Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Attached: hellboy-main.jpg (825x464, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6KJdsgPz24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yet? I never stopped, daddy.

I watch sons of anarchy because of you

I rewatched both. It's not accurate but I think it did well as an adaption even if it's a bit more juvenile in it's tone. It's good but both films blows it's load early in.

Series that should've been trilogy

I've missed you for eleven years, Red.

This.

YO LIL DOLFIE

I was missing you way before the reboot was announced, and I miss you more after that shit

Sad be true.

We'll always have this, buddy. We'll always have this.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6KJdsgPz24

Not really. Ron was good, but the GDT movies weren't that great. They nailed the visual style but the romance subplot killed it.
Also in this day and age what's it going to take to get a live action hellboy without pupils? That always made him look weird to me.

Perlman, we miss you every time you're not on-screen.

YO LIL MICKEY

I TOOK A SHIT OVER YOUR NEW MOVIE, CANT SAY STRANGER THINGS HAVE CIRCLED MY TOILET BOWL

HOW DO YA LIKE THEM APPLES?

It's sad that the movie captured little moments like this so well, of what made Hellboy so great, and Mignola totally forgot about that vibe now that he's wrapping everything up.

I never stopped pal. But I made my peace long ago.

Honestly not really. Regardless of the reboot, I'm not very found of the Del Taco version beyond its visuals. I had more fun watching the making of than the movies.

I just read the comic until he was sent to Hell and I don't really see what people found in it. It was more about Hellboy beating the live shit out of monsters than anything. Funnily enough he stopped saying "That's all for ya" and replaced it with "Son of A..." as his catchphrase. The Bureau was barely a part of it and some of the villians are discarded for laughs. Most of the characters were barely used and a weird backtracking with Hellboy accepting Excalibur. Does it get better or anything?

I just started reading Hellboy (and BPRD) about a month ago. I am semi far into it. I never saw the first two Hellboy films too, so I thought I would give it a shot. I watched the first one and it was really meh IMO. It was honestly not very accurate to the comics what so ever. Am I missing something? I love Del Torro but the first film did nothing for me. Everything just felt forced and by the numbers

YO LIL DONNIE

>YO LIL DONNIE I EAT MY OWN SHIT WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT DRUMPF

sure