Are You Happy Batfags?

Are You Happy Batfags?

Here's Your Future !

Attached: index.jpg (310x162, 11K)

OH God..

It's not like King was doing any better. I just want both men fired.

Fuck off faggot

Honestly, i welcome him. He can't do worse than King.

>Honestly, i welcome him. He can't do worse than King.
Timfags are Cancer.

What the fuck is this man's problem and why is he out to destroy dc,

>Honestly, i welcome him. He can't do worse than King.
I hate them both-
's superman: fucking horseshit. fuck him for what he did to jon. and even if he hadn't ruined the kid, it's still the most mediocre run-of-the-mill superhero stuff you can find. it's the stuff that makes people say "all capeshit comics are the same".

Are you happy with King's Batman? Honestly? Reminder that his big idea was for Dick to end up brain-dead retarded and Tim to assume the Nightwing mantle between feeding and teaching Dick how to talk again. That was King's grand idea, before editors told him it was too stupid and decided to go with the Ric thing for the meantime.

Kings batman is pure filler right, and a knightfall rehash comming up. The wedding fakeout after promting and marketing it like oit was actually going to happen burned most peoples good will. And he's responsible for the Ric Grayson Crap by way of demanding Dick be sidelined. It's not the worst thing ever.

Bendis's Superman is complete irredeemable crap. I absolutely hate what he's done to Jon. I'm boycotting anything with the aged up Jon and the Superman books and not giving them another chance until Jon Kent gets de-aged.

> Dick to end up brain-dead retarded and Tim to assume the Nightwing mantle
Tim sucks and is a shitty character. Just shouldn't exist.

Also, why Bendis has so much power in DC ?

>It's not the worst thing ever.
It is. You're just a Superman fanboy, so you don't care, but King's run is pretty much damaging Batman long-term. I kinda hoping he takes the Superman books next. I want him to smear his trauma and cuck fetish all over Superman to see how much you guys are going to like it. 100 more issues run of nothing but Superman acting like a apathetic sad sack of shit who can't do anything and has to count of fucking Lois bailing him out while she constantly insults him and betrays him for Lex.

Just when I think timfag can't sink any lower he finds new ways to surprise me.

I don't understand how Bendis got hired.

> I absolutely hate what he's done to Jon. I'm boycotting anything with the aged up Jon and the Superman books and not giving them another chance until Jon Kent gets de-aged.

Me too and I read every single Superman book they put out since REBIRTH. That's an effort for me.I was enjoying it until Mr. Oz was revealed but I kept going because I liked Superman's family, I think that's the best character progress he's made in years. Bendis doesn't get that, you can't go back, you can't go back to single Clark Kent. Clark's a family man now, he's matured.

You fucked up DC. Hopefully the tanking sales will make you realize this.

Every time I see this hack and Batman and Damain news about him my chest gets tight. I can’t believe DC did this.

I'm not a Tim fan. Damian is actually my favorite Robin, but i'm just tired of seeing Superman fans crying about Bendis being the end of the world when King has been doing his damnest to ruin Batman forevermore. Or how several of other Marvel recent hires have been shitting all over the rest of the DCU, like the newest Aquaman run.

They're both fucking shit, user. This isn't a damn contest

I think I'm just done with Batman comics for awhile.

does this mean Supes can recover now?

King's on his 60+ issue. You've any idea how long that is? How long more the rest of his run will be? How much dumb shit he has already pulled?

Bendis damage to Superman has been minimal thus far in comparison. Child's play.

>damifag literally on suicide watch

Attached: 1511682155486.png (500x500, 216K)

I'm surprised he didn't get his hands on Aquaman and Shazam as well. He has a history of chasing synergy.

>Are you happy with King's Batman? Honestly?
Honestly? Yeah.

Again, this isn't some sort of contest you fucking autist. They've both effectively left a black mark on these titles. The only difference between the two is that King has far more filler in-between his stupid plot decisions

>>damifag literally on suicide watch
Fuck

StephanieBrown:fag still sucks Bendis Cock ?

Fuck off, King.

>Batfags saying other people are overreacting to an inoffensive run
Oh the irony.

Does anyboy else really dislike Stephanie Brown? She ruins everything and is just too whiny and pointless to be liked. The most important moment in her life was being killed.

It wouldn't be fuck off, King. It would be fuck off king.

Yes you summed up Steph perfectly.
Stephanie has sucked since Bendis loves her.

Is this a thing where people are thinking he's on batman cause they're reprinting the wal mart stuff?

> King has been doing his damnest to ruin Batman forevermore.
That's what people always say about the current Batman run.

He said something nice about Tim, so Damifag has been losing his mind for days.

Yep.

Attached: 1475676913910.png (558x514, 472K)

Maybe they'll realize it once sales tank .
Poor Bruce,,King and Bendis..

Timfag looks like he's starving for Bendis dick.

This time it is true. It's so bad i welcome Bendis with an open arm. I free you guys from his reign of terror on the Superman books. Give me Bendis on Batman. He can't be as bad as King.

Why don't you people just do a social media trend on twitter or some shit. Tweet #hatebendis to DC or some shit if there is actually a lot of Bendis hate and not just a vocal minority.

>This time it is true
Yeah, that's what they always say.

I twit Tom King every fucking day religiously to tell him how much he sucks and how much i hate him. The stupid cunt even respond me every single time. That attention whore.

>Give me Bendis on Batman. He can't be as bad as King.
you sucks Bendis Cock ?

But it is just a vocal Minority?

Are you legitimately autistic