Why is John DiMaggio such an asshole at cons?

Why is John DiMaggio such an asshole at cons?

Attached: EE3CA9D6-EFB0-4BB6-BF22-86E4762A562D.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Because cons are full of pushy asshole nerds?

Lay off the old man unless if you've got evidence of him being genuinely shitty.

Because he's a liberal retard with trump derangement syndrome

Two posts in and we're already at politics
I hate the internet

I got a fistbump from him as he walked past me leaving a con. Seemed pretty cool to me.

you're thinking of vic lasanga, john is pretty chill

Who is the biggest jerk at cons that has no excuse being a jerk?

>nobody says anything about politics
>BY THE WAY THAT GUY IS THE ONE DERANGED ABOUT TRUMP NO NOT ME THE GUY WHO STALKS CELEBRITIES' TWITTERS AND KEEPS TRACK OF THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT TRUMP
fuck off /pol/

Ray Park and Lou Ferrigno are dicks, and they wouldn't have careers without nerds.

one time he punched me in the face then told me to kill myself in his bender voice. then leela's voice actress gave me a hundred dollar bill. 100% true

Seems like it's just his personality. He would get annoyed with people running the sound on a couple of panels I went to.

I'm so glad Ferrigno got cut out of the MCU.

And then you had sex with Fry's VA I assume.

Regardless of your politics stating that a teenager deserves death threats for simply endorsing a particular politician is a huge asshole move.

Attached: 1549325998547.png (748x572, 77K)

Because he's a normal, presumably well-adjusted person who's forced to spend hours aroudn a bunch of smelly, unwashed, giga-autistic virgins with no sense of social cues, personal space, boundaries or empathy.

We do that shit all the time here, so what?

>Lou Ferrigno
I had no idea. What's he do?

Literal succubus trying to tarnish vic’s name

user this may come as a surprise, but you're an asshole.

He did this to me too but then Bill Fucking Murray popped his head through the window and gave me some McDonalds and said "no one will ever believe you ".

The fans.

That sounds like you

regardless of the whole me too'd stuff surrounding Vic, he is a smug and arrogant asshole especially after he became a born again christian

And you're a pussy, but you don't see me trying to tell you how to be.

I USE PUBLIC TOILETS AND PISS ON THE SEAT
I WALK AROUND IN THE SUMMERTIME SAYIN, "HOW ABOUT THIS HEAT"

You're here.
You're also an asshole.
The kind that doesn't even realize it.

He’s pretty cool at conventions, never seen him acting smug.

Chris Evans defended a guy who literally committed stolen valor. Never retracted from that statement.

And here it is, the reason for posting this low-quality nonsense.

I got a high five from Vic Magonia, he seems cool.

Somebody knew more context than was given yet, calm down.

who cares? military vets are huge fags who think they're special and important because they fell for the "go off and die in assfuckistan for your FREEDOMS" meme.