New Confinement Special:

Anomalies! youtu.be/8L0wQgPa20o

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-101727.jpg (1063x592, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/funerals-are-fun
youtube.com/watch?v=7JJDjlTJ3ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice

Gilf

Attached: Capture.png (223x333, 55K)

Glad to see that Bung is using lots of the lesser known SCPs, the salesman is great.

Was her deepest desire her family? Was she mentally unstable?

I'm glad we're seeing the models from new angles. I can tell Bung has improved in his animations.

no she was a widow. The salesman mentions it in the last line before she kicks him in the eye.

I don't trust that salesman.

She was a "mentally fragile" and a "dimwitted widow", the perfect prey for creature from outer space, or a man in pinch-back suit with a smile that goes on for miles.

Presumably, her deepest desire was to have her family back, which the camera dutifully showed. She was just a sad, lonely older lady.

Is it really that hard to find a VA with an authentic southern accent?

Bump

they are all busy fucking someone's cousin.
bad attempts at accents also have their charm

Attached: .png (1280x720, 1.11M)

How do you guys feels about meta-contextual SCP's like SCP-3999 and 3812?

Finding one of those would require Bung to comb through trailer trash and inbred farmboys to get it right. Not sure he wants to go through that.

Pataphysical SCPs are a source of great fun most of the time. Most of the people who hate them have massive nostalgia-googles and have only ever read through Series 1, and barely at that.

Well, it's an entity pretending to have that accent, so I can give it a pass.

I'm cool with SCP-000.

I was talking about the woman

Considering that Bung only has a bunch of his Youtube friends who will work for free as his options; yes, it hard to find a VA with an authentic Southern accent. Also the VA might not actually be attempting a Southern accent, but rather poorly hiding her English accent.

>Ikea pt. 2 never

>I will not stop screaming until I am free
Pattern Screamer's being autistic is always fun.

I thought he’d have tons of VA applications by now considering how popular it’s gotten

OH MY GOD YEEEES
FINALLY MORE OF MY FAVOURITE MARY SUE MEME SHOW THAT NEEDS 5 MONTHS FOR A NEW EPISODE WITH DOGSHIT ANIMATION AND VOIVE ACTING
WEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: soyplane.gif (960x616, 382K)

Who spit in your bean curd?

>she fucking kicks 1879 in the face hard enough that she dislodged its eye
Even though she died in truly horrible fashion, that woman had more balls than most other characters would have in such a situation.

Ahh yeah

>mary sue
That's... not a mary sue.

>Shitposting idiots just spout buzzwords without knowing what they mean
Shocker

Hell, the fact that she could even HARM 1879 is something to be commended. Damn thing could've killed her faster, but it decided to be smug and cocky.

The animation is really showing it's improvement this short, I wish bung wasn't physically falling apart every other month causing Hiatuses which is basically the only thing this series back.
Man should really get on top of his health

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-104021.png (1920x1080, 673K)

What else is wrong outside of him breaking his ass?

Maybe we could convince him to pull a chugaaconroy and start fixing himself up. It's a shame that gets fucked over by health issues like this.

>Object Received: One (1) thermonuclear explosive
>Price Statement: "I want your soul."
>Results: Subject hesitantly complied after encouragement. No notable effects happened at the scene of the exchange; however, the subject later discovered two (2) of her Aretha Franklin albums (Lady Soul and Almighty Fire) to be missing.

Attached: batlol.png (450x521, 415K)

>its boss later tells it that that's not what it fucking meant by soul
Sometimes, the eldritch evils are all too similar to us

She was a widow. The salesman starts mocking her about it before she forcefully removes his eye.

>chugaaconroy
it's great to know he's still getting crippled for weeks at a time every year just like he was 10 years ago. How does he afford the healthcare bills?

Chuga is pretty healthy now, actually. Hes also like, one of the most famous and well-stocked Youtubers around. He can pay for a ton of shit.

Does SCP ever show the massive amount of otherworldly abominations tripping over each over to kill people or ruin the world? Because it seems like that should be the only think keeping humanity alive in this setting. It's like that Simpsons bit where Mr. Burns has so many viruses none can really assert their influence.

I'm unsure, but it would be funny if someone in the SCP foundation reacted to a world ending threat by telling it to get in line

Competitive Eschatology is basically a series of stories revolving around exactly that. Every single world-ending god and demon wakes up at once and attempts to fuck everything, but they trip over each other and infight because there's so many of them all vying for the same thing.

Poor girl.

Not sure if bait or just a retard

scp-wiki.net/funerals-are-fun
Tv host of a demonic prank show prevents a ritual of a Cicada themed god.

I like how increasingly uncomfortable Cousin Johnny got as things progressed.

Both?

It's always both.

He probably does, but doesnt want to end up with an Andrew Hussie situation.

There's one SCP that's just what's left of a town after some cult tried to save the world by summoning every world ending abomination they could at once and then sealing them all in the town so they could fight it out and kill each other.

Some of those abominations even actually tried to contain the destruction and sacrificed themselves to do so.

3812 is honestly no fun. My favorite part of reality bending SCPs is the whole Scranton anchor/Hume levels mythos that sort of built around them, which is imo a brilliant way to balance and scale creatures that would otherwise be too broken to really built a coherent universe around. Having an SCP exists just to break them and have the foundation shrug and go "idk maybe he's a super duper reality warper fuck if we know" feels both really boring and just kind of un-fun.

Eh, it's not like 3812 is the only one like this. There's the Empyrean Parasite from the Apotheosis canon, who literally wins in the end. At least 3812 decided to leave once it got bored of fucking us.

>the animation is bad
as an animator, What? It's simple sure, but Very well composited and timed!

Attached: drama.png (603x599, 313K)

Yea Forums knows as much about animation as Yea Forums knows about not having it's head up its ass.

Scranton is just the new telekill alloy and Hume always felt a little midichlorian to me.

Which one was this?

I love seeing how far the animation has come in these, the sales guy was a delight to watch.

I've read bits and pieces of scp here and there, but is there a definitive list of 'good' scp entires to read?
I'm thinking more spooky teddy bears and ikeas than genderfluid satellites.

the song was fun
i want the mailbox, idiots smashed mine

With over 3,000 SCPs and countless tales, it's impossible to say what is the best of the best.

I suggest going for either what is the most upvoted or go by the recommendations from the other thread

>I've read bits and pieces of scp here and there, but is there a definitive list of 'good' scp entires to read?
There's over 4000+ articles on the main site alone. Whilst there's some generally agreed upon hits, you'll have to actually go through the site to find other stuff.

But to give a general starter, go by the most recommended of the month. Can save you some time.

You can check the tags, look for stuff like "Safe" and "Beneficial"

I was delighted to find an actually quite good article when I searched up Safe and XK-Class scenario, or something like that.
Some self help book with a focus on the stars that allows reality to be increasingly more bent the more practitioners it has.

Class of '76.

i actually just watch The Eastside Show and TheVolgum and then read the articles that the videos are based about, then just start following other SCP mentioned in some of them

dunno, i actually got in to scp thanks to the oversimplified SCP webcomic in Yea Forums

Attached: hating popular things.jpg (125x124, 3K)

1733 and 3515 are pretty good

what are some of your favorites SCPs?

i like 610 the flesh that hates
2399 the malfunction destroyer
1936 daleport
3108 the nerfing gun is a personal favorite

what happened?

When he's going to call the "Exploring the Series" guy?

He got a pretty nice voice and is a SCP universe fanboy

youtube.com/watch?v=7JJDjlTJ3ZM

God I love this.