First 20-30 min of Avengers: Endgame

I have full details of the first half hour of Endgame. Will post in fragmants. Ask any questions along the way.

>The movie opens to the harsh continuous beep of an emergency broadcast over the Marvel Studios logo. Same one from the Antman and the Wasp post credits scene reading “THIS IS NOT A TEST. THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN EFFECT. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.” Whole screen is a shot of that for a few seconds. Cut to the Barton farm. Clint is away from the family picnic teaching his daughter some archery. He jokes that the 30th time is the charm, to stay steady and not even think about it. She nails the center of the target. He and his daughter have a funny back and forth about who the better archer will be when she gets a better trainer. Clint turns his back to her for a moment expecting a response to his quip.

>He turns back around and she isn’t there. Clint looks amused for a second. He calls out her name, looks behind the tree. Nothing. He quickly begins to panic, asking his wife if she’s seen her, that she was just with him. Laura has no clue. They frantically search around the house to no avail. Clint turns to see his two younger sons reduced to ash in front of him. Clint runs out of the room to Laura who also slowly turns to ash in his arms. Clint, in utter shock, walks into the living room where the tv is blaring the aforementioned emergency broadcast. “THIS IS NOT A TEST.”

Attached: upc.png (723x540, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrBkt0obRx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Back on Earth, Wakandans mourn their lost loved ones. We get a pretty emotional sequence there. The remaining Avengers gather themselves in the lab that was used to protect Vision in IW. Shuri has been dusted obviously. Okoye vows to do whatever she can to help them. Their wounds are attended to. Banner sits in stunned silence as does Rhodey. Rocket holds back tears. Thor groans that he “had him”. Cap responds that it’s no one’s fault and that they have to get back home, regroup, and try to find whoever’s left. That they can still help. Natasha ponders what they could’ve done differently, to which Rhodey responds “it doesn’t matter now, we lost”. Thor also mentions that while he regrets not going for the kill, he still managed to hurt Thanos badly. Bruce is given all the information Shuri collected on Vision and the mind stone before they head out, but it’s said to be encrypted.

>Cut to Tony and Pepper in a massive church standing in front of each other on the alter in full wedding getup. This entire scene plays very dreamlike, kind of unsettling. All the avengers, including those who were snapped, sit in the pews smiling and conversing. Happy stands behind Pepper with a baby nestled in his arms, who we can only assume is Morgan. The priest reads through the usual vows. Tony smiles and says I do. The Avengers cheer as they turn to ash. Tony looks into the crowd to see Peter die again. Happy and Morgan fade to ash as well. Tony is visibly horrified. Pepper gets dusted before she can say I do as Tony screams and we cut to him waking up from this nightmare in the Benatar, shaken.

>Nebula asks if he’s ok. He brushes it off and says he just dreamt that they didn’t make it back, complains “gosh it’s cold in here”. Nebula mentions that the heaters stopped working too. Much of the ship was heavily damaged in the battle on Titan. It’s also mentioned that the ship can no longer jump travel. Something about missing parts and some coils being burnt to a crisp. Very pseudosciencey as per usual in superhero films. From here, we jump into a relatively fun montage of Tony and Nebula passing the time playing paper football and hard at work repairing the Benatar, played to the tune of Dear Mr. Fantasy. Tony jokes if they could use some of Nebula’s parts to “speed this up”. Nebula gives Tony some sort of medicinal concoction for an infection he got from the wound in his abdomen.

This is the opening sequence critics got to see last week. I’m assuming the rest was obviously deliberately cut out for those screenings. Some scenes for this screening may have been cut or reshuffled as well.

>Ask any questions along the way.
What's your favorite pizza topping?

>Tony and Nebula manage to get the heaters back up but fail to restore jump travel. They are quickly running out of food, water and oxygen as mentioned in the trailers. The montage ends as we cut to New York. Desolate. Shots of looters and protesters. A guy holding up a sign of some bible verse while yelling that there is still time to repent. Most of the remaining Avengers are present in the facility, save Thor and Rocket. Bruce studies Fury’s pager as they surround him. Natasha mentions it was recovered by police and brought to them, along with some of Fury’s other belongings. They had no idea what or who it was for and that it kept turning on and off.

>This is the problem Bruce is hoping to fix if they can bypass the battery as mentioned in the mid credits scene for Captain Marvel. He says it’ll take him some time. The rest of this scene is a lot of the same stuff we’ve seen from the trailers. Nat’s line about Thanos doing exactly what he said he was gonna do. That he wiped everyone out. And that they have no idea where he could possibly be. It’s also mentioned here that they’re working under the assumption that Tony is dead. Nat says Clint tried reaching out to her, but has gone ghost since. She is determined to find him. Cap is willing to help while Rhodey thinks it’s better that they stick together for now. Bruce yells off-screen “Got it!” Nat quips that that wasn’t a lot of time. Bruce says he never said he would need a lot. The signal will stay on for now.

Anything but pineapple.

Cut back to Tony as he sits in silence on the floor of the Benatar. He is exhausted and emaciated. This where he records his message to Pepper. Sad as you can imagine. They’ve been stranded in space for weeks now and he fully expects to die. “When I drift off, I’ll dream about you. It’s always you Pep.” Tony rummages around for clothes, throwing on a red long sleeve. He slumps into the passenger seat of the ship as Nebula walks in. He asks her if she got all that to which she responds “yeah”. Tony mentions that it feels weird “stealing” Quill’s clothes. He says something along the lines of “I saw him turn into dust. All of them. Plus we never really got along you know”. Nebula can relate. They have a funny and endearing heart to heart where Tony thanks her for her help in at least trying.

>The last scene of the footage we were shown is basically just the mid credits scene from CM. The signal from the pager finally “craps out” and they turn to see her arrive.

And thats all they've shown to anyone outside of the film so far.

That first scene, fucking hell

They already showed that the movie opens with Tony and Nebula in space and "Dear Mister Fantasy" playing over the Marvel logo.

Try harder next time.

Yea we all saw it coming. But to me, the scene that will make everyone cry for real is Tony's dream sequence about marriage

No that was just for the fan event. They didnt want to show Hawkeye's family dying because that would spread and spoil it for everyone.

The whole "Dear Mr. Fantasy" scene does indeed happen. I described it here:

I just don't understand people's problems with pineapple on pizza. Pair it with something salty like pepperoni and the sweetness of it is just great.

>A guy holding up a sign of some bible verse while yelling that there is still time to repent
lmao

Sweet and salty is disgusting. You may as well put fucking strawberries on your pizza next to sausages.

yea i kekked too.

fuck i leaked my tripcode. at least its IP secured lol

Spoken like someone who's never had strawberry pepperoni pizza. Try it, it's legitimately great.

I like that they're showing how the world is reacting towards the snap before starting the revenge mission

Good way to start the movie imo.

>Sweet and salty is disgusting
It's like you've never eaten chocolate covered pretzels. Or by putting nuts and fruits in salads.

>shaken
Not stirred?

>But to me, the scene that will make everyone cry for real is Tony's dream sequence about marriage
>the scene that will make everyone cry for real
Really negro? Why aren't the normies done with stark wank is beyond me at this point. Only the first IM was good, RDJ doesn't even try anymore, he quit acting at around civil war and now just vomits quirks on the screen while his presence is crappy cgi 60% of the time. Now he's a family man (?) and fucking Uncle Ben at the same time. But sure, it's the last movie, gotta pull out all the tricks.

OP I hope you're telling the truth because this sounds pretty great, especially the Stark wedding dust dream

Space Oddity plays in a scene where Tony's really low on health, Nebula doesn't know how to help him and he's struggling for air and that when's Captain Marvel and the other Characters who where on the ship with her during the latest trailer arrive by their ship to save Tony & Nebula. Space Oddity was playing because Tony was trying to relax and put it on and Nebula came in and he started telling he that he thought that that Day would be the Day he'd die and what to do after. I don't know when this scene is but I'd guess it'd have to be a bit after this description you posted.

You guys are both disgusting.

Yea its a great move. These 30 minutes will put the audience in tears.

Tony wakes up STIRRED from his nightmare

i promise you its all real.

Cmon, Stark's arc in Infinity War was legendary. His conversation and fight with Thanos had some great acting, along with him watching Peter Parker die in his hands. Incredible performance by RDJ if you ask me.

How eerie do you think the dream will be?

Different user, not too sure about you, but you're using a trip so that adds some validity

Just wait two weeks and you'll have no concerns regarding my validity

It gave me mad chills. Tony has to watch Peter die again, and he lets off a haunted scream.

>it's a Yea Forums cries about normies loving Tony episode
I hate reruns

You actually saw it? Who was present at the dream? I doubt Bucky would be there

>Tfw Tony is my favorite MCU character
Please just let him retire for good after this

I dont remember if bucky was there or not. But i think i saw almost all the avengers, including the ones who were snapped.

IMO, having him die ruins his arc. It would be best for him to retire and start a family.

How do you get invited to one of these showcases anyway? I'm not asking about you specifically just in general.

The selected specific people in the area, mostly including film critics and journalists. Some invited guests were given plus ones. Thats all i'll say

Do you know anything else about the movie. Perhaps who dies?

Nope. I just know the first 30 minutes, as described above.

how does ant-man get out the quantum realm

I dont know, he wasn't in any of the footage i saw.

This fucking pleen has never had balsamic strawberries

sneed

Thats true, I haven't. Maybe it would make the strawberries on pizza tolerable.

You just got this from reddit lol

that doesn't make sense

suck my cock

Does that mean it's fake or did you post it there too

That post isnt me. Watch out for my tripcode ^^

>Does that mean it's fake
Its 100% real.

>did you post it there too
Cant say too much without any other details becoming revealing

Question? How about who the fuck cares?

Lol if you dont care, then join another thread

Yeah, you tell him! No one cares about some tiny movie no one heard of that didn't pre-sell millions of tickets or is the capstone for a 22 film franchise. Why would anyone care?!?!

in my case it's not the flavor, I just hate the texture of pineapple it doesn't mesh well with the dough.

I just really hope Thor makes it. There's already a leak on /r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers saying he has an "epic" death and they hand the leadership of Asgard off to fucking Valkyrie.

>Asgard
All dozen of them?

I highly doubt this.

>The movie opens to the harsh continuous beep of an emergency broadcast over the Marvel Studios logo. Same one from the Antman and the Wasp post credits scene reading “THIS IS NOT A TEST. THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN EFFECT. PLEASE STAND BY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.” Whole screen is a shot of that for a few seconds.
actually kino if this is legit, you better not be lying

Attached: when_someone_does_dumb_shit.png (325x325, 98K)

>From here, we jump into a relatively fun montage of Tony and Nebula passing the time playing paper football and hard at work repairing the Benatar, played to the tune of Dear Mr. Fantasy
Uh... why?

They wouldn't dare

>haha I like every topping except pineapple! xD
Nice meme

>Shuri has been dusted obviously.
Aw man

Its not as fun as it appears on paper. Yes, theres music and they're playing games, but there's a dark connotation behind the entire scene and their tragedy.

>Shuri has been dusted.
Based.

So this is gonna be the most predictable marvel movie so far? All the ''leaks'' and guesses from like 6 months ago have proven to be real.

What has been so predictable? Did you predict the insane Stark wedding dream sequence?

Also this is the first 30 minutes of the movie. By common sense, everyone knew it would feature Tony and Nebula in space, the rest of the Avengers mourning their losses on Earth, and Captain Marvel arriving looking for Fury.

We still have no idea what happens in the 2nd and 3rd act.

>Did you predict the insane Stark wedding dream sequence?
Yes.

Well if you did, I must say its impressive. But i doubt anyone else has predicted anything past the first act (besides general concepts of time travel which we have seen in set photos).

at any point did it seem like there was any foreshadowing that would lead to a characters death?

Good question, but i dont think there was any direct foreshadowing of deaths so far. There is definitely foreshadowing of other events coming up such as Thanos whooping the avengers' ass in the first act.

>cute caring Nebula scenes
can’t wait

tell me the rest of the plot then I want to be spoiled as much as possible

I still think it's really fucking stupid that not only do they have to backtrack and squeeze in Captain Marvel into the whole thing but that she's being made out to be the most important Avenger of all of them. Debating about the quality of her own movie aside we have little to no personal connection to the character as we have with all the others that have been built up for a good dozen or so years, so watching her come in to steal the spotlight and the glory is gonna be pretty lousy to watch. I really hope this isn't the case, but the way Marvel and Disney have been hyping her up I don't know.
Also a separate complaint here: Brie Larson was a bad choice, she only knows how to be either completely devoid of personality or passive-aggressive snark.

That sounds incredibly realistic. This is the first time I've genuinely believe LARPers.

Captain Marvel is not a main character in any way. She has a decent amount of screentime in the beginning, but in no way does she play a major role in defeating Thanos.

The entire story of Endgame revolves around Captain America and Iron man, with Thor collecting an army on the side.

>Tony and Nebula are the main characters
shocker, cap gets fucked again

Present cap and cap from the past play a major role in the movie going forward. I have just described the first 30 minutes.

it's only the first 20-30 minutes, retard. there's still another 2 1/2 hours of unseen content and the russos confirmed he plays a larger role.

Is this the "everything but country and rap" of pizza toppings?

baahahahaha yea

This is all fake

>Hela decimates them
>Thanos kills half
>kills half again

Just wait 12 days lmao

Poor Asguardians

fucked up the trip code. this is me

lol I see O.P is still loving his attention whoring thread.

>attention whoring
Yes, I am presenting real leaks in exchange for Yea Forums attention.

>Just wait 12 days lmao
Why? It's already proven false by people who have been to real viewings and have shown proof via real tickets.

This is just someone piecing together stuff they think might happen.

Just admit you either A) Made this shit up or B) You're just copying shit from reddit.

I hope this is only twenty minutes or less. Not a lot going on.

Find one person who has proof that they were at the South Korea showing and denies this plot description.

Yea its just about 20-30 minutes.

>Yes, I am presenting real leaks in exchange for Yea Forums attention.

"IT'S REAL BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

Seems legit.

Attached: Dg2aaPrU0AAZdVg.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Wow stealing from Reddit are we?

Looks like its going to be trash

Is there any scenes with like the general public’s reaction? That’s the main the I want. Like real people reacting to this horrible thing. I read in on supposed leak that after clint’s Family turns to dust the camera pans up and looks off into the distance and you can hear a bunch of screaming as people star witnessing the decimation. God I hope it’s true.

I think the idea is supposed to be that this powerful character comes in and it seems like the team might make some progress, and then Thanos wrecks them at the end of the first act.
Keeps the tone going so the eventual stories and sacrficies of the originals are top tier heroic.

It works better if you've see Captain Marvel and will be stunned by her being beaten (if you're full normie) but the trailer thing with her being all 'Now you have me' establishes the idea by itself.

The powerful woman being trashed after her set up movie is no more daring than killing Black Panther off screen and fucking up Wakanda after that solo film.

>A guy holding up a sign of some bible verse while yelling that there is still time to repent.

My god, please be Stan Lee’s cameo

i'm a pepperoni/pineapple guy but i will unironically eat a strawberry pepperoni pizza that sounds amazing

> Possible hint, hard to know either way, at a team-up in the last couple of minutes:

youtu.be/zrBkt0obRx4

What part am I supposed to watch?

Probably would break the tone.
My bet is Stan Lee is at the end.

The One Above All?

Or just an onlooker who is just happy.

>Joe why are you filming my cameo first?
>Joe why does my mood and line have such light hearted but emotional weight?

Gentlemen, i've come from my local toy store to confirm the leaks

Attached: IMAG0049.jpg (4224x3136, 3.89M)

The last few minutes. She talks about her and Benedict Cumberbatch doing flying scenes.

When Banner sees the remains of Shuri he quips, "Why didn't she correctly sequence her molecular structure? Well, at least she did her best."

Rewatching IM2, I just realized Tony's "It's you, it's always been you." to Pepper in the Endgame trailer is a call back to IM2 when he makes her CEO of Stark Enterprises.

>remains
If she’s dead then it’s because she got dusted. She didn’t die because she got bitchslapped by Corvus Glaive. She’s obviously going to suit up as BP while t’challa’s gone like in the newest comics

Does Steve die?

He only has info for the first 20 or so minutes. But... probably

Jesus, Clint doesnt deserve this

To show that after the Snap, they lost a lot of their drive and momentum.
You have more time after you lose

CHecked