ITT: Fictional religions

Attached: 1555286740893.png (542x550, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sarna.net/wiki/ComStar
youtube.com/watch?v=GZXtmO_uSkU
youtube.com/watch?v=vVTyJ3Yecx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catholicism is real though, even if the Pope is in space and a reptilian lizard thing

Depending on who you ask, only the space part is fictional.

Transmetropolitan has a shit ton of religions, each of them pretty great.

Attached: Religious convention .jpg (1136x640, 311K)

My favourite.

Attached: Icepicks.jpg (995x1564, 476K)

Personally I agree, lizard people are a real threat to our existence. A true mother fucking hate stews and brews.
I remember when I was eight years old. I was abducted by those bastards. Luckily I escaped. Their weakness is water, it was like simultaneously a metaphor for addiction and a cool reason for me to go full on "last action hero" and shoot up my local yoga class. I haven't yet mearly resorting to masturbating at the premise but never the less.

Lizards also hate those. Yoga. They despise calisthenics, in any form. A monolythic flaw in their hubris. They proclaim they're so superior with their cold blood, their special "superior muscles" but at the same time need us warm bodies to pull of their plan. They're bullies and tyrants and must be stopped at all costs. Fuck, even now I'm angry. Angry I never got the chance to flip off the Colonel that ordered my abduction. You see they actually dissected my hands for some reason. The memory of my muscles and tendons being pulled apart, stretched... torn ligament from ligament. Perhaps an enlightened user could shed some light on why they did this, but never the less they did. They cleaved off my skin like you would peal a potato. Every day I wake up with the knowlage I'm wearing some synthetic faux rubber dermal. It's a hell I can never escape. I almost wish more people would be aware of these monsters. But then again, it's somewhat comforting that a man can live his life potentially unaware these crietens exist. I just hope for the day no one will look at me like I'm insane when I tell them my survival story.

I GOT THAT THIIIIING HE SENT MEEEEE

Attached: Harvey Birdman - S2E06 - Back To The Present.avi_snapshot_05.41_[2016.01.02_03.19.22].jpg (528x352, 45K)

Attached: weirdo.gif (376x474, 26K)

A fictional religion in more ways than one if you believe certain "Hersey"

Attached: image.png (985x985, 1.09M)

Attached: Mahapralaya.jpg (490x720, 223K)

All religions.

*tips fedora*

The “space” part is redundant; catholic already means universal.

Universal is also a popular movie studio/theme park subsidiary of Comcast. Didn't think about that did ya libtard?

Dear Strong Bad,
How do you type with the meat flayed from your hands?

If Comcast wants to try to sue the catholic church they can try.

I love me some fiction religion that is based on or around a recognize able physical design, like the wheel shit in KSBD

Attached: WON40.jpg (900x1165, 1M)

Malekith?

Would you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, the God-Emperor of Mankind?

Attached: RCO015_w.jpg (1307x2048, 744K)

The wheel, though, is already a symbol in some spiritualities, if not religions. It's most famous for presenting samsara, or else the endless nature of time itself. And the hub that it turns upon is suffering.

>gun that shoots braps

Alas, best God-Emperor is not Yea Forums.

Attached: dudne.jpg (470x720, 68K)

Imagine a Catholic owned Comcast..

imagine a comcast owned clergy

Well what would you have the gun shoot? Some kinda "bolts"? That'd just be silly!
We all know the one you posted is just the modern incarnation of Him.
Something like this, maybe? sarna.net/wiki/ComStar

Based

Assholio from Beavis and Butthead

Imagine a Comcast owned Comcast...

Magios

All religions are fiction am i rite ladies?
Press D to Dab on Christ fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZXtmO_uSkU

Attached: 1552198387523.jpg (960x960, 908K)

"sorry, but we aren't currently recieving prayers due to an outage. If you're dissatisfied we urge you to try somewhere else! Oh wait...you can't :)"

PRAISE BE TO YESHMIYEK

Attached: yeshmiyek.png (636x430, 508K)

Is it a coincidence this thread is posted then shortly after Notre Dame burns down?

youtube.com/watch?v=vVTyJ3Yecx0

Attached: tubaman.jpg (640x697, 83K)

You weren't abducted by lizard people, you were molested.

Attached: 3fb.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

The best

Attached: sithrak.jpg (760x596, 222K)

*ahem* YOUR GODS ARE DEAD! SSAEL FHIKEMUN RISH

Attached: ch10_160[1].jpg (600x900, 250K)