These two are honestly just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra. Why do people like them again?

These two are honestly just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra. Why do people like them again?

Attached: IMG_0360.jpg (1882x1540, 595K)

Couldn't stomach any of the human characters besides Kat Dennings for obvious purposes.

I only ever see people complain about the second one, and nobody even talks about the first.

Thor One was mediocre but had some good settings that at least makes it tolerable. They were clearly trying to do something with the Thor Lore (Thore for short).

The second one is shit awful. I don't really understand why they gave so much screen time to the Earth characters, Dennings was pointless, and Portman didn't even want to be in the fucking movie. If Thor absolutely needs to have a love interest then just use fucking Sif for fuck's sake. Every single thing about that movie was a fucking mess.

Also Hemsworth doesn't even bother dying his hair blond for the role anymore, which I always thought was a copout

I'll explain why I considered the second better than Winter Soldier
>interesting character development by Thor to realise he has to become the ruler of Asgard
>top tier banter between Thor and Loki
>really good emotional weight when Loki finds out his mother died
>Loki tricking the elves

Dark World was mediocre but better than Thor 1

Thor 1 was hard to watch to the end

Not at all. They are good fantasy and science-fantasy movies. The first one was quite good. The second one had some flaws (silly coincidence with Natalie Portman's character, boring, unsympathetic villains) but was still entertaining.

>39
>Better than Winter Soldier

Attached: giphy.gif (245x177, 997K)

>These two are honestly just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra.
You have no sense of filmmaking if you actually think that.

At least they didn't spend 2 hours mocking everything people like about Thor.

Winter Soldier bad bits
>car chase scene
>no chemistry between Natasha and Steve as the main characters
>IT WAS HYDRA ALL ALONG
>Zola was... a thing that was in the movie
>cop-out of the final battle
I swear this board only hypes up Winter Soldier because it was different.

Loki's "Is it...IS IT!?" is one of my favorite moments. I dont know why

>people
Lowest common denominator

This is some casual BS lmao.

>we'll never get a good Thor movie starring circa 1987 Dolph Lundgren

It hurts.

>You can't kill an entire race!
>Why not?

>just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra
they really aren't

This, i think the Earth scenes were a necessary evil for Thor development during the first film but they should had gone full space quest for the second and not commiting they same mistake they did with Rourke with IronMan 2

They aren't that bad. Thor heading out to trade himself to spare the people from the Destroyer was worth something. Dark World fails since it has Thor jogging in place but slight pinch of character progression. It embraces it's source material more than Ragnarok. I can respect it for that.

Sexy man

Loki and Thor have the best banter, that alone makes them better than Cat Woman or Elektra.

That’s a gross exaggeration. Have you actually tried to watch Cateoman lately? It’s literally unwatchable. Thor 2, as mediocre as it is, is not unwatchable.

It's a shame cause the Thor side of stuff always looks damn cool in other shit like the EMH cartoon or Ultimates game. Fans had a way cooler idea for Dark World whereby Odin was indebted to Malekith cause he needed him to summon the dark magic necessary to transport Thor to Earth for Avengers and the second film is some big internal power struggle in the nine realms. Also a damn shame Thor and Loki, not in the 5 films they had together, had a really great memorable fight.

>car chase scene
Was good
>no chemistry between Natasha and Steve as the main characters
Is false
>IT WAS HYDRA ALL ALONG
Was cool
A fun thing.
>cop-out of the final battle
Bucky was brainwashed and slowly resurfacing from it. Cap didn’t want to fight his friend, but when he repeated back what Bucky said to him, it sparked his memory in a big way. It was a good, emotionally charged scene.

These are all good parts of a good movie, you’ve just got shit taste.

Why do people like Catwoman or Elektra? because there will be people who like things most people dont. Stop being retarded user

Thor 1 was two movies, one shit and one genuinely good
The shit movie was pretty obviously the earth stuff, the romcom was just bad
But the Asgard shit was top notch
Hiddleston and Hopkins were two classically trained actors doing their thing with some actually meaty material
Is actually one of the best acted scenes in the MCU, Loki had a manic energy that just fucking worked in this movie
Everything else he's mostly just been an asshole, but in Thor 1 there was some legitimate pathos behind him.

The Zola shit was great and I honestly hope they bring him back on a USB stick or something.

Attached: arnim-zola-concept-art-2.jpg (900x935, 132K)

Jane is played by a nudist

>These two are honestly just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra.
No they aren't. they are legitimately good. Thor 1 is just abit boriing, but even then has still good bits. Have you watched Thor 2 recently ?

>just as terrible as Catwoman and Elektra.
no they are not, but feel free to keep trying to push your revisionism.

>The second one is shit awful.
No, it's not, it's actually good and is essential in the development of Thor and Loki's relationship.

Kat Dennings is a nudist