Are American comics better than Japanese manga?

Attached: 1540293402952.jpg (1200x675, 221K)

Depends on the comic. There are some that explore concepts that manga rarely, if ever, make the attempt towards trying to include.

Is AIDS better than Cancer?

Oh, come off it. Both sides of the divide are prone to producing good and bad shit. That's a fact of all long-running fiction at some point or another.

why do you fuckers keep asking this dumb question. It's like asking if frisbee is better than judo. they're different hobbies. Fuck off.

A thread died for this

Superman still beats goku.

Not anymore, because DBS went full retard with how powerful everyone got and Supes has to be a composite version of himself to stand a chance. It doesn't matter anyway because both characters are poorly written and bland since their inception.

This is true, but fuck OP. This isn't a quality thread topic. They're both just versions of a decades old medium. Who cares? Fuck Goku fans too. He'd be pasted by any cape flying brick

>they're different hobbies
They're really not. And it's more like asking if savate is better than karate. It isn't.

As an anime fan, I'd rather have Superman protect me over Goku's dumbass

>This isn't a quality thread topic.
Anything can become a quality thread topic with effort. Goku vs Superman or East vs West threads are no exception. You just have to try harder than most.

>Comparing Superman to Goku
Lmfao

>I'd rather have Superman protect me over Goku's dumbass
None of Goku's friends ever stay dead. Most of Superman's friends ARE dead, or retconned out of existence.

Does Yea Forums actually read Superman comics ever? Superman gets hurt and beaten by such miniscule enemies in comparison to what Goku fights regularly. He has a few high end feats from some versions because different writers. Meanwhile shockwaves from Goku's fist was destroying a universe in a much weaker form than what he has now. Manga has become just as ridiculously stupid with the powers even when compared to comics.

Current Superman would get shitstomped by DBS Goku, and I don't even like Goku he's a faggot.

In Rebirth alone, we have Supes tanking a blast of energy from a living evil galaxy that eclipsed the measures of a Mother Box's processing unit. And then we have him breaking an infinite labryinth of reality, amongst other crazy bullshit.

As that one guy always says: the dials go up to eleven.

Goku always and will always be second rate compared to Superman.
Toyo-whatever his name is just inserting his shitty fan-fic. He’s somehow a worse version of Morrison.

The problem with bringing back Superman vs Goku in the year 2019 is that DBS happened. As powerful as Superman is, DBS is even more retarded. Goku scales to or above beings that are unaffected by time, beings that tanked being erased from existence, the sheer attack potency of the top tiers in DBS are way beyond anything current Superman can do. The enemies that could hurt Supes wouldn't even survive in the current DB arc.

Meh, they're both bland characters. I was speaking more about who would win in a fistfight. Supes would get pasted by any DBS top tier. And if there's one thing I can say about Goku, he at least has personality and actual flaws.

Inserting his shitty fanfic into what? And what is that fanfic based on?

Victory by proxy is bullshit

I think he's calling Dragon ball super fanfiction, which I don't really blame him