing.

It's Yea Forums rule 2.

>and hurt the other posters
Imagine being an adult, and say this. Unironically. Hand on bible. you are there in your life. you cry at movie spoilers. Movies made for 12 year old kids. You cry at them and blog about how it's unfair and tragic.
Unironically.

>it's just common decency

Attached: yup.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

Or better yet Avengers Endgame IS A MOVIE any discussion needs to be on >>Yea Forums and not here.
Personally I'm dreading the next couple of weeks avalanched by a veritable horde of MCU cape shiters and their cancerous threads 'why didn't he just create infinite resources' crapping up Yea Forums for the next 3 months.

>Or better yet Avengers Endgame IS A MOVIE any discussion needs to be on >>Yea Forums and not here.
>this asspull argument again
We ahave already had it a million time and just like a million time before, you will be told it is Yea Forums related, as it has always be. You won't change the rules, user, no matter how much you complain.

Someone has been triggered.

>Losing all faith in humanity.

Attached: Lost faith.jpg (861x783, 292K)

Absolutely based. Yea Forums is for 2D, and may all 3D sinners burn in hell.

he has a point kinda hypocritical of Yea Forums and Yea Forums regarding spoilers

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
FUCK Yea Forums FUCK THE MCU FUCK THE MODS FOR NOT NIPPING THIS TUMOR IN THE BUD

>Yea Forums finally got a sticky
OH SHIT
>it's not a containment thread for dumb capeshit, or even rules on what is on-topic for the board
Welp, never mind

Attached: 1361085000250.jpg (320x287, 16K)

Go ahead punks. Make my day.

Attached: HONK.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>I can't be bothered to hit ctrl+s
>I'd rather whine about mods enforcing a written rule

You're on the board that cries about fictional characters being made black, you shouldn't be surprised by him.

Tonuio Starkey is ded

So what are the spoilers?

anywhere i can see the spoilers? i am not going to give disney a dollar

I dont understand why people care about spoilers
for me knowing what will happen makes me appreciate the events even more

Yea Forums does require you to spoil the shit tough. An OP about the new One Piece chapter will have it spoielred for the most part.

>for me knowing what will happen makes me appreciate the events even more
HERETIC.

seriously, though to enjoya sotry for the first time, it's better to not know what is going to happen.