I just woke up from my cryogenic frozen state

I just woke up from my cryogenic frozen state
Tell me my young animation afficionado from the future, how's my company doing ?

Attached: Walt-Disney-WM-1955.jpg (1024x681, 263K)

I'm sorry.
Your worst nightmares have been realized.

Attached: PolArts.gif (495x641, 80K)

You woke up even richer than god. Twice.

Let me tell you about Marvel comics, Star Wars, and computers...

Go back to sleep old man, DC is the best

Animation is pretty much dead but there is now a lot of live action movies.

Its owned by jews, go back inside the fridge Walt

They didn't built Epcot, Walt.
They didn't built the bench for you and Lilly either.
They failed you, Walt.
We failed you.

No gods or kings, only man.

Detective Comics is still around? Oh boy! I loved Fleisher studios Superman, they made more movies?

Where did the "Walt hates Jews" thing come from any ways?

Walt was a piece of shit in many regards but I never heard anything about him having any prejudices.

Better than ever Mr. Spielberg!

Yep, some live action, some not, personally the recent live actions are a little meh

Genuinely don't know either, and I can confirm there's no evidence he had any particular dislike for Jewish people.

Something something Jews have money but Walt has more, I dunno

Walt never hated Jews, he hated unions and many of the animators he hired were Jewish.

You now own 2/3rds the the entire entertainment industry and have set us all on a path towards total corporate saturation the likes of which mankind has never seen before, you absolute monster

family guy popularized this lie and brainlet normies believed it

Reminder that Walt would have never let things go this far.

Explain.

His inking department was full of beautiful women, now the inking department turned rec room and is now full of ugly, unfit, American communists who writes disparaginh articles against Walt's side job of contributinb propaganda cartoons for the war effort.

Walter generally hated anything that didn't fit his idea of how the world worked. It was one of the reasons, among many, why Walt is labelled as child-like. He was genuinely surprised, when his workers went on strike. Because he thought Disney was a big happy family and was too naive to realise that his workers were struggling to support their families; whilst he was playing with a railroad in his backyard. This, along with rumours that Walt supported Kennedy's Nazi party, create an idea that Walt was against otherness. Walt hated otherness, Nazis described Jews as other, therefore Walter hated Jews. It's a logical fallacy. The real situation was more complex.

TL;DR Walt was a manchild, he didn't specifically hate jews he just didn't like having to acknowledge the complexity of the adult world.

It started with Walt's hatred toward production companies at the time before he really made it big. Rights laws and contract negotiations between his early days and production companies really left Walt salty. Many of those big producers were Jewish.

Additionally, when he finally made it big, he was furious at labor union fights between his animators and him, once again many of which were Jewish.

However explains his discontent better.

And yet he had several Jewish people work as writers, artists etc. at his studio?

I'd tell him honestly. Hell, I'd show him. I feel he wouldn't mind to badly. Sure yeah. They aren't as good as they are quality wise. But to my limited know how they aren't doing bad money wise.