This image is proof this site is full of zoomers right?

This image is proof this site is full of zoomers right?

Attached: cartoons list of fighting.jpg (4153x4660, 3.18M)

This is literally a Yea Forums image you reddit tourist

No not really lol

>Tourist
>Reddit

>Wander loses to fucking Gargoyles
>Gravity Sharts beats Goof Troop and DuckTales and Recess and then gets ~8% finalist votes, why did it even get to the finals
>Adventure Time beats Ben 10

Holy shit this list fucking sucked, can we do it again

Attached: 1549081382583.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Try harder to fit in

>While he posts this low-effort shit
It’s obvious you’re not a Yea Forums regular. Next you’ll post a wojak response since you probably think that’s what we do here

Keep going dude, you are sure convincing everyone you arn't new

EEnE winning overall would make me think that it wasn't, but MLaaTR beating Rocko would make me think that it was.
Don't get me wrong, MLaaTR was a fun show, but Rocko is on a whole other level.

This is a cursed image. Anyone got a unanswered version?

>There are people who think that GF is better than Avatar or EEnE
As somebody that likes GF, fucking how? Avatar perfectly nailed the story-driven action genre, while EEnE perfectly nailed the slapstick comedy genre. GF had one good season and one mixed bag season, it's not even close.

>>Wander loses to fucking Gargoyles
That's a good thing user

My picks would've been: CN - Dexter's Laboratory, Disney - Gargoyles, Nickelodeon - Invader Zim

Avatar is the shoe you like if you hate animation and think NCIS is a deep show

it really bothers me that there's people out there who think Gravity Falls is even in the top 15 BEST Series' in that image

IIRC this poll was done pretty shortly after Gravity Falls finished airing, I think that might explain it.

After Jenny won the waifu vote I gave up on this board's taste, so this shit comes as no surprise.
Agreed, it's a fine above average show but I have no clue how it can be so many people's favorites, especially the characters who are as flat as their artsyle.
I'm sure this is bait, but what alternative action driven cartoon has better animation than Avatar? It's frames are somewhat low but it all looks good and consistent unlike a meme'd shonen like Naruto and the choreography is top notch.

Really? With that shit finale?

Fandoms are a hell of a drug, Gravity Falls' was still pretty prominent at the time.

>Billy and Mandy lost to Courage
>by a fucking 1/3rd of the votes

Yikes. How the fuck was this shit polled? Some of these results seem a little... suspect.

Attached: 1507926496354.gif (600x477, 155K)

Courage was way better than Billy and Mandy

Recount, damnit

>Gumball beating Megas
>Ben 10 Losing to AT
>GF winning at all

Whoever did this is retarded.

I love Billy and Mandy, but it kind of dragged as it went on, whereas Courage remained pretty fucking solid the whole way through. I think Courage beating Billy and Mandy is completely fair.

>ranking the E’s against some nobody show
At least rank it fairly
>Steven Universe win
Come on, I’m not even going to sink that low, even if it’s going against that mediocre pile of nothing
>Regular Show winning against Camp Lazlo
Shit taste confirmed
>Loud House beating the Monsters
Zoomlet status confirmed
>waifu bait beating Rocko
Why do you place masturbation over entertainment?
Also, I know nobody watched Teacher’s Pet but it was decent. There’s also not a very reliable way to watch it, if this chart is done again, these things need to be paired together more fairly.

Look, SU was shit but My Gym Partner's a Monkey was even shittier, by a wide margin. I'd give it to SU over Gym Partner, but SU losing to KND was totally deserved. I know it's all the rage to act like SU is the epitome of a bad cartoon, but there are still cartoon that are worse than it.

It's just like March Madness dude, shows that are already naturally popular are paired against nobody shows in the first round, much like a 1 seed vs a 16 seed

Waaaaaaay better than expected. Gargoyles should have been Disney's representative but otherwise the final 3 were perfect. Cartoon Network is pretty dead on.

What was the best era of modern animation here?

Attached: 1554281255695.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

The one where you shut the fuck up and stop posting this divisionist garbage.

literally only raging faggots and girls watched disney channel

Fuck. How long ago was this again? Feels like a year or two.

But it's not -wrong-.
The Nickelodeon side had the largest travesty though. Spongebob at the time was going through it's worst shit, and it beat Hey Arnold?

Otherwise, accurate chart

Attached: 1528698410817.jpg (600x600, 14K)

Generation Y, by far. But that's 45% of the whole chart.

If we want to be exact; Late "Early Millennial", Most of "Core Millennial", and early "Late Millennial"

>implying original Ben 10 was better than AT
holy shit taste

Yea Forums's core dempgraphic has always been 18-24. However, those 18-24s are always changing and this place isn't ours anymore, user. t. 2010fag

>>Wander loses to fucking Gargoyles
Yes, good. That is good tastes you faggot. WOY is good, but Gargoyles is better.

Courage is far more clever and creative. Billy and Mandy had the curse of shit last season too.

Yeah, the demographic is always shifting. Now you've got Zoomers posting nostalgia for 2007-2012 on social media, even though I distinctly remember those years being widely considered the "downfall into shit era" when they were new.

Attached: 1554923154507.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

Aside from GF winning this is a lot better than I would have expected.

>GF winning
getting as far as it did***

>tfw late millennial
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Was it a good or bad era to you?

Billy & Mandy beating Johnny Bravo is the only one I completely can't forgive

Is everything the core zoomers have truly just rehashes of older shit? Kind of sad to look at how much we've lost

The one I grew up with.
Yes, I took the time to cut out anything I didn't recognize/personally experience.

Attached: 1553391054145.jpg (1400x1039, 587K)

bump

>Some nobody show
Its Space Ghost you fucking zoomer

Original Ben 10 was better than Adventure Time.

>Rocko losing to Teenage Robot
Fuck this board sometimes for real.

Attached: 1444166518947.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Adventure time is reddit humor 101 and fanfiction plots

Why the fuck are episodic comedy-driven shows pitied against action-driven on-going story shows?

THIS TOURNAMENT IS A FESTERING PILE OF SHIT.