ITT: Rare OTPs

ITT: Rare OTPs

Attached: otp.gif (267x267, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S7mj_3gyKyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terra somehow getting the upper hand over Raven despite being the favorite daughter of Trigon was total waifufagging bullshit

Does Superman x Catwoman count?

Booster Gold x Babs Oracle

Attached: RCO043_w_1555128049.jpg (973x1600, 441K)

I miss it, bros. I'm not settling for just crossovers. I want a legit comeback.

Why do superheroes always carry people like they're newlyweds? Just grab Babs by the ankles and tote her on your shoulders like she's a cape.

It's more dignified. Bitches love dignity.

It's not that Raven was the favorite daughter of Trigon, it's that she's as good at Terra's elemental control as Terra is, and she has loads of overpowered abilities besides that.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-19-09h33m41s793.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Attached: B0EE750D-9F21-4D78-AFF3-1D56E062D524.jpg (533x349, 83K)

How can a shitter hero that's in it for the money ALWAYS be the most based and humorous one?

Because he doesn't take himself too seriously, maybe?

Let's be serious, favorite daughter is meaningless in the series. Trigon largely didn't give a fuck about anyone. I still agree it's entirely bullshit that Terra won, but one has to remember the setting. The room was flooded with mud and earth and, as a result, was literally her perfect element

I find it hard to believe anyone could beat her in such a situation

Attached: Pidge and Lance 1.jpg (352x550, 23K)

absolute plot pair material

Attached: 1527919786675.jpg (1224x5432, 2.72M)

Never realised that this could have worked

bad Terra gave me mad boners as a young teen

Raven being a titan when she can single handedly beat all of them is bullshit

>Blonde
>Eyeliner-ish
>Black clothing
>Interested in the funny man

Total dream crush in the younger years.

Attached: 1388026925587.jpg (900x576, 83K)

That is precisely the reason it is necessary for her to be with them

So much plot to write about, such a fun pairing

So OOC yet it feels right somehow

It's not that rare.

This, I tend to refrain from shipping anyone but something about it makes me think that, unlike most things, it could have worked and worked well

I think it's just interesting because it's from the villain's perspective
>Mentor is a manipulator
>Two teens that are arguably attractive decide to rely on each other to break out of their dependence/obsession with their mentor
>They can't, so they become co-dependent on each other.

Attached: 1527919875653.png (1012x1232, 1.63M)

>seething Starfire and Raven in the distance

Attached: 1527919944657.png (540x840, 626K)

He was a massive cunt but why were his uniforms so /fa/

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Leftover budget from all his robberies

Don't forget the tragic irony of Robin having to go bad for the sake of his friends lives and Terra finally finding someone who could accept her who she is in Slade and yet she's merely a tool for him.

You're giving it too much potential that I'm yearning for what won't exist.

Attached: 1383535433251.jpg (832x797, 32K)

There's a universe in which it does; it is simply not the one we saw

>beastboy gets cucked AGAIN

>Beast Boy can hear thumping through the walls of his room and shrugs it off as Terra having her time of the month again

Robin/Terra isn't even the best apprentice Robin pairing.

Attached: dickstroke.jpg (1200x1744, 284K)

Let's be serious, Robin cannot physically handle romantic affection. He spergs out as soon as his subconscious senses it

Having Starfire initiate most of the Romance helped to hide the fact that Robin was a 14 year old Virgin when it comes to interacting with women.

Also his obsession with Slade is pure autism.

Attached: 1460534110315.jpg (1172x834, 529K)

Yeah, it made me cringe out of my skull. Unbeknownst to him, presumably, he was doing the right thing though. There is nothing worse for team cohesion than romance and shit specifically when so much is on the line.

as much as it pains me to acknowledge

But why

Because Booster Gold ISN'T always in it for the money.
The whole point of his character is that he pretends that he is.
At the start that's all he cared about but then he found out that he started the Time Masters and the Rip Hunter is his son, etc.

For a second I thought that said "Rape OTPs" and it seemed fitting given the image. That's my contribution to this thread.

>Also his obsession with Slade is pure autism.
false, it was pure daddy issues

This. Robin just went full "I must beat the bat..er I meant Slade. Must beat Slade."

Robin/Terra works because they both spend their time obsessed with trying to get love from a man incapable of expressing it. If Slade had evilAlfred they'd be the same person.

Slade does have Wintergreen

This could never work because there is some kind of an alarm in the batcave that goes off when a Robin is about to have a heterosexual experience.

But Slade can hold Bruce off right

It will be like that episode of American Dad.

youtu.be/S7mj_3gyKyQ
>Slade holding off the entire Batfamily

Get 'im girls!

I'm tempted to give this a shot

Attached: writing.gif (480x360, 948K)

Kek

F to what should've been

I saw a mile away that It was never gonna happen

there's a difference between OTP and shipping

Don't know how rare it actually is, but Superman x Zatanna is underrated

Yeah but he wasn't there when he was tapping Terra's terrific titan-ic tush. All she got from Slade was crazy and dick.

Heartwantitwantsy'knowdangol'rurrusmancan'tstoppowera'love,man

Attached: Boomhaur Kneesocks OTP.png (536x464, 15K)

Particularly crackshipping

BY THE NAME OF CHRIST I BANISH YOU
BEGONE DEMON
YOU WILL NOT DRIVE ME MAD WITH YOUR EVIL WISPERING

>tfw felt the lick

Am I fucked lads?

>almost kills the Titans with her lack of control
>runs away from the Titans because Robin found out about her lack of control even though they accepted her anyway
>tries to kill them all for no reason multiple times
>tries to destroy the city at least twice
>is completely confused as to why they're mad at her
>gets redeemed

This is bullshit.

Why not?

Because she's cute!

He's a happily married man you degenerate

lies
Jack is for Aku

Attached: 1466057644949.jpg (781x1000, 511K)

she should've ditched them for the justice league instead of that jobber Cyborg

What difference would it have made?

I think this couldve worked in an alternate universe where the Titans never joined up and it's actually a Batman story and he's the one who has the nanites implanted in him.

Attached: 1550229147826.png (286x293, 49K)

Or when Robin continued his apprenticeship before Terra came into contact with the Titans

Based

Attached: DD348215-11D7-44A5-9822-44425244BAAC.jpg (1228x1087, 567K)

Billy is the only DC character meant for Kamala.

It just means you recognize the Demon Sisters are superior to angel bitches and whores.

Attached: Demon Sisters.png (1000x1552, 1.12M)

Slade tried to blow up a city early on, Robin wasn't sperging, that was pure heroics that turned into obsession

Shipping it with the force of a thousand Solomons

nice

Attached: JLA 80 Page Giant Hell.png (1013x815, 1.52M)

Not sure if this is that rare but now's Marvel's chance.

Attached: Jim and Namor having a giggle.jpg (936x1448, 247K)

The yiff is out of control.

Oh ye

They would be precious and string together, plus Jon would have a great tan and be a better Gohan

Attached: CHtT09VWwAIJJXX.jpg (640x607, 89K)

Let's not forget her dedication to Slade despite the abuse.

Idk why anyone thinks she got redeemed, she absolutely didnt

She killed slade largely by accident and then froze herself until dome deus ex bullshit unfroze her

That is absolutely by no means redemption for essentially taking over a city and murdering the titans. It doesnt even make her less hateable

I mean, wouldn't you be

I know I would

Cheating. You can count the number of people Clark wouldn't work well with on one hand.

Wonder Woman is one.

I like it! I’m adding a thousand Hercules’ to that

Attached: 2AD812F7-F5D7-481E-BE39-AC6B5F121A0B.jpg (2000x2500, 1.45M)

I think that after seeing all the shit Batman puts himself through Robin wouldn't be up for dating supervillains.
Booster can't be with her because he'd never let her spend her life in that chair, if she won't heal herself until everyone can then Booster would make it happen.

>Merunyaa

Attached: 1539644897390.png (581x679, 286K)

Raven, like the rest of the titans, weren't going all out or focused. The betrayal hit them hard

Then after they regrouped and just saw her as any other psycho villain they beat the fucking shit out of her

Why do people like Terra?

Attached: Batgirl Killer Moth.jpg (648x523, 69K)

Is that an Utena reference?

Attached: 1520486502898.png (1243x1166, 465K)

The Titans kicked her ass once they got their act together and heads straight. Anybody who says Terra was OP is a faggot.

IT WAS MIND CONTROL! SLADE WAS USING MIND CONTROL!
*sigh*
Why is this so hard to understand?

Mostly because people like beastboy and that extends to his waifu.
Also she genuinely punked the Titans hardcore

She reminds me of the first woman I ever fell in love with. She is also a good humoured, fun loving, girl who is just generally likable.

Attached: 1531776265630.png (800x800, 317K)

Are you two still together

Do it faggot! Please.

Attached: Anon_Fulfills_Art_Request.gif (360x270, 1.73M)

Slade was controlling her body with the neural interface and playing mind games in their first encounter. Everything Terra did was her own choice under her own state of mind.

We never were.
She lived in a cabin in the woods with her mother and younger brother. She was born Québequois, THICC, blonde, blue eyes, smelled perfect.
>be me
>go to her place for the first time
>She performs multiple FATALITIES on me in MK9
>Later on we play hide and seek
>the soft summer moonlight is all that guides us around the vast backyard
>we hide behind a tree and hold each other close to stay hidden
>later we hide by laying side by side in tall grass
>a year or so goes by of me being an idiot sperg and her tolerating it
>We end up on a walk in the late afternoon
>part 1/2

There are more than one kinda mind control for the most part he didn't need that shit to fuck with Robin and he was definitely way deep into the Boy Wonder's head and he didn't have the same amount of quality time as he obviously did with Terra.

>part 2/2
>the setting sun peaks through the trees as we walk along the path barely visible in the underbrush
>we reach the shore of the lake and sit upon the rocks, peering into the blushing dusk sky
>she sees my fantasy written on my phone
>she laughs it off at first as we return to the path to go back to her place
>suddenly she turns to me and we lock lips
>her perfect cheeks radiate their blushing heat as I feel her tongue touch mine
>I felt the contours of her every tooth, savouring the sensation, wishing for it to never end
>the specter of her affections haunt me even to this very day
>tfw there will never be another person like her in my life again.

Attached: 5507777269_7514e305a2_b.jpg (1024x680, 116K)

I'll have a pastebin up, hopefully this thread would still be alive then

What a story Mark

It's not the first time I've told it, and I don't care if anyone believes it. It's true and is a very compressed version of what actually happened and doesn't include the sad ending.

always and forever

Attached: zutoph.jpg (837x711, 68K)

Oh this is just precious

Attached: stop it boner.png (214x200, 30K)

What's the sad ending?

she made me realized how girls in armor are my kink

>rare
The only het-ship with a real and an honourable following in a sea of sh ... yaoi.

t. Beastboy

Terra was given 2 options: stay with the titans or take a well known psychopath with little regard for anyone else on his word. She chose the latter. He might have been disingenuous but she, of her own free will, went to him for help and guidance. She learned their weakness and exploited them one by one. Realistically, the all should have died. Only when she started to get their ass kicked did she have a change of heart. She was motivated solely by self interest even as she rejected the implants

Just a couple inches from heaven

Attached: Big Hero 6 The Series.mp4_snapshot_00.23_[2017.11.28_20.50.42].png (1024x576, 1.01M)

Clark should be with new people than Lois.

This makes too much sense

Attached: 4040157-3833064-batman+vs.+supes.jpg (724x1093, 100K)

Robin>Wendy

Attached: 1522957632104.png (1280x719, 701K)

What should have been

Attached: 1551388863936.png (500x600, 138K)

This

How is that rare at all?

It is now

How did Terra Btfo Raven that fight?

Well, I was going to say She-Hulk/Spider-Man, but after recalling the existence of Magni (or was it Modi?) in Norse mythology? Thor/She-Hulk seems pretty interesting too.

>Thor/She-Hulk

Just no

It’s already canon

She could psychic grab every villain and end the fight instantly.
>Better levitate some random junk and throw it instead

I meant sperg out at affection. i dont blame him for being obsessed with slade, slade was a motherfucker

I would say the reason why she refrains is twofold. First, becoming infatuated with your own power is one hell of a drug. Absolute power corrupts absolute etc... Second, the one time she operated at maximum potential (or near it) she freaked the fuck out of the rest of the titans

Attached: I ship it.jpg (923x1358, 396K)

Attached: Valkyrie and Namor.jpg (911x1354, 398K)

I wouldn't say she's stronger than all of them combined but she is the strongest member

Idk I think Starfire would give her trouble

if anyone gets the jump on her theyll give her trouble but she, if given any time to warm up, would mop the floor with them

>rare

I love this.

The weird Dick/Helena incest pairing that Levitz accidentally wrote before COIE

Attached: CBBE21CE-A54C-400B-9E8E-7F2FD7DA3547.jpg (1017x1600, 394K)

Attached: cat woman jason blood.jpg (1120x1600, 477K)

How deep are we talking?

Didn't they put something on her "statue" calling her a friend and titan though

Completely unrelated question but is Raven true appearance demonic in nature? Does she actively have to hide it or is her natural form mostly humanoid with a few minor variances

Attached: r (1).gif (480x368, 966K)

Raven as we see her is merely in her avatar

because its canon scotsman really REALLY loves his wife to the point he can resist sirens song and has fucked her enough times to produce like 12 goddamn daughters

So her real, physical form is demonic in nature? Think 4 eyes, red, trigonish?

More than likely. If I remember right there are also parts of the show where you do see 4 eyes, mostly when she gets angry.

It’s also sort of alluded to occasionally outside of comics. Such as this sweet variant in the Injustice fighting game. Which is red, but no second pair of eyes.

I am unsure about comics though. But from what I’ve gathered no Lovecraftian elements.

Attached: 37F3B077-EBD3-4CD9-A31E-1B92FF750349.jpg (548x478, 24K)

Here is that variant.

Attached: 9C5FB40F-C21D-4FD3-A328-32DA5D9F05B3.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>jumpkick
Why is American Dad always infinity times better than family man?

>no Lovecraftian elements
This is always unfortunate when it comes to depictions of evil. They are usually banal devil like entities when the incomprehensibility of their form should be paramount. Regardless, thanks man.

So who else can see her true form? I hazard to say most psychics lack the ability to decipher it

I mean...i guess if you still love a woman after you see her take a dump,it's the one for you

Probably

no better character

Nobody cares about that race mixing Dyke