Spider-Man: Far From Home Lego Spoilers

Another look at Molten Man. Obviously it's Lego, so some stylization is expected.

Attached: 76128_prod.jpg (1280x912, 166K)

Making Spider-Man fight huge monsters with no intellect is just stupid.
They're probably some Mysterio trick, but still

I have very little familiarity with Molten Man beyond Spectacular Spider-Man, but I don't remember him being a giant lava monster.

Attached: 71jIQ0m5vEL._SY606_.jpg (420x606, 59K)

Also, a jet set. I wonder if the drones have any significance.

Also, if Mysterio is supposed to play the """"hero"""" for a bit who's the "real" villain of the movie they're supposed to be fighting against?

Attached: 76130_box2_v39.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>The fuck am I supposed to do?

Attached: well shit.png (360x474, 155K)

I like how on point LEGO sets depict Marvel movie scenes.

Attached: 91AULFzBRWL._SX466_.jpg (466x419, 50K)

kek

>stickers

What's the appeal? To torment 6 year olds with the knowledge of knowing that what they made will never look like what's on the box?

>Also, if Mysterio is supposed to play the """"hero"""" for a bit who's the "real" villain of the movie they're supposed to be fighting against?

The Elementals.

Oh no, the fireman was already burned

The Elementals are Molten Man, Hydro Man, Sandman, and some wind bitch.

Who's the wind bitch gonna be, since they're makign the elementals Spider-man villains.

Cyclone?

you are a legit retard if you don't think that the elementals are illusions by Mysterio

And you are retarded for not being able to follow a simple conversation.

holy shit did they recast one of the old flintlock pistol pieces for a fucking fire extinguisher?
that's absurd and i want it.

I laughed more than I should have at this

What I want to know is how is Mysterio pulling off these "Elemental" illusions?

Attached: 1466185023728.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

He’s a mutie

They're not illusions, he has alien matrix technology that animates them into monsters he designed. It's dumb yeah but that's what they're doing.

So it's more like he can make advanced monster puppets out of whatever is around him.

That's still technically an illusion, because they're fake monsters. No less deadly, but what I expected.

Don't tell me you're buying that Yea Forums "leak" full of plot holes.

user...

Attached: reading.jpg (500x639, 194K)

He uses Alien tech called something like "Mystron energy"
The Jet has two vials of this on one of the tables inside. The set synopsis explained as such.

The elementals that are used by a bunch of weapons/art thieves that Scorpion sends

What plot holes? Movie isn't finished also, they're still editing. It sounded pretty legit to me, and if it's not then we'll find out soon enough. This is a SONY produced movie at the end of the day keep in mind, they host their own independent test screenings.