So now that White Diamond got talked to easily where is the show gonna go next...

So now that White Diamond got talked to easily where is the show gonna go next? I really hope Rebecca picks up the plot fast because I have a feeling the next season is gonna be nothing but townie filler and meaningless slice-of-life talking.

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fwww.calendars.com%2Fimg%2Fp%2Forig%2F201900002017.jpg&sp=28c02e7e2e7b (1000x1000, 149K)

Invasion of the sneople.
SU is now a space opera.

Jas

Things we know about S6 so far:
>There's an episode about Amethyst's origins
> An unrelated Garnet song
> RQ2 and Sunstone's VA's have been in the studio since CYM
> Homeworld still doesn't have a solution to the resource problem

No idea if the movie will kick things off or not, but it seems a bit odd to have it drop before a season if it's supposedly light-canon.

I can tell they just reused that Gem Harvest shot of all the gems, and poorly added Steven

Attached: smile-steven.png (1018x938, 673K)

Jasperdemptionseason6 baby

Attached: December19.jpg (719x1280, 178K)

Steven Universe: Apocalypse

>I have a big worm in my mouth!

Don't get your hopes up OP, Season 5 was by far the busiest one in terms of plot and it's not going to be "the same show" according to Ian anyway.

You say poorly but he looks better drawn than he usually is in the current episodes

more cancerous tumblr pandering, nazi sympathizing, and filler

White Diamond was never a villain. just like Yellow and Blue she wanted Pink back but couldn't accept that she was gone and Steven remained. then Stevo told White she was acting out of her perfect character and she was finally able to grieve.

White is more of a mother in denial than a ruthless warlord.

Attached: 1532024689358.png (1280x1280, 645K)

Season 5 has looked great outside of like one or two episodes.

Go to bed Lilly.

retard

no, she didn't give a shit about Pink
what really made her change her mind was the realization that she's flawed

this is why we see no grief from her after realizing that Pink truly is 100% gone, and instead she's blubbering about how she's blushing
>B-b-b-but I'm suppose to be flawless!

next season: Black Diamond

I would actually love if "Black Diamond" was male coded and would teach Steven how to master his diamond powers. thus turning Steven into the cooler Steven.

Attached: 1534535492692.png (630x343, 156K)

>Black is the absence of light or color, absence of form
>Black Diamond has the ability to remove a gem's form completely
>He teaches this to Steven, which he uses to avoid shattering his enemies
>Steven gets carried away using this on his enemies and can't reverse the effects

Attached: 1549134619093.jpg (1280x1086, 159K)

Snake people

>Black Diamond
Dumbest shit I ever heard, on par with Enoby levels of bad

based
cringe

>BD can turn gems into helpless organics
>gems gets blacked
PERFECT ANTAGONIST WITH PERFECT THEME HERE

Attached: 1539655463826.png (287x264, 97K)

He has the same abilities as Greg

> next season is gonna be nothing but townie filler and meaningless slice-of-life talking
I kinda would like that...
I mean, would be nice to at least have a season of exploring the fallout after everything that happened in CYM, and character development.

I would only accept Black Diamond if he was voiced by Ian.

>a known evil that the diamonds had been preparing their army for is now on it's way back
>it cannot be reasoned with and started its invasion
>DESTINY™

Pink Diamond represents Lucifer who rebelled against the Trinity Godhead, which the Diamond Authority stands for.

Lucifer held special station over Earth as the Morning Star(Venus) before his downfall, much like how PD held dominion over Earth.

Lucifer decided that humanity did not need God to rule them. PD decided that the Diamonds needed to leave Earth alone.

Lucifer becomes the deceiver, or Devil, to convince Adam and Eve and other angels to rebel. PD becomes Rose Quartz, and convinces humans and other Gems to rebel.

War breaks out in heaven, resulting in the Devil being cast out with his demons, bound to the realm of the Earth. Rose Quartz and the Crystal Gems are left behind on Earth.

PD's Earth colony was established 6,000 years ago. Biblical Chronology places the rebellion in Eden approximately 6,000 years ago(give or take from our current year).

Attached: 7f2.jpg (587x645, 59K)

Cool, Steven’s the Anti Christ and gives God absolution

And if next season has Black Diamond that makes Season 6 into The Book of Revelations

Where did blushmallet go to?

Attached: AA2C87D5-4951-4D3C-8AF1-B6D110614762.jpg (997x971, 57K)

The fact that everyone seems obsessed with a theory that's literally said about every fucking cartoon out there and something that even a child could come up with is seriously getting on my nerves.

This is the best case scenario and something I wanted from the show since nearly the beginning.

Space operas are lame as shit and only for Star Wars fanboys

Peridot foreshadowed that the earth has resources which can be exploited in unique ways that can't harm life. Something of the sort. It was the episode in which she joined the cg's

Which one would you rather have for an antagonist/plot for season 6?

>A secret fifth Diamond (Black Diamond, Red Diamond, Blood Diamond whatever) that's legitimately evil wants to take over Homeworld and destroy Earth, like an anti-Rose
>Sneeple are real and are the original creators of the Gem race, they have returned to destroy them for not living up to their original purpose, what that purpose is, is something to be revealed...
>A resistance composed of several alien races that had their planets destroyed by Homeworld now seek retribution, Steven cannot just talk no jutsu them

Human villain.
Could be a secret government agency that deals with gem stuff or something, or some other gem/human hybrid like a evil counterpart to Steven.

You losers with all your “EVIL GUVMNT” shit

I would like for it to be revealed that Diamonds have formed on other colonies for eons and White Diamond has just been shattering them all as they form, out of fear they would someday usurp her place as empress of gemkind.

The entire season could be about the Diamond's 'sins of the past' catching up to them.

Attached: 1550202478291.gif (701x825, 140K)

>t. government agent
I'm on to you.

Evil God-Emperor of Man/Gemkind Steven from the future who has returned to the past to secure his future.

Attached: Hail Homeworld.jpg (1280x612, 315K)

What makes this theory seem so firm is the very specific time scales and the rather oddly similar parallels. I think we're gonna be seeing this new copypasta for a long time.

Attached: Pearlgetsreadyforsug.jpg (500x563, 153K)

Sneeple or metal men would be interesting. Other alien races are the one thing I've really wanted in this show.

Why is time travel AU shit only allowed in Yea Forums or movies now?

Someone would call this 'edgy fanfiction' if it ended up happening, and the truth is that it would actually be a very compelling scenario to tackle.

Attached: pr1113456789.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Manmade Crystal Gems created by a scientist who had a grudge against Rose Quartz/a government scientist who created them as a failsafe if Rose Quartz went rogue/failed in protecting earth

This.

>Christ Allegory
I SUFFER

>Thinking Rebecca wouldn't do it

Go watch something else you fucking mong.

The final villain will be toxic masculinity.

I'd be okay with a toxic masculinity allegory if it's used with the Sneeple.

>garnet sings AGAIN
Pearl lives in the other shadows