Tf2 comics made the perfect women, I have yet to find any that top them

Tf2 comics made the perfect women, I have yet to find any that top them

Attached: a43.jpg (877x688, 74K)

abject perfection i gotta tell you

Attached: uJcXQQr.png (495x366, 290K)

Attached: g37pxh0m8gb01.png (1511x839, 1.5M)

this was a great series.

WHY, VALVE? WHY?
Why must you torment us like this. I crave more TF2 comics.

One of my favorite moments was how Medic beat the devil at his own game.

Attached: 1436134885003.png (750x750, 290K)

someday friend valve will give us that sweet, sweet, issue 7. someday.

I don't know anything about TF2, but I read that in a Russian accent.

it is one. she's Heavys sister Zhanna.

Medics the best of course but anything Soldier does is good

>forgot pic

Attached: zh.jpg (540x185, 43K)

Supposedly the artist for this series is currently doing a lot of warcraft fanart on tumblr

Attached: tumblr_inline_po71t68lQZ1qikdr9_500.png (500x451, 116K)

theyre good, love the style of the comics

they're The Best

Attached: im.png (540x394, 238K)

Oh snap, I follow her and didn't even know

She likes Nathanos I can't follow her anymore.

>they as nonplural
Fuck off tumblr. You don't live in 17th century England.

That's the impression you get? I get the felling she dosen't like Nathanos

>epistle 3 flashbacks

Attached: 1555076172779.jpg (1175x1280, 187K)

Makini does TF2 comics? You're shitting me.

She likes Nathanos in that she explores his character on a more silly side and when she explores it in a more serious tone it shows him as less mindlessly obedient and more internally struggling character.

It could be said that she dislikes his canon execution, but likes the concept well enough.

>get PHD in russian
>Rebel and burn down gulag
>Fight as Mercenary for year in solitude to provide for family's secret but comfortable life
>Lead poisoned mentally unhinged American Jingoist steals your baby sister and knocks her up

Heavy deserve a happy end after 50 long years of service.

Attached: tf23451326.jpg (728x612, 150K)

>Person writing the comics says Pauling is a lesbian
>Valve seems to disagree

punished heavy

kek

She agreed to go on a date with scout, or at least hang out, so maybe Bi?

I wouldn't be surprised if she was in love with the Administrator.

My first thoughts were a threesome, but then I realized that it might actually kill one of the participants if Paulina, Scout, and the Administrator had to share a bed

He admitted it was a joke though, fuck off Yea Forums-mblr

Attached: jhghjghjghjg.png (581x89, 12K)

what the fuck was i suppose to say i didnt know if it was a dude or girl

That was in the bread short, not the comics. She didn't have much in the way of an established personality besides "admin's stand-in that scout has a crush on".

It's valid in the present too, stop making excuses for your own ignorance just because your grade school teacher was too stupid to teach you about singular 'they'.

Are you illiterate? That's not what that tweet says at all. He just says it won't be revealed with a grand gesture in the comics. Is English your first language? I'm baffled you saved that tweet without knowing how to read.

That's not a joke. That means if Pauling is interested in women, it'd be written with nuance. She's married to her job first and foremost.

He probably means it's a plot joke, like Scout goes through all the trouble to romance Pauling just to find out she's gay, kind of like what happened in Paranorman.

Imagine if people still played TF2.

>kind of like what happened in Paranorman
i would be okay with this.

>highest playercounts in 5 years

If no info is given then assume it's a guy. If the guy turns out to be a girl, and is bothered by the assumed gender, it's no shame to corect yourself after.

Nobody has used "they" as nonplural since Shakespeare.
The only exception is tumblrtards that are so afraid of being wrong, they'll rather attempt to force a redifinition of words than risk having to correct themselves.

please do not humor the ESL

Bread movie will likely be Soldier's last appearance in a Valve film because his VA has throat cancer....

Attached: Reactionjarjar.jpg (283x346, 127K)

>Nobody has used "they" as nonplural since Shakespeare.
Incorrect. I'm sorry that your grammar and general exposure to the English language is so poor.

His VA can still talk, he just can't do the screams anymore. They had Nolan North do those and you can tell since his screaming soldier sounds like his Deadpool

>Punished Heavy
>A man denied his Sasha, Sanvich and good Brother in Law

At least he can still talk. He recorded new lines for a taunt, and he raises his voice a bit for some of the lines.
>I AM IN A TANK!

I like to think that Pauline is related to the Administrator, she's the kind of woman who wouldn't have any formalities with her family, especially if they are working for her

The Administrator shoots the Scout in the face to shut him up

>force a redefinition of words
There's no such thing as an organic redefinition