Star vs the Forces of Evil

So what's the deal with Janna? Is she supposed to be an important character now?

Attached: compare.png (1011x1458, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEXcr_l_FWI
mega.nz/#F!e2gjCATS!FNEqBUbTNGfAIstwhNdajg
mega.nz/#!CfQQEKLL!hA2_5QEMvRLp9Nu0us0APPVDS9V6nglqAa6hfVK0N-s
mega.nz/#!ffI0QaxQ!PiHZkDCK-ZnWh92mO4_j_F0QEW9ofyL7PKc_ubQcYQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Et2KfkY5kTM
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
lil-area-sfw.tumblr.com/post/183990800229/will-you-ever-do-a-sequel-for-between-friends-or
subscribestar.adult/area
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-vol-7/id1457393318
mediafire.com/file/xlxdw08p05p5cym/Star vs. Book of Spells.rar
pixiv.net/member.php?id=15466664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People think that she has her own pair of dimensional scissors.

but I think she just never left Mewni in Stump Day.

Attached: fudd shrug s.jpg (336x267, 27K)

The writers don’t know what to do with her, like everything else in the fucking show at this point.

Show writers realized just how little worldbuilding they did with Mewni and have to bring back an Earth character to spice up the setting.

Hey guys I just got back from a 3 day ban should I post more lewds?

Yes

Attached: go-for-it-wall-sticker-10259.png (374x447, 8K)

Waifufags made a big deal about her, staff thought that was instructive of the fanbase as a whole. Now we're stuck with her obnoxious bullshit.

Please post cute and perfect starco :)

Attached: starco.jpg (1280x1792, 264K)

Star blond pussy is Marco's only life long post

Attached: 65756761.png (409x685, 371K)

How normal people deal with crazy bitches like that, It's charming to Chad or something?

Only if they're of Marco.

I think she just did well in some twitter poll and the incompetent writers are now shoving her in every episode in sheer desperation

Knight Shift wasn't really subtle.

Attached: 1555279048669.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Attached: pinkfluffylion.webm (640x360, 897K)

This pretty much. Plus now she's become like a shit watered-down fanfiction version, she's no longer interestingly awful but just like a sitcom character delivering mildly creepy deadpan zingers with a smug face, cue laugh track, oh that Janna

Attached: robinthewriter635.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Attached: fromzeepewithlove8218.png (1280x1061, 729K)

Attached: 1555294693918.png (700x1000, 118K)

Attached: walloruss26323.gif (678x960, 395K)

Attached: marcoooooo.png (1600x900, 1.07M)

They needed a character to address Tom’s infatuation with Star, and someone to help pick up the pieces after Star breaks his heart.

Attached: wenskiii.jpg (1280x1864, 521K)

Some cuddles before going to bed, to sleep not to do lewd things.

Attached: 1554001821839.png (960x1024, 105K)

Attached: michaela-artist235.jpg (1280x1017, 233K)

Attached: hallucxnatingblog1.png (900x1150, 343K)

Attached: hallucxnatingblog2.png (900x1150, 322K)

Attached: hallucxnatingblog3.png (900x1150, 287K)

Attached: hallucxnatingblog4.png (900x1150, 343K)

>someone to help pick up the pieces after Star breaks his heart
That's not gonna be Janna though. Seriously any no-name demon chick they'd invent up just for Tom to hold hands with in the epilogue photos would be better than Janna, who's had several seasons of exposition establishing her as a weirdo creep who's as far from supportive gf material as possible

I’m not saying Janna and Tom are gonna hook up right after his relationship over. I’m saying that there had to be an established character to acknowledge Tom’s unhealthy infatuation with Star, Janna straight up tells him that he doesn’t have a life outside of Star. He’s gonna need a shoulder to cry on soon, and it can’t be Star or Marco for obvious reasons, so the staff chose Janna.

Janna getting with Tom would be calling herself Tom's gf and then aggressively hitting on Marco right in front of Tom

>Janna
>a shoulder to cry on
No. Janna can be a "hard truth" kinda character occasionally, as that fits her characterisation, but she's not the type to have patience or capability to comfort anyone. If Tom's gonna need a shoulder, it'll be Marco, Kelly, his mom or even fucking ponyhead before Janna, because having no-one but Janna "your purpose is to zap that annoying animal with your demon powers, that's the only reason I wanted to hang" Ordonia for emotional support is too fucking cruel considering the character arc he's gone through

Right, and then making cracks about deja vus or something, about how Marco is just such prime relationship material

I think the writers just kept her around because she's such an easy character to work into stories. She can just walk into any scene and suddenly she's in the plot without needing any real justification.

I could have sworn a couple of episodes ago I actually saw her use a pair of dimensional scissors though...

I do not get why Tomfags are so obsessed with trying to pair him up with Janna. Do they not see how badly Janna would abuse and cuck him?

I'm not a Tomfag, but Tom's always felt very artificial to me since he started trying to be a good person. Janna at least encourages him to blast shit.

It's not Tomfags, it's Jannafags.

Tomfags like Tom, and if you think about him as a character for even a second, his personality, his needs, you'll see that Janna is pretty much the worst possible gf option in the cast for him.

Meanwhile, Jannafags tend to see their waifu through rose-tinted glasses and imagine that she'd be the type to open up and reveal her (imaginary)"nice side" once you get to know her, not understanding that Janna's a multipurpose allaround plot device cardboard gag character whose enitre personality is "creepy smug weirdo, likes to see others suffer, amoral to the point of comedy, likes the occult".

For their headcanon Janna, a demon prince would be the perfect wish fulfilment bf because prince, demon, magic powers.
They don't care that canon Janna would grow tired of Tom and his issues in a couple of hours. Janna likes occult things, Tom's a demon, "it's perfect"

>since he started trying to be a good person
You mean since before his first appearance, then?

It's almost like fandoms are terrible. Go figure.

Attached: SweetZombieJanna.png (977x713, 2.66M)

As a Jannafag I want her to get the Diaz.

Same status as ponyhead

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 01-21-44.png (635x208, 130K)

>Aaand last but not least is Curse of the Blood moon. Nice episode but for me it was a bit weaker than I expected it to be. We start retaking Star and Marco situation that has been kind of ignored past eps: Marco and Star having a crush on each other and soul bounded.

>All starts when Marco can’t take it anymore and decides to speak out his feelings to Star. Thing is Tom’s there too but he does it anyway. Here we learn that well, duh, Star still have feelings for Marco and also that… the Blood Moon is… just a curse. Uhm, I didn’t get too bothered with it but it felt it a bit underwhelming. Yeah, I know there are been a lot of discussions about them not being in love for real and blah, blah, so, I have a big hunch that the staff did that to make Star and Marco´s love more natural if they are going for Starco but still. I think that I can say that the original idea of the blood moon was not this at all but as people started to decontextualize it, they just changed it. Now this has so many implications, starting by the time Marco and Jackie were kissing. That friggin moon just messed with them, it doesn’t mean anything more ^ ^’

>Oh, also, Janna was there too… eh, again being the random character ^ ^’

>Also, that invincible character who is just there to mess with everyone. Yes, I know this is a comedic show but I don’t like how her reactions with everyone else are always stale and about the snarky girl who doesn’t care about anything. For me she barely interacts. Remember when we all thought she will have really good interactions with Tom since she likes demons? Well, I’m not waiting for that anymore as I see how things are, and I’m not even talking about shipping! Yes, I think they are under utilizing a great chara but, oh well.
1/2

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppcynfb7ik1v3qdhs_500[1].png (500x281, 48K)

>Well, this is the part where Tom’s great grandpa told them that they can severe their souls with a stone that is in the underworld, so they go in that quest.

>At the end of the ep, they foreshadowed a battle that never happened… I miss the action driven scenes.

>Now, it’s me or is the show using too much the “slow mo” jokes scenes? We had the sloth in Quest buy sucking the juice, Tom talking about his pa pa pa pa pa, again Tom in the elevator, then Marco talking and talking about that couch plus the other dude that came drinking juice… I think they must do those more carefully.

>Okay, back to the plot. The scene where they arrived had so many subtle messages. Tom’s Grandpa was shown regretting using the crystal for example. From this point, anything can happen.

>We have a really endearing dancing scene, retaking the bloodmoon dance but this time Star and Marco being aware of their feelings. When Star admits being afraid and Marco follows her was heartbreaking indeed. Yeah “What if it was never the Blood moon?” ^ ^
2/2

Extra:
>And well, now Marco and Kelly are officially rebound buddies whatever that means but well, now they can cheek kiss and hold hands. It’s a bit weird that they keep introducing relationships in the last season. Maybe it’s me annoying with the same thing but, wasn’t Jackie good enough for the other girl? As I see, they get rid of her and then got the idea for the new plotline where Marco needed a girlfriend… but it was already too late, so they chose the girl who was available so that’s why it felt it a bit out of the blue. Oh, well, nothing we can do now and it’s not like they don’t look cute together anyway :3

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppf1sogQGR1v3qdhs_500[1].jpg (500x244, 19K)

some post the mega

Janna is just a wildcard.character who doesn't have an established motivation other than be there and offer sarcastic comments, which is perfect for a comedy show that doesn't take itself seriously.
And then it's easy to fit her into any situation that needs no real justification:
1. Star wouldn't do something weird that leaves Marco traumatised at Quest Buy, but Janna would.
2. Eclipsa wouldn't leave Meteora unattended to see how powerful her magic has become, except if she leaves her with someone who doesn't care (though I'm surprised Glossaryck didn't just take Janna with them).
3. No one else would both mention Tom's unhealthy infatuation in a non-consequential way and take him to the Abandoned Castle in the same episode.

And the cherry on top is that she's a fan favourite so no one from the fandom would complain.

To me Janna's inclusion is yet another case of SVTFOE's lazy writing.

>Okay, the list starts with out of business. Ehm, what can I say about this ep?It was random, it was kind of fun but for me that was all and it let me with a question: What’s with the show and the “This frequented place is closing for good” thingy? ._.

>I’ve heard some viewers commenting about the episode having some meaning, that it is more that it seems to be, and theories like those. If that’s true, well, it’s fine but I don’t want cryptic content, I want the plot to advance. Wanna see what’s with Eclipsa or Star and Marco. For a last season this was a total random filler ^ ^’. And hey, not saying filler is always bad, I love well done filler because it’s like taking a pause from all the craziness of a plot and it even helps to develop characters while doing random unrelated things but this one was, well, very random?

>Janna is Back, good ^ ^… but they don’t even bother to explain how is she there. We have just to accept it because, you know… she’s Janna. That leads me to my next comment and plz don’t get mad Janna fans. I like Janna and I’ve always said she has so much potential since S1 and that’s the reason why I don’t like much Janna this season. Pretty much like past season, she serves no other purpose than the weird stalker girl who is the comic relief. Done. I mean, jokes are fine but her interactions with the other characters don’t go further than “Yeah, I’m cool”, “Look, a creepy thing, cool”, “I’m going to Make fun of Marco, lol”.

>Well, good thing about the ep is that it even gives us a message at the end. I don’t even know what was the point of Marco reacting that way, but the thing is that they went out of there.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppcyl6mLo61v3qdhs_500[1].png (500x281, 67K)

>I don’t like much Janna this season. Pretty much like past season, she serves no other purpose than the weird stalker girl who is the comic relief. Done. I mean, jokes are fine but her interactions with the other characters don’t go further than “Yeah, I’m cool”, “Look, a creepy thing, cool”, “I’m going to Make fun of Marco, lol”.

Spot on

HNNNGH

Attached: d4ab73a9-4275-406b-8244-70ef5f70ed8a.gif (700x394, 722K)

Easy way to retroactively fix most of the problems with Janna's character:

Do an episode of Janna and Marco together, where Marco actually uses some of those moves he showed off in The Knight Shift to thwart Janna's antics, leaving Janna suddenly shaken and vulnerable and the both of them suddenly awkward around each other. Episode ends with Marco letting Janna get a win with them basically role-playing how things used to go.

The writers will never do that after that Phillipino girl gushed on Twitter about finally having representation in a cartoon. From a half Phillipino character no less.

Remember when this was fun to watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=WEXcr_l_FWI

>fluid animation
>Marco making protecting each other a competition
>psychology gag
>Marco transformation anime parody
>"What does P-H-D stand for?" gag
>mocking Marco
>hair moustache
>the painting
>"AN INKBLOT I WIN"
>"YAY I HAVE MOTHER ISSUES"
>no Star that's bad
>"Aww, I have mother issues..."

In three minutes this one scene had more jokes than the past three episodes.

Am I seeing episodes out of order? One episode has blatant Star and Marco shipping and the next episode with Janna and Tom say that Star is dating Tom.

Bear with me I just came back to see the last 4 episodes after quitting when Star ruined Marcos party and had to go home by dropping the love bomb in the middle of it.

bruh don't watch this garbage
the show ended after Toffee died

I hope everyone on this shitshow gets blacklisted from the industry

I agree it's still garbage but I am curious how it ends. Then again I am still curious because I don't understand if Star is interested in whoever because these last few episodes I saw seem to say different things.

>You aren't in love, it was the blood moon. Ok it's fixed.
Well ok, but then it hints that they are still into one another.
>Marco is a knight and has a heart cape with her as the cuddle.
Ok that clearly means they are into each other.
>Tom hangs out with Janna and makes blatant statements that he is with Star and she is into him.

I am so god damn confused. I swear I just watched the last three episodes in order that they appeared.

By this point, I only watch this show because I've invested too much time into it

>Be me
>Only one who spammed Janna shit since season 1 on Yea Forums
>Season 4 episode with Janna started.
>I'm the only one who hates this episode and doesn't want anything to do with this shit character anymore
Nefcy just can't keep characters good

You opinion is so popular even ESLs agree with you, retard.

I wonder what feelings the Star vs fandom would have towards Nefcy if Janna won the Marcobowl.

Is this the end of Higgs?

Attached: 1520352935349.png (500x1000, 212K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JANTOM CUKS BTFO

>Even Area is pissed about killing off Jackie and just replacing her with Kelly for Marco temporal love interest, even more with the implications of the curse
No wonder she took a break from BF

Just realized....Janna's flushing the toilet. Did she just go in front of hypnoMarco? Or flick her bean and cream into the toilet? Or jack Marco off into the toilet?

All of the above

this

and before someone comes at me, yes, I checked the archive, there's nothing.

I'm late to the game. where's the mega link? :O :O

Don’t bother, just read the summaries in the thread and brace for disappointment.

Stop being so negative user.

I'll come at you for being a liar then, chump.
>I checked the archive
The fuck you did.

>it's a literal fucking heart
Jesus.

Literally the end. She never came back from neverzone and wont come back

I'll stop being negative when the show stops sucking.

At this point anyone but star would be a plus for me, season 3 really killed that potential relationship for me with how much it devolved into master servant, cut Marco's development straight up and made things just generally awful between the two

That was marco's I think, since it has those sawblades

Anyone have the .mp4 megas? They weren't in the archive.

here
and fuck grumpy user

Attached: cute monsters.jpg (1920x1078, 317K)

>"There's nothing for me here"
>coming from the bitch who was running her mouth "Equal Opportunity Employer"
She's gone and good riddance. Clearly the bitch has no sense of loyalty.

Attached: Higgs_didnt_do_a_good_job.png (500x500, 55K)

We might see her again in Gone Baby Gone as both Meteora and Mariposa get lost in Heekapoo's dimension.

Attached: 1555282437846.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Yeah, fuck that guy.
Here's dancing Star to brighten your day.

Attached: Starco_Dance_and_Move.gif (656x368, 1.23M)

>Janna is only wet for Marco
>But not Tom that's an actual demon

Can this little Filipino boy fuck off?

Got them in mp4 by any chance? My toaster laptop can't handle mkv.

No, its not my link
Just convert them or rename them iinto .mp4

She is just playing hard to get

Attached: d4c75e4802854d80f4ae3eac0c50c99f.jpg (736x1340, 117K)

Tom's an actual demon, but he doesn't act very demonic. Instead he's got loneliness and vulnerability issues and whatnot and is more concerned with getting acceptance and validation from Marco and Star than any evil dark demonic stuff, bo-ring. And he thinks it's cool to pop his collar. He's so lame in Janna's eyes it overrides him being an actual demon.

>Tom's an actual demon
Half-demon, his father isnt demonic

We're gonna get fucked so hard on Beach Day. The angst is going to be off the charts

I feel like a jackass for shitting on user about searching the archive so on the offchance you haven't already solved this, here:
mega.nz/#!CfQQEKLL!hA2_5QEMvRLp9Nu0us0APPVDS9V6nglqAa6hfVK0N-s
mega.nz/#!ffI0QaxQ!PiHZkDCK-ZnWh92mO4_j_F0QEW9ofyL7PKc_ubQcYQA

Thanks, user. This is a big help.

Honestly, I'm bracing for impact...

Attached: a39ba2d3-bed8-42c6-99fc-545459720142.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

That's just cotugno's race identity bullshit. He's the crown prince of the demons and is clearly pretty powerful, horns, three eyes, tail, close enough.

Any good converter from mkv to mp4? It'd be nice that it could keep the subs

We will get blueballed, nothing is going to happen.

That would make no sense if it is, they should be long gone by then.

Who’s Mariposa?

Handbrake?

>that animation

god I miss it so much
soooooooooo much
fuck shit

>Marco's mom paying him a compliment.
Feels like an eternity since people around Marco were selflessly nice to him.

Is this a fan animation? It looks completely different from the rest of the show. Did they take the dub of this scene and re-draw it and put the sampling over it?

Marco Jr at a guess, don't think there's any other babies about. It's Spanish for "Butterfly".

Marco's baby sister.

Attached: fc9495db0c652c05ef36d8ea62a86a97.jpg (540x572, 47K)

Yep, the thing that Marco decided he wants to do for the rest of his life is Star.

>between scenes star doesnt move
>they aren't cuddle at all, just sit nearby
>the last scene is in a weird angle to make the "hearts" possible
>they hug before but marco doesnt blush
Nefcy is playing something

Attached: unknown.png (703x395, 258K)

Star's hair is also tucked into the cape unnecessarily so we can see the design on it.

She has to end TomStar and Kellco before that.

Attached: c4b26bd596b1b6a1ba5df7ce794ec845.jpg (735x481, 78K)

The bug pussy game is off the charts... and the after sex cuddles can't be beat

Attached: 8e961bfac5c34da544ad73e645ba964ac5f31469.png (1080x700, 231K)

How many episodes had the Starcucks/Seddm/nGame predicted Tomstar would end?
>It will end on "Its another mystery!"
>no it will happen offscreen after Season 3 Finale!
>Crap! Lava Lake House is the moment!
>Junkin Janna is the moment!! Also we love Jantom!!
>crap now it will be Beach Day/Doop doop/Sadteen Hotline!!
I dont even like Tom but it makes me wonder if every Tomstar scene is like boiling oil for them

I'm glad Marco Jr. turned out to be a girl. Now she can have Pretty Cure like adventures with Meteora... with no shipping drama!

Attached: 078de52872e6c06cf33de16a337823fc.jpg (500x510, 44K)

I don’t expect anything much of this show anymore. Expect Mariposa to be one of Meteora’s toys or something.

Why would they even attempt to predict when this show has already shown its content to drag things along.

>Marco Jr is a girl
>Daron said that there's going to be some representation in this season
>how the Neverzone works
>Meteora and Mariposa
They're really going to do this, aren't they?

I'm sure it'll fill you with joy to know that yeah, it does. For all the reasons they already outline.

Awesome, get fucked, this is what happens when you give too much of a shit over a cartoon ship.

>have a 50 year old brother and date a 300 year old abomination
poor mariposa

She is cute when Marco isn't around. Can't wait to see her as a teenager.

Attached: a4fb42c7d3706a0b576a9bdd248ecb24.jpg (736x736, 71K)

Everybody thinks it's going to be a huge Starco moment but I can almost guarantee some shit will go down to ruin it.

She's a bitter old mutant that got reduced to a diaper shtting no brainer through magic

I expect nothing from it.

I would settle for a nice, neutral episode with the characters having fun and no ship drama either way.

the photo is a paradox, they will have to pretend to be happy on it even if there aren't having a good time, could be like mathmagic with timespace going to hell because marco is not happy his swimsuit is in a different angle on the photo.

what's the standard for K- dramas? It seems the team is really into them...

>diaper shtting no brainer

So, a baby. You know, what no girl will ever give you under the fear you'll fulfill your sick guro fantasies on it.

Also funny how you bring the mutant thing in a show with bug people, demons and monsters of all kind.

Attached: 3d741e7ed80ef27f0ebce831bf7461fa.gif (450x518, 605K)

No idea

Oh shit

Star was confirmed bi for the Amazon bitch. I think that might be it for the season and the rest of the show. Hopefully.

Ponyheads comment in this week's batch flies in the face of that....

Also there's that monster kid who confessed his love for another boy in the middle of the Cornball match.

Attached: 3206028aa02123ee90811917af2cb420.jpg (736x944, 114K)

I'M NOT A KEK

You sure of that?

Attached: d9dfec757b41cacc229193c87f35559e.jpg (736x414, 49K)

>watching something you love getting violently destroyed by someone you hate
You are a cuck. You got psy-op'd by Nefcy letting Cotungo cuck you out of CUTE and PERFECT.

depends do you self insert as marco and are into starco?

Cute and Perfect is still there but took a different direction.

Attached: 25b6dc44e23100a3ddd9b6219cfa2d91.jpg (736x584, 67K)

Ehh, Manna was always cuter than Starco anyways

yes, it spread to other ships that dont involve star

Attached: tumblr_pp8i46SB9I1wi5nd5o7_500.gif (500x282, 1.01M)

That thing is an abomination, a disgrace to creation itself!

Attached: Eclipsa Human .png (708x387, 291K)

>don't involve star
but what about best ship

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Not gonna lie I really am sick and tired of castizos, HAPAs and halfricans. I would gladly have the US give up large portions of itself if it meant we could have a federally financed relocation program so white people can move to the Pacific Northwest, Midwest, the Rust and Bible Belts and New England, and be left the fuck alone.

Attached: 1830b8ca7fbe45e737b4a9964710a6ff00d1c197[1].png (740x811, 362K)

Reminder she is canonicaly the strongest and most talented Butterfly, not to mention Glossaryck's new favourite student and future Queen of both mewmans and monsters.

He would rather sacrifize Comet that not being able to teach her.
Now get lost Toffee, pretty sure there still a baby out there who hasn't humilliate you yet.

Attached: ff40e0eafb2257f9f37f317f79a79ff2.gif (500x281, 471K)

>so white people can...be left the fuck alone
Coward. You have no understanding of the nature of power. Just fucking kill yourself because you're going to be a detriment to whichever side of the race war you put yourself on, mongrel.

haven't seen a single bit of porn of these two, nobody cares about this.

She's probably just the self-insert character.

What the fuck are you on? I'm tired of having to compete with white girls all the damn time you mouth-breathing retard. Society has put them on a pedestal to the point where they're getting paid for breathing and if we don't cater to their every whim we're the problem. Nothing's changed since 1969.

Haven't been looking too hard, then.

you don't search hard enough
Oozu made 2 short comics and is in the middle of a third one

Writers' favourite

Attached: 24de49cc53e03cb75911560c1e3fc331.jpg (456x1280, 138K)

>Is she supposed to be an important character now?
>now

Attached: larry0.png (437x535, 170K)

The very first episode should already have happened just like they delayed in the first ep of S3.
At this point is really really really possible that it will happen in the last 5 minutes, curse of the blood moon was the worst and most blatant dragging out, Nefcy don't know what the fuck to do if they are together and maybe even scared that people will stop watching (like if they didn't already) the show once it happen.

What is everyone's favorite Star outfit? I like the dinosaur dress from Booth Buddies.

She is just there to fill in when they are too lazy to design a new character.

Attached: 7715c98e29be520d2ffa13b284ab25ee.jpg (400x415, 28K)

She paused all her comics in general, but she's still drawing of these two cute dorks.

Attached: Bugsecs.png (700x477, 102K)

That thing is legitimately ugly. Star's best outfit is her pajamas, sockless version.

Barefoot pajamas

You guys are footfags, aren't you?

No, the show looked great when the other animation studio had it for season 1.

Attached: 1554834232270.jpg (556x1024, 85K)

Maybe Janna's sudden prominence is to set that up.

Footfags showed up...

Attached: 56d2027b92cec2e3a5c1d00d8943651c.jpg (400x223, 35K)

Blood moon ball dress and huntress outfit.

Attached: bmb.jpg (1505x1372, 372K)

>Nefcy don't know what the fuck to do if they are together and maybe even scared that people will stop watching (like if they didn't already) the show once it happen.
Do the shit that made them so cute and perfect in the first place. It ain't hard and they've done it multiple times already

Blood Moon Ball dress. Followed by her seifuku/marine skirt

user, I...
youtube.com/watch?v=Et2KfkY5kTM

Eh, I think it was too "flash-y" in season 1. Too many noodle-arms.

tomfags are even worse

>huntress outfit
Good choice

>Do the shit that made them so cute and perfect in the first place.
so making them best friends forever :^)

I just want episodes of Star wearing Marco's hoodie.

Starco fans love being cucked.

Attached: c8aedd26b7e9387c246236d17d1ee2d3.jpg (736x414, 57K)

Actually loved that aspect. It was like a cue that said "sitback, relax, it's gonna get a little weird, but we're gonna have some fun".
The stiffness of the animation now seems to reflect the attempt art more serious tones overall

I expected it to die before S4, especially since Jarco were shown dating onscreen for only 4 episodes (one of which was the hook-up, another one the break-up and in most of those episodes the main focus ended up being Star and Marco's relationship).

Even for that they are cucked with their screentime in favor of more poop baby jokes and Eclipsa stealing the spotlight.

I would be surprised if they didn’t ruin it. They’ve put the Beach Day so high on a pedestal it would be dumb not to.

and some don’t

how the fuck does Marco expect to go College when he ditched school?

here user
Season 1 & 2
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
Season 3
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
Season 4 till now

Blue and her first princess outfit

Attached: star1.png (1280x774, 1.28M)

Don't bother lmao, the show just has to tell you that she always cared despise the amount of time she ignored him in favor of Marco or any other things.
They already did it with Marco sadness when she go back to Mewni, he fucked off after the conflict and for no reason they stopped communication, why, shut up and watch.

Did you see his moves? He can get in on a sports scholarship, hands-down. You don't need upfront brains if you can get scouted

>heart with bi-flag colors
SABRINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are you colorblind?

But pink and blue represent traditional gender colors

There's nothing saying she's half or full pinoy.

Show respect, Starcofag. She is the only one supporting your ship right now.

Attached: da5f0a8e10573579e34aa74ef7f0fab2.jpg (720x812, 69K)

Her second name is Ordonia.

I'd rather have the Eclipsa show

Her last name is. So nothing saying shes half or full.

Writers confirmed on Twitter that she’s half.

So do mewmans.

Attached: c17bf744507d8a5593519ee5e0d228a8.jpg (540x584, 59K)

so that's why Star will return to earth

She'll return to solve the Realm's fiasco. It's the only thing left after Mina's plot.

Attached: 4a04e4acd84996052827cf3210210d24899d25e0v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

This seems like how the writers wished things had gone, pic is a better reflection of reality.

Attached: 602EAAC1-BEF4-49A9-B013-A03435102D83.jpg (540x584, 57K)

One could say...
fetishes are afoot

Attached: 3433213C-C2EE-40EA-9A5C-61CDA1A5BC21.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

fuck you, she's the best

Attached: 1555173647376.jpg (564x880, 36K)

Except she is popular among fans. Try again.

Attached: 89d5668e673be08a5bb430c3ba4978de.jpg (735x413, 59K)

I control-f'd "marco", "star vs" "eclipsa" I tried to run through everything. "Knights" even.

Maybe I'm not so good at looking I dunno.

How'd you find it?

Now that you mention it, yeah. Like, he's too much of a pushover now. A lot of it has to do with him trying to be better for Star, but it also feels like he's walking on eggshells rather than him growing naturally.

I want him and Janna to be friends, since he can reign her in, and she can encourage his nastier habits. They could even each other out. Not sure if I want a romance though. Maybe one day, but not any time soon.

>shes popular among brainlet "sooooo relatable!!!!!!1!" tumblrinas
I liked her when she was a mysterious evil Star

no one cares about your opinion

Man, Star vs is shit.

Attached: cute gert.png (650x744, 693K)

Search "mega.nz/" and change the start/end date to the date the episode aired and the day after, respectively - you can't set them to the same date or else you don't get any results. Normally megas have screenshots posted with them so you can also set it to "posts with images only" but sometimes that's not the case, so be wary.

One edgy opinion from a nobody vs. The majority of the fandom.

Also Star would be the evil one as she imprisons children.

Attached: f868fd46030957836ecebbd12df914fc.jpg (540x304, 33K)

>first princess outfit
A man of culture I see

Attached: blue.jpg (172x293, 11K)

they are here

Thanks, but I'm just saying how I find them so that user can use it in the future. Since the episodes are posted around the same time each week it's a reliable method for finding them/other stuff.

My fine fellows of taste.

As always people who want Janna and Tom interactions completely fail to understand how either character works.

Refresh my memory, I admittedly don't pay much attention to these "inside the wand" episodes, but why do the other spells hate this guy again and tried to get him killed?

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S04E12.Junkin.Janna.A.Spell.with.No.Name.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mk (1920x1080, 436K)

he is married to the butterfly and they want Spider to get with her (because they look so good together, ignore spider is Narwhal's friend) so they're willing to get him killed if it means their ship has a chance to happen.

I read that in Marco's voice

Can we just agree that the vast majority of them are cute as hell, and any discrepancy basically boils down to personal preference.

Oooooohhhh skinny teenage Eclipsa is so hot

Star's spells: shipping obsessed.

Eclipsa's spells: seem evil but are actually good guys.

Oh, the foreshadowing.

Attached: 747d8a2aab3829364a67cc09ad838f2e.jpg (736x934, 136K)

>I'm gonna nut
>please, nut between my thighs

... i.. what?! When did this happen? This sounds like bs.

Me on the right

That's weird, I'm on the left.

female (male)?

>Except she is popular among fans.
Cool horseshit bro

Why are people so adamant that Janna does not have a thing for Marco but totally have a thing for Tom? I am constantly seeing people say Janna was jealous of Tom's attention to texting Star when that is literally the same arguments the Mannafag would use for the scenes of Janna acting coldly to Marco whenever he was with Jackie.

Fuck off Cotungo.

Between Friends ended bro. She’s done as far as I can tell. Even had a “the End” Mark on it.

Because it's inconsistent as hell depending of the writer. Also, Manna is never going to happen anyway.

The TomxJanna thing is just Starcofags and Tomfags that don't want him cucked trying to kill off Tomstar in the least drama filled way possible.

>Q: will you ever do a sequel for Between Friends or is it officially done?
>Oh, for sure. It’s so much fun to work with those two and their interactions. Just not right now, since I want a bit of change. I already published some ideas on my Subscribestar. Those are just ideas tho. I’ll let you know when I have something more concrete :3

lil-area-sfw.tumblr.com/post/183990800229/will-you-ever-do-a-sequel-for-between-friends-or
subscribestar.adult/area

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppjwxiCflG1v3qdhs_500[1].png (500x375, 43K)

Or the show will fuck that up and make them lesbians, thus bringing back the drama while adding representation.

Yeah. A sequel. Between friends is still over. We just may get another comic in the same canon.

We already had a lesbian Queen (Crescenda), an asexual Queen (Rhina) and a bisexual Queen (Star)... also Heinous was straight and into septarians.

Attached: db4b5753d1d995bbefb7505f47bfb967.jpg (500x638, 39K)

...from memory, but...
>E:" I think she hates M A R C O"
>J:"can you blame her? Marco!"
>M:"[Terrifying Screech]"
>J:"Heh heh, exactly."

No one mentions her Ludo outfit? It was even confirmed that it has a tail because she gave so few fucks about him she forgot what he looked like.

Attached: 53E2CFD1-672D-494D-B5AC-E279DCA22C28.png (431x849, 401K)

Star is only bi when written by Cotugno. She didn't try to rape a single girl in Mewberty

Yes. I fully agree. But you also forget who’s in charge of this show. I wouldn’t put it past Nefcy to pull a “surprise, she’s bi” bullshit.

new information on future episodes on ITUNES
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-vol-7/id1457393318

>''No longer the ruler of Mewni, Star must now confront her own future…and her destiny. Star and Eclipsa team-up to stop a lethal spell gone rogue. Marco and Tom go on a dragon-cycling adventure. And when Star, Marco, Janna, and Tom traverse amnesia-inducing waters to get back to Mewni, they lose their memories. With a universe full of monsters spiraling out of control, and mysteries of the past yet to uncover, Star Butterfly will stand tall as she journeys to an epic finale!''

Because nobody gives a shit on the other thread

they forgot about
>bullshit shipping episodes on earth that will lead to nowhere

though I'm really interested in those mysteries of the past

Are these for this week's episodes?

>Yep, the thing that Marco decided he wants to do for the rest of his life is Star.

Ah goddamnit. The MADWOMAN is pulling at my heart strings again.

Imagine user
>they travel through the magic waters
>they start to lose themselves on it
>they leave with no memories
>star find the photo
>believes Marco is her bf
>they kiss
>They recover their memories of all their adventures
>They realize they are the best friends together
>they stay as friends and star goes back with Tom

Attached: uumiyu.jpg (1280x1280, 362K)

>Other thread
Don't tell me we split yet again
Besidea that, it does aound interesting, Spell With No Name escaping and out into the world...

Attached: 1521668508468.png (500x573, 110K)

we already had that episode dumbass

Amnesia water is probably going to be shipping crap too

I like all of them at least a little.

Attached: starrrrrrrrr.jpg (1280x1553, 1014K)

Tomco incoming.

Biracial, definitely.

Where did Area move to since the big tumblr purge?

>another Star, Marco, Janna and Tom episode
Well, at least she is better than Ponyhead and Kelly

man I don't want to waste my time thinking about upcoming episodes, I always get disappointed anyway...

Attached: moons feetsies.png (1280x720, 995K)

>Spell With No Name escaping and out into the world

Oh great. Wreck it Ralph 2.

Or Matrix Revolutions.

I WISH THIS WAS ME!

The last piece of representation left.

Attached: 215c33b9a847bdfec806f8a73f4db69b.jpg (736x817, 81K)

We can hope.

western animation isn't ready for male gays yet

Ah, but anything goes when a wacky amnesia plot is involved.

I meant it as out from the wand/dimension/whatever is that place, and into mewni proper, not about escaping the pickle jar. i want to see some real damage and dissasters.

Imagine (you) dying in a fire

Attached: This is Fine - Tom.png (600x334, 215K)

>tfw biracial and bisexual
I get to go the the cookouts and fuck everyone there. Feels good, man.

Attached: 39D3D677-169A-4105-921F-6314BCFD56B2.jpg (450x500, 43K)

>Being this mad over a ship

Attached: 1542671243043.png (1024x1174, 1.32M)

A new network is under construction, but you have to be in the know. Start with the panda.

I still don't get it, is Starco still a thing?

It dies and comes back to like every three episodes

Ship teasing is the only thing Marco does right now.

Attached: 0aa9b23c9dbe982503777d21d98116f7.jpg (736x919, 156K)

Well, there is a reason starco is treated like a religion, i guess.

To the point it's creepy

Attached: 1281f1f7165af390d0bbfa112b1ca701.jpg (736x683, 77K)

welp

Attached: tumblr_pq0rpyWae81up5yto_540.jpg (540x283, 36K)

I have no faith in this after Eclipsa’s kidnapping being a secret Ponyhead episode.

pack it up...this will be shit

KeK and here i was thinking that they already did everything possible to kill my interest and there you have memory losing perfect status quo tool, looking forward to it.

>monsters spiraling out of control

Seth?

Attached: 5885168cfd74ee99f95f5d38ab11c491.jpg (735x498, 80K)

come on it will probably be just one little episode

source? i don't fucking believe this bullshit, i am in a denial.

Cute and Perfect is love.
Cute and Perfect is life.

Don't forget to tell people that this is just the sum up for the rest of the season 4. The source is itunes store.

Attached: tumblr_ppyyvenRxZ1spcszdo4_1280.gif (1280x720, 453K)

iTunes synopsis.

Token Earth character since they basically had Marco fuck off any association with Earth

You seem more mad posting shitty fetish

according to the original post are the synopsis of Star vs on iTunes

user, see It was already posted.

yeah i should post a better one

Attached: starvs.png (770x830, 218K)

>sum up for the rest of the season 4
And by that I meant the WHOLE entirety of season 4.

>And when Star, Marco, Janna, and Tom traverse amnesia-inducing waters to get back to Mewni, they lose their memories.
I mean what could be potentially happening here... is that whoever is in charge of the itunes page is fucking retarded. And the 'amnesia pools' episode already happened. i.e. Curse of the Blood Moon. But then again maybe not.

Attached: 1555365737754.gif (939x808, 121K)

Hate the fact that i both saw and saved this image and its companion from the source, but accidentally wasn't the 1280 size and then forgot the source.

"Amnesia-inducing waters" clearly refers to the realm of magic. We've already had that amnesia effect come into play multiple times (when Star goes there in Deep Dive, Star and Moon in Divide/Conquer, the original Mewmans in Meteora's Lesson).

>Started watching this series around the time the second season was airing
>find Star incredibly cute, Marco is a good boy too
>daughteru.png
>go to /sveg/ to see what you guys think about the new season
>it's all shipping wars
>muh starxco, janco, literally who
>people lewding Star
What's wrong with you guys? I'm a lolicon, but not for western shit. That's just pedophilia.

Attached: 153693759184741.jpg (1440x810, 153K)

I love how this unfunny cringefest of a show sounds so interesting and epic in theory

>janco
We call it Manna because it falls from Heaven

Tom and Janna haven’t been to the realm of magic so this is a new episode. I wonder why they’re going there though?

So they are banished and have to sneak back to Mewni through the maguc dimension?

are you retarded?

he's a weeb

Shipping war is the only thing that the fandom discuss, the discussion for lore episodes last for one day, where are you been.

What the fuck is Star's problem? Why didn't she just put away her phone? I hate zoomers so much. Even worse is that Eclipsa didn't tell her to focus as well. There was no reason for Star to be so mean to Rhombulus like that.

Attached: froggo.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Which is strange given they babysit Meteora while on Earth. Maybe Seth takes over at some point.

Attached: b105ec941f1ad5310ef9c247607ffd7d.jpg (736x414, 71K)

>I'm a lolicon
>that's just pedophilia

IT'S CALLED HEBEPHILIA!

>Be me
>Start watching show with daughter
>Think it's going to be like Rick and Morty for kids
>Turns out it's more like GoT for kids
What the fuck

Attached: large.png (500x281, 146K)

It’s really strange, they were able to bond when Rhombulus kidnapped and crystallized her, now she’s on Eclipsa’s side for some reason. Even though she doesn’t fully trust Eclipsa and hid the journal fragment from her.

It's going to be Star and Marco finding the booth photos and thinking they're a couple, doing couple things before they get their memories back. Not going to happen considering the track record of this show, but a man can dream.

Attached: russian bullshit.jpg (1000x1252, 261K)

GoT is basically already for kids with how much it dumbs down political maneuvering and statecraft.

they are setting her up with tom since it's getting obvious star and marco are going to end up together

Never mind, itunes puts their shit out in 'volumes' so yeah. They're probably going to the magic dimension............ and lose their minds and just fucking... have orgies. Or some shit. Wow.

Just when you thought it was all over, when you thought the romance train was finally going on a single track road, the MADWOMAN does what she does best yet again, and throws YET ANOTHER fucking curveball.

The wildcard factor was already at 10. But that's not enough for Nefcy.

>it's all shipping wars
That's what the show is about you fucking idiot. And imagine that! A fucking WEEB tries to school us about enjoying romantic drama, ship wars and lolicons. What a fucking laugh.

Attached: MAD WOMAN.png (680x617, 450K)

it's going to be just one episode calm down you fucking autist

>It's going to be Star and Marco finding the booth photos and thinking they're a couple, doing couple things before they get their memories back.

You know what? That is actually quite plausible. And I'm scared and anxious as fuck.

That is unless the booth photos were already 'used' for a 'plot point' (i.e. Tom learning about it), and they will never be mentioned again.

Attached: afneya75434.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Well hey. BonBon the Birthday Clown and Sophomore Slump were also just one episodes.

Star being a huge hypocrit again.

She shouted at Eclipsa for fighting Rhombulus, even though the queen had motives to do so, yet Star starts a fight herself over a mobile phone.

Attached: 6196ade081c122bffef49be3d09d0c25.jpg (736x413, 41K)

I want just want everyone to lose this shit once Marco kiss Tom

it was just supposed to be funny. stop reading so hard into things

Wait, so Globgor actually ate people, including the Spiderbite kingdom? How will they justify this?
>He dindu muffin
Mina was right.
I thought you guys were kidding when you said that Star was a brat but holy shit you're right. She always was. No wonder Moon stopped caring.

Attached: tumblr_p5w0x8BHSO1uqnrmno1_1280.jpg (1181x1772, 314K)

But it wasn’t funny.

Moon literally sent her to another dimension because she was sick of her.

was that an existenz reference?

It's not necessarily the entirety of Season 4. I remember a similar situation happened with iTunes for S2, where it mentioned Star rushes into danger after the loss of her spellbook and Glossaryck

I remember a lot of anons assumed that was a spoiler for the season finale, but then the spellbook stuff happened in the midseason with Bon Bon. So if this is a similar pattern, then maybe the stuff being referred to here happens around Cornonation as the "midseason" event or shortly thereafter.

There's bound to be some dumbass twist that summary didn't cover.

t.Rhombulus
Back to the time out corner

They just twist the narrative, it's easy, you as the viewer as to accept it. at least you give them shitty ratings

Kelly is noticably missing from that line up...

No, but I have moderate asperger's.
But why tho. I don't understand why people are so invested in this? The fucking episode with Janna hanging out with Marco was literally just that. Just 2 friends hanging out. There are some episodes centered around romance but it's not exactly complex.

Attached: yikes.jpg (515x515, 50K)

Star was always anti-authority. Even when things blow up in her face due to lack of leadership she just rolls with it and things just work out for her.

he ate people before starting dating Eclipsa, he became a vegetarian for her
but ate Shastacan, but apparently there's more to that

If he goes to the time-out corner then i'm going with him.
He's still a soft-hearted stubborn idiot who deserves a friend, even more now since apparently star cut him off.

One episode was enough to reset Starco yet again, for like 5 times already.

Rhombulus is an asshole though

I’m curious about this, did Shastican climb into his mouth on purpose? Was there some slapstick moment of him face planting onto Shastican and oops, he’s in the mouth? It’ll just be some stupid nonsense, whatever it is.

His older brother, for whom he acted as a live in nurse, recently died. If he acts out I’m willing to give him some slack.

And she learns literally nothing.

So why the fuck did they wait so long to even have Janna and Tom interact?

Even with Nefcy's hackish "can't have the main couple get together until the very end" bullshit, waiting until the final season to have Tom and Janna even talk to each other is bizarre if they're going to be hooked up as a consolation prize for the Tom fangirls.

>Wait, so Globgor actually ate people, including the Spiderbite kingdom? How will they justify this?

They won't. Globgor was a mewman eating monster and tyrant from top to bottom and that never changed. Eclipsa is rightfully hated by the mewmans because not only did she abandon her duties as Queen and married a monster, she also had her hubby eat the only king of the kingdom. And then probably proceed to terrorize whoever they felt like.

Eclipsa was fooling us and Star this entire time. She never changed, she's just good at playing roles, so that she can get whatever she wants.

> No wonder Moon stopped caring.
Star has to learn to clean her own mess. All the way up until this point you could notice a trend with Star. She would constantly run away from her responsibilities and duck the fuck out under any repercussions for her actions.

This has to stop. She has to grow up, and owe up to everything she's done. And clean up any messes she made.

And she can. She's strong enough magically and matured through her experiences thus far to do it right.

Attached: 68909e1e1fcd8e3f39baaee0bc146f779b8b68f1.png.jpg (960x832, 58K)

I want to give him a hug.

>There's bound to be some dumbass twist that summary didn't cover.

Oh you better believe it.

Attached: regrads, cotugno.jpg (1100x950, 112K)

What series would you call GoT for adults then?

>Eclipsa was fooling us and Star this entire time.
I don't know about this. I do feel like Eclipsa will be forced to become the evil Queen everyone thinks she is, with a whole "I didn't want to do this but you MADE ME DO IT!" moment. I do still believe Star vs Eclipsa is the final boss battle.

did the show died when Toffee died?
now the only interesting shit are not related to star and marco....

It was revenge for his family, what every husband and father would do in said situation. You'll understand someday.

Globgor grew in the battlefield yet found peace and love in Eclipsa. He became a vegetarian for her, aimed for peace and even fught his own brothers in arms (Seth) to end the war.

Only thing he asked in exchange is to start a family with the woman he loved... and Shastacan took it away from him out of power lust.
Star considers him evil for killing Shastacan by breaking the vegetarian oath, but as Eclipsa pointed out: "things are more complicated than that"

Attached: 0046707ef63f6128218af3bd24cb53f4.jpg (736x874, 85K)

You could have said that in s3 when people hopes & dreams were slowly getting shattered, now most people just want to know how the fuck it will end.

About shipping, you need to know that some people were invested in the main ship since 4 years ago, resetting and cucking the main ship just broke the spirits so people came with any other scenario in the future because this show is a huge nonstop cockteasing that leads to nothing, but curse was the last time and even the most hardcore Starcofags realized they are dragging out really fucking hard, ALSO most of the development happens in shipping episodes, not complex like you said but they play a huge part of the show, like or not.
Only few souls know that Starco will happen in the last 5 minutes of the show.

No one cares about your ligger crush on leather armor.
Glossaryk was right, some jerks never learn.

Fucking Monster apologist, no wonder your wife gets fucked by monster refugges she works with and your wife's son looks like a ligger

Powerlust my ass. Eclipsa whored her way around the various species until she settled in with a shape shifting warlord and left her people and her kingdom. Being a good leader is about making sacrifices, not being a slave to your desires.

Fuck you Meteora.

Anybody else get an erection when Hekapoo was talking to Eclipsa?

any scan of the magic book?

>Star and Marco lose their memories
>Star has the beach day photo and that photo strip of them kissing in her purse
>they assume wow, we must be a couple and start acting like one
>they regain their memories and whatever else happens for the finale
>nine months later...

>Only few souls know that Starco will happen in the last 5 minutes of the show.
Mark my words, Star ends up alone and Marco has to leave the magical world behind.

>Only thing he asked in exchange is to start a family with the woman he loved... and Shastacan took it away from him out of power lust.
how does that make sense, wasn't shastacan the sole ruler of the butterfly kingdom after eclipsa left

I am painfully erect anytime Eclipsa is on screen.

Lucky trips for true prophecy

>nine months later...

Attached: tumblr_pphlmcJQWF1qzkiifo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>Only few souls know that Starco will happen in the last 5 minutes of the show.
Well yeah, if you want to know how this lovebirds deal with love in their magical adventures you must but my new book: "Interdimentional guide for Dating" In amazon this Christmas.
Disclaimer: It doesn't actually include references to Starco

Attached: x8qk3ca3ryl21.png (1280x720, 994K)

Marco just got through telling Star that they'll still be best friends and go on adventures together no matter what, even if they live on different worlds.

Why does Hekapoo get so little screentime?

>that spoiler
I know you're joking but the salt such book could cause would be so worth it

Men hold no power in Mewni. The king is just there to sit next to the Queen.
Shastacan is described as power-thirsty who only saw Eclipsa as a free ticket to be King and escape from the Siderbites forest.

After Eclipsa left to stop the war (as that was Globgor's lan to force peace), Shastacan needed to put a daughter of his and the Queen to remain in charge. That's why he needed Meteora, but there was no way he could pass her as his daughter with the size shifter features.

Globgor demanded his daughter to be returned but Meteora was no longer with Shastacan, so he most likely assumed she was dead and killed the fat bastard.

Attached: 13.jpg (4128x2322, 2.61M)

She already gets too much screentime.

Something will happen to separate them for maximum fuck you feels.

I'm out the loop, who the fuck is Seth?

Why, the show ended already, might as well say FUCK YOU one last time to the fanbase.
Good luck with the mouse in the future tho

>Men hold no power in Mewni
Eclipsa should have just gave Shastacan the boot

Bad very bad goy, you didn't buy the last book of the show?
One of the leaders of the race war shit, Lizard liek Toffee but more evil, someone post a pic of him for this user
What a tease that book

Seth of Septaris. Mentioned in the book I think

yeah I really don't know what exactly happened and when did they imprison eclipsa?

A character introduced in the Book of Spells. He was the leader of the Septarians during Solaria and Eclipsa's reigns. It's implied that he was the one responsible for the ambush that killed Solaria (they specifically say Globgor wasn't involved in that, and he and Seth were the leaders of the two rival factions of monsters). A few hundred years later during Comet's reign, he was still around but very elderly, and was apparently Toffee's mentor.

It doesn't matter. whats next Incel? Do you want to know who was Snoke?

fug, any scan of the book?
and how the fuck can you be more evil than toffee aka "guy who kill childrens"?

She couldn't, as it was her mother's last decree for her to marry him.
Eclipsa had to obey what the will said.

Which is funny taking into account Solaria never married and didn't allow Eclipsa to have a dad... because kings and fathers were useless to her eyes. But hey! Let's force Eclipsa to marry this fatass.

Attached: abff77a6e77dcca350804b2a96385df0.jpg (735x996, 108K)

>Good luck with the mouse in the future tho
Yeah, i think I will only give a chance to Amphibia

For someone who loves Sailor Moon how can Nefcy get the formula so wrong? I mean, you know who the final villain will be pretty early each season/series. It's like getting 3/4 through R and Death Phantom isn't introduced yet.

You want to know why Between Friends is one of the best things to come out of the show?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1553042004863.jpg (604x832, 167K)

Depends on the order of events but it could be retaliation for Shastacan and the MHC nabbing his baby and shipping her off to some shithole.

Though they'll probably have it Globgor was also no kid gloves allowed during the war and took part in his fair share of crazy shit too

>No wonder Moon stopped caring
The lady lost her mom, had to help lead a war, has a crazy kid doing stupid shit, had to manage a bunch of retards (and still has to to a lesser degree by trying to get them to manage themselves), got her ass kicked multiple times, got mind fucked, and lost her kingdom after finding out their lineage was basically a lie.

Not too surprising she just went "fuck this" and is letting the pieces fall where they may from the ongoing shit storm with that murder autist Mina

Who should Tom be with user?

This is why I think Jhustin must have left his Spiderbite wife after awhile. Solaria wouldn't have needed to make sure to keep the peace unless that was the case.
Then he meets a nice Pie girl and has Festivia.

Jushtin was amazing, fuck Skywynne for ruining everything

Someone post her VA's Tweets

This was honestly the best character of this season

Attached: image.png (705x717, 522K)

Anyone else find it fitting that the race mixing queen has spade tattoos?

Tom should be alone.

Yeah, fuck that guy

>Eclipsa had to obey what the will said.
why
The impression I got was Eclipsa just wanted to be with Globgor, she had to abscond the throne to be with him. If she really wanted to she could have stayed and pushed to marry some other less heinous Mewman. She probably should have realized running off with the King of Monsters after Solaria's reign may not have been the smartest move but I think carelessness is a part of her character.

Attached: robert-will.gif (480x270, 854K)

Its even worse since that marriage wouldn't even benefit her family anyway. Jushtin had already married into the spiderbites and they barely got much out of it anyway.

Solaria was objectively shit tier. Heck she couldn't even win the war she fucking started and got BTFO even though she had magic hax

>777
Fucking jackpot.

Attached: wh-what happened last night.gif (800x440, 189K)

una...

Attached: unavelastar.jpg (1453x1016, 364K)

because Eclipsa loved her mama even though her mama was an insane murderhobo.

Even then Eclipsa inevitably fucked off away from the marriage anyway

Iirc, Skywynne would have preferred Jhustin on the throne but was obligated to let Solaria have it.
I mean, he also didn't care either way as long as he and his mother got along.

...vela

Attached: unavelastar2.jpg (1068x1183, 770K)

Tom should be alone until he grows the fuck up and is able to have a life beyond whoever his girlfriend is.

Eclipsa loved her, but that didn't stop her from taking a dump on her will and even taking it a step further by laying with a monster

Dammit, beat me too the post

Eclipsa was just too nice, Globgor offered her to leave with him all the time but she didn't want to abandon her kingdom, also she basically let Shasty stay with her because she felty pity for him for being covered in those disgusting oozing spider bites

Actually Skywynne tried to have another kid because she eventually came to think Jushtin was too airheaded or something because he went out having parties and didn't care as much about the book of spells...Even though he was making great connections with people from other notable areas as part of his "CRU"

Basically Skywynne was a moron who thought acting like a teenager = being an airhead who would be a bad fit to rule

Solaria's will was shit anyway. She did almost everything wrong

Its because of her we have Ponyheads

Solaria was fucking based. I'd love to see some crusader-esque memes of her.

Attached: crusade.png (500x400, 105K)

user probably won't see it but still
Last year during season 3, i asked a drawfag to draw star with Emily's outfit from Dishonored 2, sadly my computer had a problem and i have no ideas how to recover the files.
so user, if you are still here, could you resend me the drawing?

Ironically his opinions on monsters changed as he got older and tried to convince Solaria to end the war, but she was too far gone.

She actually cried tears of joy when she knew she would have a daughter to hand everything to, then promptly took the book from him.

she was jumping around on her bed with joy when she found out she was pregnant with a girl, come on

is this all in the book? fuck, this book is fucking important to the lore isn't it?

mediafire.com/file/xlxdw08p05p5cym/Star vs. Book of Spells.rar

Corrrrrrrect!

Attached: 1487622767220.jpg (1280x1113, 264K)

Attached: G L O B G O R.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

>Hypocritical bitch who wouldn't let her daughter know her respectable father who had helped her in the war because "men are useless" then proceeds to force her daughter to marry a fucking pansy for literally zero political gain
>On a perpetual period
>Starts a war and somehow can't win it despite having magic capable of fucking up battlefields at her fingers
>Failed at making decent Thunder Warriors except maybe Mina and she's fucking nuts at this point
>Literally gets BTFO by random grunts
>Responsible for us having to deal with Ponyhead when the monsters were going to deal with em

Nah man Jushtin would have been a far far FAAAAR better "Queen". If he was in charge Mewni may not have remained the shithole it currently it

Attached: Jack unamused.png (743x545, 420K)

Reynaldo's bit with making rhymes was actually mentioned in the book. Apparently its the fault of some rhyme / riddle obsessed queen who accidentally (or purposely I forget) cursed him with it hence why he is not longer on the MHC

Eclipsa specificaly tells Globgor many times she can't leave the kingdom.
He is the one who convinces her by stating four main points.

>If there is no queen that assures the Solarian army won't attack.

>If Solarian soldiers don't attack the monsters will remain peaceful and trust Eclipsa as they are willing to do so but, not for long.

>With Eclipsa marrying him both kingdoms are safe because none of them won't attack.

>No matter what she tries while sitting in the throne of Mewni, she will be considered a traitor just for being in love (as proven with Mina)

Then there' her farewell letter (translation in pic related) in which Eclipsa clarifies she thinks her decition is for the best.

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0004.jpg (1024x608, 69K)

Didn't she regret it all when she saw how fucking stupid and bloodthirsty Solaria grew up to be? Meanwhile Jhustin was a master speaker and representative for Mewni, magic be damned.

Glogbor's not that smart, is he

Attached: S3E29_Queen_Eclipsa_abandoning_King_Shastacan.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

>Eclipsa was just too nice

what a shit character

Also she likes goth things and metal and is a vegetarian

He had his own problems on the monster side with Seth trying to take over and kill al mewmans.

Globgor was a great warlord and a popular leader, but no matter how much you want to convince your people that peace is possible when there are freaking Solarian sodiers at your doorstep.

He had to prove everybody Eclipsa wanted peace for them to fully suport his pro-equality movement, and the only way was marriage.
Remember the monster king is ELECTED DEMOCRATICALY among the princes of each clan. He can't just do whatever he wants without offering results.

Attached: 1be75f1fc69209b280a6003949dd9cbf.jpg (640x632, 68K)

he would have told her anything to get that sweet mew(wo)man poon

>and the only way was marriage
Was it?
Clearly that was a mistake, they just got done with an era of monster slaughtering there's no way the Mewman kingdom were just going to be OK with Eclipsa running off the King Monster (as literally happens) and apparently Eclipsa was aware of this before Glogbor convinced her. Working towards normal peaceful terms ala Comet would have probably been better, not everyone on the MHC is a bloodthirsty monster like Hekapoo and without Solaria in the picture Mewman aggression could have stopped with Eclipsa holding the reigns.

But they loved each other so wanted to be together yadayada which is understandable, especially with Shastacan breathing down Eclipsa's neck.

>I believed - and this is true - that the love the Prince of Darkness and I have for each other will be what creates lasting peace between the monsters and the Mewmans
yeah she was pretty fucking stupid

Not so sure diplomacy would have worked out with hundreds of Minas running free.

Remember how she reacted to Star willing to protect monsters or Eclipsa having a mixed kingdom.
Also, I still find suspicious how she wasn't there to aid Comet during the ambush... as if she wanted her dead.

Attached: 46fd967d2898a571e293016d83e20ad1.jpg (736x736, 79K)

Nefcy is to creative western animation genius what Sugar is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichaen duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Nefcy has gifted the world, Sugar has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Sugar is in every way the anti-Nefcy, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that she becomes a monument in her own right, and counterbalances Nefcy. Could one exist without the other? Nefcy obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Sugar offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Nefcy. Our understanding of Nefcy would be incomplete if Sugar had never set ink to panel. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Sugar that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Nefcy's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Nefcy had in mind when she wrote about the Monster vs Mewman War. If Nefcy is a magical princess in the tutelage of Glossaryk, truly Sugar is like unto Toffee. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Attached: 4d Chess.jpg (1569x1023, 615K)

Why is the lore of SVTFOE more interesting than the story? i fucking hope we will have a vidya or a novel with another protag for more lore.

Lore ALWAYS trumps story.

we will get an lore based spinoff with Ponyhead as MC

Concepts tend to be more interesting than execution by it's very nature of being vague and allowing the viewer to imagine their own perfect story to go with it. It's why concept art is always a lot more fun to go through than trying to figure out a structured story.

Most anime/manga suffers from this, where a shit ton of the ideas and concepts are really fucking cool and hook you in but it struggles to keep your interest along the way.

He's the required sexual diversity character. Ladyboy Janna

I love Eclipsa's knighting ceremony dress... and with the ponytail she looks hot

Attached: 1555228712620.jpg (1923x1076, 797K)

It's like those ugly fanarts of anime characters with huge nose that people do lmao, and somehow it infected Nefcy.

Why?

Is Glossaryck getting revenge for all those times Star wanted to hang out with Marco instead of learning spells from the book? I wonder if he'll come back to Star eventually.

Attached: Untitled.png (1116x920, 43K)

You've defiled a perfectly wholesome picture of Star with semen-glazed feet, you dope-worshiping devil!

Star's ancestors turning out to be peasant pretenders is the same shit Rian Johnson pulled with Rey's parents.

Sauce on original image?

I hope someone makes a final compilation of all her different outfits once the show is over.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=15466664

Nah he's Meteora's pal now though his whole 4D chess thing is probably a lesson in making them all better people in the end

Though there was that time where Star basically implied they weren't friends which Gloss seemed to notice and acted differently from that point (though he did play it up as all part of the lesson or whatever)

>I-it's just a comedy, stop taking this show seriously!

Eclipsa and maybe Globgor have Übermensch delusions like Leopold and Loeb

>Is Glossaryck getting revenge

No. He's just an asshole. Every princess learned this sooner or later.

Attached: 3563280.jpg (960x836, 140K)

but it literally is. also for little girls

Who?

Star's 15/16 years old by now, that's way too old to be a loli.

Attached: 1555336030star.jpg (900x900, 379K)

Emotionaly manipulating an innocent baby who trusts and loves him, in order for her to attack a teenager is a new low.

Attached: a75b919d82875bbfc5194fffe1a6fc2b.jpg (736x350, 43K)

Loli is wathever the arbitrary laws of american states say

To be fair to Skywynne, the last time an "airheaded queen" was in charge before Skywynne ruled, the entire kingdom burned to the ground and the old book of spells was permanently lost which is why she's the first entry in the book even though she wasn't the first queen.

But Rhomby deserves better!
Honestly, i really hope he and star mend their friendship, dude's been through a lot and he needs some support.

Attached: rhombulus_sketches_by_cajamapat_dbwjbxm-pre.jpg (894x894, 92K)

Did Glossaryck literally fucked with his past self? how did he do it? and where is future Glossaryck now?

I want to have sex with him while his snake arms bite in my tits

Nice. But aren't Star's feetsies wholesome in the absence of semen?

...the fuck did I just type.

>Starts a war and somehow can't win it despite having magic capable of fucking up battlefields at her fingers
Technically, she was winning it. In her chapter she says there is a "signifigant drop" in monster battles to be fought. The reason she made the genocide spell was because she felt that if the monsters were allowed to recuperate, they'd clash with the Mewmans once again which is exactly what happened under Eclipsa the Monster Love and Festivia the Party Queen's rule. If Eclipsa took after her mother instead of loving the BMC, monsters probably would have been wiped out.

Attached: IMG_20180918_150628[1].jpg (780x1040, 225K)

U know u'll lov3 it.

Attached: 1522289054489.jpg (1200x1920, 1.98M)

She's legal in a good number of states now

Attached: Rdpo5zj.png (620x393, 126K)

>Female
Eww.

I still don't get how this show get away with all the murders , especially in the book of spell, when it's a fucking Disney show.

Disney shows murder all the time.

>The very existence of the Janna x Tom ship is an example of shallow understanding of personality and relationships, and its popularity is evidence for how shipping is more important than narrative and character crafting for a lot of people. (Let’s be real here, a huge part of its popularity is Starco shippers wanting to get the two out of the way.)

That Mannafag salt. Truly the most autistic and pathetic of all shippers.

They sometime showned in the films but it's very rare and not as common than in SVTFOE.

in almost every iconic Disney cartoon film there is murder that is more violent than Star vs.

Yeah what the hell? I think they work well hem together. I mean henley get along plam and thep personalities gel erem lep much. Besides we know Starco is happening so they might as well tie the loose scores

she looks just like a friend of mine. like a girl version of casey jones from the live action movies

Place your bet, one character is probably going to die at the end of the serie, who is it going to be?
What if it's Marco? Would be unexpected and a nice plot twist.

The definition has been U-15 since time immemorial

>murder is OK for the american prude
>a character says "I love you" openly to another character
>WOW WOW WOW don't you think this is kinda too shocking for kids ya'll

Tom

Moon or Eclipsa

>one character is probably going to die
I wouldn't get your hopes up, especially it being Marco
the only character I can see dying at this point is Mina

Attached: slap-mina.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

user, Seth need to do something to make him even more dangerous than Toffee as an introduction.

Globgor

Murder is more natural than gay people. Just saying.

Tell me i'm not the only user who would want a vidya or a novel about a different Queen, maybe even one not talked about in the book.

Seth won't be introduced, and if he is not as the antagonist but as a crusty old fart for exposition giving

Attached: shrug-trump.jpg (1024x551, 108K)

Marco will probably temporarily die and Star will pull some rez move on him and lose her magic in the process

Mina is going on a trip to the Realm of Magic till she chills out a bit

Who knows about Globgor and Eclipsa. Maybe they'll find another dimension to chill out in

I might if the lore had more depth to it, and the wand powers was something with known limits and abilities rather than a 'fix whatever the plot needs fixing' device

>implying he won't get young again thanks to the magic + go batshit insane at Mewni for the death of Toffee

No longer the ruler of Mewni, Star must now confront her own future…and her destiny
>Doop-Doop

Star and Eclipsa team-up to stop a lethal spell gone rogue.
>A Spell with No Name

Marco and Tom go on a dragon-cycling adventure.
>A Boy and His DC-700XE

And when Star, Marco, Janna, and Tom traverse amnesia-inducing waters to get back to Mewni, they lose their memories.
>?

With a universe full of monsters spiraling out of control, and mysteries of the past yet to uncover, Star Butterfly will stand tall as she journeys to an epic finale
>Generic Summary

>Nefcy said Toffee was "like Magneto"
>Eclipsa and Star accidentally created a spell that had the ability to destroy the entire multiverse
>Toffee wanted to destroy magic
>Glossaryck wants to preserve magic
This little shit is the big bad, guaran-fucking-tee it.

Attached: S1E11_Glossaryck_2.jpg (350x197, 17K)

sorry but Lion king is too inappropriate for my child
talkign animals go against gods wishes

Well one of those is clearly wrong

>Mina: According to this dingus here, one of his mooks lammed off with half an army, and they're the ones who put your mama in a wooden nightgown!
>Batwin: The queen and I were about to sign a peace treaty when one of my generals went rogue.

The way Batwin explains it, I think Toffee was at the peace meeting, keeping his traitorous intentions as a secret, allowing him to assassinate Comet too quickly for anyone to react and either evaded capture or fought his way back to his faction.

We actually never see Toffee in a straight up fight, outside of when he possessed Ludo, but the first season suggested he was rather quick/agile.

Talking bushes is fine though

Seth doesnt look much older than Toffee and their kind clearly age really slow

She's FUCKIN with us.

She's fuckin with us good, nigga.

Attached: 1555378540435.png (620x300, 44K)

post yfw Star dies, again, but for real this time.

No one cares about what happens in a third party book and almost nothing happens on screen in the show.

If you mean a spell with no name it's technically isn't. Since Star and Eclipsa's spells did team up and their spells are part of them. Unless that spell get loose again it was likely them trying to be brief and succinct.

Moon
>avoids getting involved with Mewni, Star and Eclipsa so she can live peacefully
>changes her mind to help in the final battle and is killed
Eclipsa and/or Globgor
>sacrifice?
>outpowered and defeated?
Ludo?

>major big bad mentioned only in a book 1/20th of the audience is going to read
>dont mention him at all halfway into the last season even though there was just a time travel episode that could have built him up instead of having Toffee job for the twelfth time

It's not like Adam or Brian are helping either.

Attached: fuckin trolls.png (690x713, 90K)

No one actually thinks he's going to be a major character in the show.

? is going to be some midsummer night's dream deal where Jantom will be forced and we can just skip ahead to Starco

only if someone is getting raped

>tfw no Stardust crasader-like story of Justhin and his crew.

Attached: 1552471672105.png (500x621, 79K)

It's gonna be a meta/clip show episode where they try to get back their memories of the show's history but get things hilariously wrong. Probably an excuse for the writer's to poke fun at themselves and the fans like Ember Island Players from ATLA.

forgot the pic

Attached: stardust mewsader.png (341x411, 330K)

That nigga made at least a dozen animals/inanmite objects talk. Or if not him, one of his angels.

Attached: 1543677514165.png (625x967, 665K)

>tfw marco was evil all along
>he was the force of evil all along.

Jushtin strikes me more as a part 2 Joseph.

Why don't they just skip ahead to Starco already instead of the fake suspense about it?

Kinda feel bad for him, he's too innocent.

Attached: sad.png (774x591, 856K)

Rhombulus did nothing wrong.

Yikes, couldn't even let him have a full Queenship and pass the wand down to his daughter.

EVERYONE is the forces of evil. This whole show IS the forces of evil.

Attached: 1555380905992.png (622x539, 68K)

His sister being a a genocidal maniac didn't help either.

I havent watched the show since toffee died is it worth it?

He probably fucked Heckapoo so he got something cool at least.

Attached: heck.png (525x395, 428K)

Weirdly enough I can totally see him with Dub Joseph's voice (Numbuh 1).

I'm wondering how many kings of Mewni Heckapoo has managed to get in her bed over the years

God, I wonder if she ever regrets not letting Jhustin be the first king. He could have prevented the whole war that his sister started.

All of them

Even River?!

Wow Marco, I guess the forces of evil were really hatred and bigotry all along! Diversity is our strength!

Yes. He's not happy about it. Yes he is

>tfw all the spells Eclipsa used actually are in the book
Daron what is your masterplan, is the ending already in the book?

:^)

Yeah, I thought it was kinda dumb that she was so antagonistic to him... I actually liked the fact that both Star and Marco had allies within the MHC instead of just trying to make all members "enemies"

The sad part is, I think he is right about her having to wear a mask of happiness. She wanted Jhustin to be the first great king of Mewni but the fucking retards were too used to having queens.

When are these two going to get a proper episode together? They have a fun dynamic.

Attached: riding.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

The lethal spell is probably Solaria's theorized spell that Eclipsa inherited

the forces of evil were good writing

>star vs. the forces of evil
>whole show is basically about her struggle against established authority
>authority is government
Does anyone have a Star ancap meme?

Attached: ancap ball.png (547x402, 200K)

any translation of the low-mewman page of the book?

You think Eclipsa still finished it as a last resort should anything disastrous ever happen?

>They have a fun dynamic.
If Janna was a guy and Marco was a girl, everyone and their mother's would be saying that Janna belongs in jail for all the shit she's pulled on Marco

How many guys did Festivia fucked?

Attached: Capture.png (416x241, 140K)

Does the next queen in line mention who her father was? I'd be a little surprised if she actually did.

Filling the void in her heart left by her abandoned parents with dick.

Considering how radically different both of her daughters were, 2 at a time at least.

she literally did a 5 years long party, so probably a lot.

How come both of Festivia's daughters were fucked up? Dirhhennia or obvious reasons and Crescenta was a sociopath. Was it because of their Pie Folk blood?

Attached: what did she mean about this..png (273x220, 109K)

Festivia probably didn't parent all that much.

>try to get back their memories of the show's history but get things hilariously wrong
Didnt some other Yea Forums show do that a few months ago?

>I love traveling

Attached: Festivia_the_Fun.png (235x280, 186K)

Yes. Its something about mewman cosmonauts getting lost and sent to earth or something. Check the archives

Probably because she's a filthy piekike.

what's the deal with Crescenta?

Penis envy

In public she was a cutsey and kind queen but in private she was a schemer that in fact made monster lives radically worse. Oh and she only hated her sister because she managed to find joy in the simple things while she could hardly be happy rather than act happy.

Attached: dancin star.gif (700x394, 1.02M)

She hated her sister because Dirhennia was stupid as fuck and autistic.

seething lesbo

Jushtin did literally nothing wrong. Cutest and best “Queen”.

Why couldn’t they have given him a good ending bros?

So many. "Mewni's original party girl"

she just didn't seem to give a fuck

I would hang with Dir

Dirhennia actually wasn't stupid since her spells and notes were hidden. She just didn't give a fuck and was fine doing her own thing

Crescenta was admittedly a pretty good political manipulator but was pretty envious (I think she turned Dirhennia and her BF into wolves at one point). She was also a lesbian who loved fish pussy

Her daughters both have different fathers. Neither of them are her husband

He had the good ending since he fucked Heckapoo.

Hold on, how did she had a daughter if she was a lesbo?

rate the queen, from worst to best.

Solaria -> Moon -> Jushtin -> Power Gap -> Comet -> Every other queen in the Spellbook -> Star -> Eclipsa -> Meteora

>implying he wasn’t busy deepthroating cock at the time

I find Glossaryk's attitude toward foreigners who don't speak the local language quite interesting.

Usually queens who were more into women only fucked a dude just to have a kid to continue the royal family. Its not that uncommon.

How old was Comet when she became a queen? she said she already had moon at this time.

People like to say TEEN PREGNANCY since Comet married, gave birth to Moon, and divorced before getting queen and becoming the wand, but since she's always been depicted as an obvious adult with Moon as a baby, I'd say 30s, 20s at the youngest. You can't look at Comet next to Star or Moon as teenagers and seriously believe she's meant to be their age.

I think it was mentioned that she'd traveled the world for some years before getting the wand and becoming queen, so it seems she just put it off. Even though the customary age to get the wand is 14 this and other things in the spellbook imply when you get it can be more flexible, ex. Crescenta apparently was given the wand at 12.

>getting queen and becoming the wand

wow I'm an idiot

yeah he looks like the type of guy that hangs with hekapoo as a beard, and they fuck guys togheter

Solaria: Hypocritical, started a war she somehow managed not to win despite having every advantage, constantly incredibly unreasonably fuckass mad for no reason.
>Lyric: Lost the book of spells to save some random fucking fashion book instead. Really shit tier
>Rhina: Shittiest spells, murdered her husband, cursed Reynaldo
>Dirhennia: Didn't really do anything
>Estrella: Similar to Dirhennia in the sense there wasn't much noteworthy that I recall she did but nothing bad either. Also had Comet
>Celena: Similarly didn't do much from what I recall but had cool witchy stuff going on and probably knew some shit
>Festivia: Basically had a perpetual party inside her walls while doing nothing as the Solarian soldiers minus Mina all died fighting the war. She kept the people's morale up I suppose so that puts her up higher
>Star: Simply because she wasn't really "Queen" long objectively speaking. Though she did more than the previous ones mentioned who were Queen longer but didn't really do anything of note.
>Eclipsa: Doing pretty decent with what she has to work with though did stuff that would be viewed as traitorous to her people even though she had good intentions. Doing a a pretty alright job but basically working from the bottom with a bad rep.
>Crescenta: Actually pretty good in the political game and made a ton of spells. Was way heavy handed and crazy in getting Mewmans to stop being shit tier but hey from what we saw its understandable. She was an envious and pretentious bitch though and definitely wasn't popular at all with the masses (again because they are lazy shits)

>Skywynne: Initially sorta bad in that her spells were way over the top and killed people but she got waaaaaay better and actually helped her people get better while contributing a shit ton to the book of spells and the state of Mewni
>Comet: The masses loved her and she loved them. She also would have gotten peace between Mewmans and Monsters / ended the war had she not been assassinated. She also seemed to have good ideas but did not have the chance to implement them.
>Jushtin: Would have made Mewni awesome and basically helped keep shit together when Solaria went Hitler mode, managing alliances, relationships, and other stuff. Yes I know I am cheating since I made the argument that Star wasn't Queen long and Jushtin wasn't "Queen" long either but lets face it, he would have been the best

Somehow missed Moon but she'd be below Skywynne or Crescenta (probably Skywynne). She did a pretty good job and she had to deal with a ton of shit. Mewmans are flocking to her little village already even when she's not Queen

Jushtin > Literally everyone else.

I mean this unironically.

Jhustin's only issue was that he was fine with not ruling the kingdom. If he was more assertive in that regard he could have convinced his baby sister to just follow his lead and be the mouthpiece for his ideas.

Solaria was too autistic to do that. I think Jushtin tried to convince her to cool it at some point but it didn't work

All the queens are thecworst and only kept mewni as a shitty place or made it even worse.
Only ones who can be a little excused are Skywynne and Comet since they actually tried to do something.
The ones who i really hate are Crecenta and Rhina.

Jushtin is straight. If he was gay he'd have left Mewni for BMC

of course he's straight, did you not see his math tutor?

Both show has shitty ratings lmao, teen titans go chads dabs on SU, people will forget this trash after a month.