jesus

Attached: esmeralda.jpg (591x482, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6aFW9fXRJrw
youtube.com/watch?v=AIIWy3TZ1eI
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104
youtube.com/watch?v=LZl8hd57cTM
newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/why-colors-you-see-art-museum-cant-be-replicated-today-180953332/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

frollo didn't stand a chance

>gives Frollo a lap dance just to taunt him
>is surprised when he spends the rest of the film wanting her

I don't think she thought that through.

>not posting superior version

Attached: 9ccba325bf08f636b5657619ae3cb4ed.jpg (474x607, 38K)

The bit where she screamed "JUSTICE!" whilst punching her fist in the air is a turn on. Ffs, characters like her or TT Raven that frequently said shit like just trust me, justice, etc. means it's now a mini turn on for me when a girl I like also says those words.

>and no, that's not a crucifixion in my pocket

>Hellfire, but it's Frollo arguing with the hooded figures about whether or not traps are gay

youtu.be/6aFW9fXRJrw

imagine if Disney had the balls to kill her. That would be the saddest shit ever and I'd love it.
>kids get fucked up because the pretty princess fucking died
>understand the concept of death and that it doesn't always happen to horrible people. sometimes stuff isn't fair
I know lion king taught a similar message, but Mufasa's death wasn't the same.

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Man, that would get into some weird territory by today's standards even assuming they aged everyone up. My fucking dick.

y'all notre dame is literally on fire right now

>No it's the northern lights

Localized entirely within the bell towers?

Looks more like Judas tbbh

Attached: 1555347690981.jpg (591x482, 23K)

why would you do this

came here just for this. please post more.

Attached: 8U8U.jpg (800x800, 151K)

>making her an actual gyppo instead of being a french baby who was snatched in exchange for Quasi being abandoned
Worst change Diznee ever could've made. The reunion of her and her mother is the most cathartic part of the story and the only plot line that felt like it has closure, despite Hugo killing most everybody.

Disney didn't make that change youtube.com/watch?v=AIIWy3TZ1eI

It's a far better addition. Frollo's contradictory obsession wouldn't have the same impact if she was not an obvious Gypsy.

disgusting opinion.

Attached: mikol.jpg (720x832, 37K)

Song of the day because of today's breaking news.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

so much better

Attached: rule 63 frollo 02.jpg (1280x741, 230K)

Yea Forums

you disappoint me

Accept femFrollo or burn, gypsy!

Attached: rule 63 frollo 01.jpg (1280x722, 206K)

the fucking things I have to put up with, Yea Forums
fapfapfap

Attached: femininepenis - Copy.jpg (960x620, 37K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104
based

Attached: Moses.jpg (743x681, 23K)

both this and hunchback are top tier animation imo

does he like traps?

Consider
>Fem Frollo and regular Esmerelda

Attached: 1554098229211.jpg (540x405, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LZl8hd57cTM
>spire fell down
well fuck

Attached: 137290.jpg (811x541, 59K)

Everything is gone.
Kharak is burning.

she look like anniemay

boy esmeralda and regular frollo is the patrician's choice.

Like I said before this thread goes to, they can rebuild it, in have faith for restoration.

I should find this weird but instead I can't help but think the Hellfire narrative would work even better this way

did Muslims do this?

Fuck man, it was just four years away from it's 900 birthday (if we take putting the foundation into account).

>rebuild it into mosque
fixed ya

Oh no the /pol/ users are back. Time to abandon thread.

The reboot should be based on this. It'd be a win-win, they get wokie points and I can jack it.

i will never understand why people are so protective of muslims.

And there goes the thread

the only one acting weird is you bro

Attached: 15553536322020.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

And you see the same shit on the mosque shooting videos from /pol/ users. Look at how many reactions there were on the video.

>Literally confirmed to be a accident from renovations
>Must be Muslims
We care more to talk about this important building’s future then your Muslim hate boner not related to this

>literally the lest popular reaction in comparison to the others

>The reunion of her and her mother is the most cathartic part of the story
No, her being rated lower than a goat is the most cathartic part of the story

>literally (((confirmed)))
You must be a special kind of stupid

Yeah that's what happens when you're at war. Each side enjoys their victories. What's your point?

i didn't imply i hated muslims. I was asking a question. This thread is the first I'm hearing of this Notre Dame fire.

Yeah the spire is a 19-century reconstruction already, right? If they can contain the fire, its something that can be done seamlessly.

>

Attached: 1319153087329.jpg (343x390, 21K)

Turn on fucking any news channel, go to any news website.

Only retards are at war.

what's yours?

SANCTUARY! SANCTUARY!

>Literally confirmed
By liberal media.

If any of you think this wasn't done by muslims you are a retard. These hideous animals have destroyed temples and statues all over the world - remember the temple of Baal? The statues of Buddha?

The media will spin this as an accident but it is what it is - muslim savagery, a vulgar display of primitivism and racial and cultural inferiority of subhuman creatures from the desert. All of them, ALL OF THEM, must be purged from Europe and all civilized countries.

fake news

i don't care that much

The culprits have been found

Attached: file.png (1228x2048, 1.57M)

The Saracen will pay a thousandfold.

Attached: 12905251_993573407358788_86446231_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MTI (480x480, 85K)

Then no, they are speculating it was an accident related to the renovations, as the fire's origination was near the renovation site.

*yawns*
*doots you on the nose*
*dabs on your ancestors*
*nuggles your dickie-wickie*

"hehe, shut-up, silly!"

I knew it

yes, the American liberal media in control of the french national disaster conspiracy.

You’re a retard for being a tripfag attention whore turning this into a Muslim shitfest

>as the fire's origination was near the renovation site.
damn wtf were they doing with fire? Isn't renovation like painting and replacing stones and shit?

The whole place was full of scaffolding and actively being worked on, we have pictures of the whole thing in the restoration process dating to yesterday, you can even see some of the scaffolding in the earliest videos of the fire.
I am not saying the concept of blowing up historical shit isn't something Muslims terrorists are doing, but in this case, and with the location where the fire started, it all points out towards some retards being incompetent.

The Jews are celebrating as well, because of course.

If this isn't a wakeup call for those with doubt that still may linger among you, then there is not an iota of reason within you.

All these animals need to die.

Attached: 1555353290354.jpg (737x1200, 137K)

well that clears that up, case closed!
newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

>it all points out towards some retards being incompetent.
Ah, the French national pastime

How would a Muslim start a fire on the roof neat the renovation site? Why wouldn't he just explode in the inside of the church?

Attached: EB0061C3-9349-404A-B87D-A149DE899A09.jpg (600x555, 32K)

They'd be working with chemicals near a mostly wooden structure.
It'd be weird if it was a Muslim attack that begins AFTER the cathedral closes and everyone leaves. I'm not crossing it out, just that it'd be weird for them to avoid maximum loss of life.

*yaaaaawns*

A Jew*

>damn wtf were they doing with fire?
taking a smoke break

*I put on my robe and wizard hat*

This post made me aware of the fact that Notre Dame Cathedral has an Antisemitic statue decorating it, so good job I guess.

Attached: 15553546854560.png (786x625, 110K)

you cant trick me shlomo i know it was actually your people

The stained glass has been destroyed. Can't really recreate that. You can try, but it wont be the same, esp considering how long it already survived and how they did all that without modern tech 900 years ago

Reminder to everyone that the report function should be fully utilized against any and all off topic posts, as they are against >>>Yea Forumsrules/1

>Trying so hard to make it your own personal Reichstag Fire
I can find a nitpicked screencap of some 4channer saying 'lol' at the fire, guess its time to kill all 4channers.

Blue checks are amazing.

seeething inshallah kebab

Too soon.

Ah. a self-admitted unsubstantiated rumour. Nice.

honestly i don't care

its destruction is symbolic of the church and indeed, even the west

once a beautiful testament to man's striving for salvation and an expression of divine inspiration in architecture

now it is so rotten from within that it burns down when there is an effort to repair it, and it is because it has been ignored for so long

let it burn

This was posted before the fire

You fucking idiots. They were fire treating the repairs to make the new stuff look older.
Imagine being the guy who burnt down the Notre Dame on accident.

honestly, even if they didn't do it, I would agree with this opinion.

Muslims, outside of apostates or those who are nearly apostates are nothing more than inbred dysfunctional fundamentalists with funny accents.

If they didn't worship a different god or have a slightly higher melanin quotient, neoliberals be ridiculing them as they do western white "rednecks" as quaint and ignorant

t. former muslim

you forgot the song
youtube.com/watch?v=XyyL_TICbrU

why is this rendition so fast?

>>Literally confirmed to be a accident from renovations
>hey guys, let's confirm just right now it was X who did this!

Yea Forums wouldn't like that irony.

PC gaming

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 3.13.39 PM.png (918x218, 38K)

>If they didn't worship a different god
>a different god
It's the same old testament god user, all that changes is the prophet. How curious for a 'former Muslim'.

Was the fire retaliation for Christchurch?

I'm not sure what's worse, a terrorist attack, or being so incompetent that you're knowingly using flame treating but don't take precautions and burn down fucking Notre Dame.

Attached: Char.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>implying.

its would be like saying the Roman Gods are the same as the Greeks.

God willed it. Let it burn.

Mods keep deleting these shitty off topic threads yet you keep making them

>Still thinking that this was an accident

Multiple catholic churches across France have been defiled and destroyed in the past years so it was inevitable that the grandest of them would also fall victim to vandalism

It is and it isn't. It is a different interpretation of god, as the muslim revelation of god is different than that of christian one.

Its no different than two children looking at the same father and loving (or hating) for different reasons. He may be the same, but they perceive entirely a different individual in context of their relationship to their parent.

I want it to be the latter just to imagine that fucking guy.

>It is and it isn't
>proceeds to explain how it fucking is
Having a different relationship with your parent from your sibling doesn't mean you have different parents.

Who will play her in the inevitable live-action adaptation?

this thread was up before the fire

No it'd be like saying the Sumerian and Assyrian gods were different.

nope

>Live action
You can't live action something when the setting no longer exists.

maybe it's best it burns to the ground then, so Hollywood doesn't go shitting it up.

Disney was definitely gonna CGI most of it, the renovations have been going on for years. No way were they gonna get the OK to use much of it besides the cathedral for "God Help The Outcasts". I wouldn't be surprised if the live action film if shelved because of this, it's gonna be a sore spot for Paris for a long time.

Gee what a good Yea Forums thread

why should they withhold information if they know what caused it? are you retarded?

because of the backfire it would provoke?

What the fuck did this thread turn into?

Attached: Hunchback.png (987x407, 558K)

ah yes the real setting of the flinstones that they used for the live action movie.

Attached: p15683_v_v8_ak.jpg (960x1440, 481K)

>Having a different relationship with your parent from your sibling doesn't mean you have different parents.

Does it? Its about your personal context here dude.

Its not that they share the same parent, its that that parent might be an entirely different person from the perspective of the child in relation to them.

Muslim revelation of god is quite different enough from Christianity to be considered almost a seperate god entirely despite similar origins.

>Implying they won't spin as it as a "celebration" of the Notre Dame's illustrious history

Wrong Quasimodo.

Attached: a336a2b718ff5761670ab106ad070a00.jpg (540x800, 124K)

I think about this daily

>Its about your personal context here dude.
No, it's about doctrine.

This thread is Yea Forums related. I wouldn't say the posts are particularly high quality, but it's fucking Yea Forums related. This is the equivalent to if Aurora's castle in Disneyland was burning to the ground.

No you don't

So i can make donald Trump threads about his recent events since he was in a cartoon once right?

Not even remotely the same.
Notre Dame has a ton of significance with very little of it having absolutely anything to do with the cartoon that featured it.

Are you legitimately fucking retarded?

Disney's greedy, not stupid.

revelation and doctrine go hand in hand, dumbass, stop being pedantic

FINALLY

Attached: frollo.png (917x493, 247K)

>This thread is Yea Forums related.
It really isn't. We should all be banned for participating in it, including me. It's literally just a reaction thread about something happening in the news.
>but the notre dame was in a cartoon
Fuck you everything was in a fucking cartoon.

i heard there is something about stain glass pigments that make them impossible to recreate today.
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/why-colors-you-see-art-museum-cant-be-replicated-today-180953332/

This actually is kinda curious. If you were the leader of the renovations and you know you fucked up and caused the fire, would you try to frame it on someone?

Christ why are you guys such whiny pussies on this board

I think I would actually kill myself out of shame

This is fucking Yea Forums. What is important is not the site's significance to shit not Yea Forums related. What is important is that it IS significant to something Yea Forums-related. It's a major setpiece from a major animated film.

If Donald Trump is literally burning to the ground and you still remember that shitty comedy central show by the time it happens, sure, make a thread.

>revelation and doctrine go hand in hand
Then why are you trying to argue differences in revelation let you ignore direct doctrine?

Are you on Yea Forums to shitpost?
greetings from /his/

>If you were the leader of the renovations and you know you fucked up and caused the fire, would you try to frame it on someone?
I would

He made a tweet about notre dame that's Yea Forums enough by your standards then right?

No I’m just here to lurk and occasionally post, I REALLY don’t care about either side of politics but it’s always left leaning faggots on here who are the most obnoxious, always some limp wristed passive aggressive faggotry