You know that deep down Marvel wants to bring her back to life, how long will it take for them to actually do it?

You know that deep down Marvel wants to bring her back to life, how long will it take for them to actually do it?

Attached: 104199-47500-gwen-stacy.jpg (249x426, 68K)

I wasn't aware that this hadn't already happened.
Uncle Ben's the only one that's stayed dead, and he gets to talk as a ghost often enough.

A year or two.

Bump

Actually Marvel is dead set on erasing her completely in favor of pushing her alt universe counterpart

Attached: Spider Woman Gwen.png (1980x2970, 1.12M)

When they get tired of publishing Spider-Gwen as a alternate universe and want her in 616 for simplicity, just like Miles. Then they'll bring her back to life with spider powers.

Sniff!

No, they’ll just take the existing spider Gwen and move her to the 616.

If they wanted that, they would've revealed by now that she survived The Clone Conspiracy and possesses her original soul like Ben does.

These are more likely to me.

They almost brought her back at the end of One More Day, but the "Leave Gwen Dead" crowd working at Marvel outnumbered the "Bring Gwen Back" crowd. In fact I assume she was to be in Carlie's role.

It would probably mean either someone comes up with a good reason to bring Gwen back (like how Brubaker was able to convince people that bringing Bucky back would be a good idea) or the staff turnover is such that there's more people at Marvel wanting to bring Gwen back to life.

>If they wanted that, they would've revealed by now that she survived The Clone Conspiracy

Slott did it in a way that left it open, I think.

Here's an idea. Why not bring the original Gwen back as the new Hobgoblin?

Attached: Hobgoblin.jpg (1977x1592, 721K)

You may be right (I don't remember exactly how her story ended...was it something vague like them find her clothes and assuming she'd disintegrated?), but they haven't followed up on it in the last two years. Slott brought Ned back instead purely because MCU Ganke happened to be called Ned instead, then Spencer quickly killed him off again because fuck that shit.

I don't see why she'd want to do that.

>Gwen Stacy
>With red eyes, yellow skin, fangs, Sarah Jessica Parker nose, caveman brow and medieval garb on a glider

You owe me a new screen and pair of sweats....

Nah, they did a lot of damage to her while being dead, I don't want to think what would happen if they bring her back to life.

Hobgoblin's creation was essentially some guy finding one of Norman's stashes and ripping off his gimmick, right? Let's delve a bit further into that idea.
>Gwen is revived
>Gwen develops an obsession with what Norman Osborn did to her. She HATES his guts.
>Acquires Hobgoblin/Green Goblin tech
>Don's the persona "Baba Yaga" or something like that
>Flies around on Norman's original glider, which was essentially a broomstick
>Peter has to talk some sense into his first love, and once again confront one of his biggest failures

Or am I just full of shit ideas? Be honest

I think they did have an alternate version of her as a Goblin, in Spider-Verse 2, maybe? Or was it something else.

The problem with bringing Gwen back to life is it'd create more bullshit drama with Mary Jane which people don't really want. Also her kids are still canon, but I don't really have a problem with that as much as most people. I don't know what's more bullshit, Peter not telling Mattie they were siblings or Peter not telling Gwen what happened to her kids when he had the chance.

>Then they'll bring her back to life with spider powers.
If they do something like that I hope they go the Ultimate route and revive her as a human/symbiote hybrid. That went fucking nowhere in Ultimate when it's such a cool premise. Fuck, making MJ her host also resolves the love triangle AND prevents future authors from pulling more bullshit MJ bitchfits about superheroing being too dangerous.

>Did you hear? Marvel wants to bring Gwen Stacy back.
>After they made such a fuss about killing her off?
>Guess it was a snap decision.
>OHOHOHOHOHO!

Attached: statler and waldorf.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

The first arc of her new run had her get sent to a universe where Gwen was a heroic Green Goblin that went nuts after her universe's Spider-Man (Harry Osborn) died.

Pics?

Going back through the storytimes to find a decent pic, I forgot that both Harry and her dad died in the same battle against Sandman.

Attached: 1540396096654.jpg (1987x3056, 1.96M)

>Not a full-face mask that makes her look like an actual goblin

Disappointed.jpg

MJ > Gwen

Attached: 1553596554487.png (350x350, 221K)

I'm shocked this is actually a thing. I just pulled the Gwen Goblin thing out my ass

There’s like an entire subcategory of a Gwenverse.
Even an Iron Gwen already exists; if it exists, there’s already a Gwen version of that concept.

Didn't he recently get 5 minutes with him?

>I don't see why she'd want to do that.

Gwen being the new Hobgoblin is the only credible way to do a Green Goblin/Hobgoblin romance.

Nah, that sounds good.

Symbiote Gwen with MJ host? That's several layers of hot

I don't think there's any chance of this happening while the in to the spider-verse franchise is successful. They will synergize to make the spider-gwen miles morales relationship happen. Does anyone like either of these two characters?

Attached: 6d62288427137e5abbbffb70bae506ad.jpg (1376x2088, 327K)

The 2 or 3 faggots who keep spawming this abomination here.

>a good idea
>ever happening at marvel

What a shock, I would love this honestly

Next spider verse movie mark my words this will see an increased push in the comics.

Well it was a variant cover.

Or making spidergwen a separate character from original gwen.

It's like powergirl and supergirl thing.

Attached: 245f958e09936c46082fac24bcf65eb0.jpg (500x528, 34K)

>imagine being this butthurt over fictional characters

yikes.

Better idea than most Spider-Man comics in the past 2 years.

There's a fair bit you could do with it. Crazed Gwen could be pissed about Peter protecting Norman (to his own disgust), and perhaps the fact that she was "replaced" by MJ. I think the key thing though would be Gwen not blaming Peter for what happened, and her angry about how much time was taken from her thanks to Osborn. This would be Peter's chance to "save" Gwen again, preventing her from doing something she can't ever take back. Then you would have to ask yourself what Gwen would do after missing so many years, what life would she even have? This could very well be Peter's "Winter Solider" story.

Attached: Green Goblin Wallpaper.png (1366x768, 68K)

Hopefully soon.

I just finished Superior and I'm jumping into Vol.3 and I fucking hate MJ. She's an obnoxious mediocre danger lover. Fuck MJ desu.

Why the fuck are you reading Slott's trash?

Or Under the Red Hood. These two are extremely similar plots at this point. But sure, sounds like a good idea.

Because I fucking hate myself and the only place that had a guide to getting into Spidey was leddit. I started with Blue, tried to start with Stan Lee but it was too corny, and then went into JSM and now I'm here I fucking hate MJ so much FUCK.

I just want Peter to either have Gwen back or date Kitty as in Ultimate(yeah I also read Ultimate's edge/cluster fuck that Bendis did)

Depends if they can retcon Sins Past completely, but if they did hen likely she's die again. Maybe she can swich places with Spider-Gwen. But that would also mean what they would do with MJ. Would they kepp her or will they kill her off?

Pretty much this

I highly doubt they will do this ship when you think about all the recent versions of Gwen that's now hooking up with Peter. The What if Peter Parker becomes the Punisher were Peter proposes and Gwen says yes to him. Spider-Man in the 70's were they are married. A possible romance with Peter & Gwen in the 2017 Marvel Spider-Man cartoon.

ITSV will continue to be it's own thing, and the comic version of this is only mutual and will less likely get together again, but in comics were Gwen is now more popular I'm thinking they would consider the possibility of having Peter rekindle his romance with Gwen. Except it will be Spider-Gwen that will hook up with Peter Parker

Since his page from the Ghost Spider comic left hat possibility open for a possible romance between the two. Question is will there be a writer that can pull this off were they only see each other and not the deceased version of them? That remains to be seen if that writer can actually do it

I'm with him on this. Fuck MJ. Just kill her off so Peter can have a new woman in his life

Attached: Spider-Gwen - Ghost-Spider 004-021.png (1987x3056, 2.21M)

If your impression of MJ is from Slott's comics, then you have a problem

I really don’t know.

MJ is fine, Slott is the problem. She's been very supportive during Spencer's run

But should she matter now? We know what to expect from her based on every version of the character. And it's unlikely the MJ romance will last in Spenser's run. If anything this is just pure desperation from a generation that grew up with the characer, but they can't admit that she has no real direction to go with. Yes she's supportive, but isn't she always before OMD? This is nothing new. Why treat this as a new thing?

She was dead before I was born and I have no attachment to her whatsoever.

You got called out of your absolute bottom of the barrel taste and ignorance of non-Slott Spider-man comics by everyone, including a guy who started reading Spider-man a year ago. Why do you keep coming here? Are you into public humiliation?

Once again, not everyone is unable to tell good writing from bad, like you are. And they go and get recs of JMS' run and other pre-OMD Spidey stories where Pete and MJ are married and their relationship is a big part of what made those comics good. This is why people who know their Spider-man are on the same page, and you keep getting BTFO'd. Now fuck off and either read the fucking comics or stop posting.

IF they ever bring her back it will mean the dark days of SJ fucking W's are finally over and we can finally have a Stan Lee wife that demonstrates the value of being a REAL wife in this evil age of misogyny and female chauvinism!

Attached: Mary Jane is NOTHING.png (483x592, 544K)

Is this a sign of persecution complex I'm seeing? Because I'm laughing at you right now. And still you people once again brought up the Peter/MJ history as if it's an excuse

Dude, who fucking cares? How would it serve Spider-Man in the long-term? Why you believe Spider-Man comic can only be good if MJ is around? Why MJ has to be a factor? This has been the same excuse over and over again and still you don't give a clear answer when you keep on bringing up the history crap. Seriously, this is just sad and weak

And how am I called out? Do you even know what that means? This is precisely the reason why MJ needs to go. To get away from sad people like you that can't grow up because this is clearly a weakness that shows how pathetic you people are. MJ is a weakness, and you people made her that way. It's why she needs to go because honestly you've prevented Spider-Man to grow if you keep making her a weakness

Wow this post is truly retarded. Go back to the hole you came from and die there. And may you never get married

If they get rid o MJ? Then yeah they should bring her back

>Wow this post is truly retarded.
No you're truly retarded.
Comics were GOOD before Conway shat them up by killing GWEN STACY, the best comic character in fiction, to replace her with the cunt Mary Jane and made men fixated on "subversive" and "independent" bitches! The time has come to RECLAIM the position of POWER! Women belong as WIVES and none are better than Stan Lee's wife, Gwen Stacy!

Attached: Aunt May and Mary Jane are Evil SJW.png (294x576, 331K)

I'm okay with that.

They are unironically super aesthetic.

Attached: 73996053_p1.jpg (2428x2094, 934K)

>Except it will be Spider-Gwen that will hook up with Peter Parker
Approximately late 20's early 30's year old man hooking up with a teenager....hmmm unlikely.

Agreed they kind of are for this modern and diverse society that we live in.

Attached: pricilla-mooseburger-3-2658f09225a8af3fc42fbfce6b1cac108849e059-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 115K)

Comic Spider-Gwen isn't a teenager.
And even if she is younger than Peter she'd just end up getting aged thru dimension hopping bullshit so that her and Peter hooking up wouldn't be weird.
Or better yet Peter getting younger.
He should be 20 years old again. Developmentfags are cucks and should move on to real literature, comics are not for you!

Attached: Coffee Bean.jpg (1600x1188, 771K)

Which prob never happen since most people who will eventually work at Marvel prob only remember her always being dead.

Because of hypercrisis, if Gwen Stacy comes back it will fix this clown society we live in and return the good values that we've lost by turning away from God and the natural order of man and wife.

Attached: VANESSA THIS CITY.png (374x572, 445K)

Based waldorfposter.

>Comic Spider-Gwen isn't a teenager.
She's 18-21 Roughly I can't remember exactly where I read it but there's some discussion of it where she goes in to a nightclub.

3 out of 5 of those aren't teen years so expectation value estimates suggest that she isn't a teenager.

Right I will investigate and return as soon as my enquiries have been made, stand by.

My investigation is complete she's 19 so yeah a teen.

Attached: SpiderGwen.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Or rather 18 years old I didn't read that text correctly.

i'm new to comics and i heard the superior run is good, i guess i should avoid his amazing run? so far i only read zdarksy spectacular run(i liked it so far)