The guy who came on here pretending to be a Warner Archive insider was an real evil fucking dickcunt

The guy who came on here pretending to be a Warner Archive insider was an real evil fucking dickcunt.

I'm grateful that the Archive is actually putting out animation for real.

Attached: 61i5ll-hQkL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ElBicho_CS/status/1112070109785260032
twitter.com/ryangallagher/status/1020747741046104064
twitter.com/JaYaws/status/1020747784570339328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut?

You mean Famicom? Yeah no one likes them
Funny enough people thought it was them trolling when the post was made about this coming out

That was Famicom/TMS Fag. Just tell him to fuck off when you see him. We all do

Yeah the one you call TMSFag. Fag is right.

Volume 2 is coming out in the summer, WAC is working on Jonny Quest and The Jetsons (per WonderCon), and more animation will be announced at SDCC (per Jerry Beck's last appearance on Stu's Show) .

Lest I get accused of being a fag myself, let me cite my sources.

twitter.com/ElBicho_CS/status/1112070109785260032 (Jetsons)

twitter.com/ryangallagher/status/1020747741046104064 (Jonny Quest)

If the Jonny Quest blu ray is uncensored, I'll pick it up. I've passed on the DVD set because they edited it for content.

>I've passed on the DVD set because they edited it for content.
What a bunch of savages.

About that: (Again sources) twitter.com/JaYaws/status/1020747784570339328

WELL THEN MAYBE THEY'LL GET MY SHECKLES.

>That was not Famicom, Famicom talked to the faker and there has not been a Warner Archive issue since.

Fuck off, Famicom/TMS Fag. We know it's you. Now tell us that story about how you knew TMS was going to animate nuDuckTales because you saw a tweet from a TMS animator at a Chinese restaurant with duck on the menu.

Fuck off.

Nice try, Famicom.

>I'm a fucking retard who believes everything he reads on 4channel

Attached: giphy.gif (500x250, 819K)

You continue to make shit up, Famicom. That's why you were banned from the Toonzone Forums. That's why everyone on Yea Forums tells you to fuck off as soon as they sniff you out. You are a pathological liar. And that cannot be debunked.

Now fuck off.

>Multiple people have already gone though this

Samefagging doesn't fool anyone, Famicom.

No you are the pathological liar.

Fuck off.

>as did Disney staff,

So you're pretending to be Disney staff in addition to pretending to be WB staff, Famicom? You're bad at this.

>Trust me, I'm Famicom

Nice try, TMS Fag. Also, how crippled with autism do you have to be to get banned from the Toonzone Forums? That place is a hotbed of autism and you were somehow TOO obnoxious even for them? Wow, you are helpless.

Limiting releases to era, and in parts too.
Just cram as much as you can on the damn disk. These ancient cartoons are so old-timey it's not even worth spending money on.

Yes they are worth spending money on, the more money we spend on this the less shit like The Owl House gets made.

100 minutes of content is not unreasonable for a single blu ray disc.

Apparently the Popeye set sold really well and there are gonna be more animation releases from WA soon.